All Comments on 'Mistress X 03: Spy Interrogation'

by Long2bLocked

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Great idea

With orgasm torture interrogation :-) Hope to see more creative and kinky devices in action

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Simply amazing

My god, this was sweaty and tense read. Simply blown away and hard as hell. It almost felt like I was part of this story. Very well written and realisticly build story. Thank you! Can't wait to read more of this stuff!

EmirusEmirusabout 5 years ago
Too long

A simple plot and I was waiting for the twist at the end but unfortunately it wasn’t there and the story finished nowhere. I thought parts of it rambled on and if I was editing it I’d remove about 2k words to sharpen it up. Obviously no one was going to be killed because Laurel won’t allow gratuitous violence.

Two things I would mention. There is a glaring error the first time he meets Alexis. The tense goes from third person to first person and then back again. A silly mistake.

I think it would have been a better finish if he had awoke in his hotel room, minus $950k, and no way of finding his abductors. Only my opinion and influenced by the fact that, whenever possible, I like to put something unexpected in my stories. I’m going to read other stories by yourself because I’ve no doubt the ability is there.

Long2bLockedLong2bLockedabout 5 years agoAuthor
Error Corrected

I have corrected the error where I jumped into first person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
really good

great story, easy to follow, gives plenty to imagine, and the realism with the acting got me believing priscilla was dead until she reappeared, really enjoyable story, love to read more in the future

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Keep on writing!

This was another great story from you. I appreciate the detail without over doing it. I also love your creativeness. Well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Fantastic read

It made Tom really think he was in a bad situation and the readers right along side. There had to be a good ending just because the other stories end well. It would have been a wee bit better if Tom did black out after his orgasm. He would find himself in his hotel room. Only later would he find out that it was all a game because he would find that he was still very rich and there would have been some video of Tom on the table with the other people around him. He would have still no clue of where all of the happened but he would be very satisfied.

William_WoodWilliam_Woodabout 3 years ago

I liked it. I would have liked a little more detail at key sensual moments like the ball slapping, Alexis orgasm, and the 95% frustration machine. The story itself was great, and I liked the characters. The whole time I couldn't make up my mind whether it was all part of his package or not.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLong2bLocked@Long2bLocked
UPDATE AUGUST 2022 I just released a new story. It began as a few thousand words and it became a novel. Ten chapters in all. It’s called [Insidious Angel]. It’s about a young dominatrix that sets out to enslave an older, vanilla man. Of course it has a female domination s...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES