Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After thoroughly scrubbing themselves until they glowed pink, the group sat down for dinner with the rest of the household who had been busy preparing it.

Over their supper, Cynthia kept asking questions, pestering everyone who had participated in the milk bath as to how it had gone. She had been sorely put out that she hadn't gotten to participate, but she had been needed to help Eloise and John prepare dinner. Not to mention the fact that she didn't have any milk of her own to contribute. But no one brought that point up; it was considered rude to point out that a nanny couldn't yet produce milk.

That night, when they went to bed, both Pam and Tim were exhausted. However, before they let themselves go to sleep, they had a slow, sensual fuck where Tim gratefully blew his load deep into Pam's warm, quivering quim. They lay together for a few minutes, sweaty and hot, exchanging slow, sensual kisses while they were still stuck together near the hip. After that, Pam said it was fine to just go to sleep, but Tim insisted that he dump another load inside of her to counter the three he had deposited in two of her sisters and her mother. Pam squirmed with happiness as Tim ensured she stayed the most fucked out of her family and deposited another thick, creamy load to rest alongside his previous one deep in her warm womb.

They drifted off together, Pam with her fleeced leg draped over Tim's, her arm across his chest, and her pillowy tits pressing into his side; their dreams were peaceful and filled with milk.

***

Over the next few days, Tim rested and recovered along with Pam, Arya, Jennifer and John. During that time, Jennifer got Tim to help her cure the skins with the brains and then stretch them over the frames to dry them again. Tim found the process of using the brains gross, but by the end he got over it and ultimately thanked Jennifer profusely for how much she had taught him. Jennifer took the thanks graciously, seeming to find Tim's gratitude slightly amusing.

Over the next few weeks before heading back home, Tim spent glorious days with Pam and her family. He met more sisters and brothers as they came by the Gala house. Not all of her siblings lived in the family home year-round, many of them working with the other trips depending on the season. Thankfully, Jeffery didn't stop by in the time that Tim and Pam had left.

Some days Pam would leave Tim alone with her sisters or brothers as she and Cynthia snuck off to do something for a few hours, but never too long. Tim did not mind too much, as he quite enjoyed the company of Pam's sisters.

One morning, as Tim, Pam and Cynthia showered together, getting the cum off of their bodies from their morning fuck session, Pam looked up at Tim.

"Baby..." She started off with a questioning look in her eyes.

"Yes, my love?" Tim answered with a smile down at her when she wasn't more forthcoming.

"Cynthia and I have plans today so we won't be back until later in the evening. Do you think you can survive the day without us?" The question had a slight teasing tone attached to it.

"Hmmm... I think I will manage," Tim said slowly, his gaze travelling from Cynthia's butt, which she was swaying enticingly- her tail flicking back and forth, to Pam.

"Okay, good!" Pam said with a chipper smile. She glanced to Cynthia's swaying butt and rolled her eyes. "You're going to have to keep a close eye on Ash and Soot." Pam added seriously.

"I know, they won't get far don't worry babe." Pam smiled up at him and kissed his lips. "Where are you two going?" Tim asked as Pam pulled away.

Pam and Cynthia shared conspiratorial looks. "That's for us to know and you to find out later mister!" Cynthia piped up, now facing Pam and Tim as she washed her lithe little body in the shower over.

"Well, I guess I do like surprises," Tim said suggestively as he groped Pam's butt; she squeaked as he did so but snuggled into him under the hot spray.

"You're really going to like this one baby. I promise!" Pam whispered up to her lover.

"He better!" Cynthia called over from her shower, getting a chuckle out of the lovers.

Less than an hour later Tim was seeing Pam and Cynthia off as they hefted their small packs and got ready to set out from the house. Ash and Soot explored the front porch underfoot, sniffing at all the scents Tim was blind to.

Tim shared a goodbye kiss with Pam and some words of love. Cynthia was next in line, but her kisses were fierce and involved much more tongue. The words she whispered in his ear had nothing to do with love, but a lot to do about her pussy. Tim blushed, but found Pam smiling so his momentary guilt at what he used to consider inappropriate slipped away.

Picking up Ash and Soot in her arms, Pam deposited the little wolf pups in Tim's arm as she gave him another chaste kiss, with a final "I love you" before following Cynthia down the porch stairs.

As they were leaving, Pam turned around and waved, calling back to Tim something she had forgot to say.

"And sweetie! Don't hold back from having sex with my sisters. Eloise has been pestering me about when she can fuck you, you might want to talk to her if you get pent up!" Tim blushed hard as his lover yelled for the world to hear that she wanted him to fuck one of her sisters, specifically, one of the ones he hadn't already fucked; The Farm really was different from the outside world.

"O-okay!" Tim called back hesitantly. He saw Pam smirk and Cynthia giggle wildly before they turned around and he was left with the sight of their bubbly butts and swishing tails getting further away.

As he turned back to the house, Ash and Soot cradled in his arms, Tim was confronted with Eloise leaning against the doorway, a hungry smirk on her face. She glanced down past Tim's arms to his hanging cock, swinging gently in its soft state.

Tim swallowed and went to move his arms instinctually, but they were full of squirming pups so he was left exposed. Not that it made much of a difference, he would have felt more awkward covering himself; and it wasn't like Eloise hadn't seen his dick before. But after Pam making clear that Eloise wanted to fuck him, he couldn't help but reflexively try and preserve his modesty.

Eloise's aquamarine eyes sparkled as they met his again. Slowly she turned around and looked over her shoulder at Tim.

"Like Pam said... When you feel pent up... I'll be here all day... Waiting." Her last word held a bit of command to it.

"S-sure Eloise." Tim managed to croak out.

"Hmph." She made a satisfied grunt and worked her way into the house, her butt and tail swishing in much the same satisfied manner that Pam and Cynthia had stalked off with. His gaze glued to her pale wobbly cheeks; Tim followed the fiery haired nannie into the house.

Tim spent the next few hours lounging around the house, keeping an eye on the pups. He also helped Chryssy with cleaning the dishes from breakfast and changing the bedsheets that had gotten dirty the night before. As he and Chryssy chatted away at their chores, he kept stealing glances at her full bosom. He particularly liked it when she bent over to tuck sheets under the mattress and her heavy tits swung wonderfully beneath her bent frame. Chryssy noticed Tim's looks and always made sure to bend over a few more times than was strictly necessary.

Later, as Tim lounged in the milking den, reading one of the few books to be found in the house, an interesting tale about a man who had integrated with the Satyrs when they had first settled the valley, Eloise stalked into the room. Tim watched her as she entered, having been alerted to someone's approach from the sound of hooves on hardwood. Eloise paused a moment in the doorway, before smiling and sensually stalking towards the couch.

"Oh. Funny to find you here Tim. I was just coming to pump some milk... Do you wait in here so that you can catch a glimpse?" The fiery haired nannie asked as she took a seat facing Tim.

Tim closed his book and sat up straighter. He coughed into his hand before speaking. "Ergh-Uh-ummm... No, no, I was just reading a book..." He stumbled over his words but could see Eloise's grin growing as he carried on. "I find this room relaxing." He mumbled at the last, realizing that he looked guilty, even if his intentions had been pure when he sat down to read.

"Hmmmm relaxing indeed. I find this room very relaxing too," Eloise husked sensually as she reclined on her chair, her legs coming up with her as she leaned back and spreading open to reveal her sex. Tim gulped as her pale pussy lips spread to reveal her bright pink inner lips. Eloise saw Tim's gaze inevitably drawn to her cunt and her teeth flashed in triumph.

She grabbed her tits with her dainty hands and squeezed, her slender fingers sinking deep into her pale flesh. "Hmmmmmmm... Something about this room..." She teased as she closed her eyes. "If only I didn't have to use these horrid pumps," Eloise pouted, her eyes now open and looking to Tim suggestively.

Tim swallowed again and was about to speak up, when his foot was bumped by Ash bopping into him. He looked down to find Ash and Soot both clawing at his legs, trying to crawl up them. Quickly picking the little wolf pups up, he held them to his chest where they tried to nuzzle.

"Hey, I don't have any milk you guys," He said gently down to them. Looking up at Eloise, he could see her flat stare. "Hey Eloise... Would you mind... umm... feeding Ash and Soot. Pam is gone and I don't know where Chryssy is..."

Eloise sighed, but she closed her legs and sat up, opening her arms and beckoning Tim to bring the pups to her. "I suppose I can't let them latch onto your nipples now can I," She said matter of factly, showing Tim a bit of her maternal side.

"Thank you so much!" Tim rushed. "I know Pam would be mad if they didn't get fed" Tim explained as he carefully deposited the pups in Eloise's arms. The nannie chuckled to herself. "You really love her don't you Tim?"

"Pam? Of course, I love her!" Tim said defensively, sitting down next to Eloise.

"I wasn't teasing Tim," Eloise explained gently as she guided Ash and Soot to her nipples. They eagerly latched on and settled down as they began to give suck. "Sorry for my chuckle, but it's pretty rare to see someone care so much for someone you love too. I'm happy you love Pam."

"Oh, well thank you..." Tim said quietly, now suddenly feeling a bit bad for getting defensive.

"Your welcome Tim," Eloise said with a gracious smile. Tim felt himself smiling in return. He rather liked this gentler side to Eloise, or at least liked the toned-down sensuality. He often felt like prey when she looked at him with those hungry aquamarine eyes.

As a long companionable silence stretched between them, Eloise suddenly let out a tiny whimper. Tim glanced at her and saw her face scrunching in the beginnings of pleasure.

"Are you okay Eloise?" The nannie cracked an eye and looked at Tim before closing it again and leaning her head back.

"I'm fine Tim. It's just so nice being milked... I would have preferred your lips, but we can save that for later."

Tim looked at the nannie, taking in her full tits, one pup on each, her pale, almost glowing, skin, her dark red hair streaked with bright lines of fire and her shiny black horns peeking out of the top. His gaze travelled down to her wide motherly hips, which were squirming. As she shifted in her seat, she opened her legs briefly and Tim caught another glimpse of the bright red bush on her mons.

Looking back up at her face, and hearing her words, Tim felt bad for making her feed Ash and Soot, and that he should maybe try and bring her some of the pleasure she was clearly seeking.

"We don't have to save it for later," Tim said quietly. Eloise opened her eyes in confusion and looked at Tim.

"But they're not done feeding yet," She said, looking at the pups on her chest.

"... I know," Tim said as he lowered himself to floor on his knees and shuffled over to Eloise. The nannie immediately understood his meaning once he was on the floor and eagerly lifted her bum to scoot closer to the edge of her seat.

"What a generous man," Eloise purred happily as she watched Tim crawl the last few inches towards her. Tim paused just in front of her pussy, he could already smell her scent this close, and could make out the pale glistening of her moisture inside of her lips. It seemed she really did like getting milked.

"Don't be shy," Eloise purred. "She doesn't bite."

"No, she's much too pretty to bite," Tim mumbled quietly as he stuck out his tongue and lapped up the sweet dew on the fiery nannie's burning lips.

"What does that even mee-eaaaaaan?!" Eloise's question turned into a whimpering wail as Tim's tongue found her clit and danced with it. He hummed happily as her flavour coated his tongue and her scent filled his nostrils. Now, having eaten many a nannie pussy, Tim could say with a fair certainty that they all tasted delicious.

Eloise's creamy cum slowly seeped out of her steamy pussy as Tim languidly lapped and sucked at her lower lips and clit. He brought his hands up to fold her legs at the knees and give himself better access to munch on her pussy. Eloise gasped and gently shuddered as her body spasmed in a mini orgasm.

Tim hummed happily at her shudders, proud of his little victory then he slowed down for a moment, extending his tongue in long, slow swipes. He savoured her flavour as it coated his tastebuds and gave suck to her pussy, sealing his lips on hers to try and draw more taste out of her creamy cunt. When he pulled back to admire the nannie's muff, he was surprised by how different it looked from when he had started. Now her previously pale outer lips were swollen and flushed pink, almost red, with blood. Her inner lips were spread much wider than before and a lot more her bright pink folds could be seen glistening with her opaque, creamy girl-goo.

"Oh my... It's so beautiful," He whispered to himself. But Eloise's sensitive nannie ears clearly picked up his words. She moaned and squirmed her hips, happy with his honest praise of her pussy.

"Fuuuuuuuck Tim, don't stoppp!" She whined when he continued to stare dumbly at her sex.

Tim smiled to himself then bent back down to her messy pussy and began to slurp the cum leaking out of the nannie. Slotting a finger in next to his tongue, Tim explored Eloise's gooey interior. He was surprised to feel how his digit glided in so easily; not that she was loose, cause her folds gripped his digit nicely, but she was so wet there was little resistance.

Moving his tongue out of her tunnel and up her lips to her clit Tim sucked on the pink pearl as he slotted another finger gently inside her pussy.

"Rrrrnnnnnnngh!" Chryssy growled as she suddenly clenched her legs around Tim's head. Tim didn't mind the pressure, but found it rather arousing. The soft, hot flesh of her thighs cushioned his ears from sound and limited his breathing so that he was trapped in a wonderful world of sweet, steamy nannie pussy.

As Tim munched away, trying to bring Eloise to a greater orgasm, he got an idea. Considering how forward she was all the time, he figured she wouldn't mind. Rubbing his thumb through her gooey folds, Tim gathered his saliva and her cum on his digit before sliding it back down her lips to hold it at her puckered asshole.

Eloise whined as she felt him hovering there and shimmied her hips. Taking the hint, Tim carefully worked his thumb in deep, her pink ring stretching around him quickly to grasp suddenly when he sucked on her clit again simultaneously. He was shortly rewarded for his efforts with a huge orgasm from Eloise. She shuddered above him, her legs clenching and flexing as her muscles spasmed. Tim held her hips steady to keep her from shaking too much and dislodging the pups, but she seemed to have a firm grip on them and her tits. He licked and nuzzled at her clit as her hips crushed his head with a sexy strength.

After about half a minute, her shudders stopped and she tiredly dropped her legs over his shoulders, her hooves tiredly resting midway down his back. Giving her pussy one last lick caused Eloise to flinch and shake momentarily. She moaned and threw her head back.

Tim smiled up from his vantage. "Are they done feeding Eloise?" He asked innocently, as if he hadn't just spent the last quarter hour devouring her. Eloise chuckled and sat up on the chair, moving her hips away from the edge. Surprisingly, Ash and Soot were asleep in her arms.

"Yes, they have Tim," Eloise said quietly as she looked down at the two pups. "And after that noble effort, you can just call me Elly," she added with a warm smile. Tim smiled back, feeling very proud of himself; he thought Pam would be proud too.

An hour later Tim was still with Eloise, but they had shifted to the music room. She was playing a lute while he continued to read the story; it was getting into how the man had eventually been welcomed into the Satyr society and became a father to many nannies and billies. The song Eloise was playing while Tim read was lovely in a way he had never heard before, it lulled him into a trance and he got deeply lost in his book.

Both Elly and Tim were brought out of their respective focus as Chryssy walked into the room with a firm step, her back straight and her breasts bouncing with her movement. She had a big smile on her face. "I see you two are becoming fast friends... Did you fuck?"

Tim coughed in his throat and Eloise scoffed, rolling her eyes. She put her lute down and strutted over to her big sister. "Not yetttttt," the red-haired nannie whined as she glanced over her shoulder at Tim with a pouty frown.

Turning her head back around, she faced her sister and was confronted with Chryssy's ample bosom. She smiled as she hefted her big sister's big tits and continued talking. "But he did show me how he loves to worship nannie pussy."

"Hmmmm," Chryssy purred as her little sister played with her tits. "He does love getting on his knees and praying, doesn't he?"

"A devout..." Eloise bent down and flicked her tongue over Chryssy's hardening nipple. "little..." She switched to the other tit and sucked that nipple between her lips, getting a chirp out of her big sister. "Pussy acolyte."

Tim felt blood suffuse his face; he could feel the heat in his ears as they talked about his oral skills, and perceived servitude to pussy.

"I'm not a servant to pussy," he mumbled under his breath. However, he should have realized by now that Satyr hearing was far better than his own and both sisters heard him without problem.

"Not a servant to pussy Hmm?" Tim whipped his head up to find both sisters staring at him intently.

"W-what?" Tim stuttered, his face feeling hotter as more blood rushed to it in his embarrassment.

"You said you aren't a servant to pussy," Eloise stated simply. "Right after you just finished worshiping my pussy not an hour ago."

"B-but I did it because I wanted to. Not because I think your pussy is... ummm a god or something," Chryssy breathed in sharply in mock surprise. Eloise arched an eyebrow dangerously and stalked back to the couch slowly.

"You don't think my pussy is divine?" She asked dangerously. Tim swallowed and thought quickly, his eyes moving from Chryssy, who had a suppressed smirk, to Eloise who was looking dangerous, expectant for an answer as she approached.

"N-no... Your pussy is certainly... divine. I really... Ummmm, lost myself in it." Eloise thunderhead turned to a smirk to match her sister's as Tim stammered his way through his explanation. As he finished his explanation, she stood in front of him, hands her hips, her groin level with Tim's head, though his head was craned back to look up past the swell of her tits to her face above.

"So..." Elly tapped her lips in thought. "If I sit here," She sat down on the couch beside Tim with a crash that shook the pillows. "and I tell you to come..." She spread her legs, her fiery bush pointing straight down to her pale lips. "and WORSHIP... this pussy... are you going to tell me you don't want to because it's not a literal goddess?" She tilted her head in mocking question as she finished her last words. She gripped her own legs behind the knees and her pale butt looked so wonderfully wide, and right in the middle was her bright pink gash, with a faint glitter from her dew inside.

123456...9