Mom Suffers from Sexsomnia Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I had to come here and see this myself, Mrs. Derkson, came here to tell us she walked in on her husband having sex with another woman, she picked up a steal from the fireplace and went in and started hitting them with it. Miss Kincade was found in bed unconscious. Mr. Derkson was found on top of his wife hitting her. The police pulled him off of her and she was taken to the hospital. But she came here to make sure Dr. Abrams wasn't arrested for what she did."

We all looked at Janice and then the Chief.

"None of you are being arrested, so you are free to go. But if you would, please bring Mrs. Derkson and Dr. Abrams to the hospital, they both look like they could use some TLC." He walked away laughing and the detective looked at Dana and smiled.

"I hope you all have a better night."

Jenny and April took Janice with them and the rest of us went with Dana. When we entered, they were taken right into the ER. We all sat and waited. Dana came out first and she smiled.

"I have two broken ribs." Everyone laughed as I stood and hugged her. We both cringed but hugged. Janice came out and she also had two broken ribs and a lot of bruises. We all went to my house where Dana and I lay on the couch.

"I wish to thank you all for what you were going to do. When I entered the house Dana had just left. Claire was on the bed screaming. I loved slamming that metal bar in her ass then smashing her head with it. Then Bill pulled me by my hair, and punched me several times, that's when the police came in. Claire woke up and said Dana shoved something in her ass. I started to laugh but was bleeding. So, they took me to the hospital fast. When I heard the police mention Dana, I left the hospital and went and told them it was me."

"Dale, my ex doesn't know it, but he never sold the business, it was a few friends of mine that set him up, I now own the business and I would love for you to take it over, and fire those two idiots Bill had working there. They were black mailing him."

"I would love to, thank you."

"Okay enough shop talk, ladies let's play a game and entertain the rib triplets."

They pulled the ottomans to the couch and helped Janice lay with us.

"What is going on?" Janice laughed then stopped fast.

"I think you may be in for a treat Janice, if you aren't offended by nudity."

"Intrigued."

"Janice walks in and smiles, she hands Janice the game board to choose a color, the she laid out the Twister game. We all giggled.

"No, they wouldn't?"

"Yes, they would."

Music started to play and then each of them came out naked. Dana laughed when she felt my hard on.

"Janice I can't see. I'm going to lay the other way." They helped Janice get up and Dana was smiling as she looked at me. Jenny saw my erection and burst out like she was spitting out water.

Janice lay back down against me, and her hand came back. "What is this in your pocket Dale?"

We all laughed as the girls started to play. Janice had her hand in my pants holding my cock. No way could she do anything, but she enjoyed holding me. Dana fell asleep. Janice was wide awake, even as beat up as she was, she watched and giggled every time the girls messed around. Betty ended up winning and they came to Janice and undressed her.

But they stopped when they saw the bruises and scares. Dana had the girls take her to my room and they gave her a good bath, and cried. Then they came to me, they helped me stand, but they almost ripped my clothing off of me. Jenny smiled as they helped me to my room. Janice lay naked with her mouth wide open.

"You have each sucked that cock?"

They all shook their heads as they lay me behind her, Then Dana lay in front of her.

Jenny laughed. "This is called a true rib sandwich."

Everyone laughed as they all joined us on the bed. I woke early because my cock was throbbing. But I was looking at Janice's long red hair, I moved it out of my face, and looked at all the hell through which she has lived. I put my arm around her and held her stomach. Her hand joined mine and she moved in a little tighter. When I woke again it was just the two of us. She was now facing me.

"I never thought I would see another man naked, but I have to agree with them all and say you are a true gentleman. Thank you for holding me last night, I felt so safe for the first time in years." She kissed me and moved closer to hug me. Then she rests her head against mine. We just lay there looking at each other. Until she asked me a question.

"Do you love all these women?"

"I love each one of them like a sister with benefits. They have become family to me."

"Interesting I guess that would be a form of incest then."

We both laughed but she stopped. "Janice, trust me, it hurts like hell don't forget to take the pain pills."

"How could you have sex with six women with two broken ribs?"

"I guess I learned what it was like to be on my back all the time."

She went to laugh but I kissed her. She held the kiss and put her arms around me. Doing so her large breasts pushed into me. She held the kiss until Dana came in.

"Okay children make room and behave; A Doctor can't go pee without her kids fooling around."

Dana put her arm around Janice and like me she held her stomach. Janice smiled at me as she reached for Dana's hand and moved it to her bush.

"I'm returning the favor; you had your hand between my legs most of the night."

"I did not, really?"

"Yes, and it felt nice thank you. To be touched without being forced or punched was nice. Dale was such a gentleman also."

I heard my phone ring and Jenny ran up still naked. "It's a Dr. Santorum."

"Dale, I heard Dana was injured last night do you know if she is okay?"

"She has two broken ribs and some lacerations." Dana heard her laugh and she covered her head.

"I also called to tell you I will be staying here while she is away. Last night your parents agreed to treatment, your mom and dad will be in the same bed tonight, tomorrow they will start depression medication. If you don't mind, I would like to keep them here, Pro Bono. This is going to be important, and I can't wait to do therapy with them."

"Thank you, Doc, I start a new job and move into my new house this week."

"Congratulations. I'll keep you informed and if you see Dana ask her to call when she is up to it. Everyone knows so she is covered here."

"Thank you."

Dana swung the pillow at me and laughed. "You know why she wants to do the therapy don't you?"

"I have an idea she will gain fame for some report she does on the treatment."

"Yea something like that."

"I have a question, where are you two staying the nest two weeks?"

Dana laughed, "I have no idea."

"Then stay with me, I need a doctor and I have plenty of room for three of us."

"Three?"

"Yes, I was hoping Dale would stay with us also."

The three of us started to kiss each other and then laughed when the pain hit.

"I guess there better be room for the rest of us, you know you need to be fed and entertained." Jenny laughed as she joined us on the bed.

I know I had fun with this, but there is a truth behind this. If you know of anyone or if you suspect you are a victim of Sexsomnia, please get a good sleep therapist. There are so many different things that go with this and sexual arousal syndrome as well as sleep apnea to name a few. Don't let a marriage end because of sexual issues brought on by some deep undiagnosed problem. I hope you enjoyed the story.

12