All Comments on 'Modern Day Thornbirds Ch. 02'

by Miguel59

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraover 2 years ago

To quote Oliver Cromwell: "Papists. Bloody papists!" A priest suborning: '...but theirs was not a marriage based on mutual respect.'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

This could have all been avoided if Marty had just slapped that bitch as soon as she started being uppity. And by slap I mean hit her so damn hard she sees stars for a week.

I don't abuse women, but that doesn't mean I take it either. If I treated my woman the same way Mary treats her man, my wife would kill me. And justly so.

We have an old fashioned understanding: If you fuck around, you will wish you were dead.

None of this Thornbirds shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A large number of authors who are on this site seem to hve childhood mental unresolved Issues …mostly wrt their sexuality and suppressed feelings! Most cuck writers want to be the woman getting fucked…the way they go on and on about the genitals of the bill/alpha/whatever shows how these repressed sexuals or faggots/trans etc etc want desperately to be the one caressing the cock/drinking the cum etc etc..

Time to ahve a seperate section for repressed individuals to showcase their trash so that we don’t hve to waste time weeding these stories out!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Give up writing in LW section

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

When I boiled water to make her tea, I'd pour it on her head. If her lover was there he'd get some, too. Then I would slowly beat them and break limbs, or worse...

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

boring and more fetish than lw.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 2 years ago

Don't know why you didn't start this story in LW, but I'm not going to Fetish for Ch 1, so therefore won't be reading this.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 2 years ago

This isn’t a marriage, they’re roommates and he does all the work.

He’s not a husband, he’s a live in butler and if this is how she treats him, then why is he married to her? What does she do for their relationship? Why does he love her?

You don’t answer these questions because you can’t. Because if you answered them, you would say she brings nothing to the marriage, she doesn’t love her husband as a man but rather as a brother, and Miguel would be better off without her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wrong ! The priests prefer young boys, as pedos with little penises do usually, so no point here. Old cots, brainless sluts and weak cucks. Bland & Boring. Try again.

Captcha

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Garbage- at least today we have two higher scoring stories to look forward too. Wish this was daily, instead of the usual garbage thrown into this category, like this rubbish. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What's coming is a divorce. Ugly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Should have kept this in fetish category. Twisted stuff.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The comments are 10 times better than the story.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Knowing the author's work, and not looking outside LW for chapter 1, I'll just leave a *2 and go.

iameaseliameaselover 2 years ago

If you even remotely thought this was erotic, writer and reader alike, feel free to climb into a running chipper/shredder. The world would appreciate it.

FYI...you've done nothing to disprove the studies that cucks are suffering from some mental disorder. In fact, most of you keep proving the studies right.

Back to the closet little boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

what a shit story after i started to read the first paragraph that was enough to skip the rest of the stupid wimp and whore garbage story stop writing while you are ahead you only write shit

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stick with the fetish category. You're not welcome here. One Star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The Thought Police strike again. Lots of negative comments , trashing the story. the author, the characters. One saying the author is 'not welcome here'. Guess what, you guys don't have to read stories you don't like from authors you disapprove of. You can read something you find elsewhere. And guess what else. You don't control what stories are posted her, or which authors get published. So, lots of sound and fury--a veritable fart storm in fact--signifying absolutely nothing.

This reader likes this author's work and I like this story. I would really like to know what happens next, now that Marty has read her book on female led relations. So Miguel59, please, please continue to write for this site, and my hope is you will take this story another chapter further...or more if the story needs it. Believe me, there really are people who enjoy the stories you are writing and posting here.

TonyBeetsTonyBeetsover 2 years ago

Excellent story! Miguel is an important author. The vociferousness of the negative comments confirm that this work brings us closer to something new, a better understanding of the cuckold mentality. It's too bad that so many are fearful of a clear depiction of this aspect of human sexuality. Very encouraging that Miguel doesn't shrink from the attack of the idiot element.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Wonderful story! Hope we get many more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Pathetic, misandrist story of a worthless slut and her delusional, but ultimately pathetic little toy.

iameaseliameaselabout 2 years ago

Wow i would have thought they'd have shut off you wifi in the basement by now.

You are a truly horrid writer, and you writing and mindset clearly show why the studies about cucks being mentally ill gay men living in denial are 100% correct.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Every story has something about it to give the main character hope and, by extension, also the reader. That's how a NORMAL person gets through a hopeless story. Case in point, Les Misérables. ALL fiction is a version of the heroic struggle or quest, where MC struggles for his life, either realistically or metaphorically. This writer doesn't do that. Instead, the writing is a hopeless, grinding, bleak existence sustained by MC's mental illness and the sexual dysfunction it creates. This writer creates nothing but jerk-off fodder for sad, damaged people. Sadly, it is quite disturbing because the writer has great talent, albeit wasted. Most of the fodder of this ilk is silly, unrealistic garbage, only worthy of lampooning. This work? Damaging.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous