Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim lowered his arms as Pam and Cyn crowded him. "Oh, mama come see!" Pam whispered excitedly. "Their eyes are so beautiful!" Ismena got up off the couch and gently walked over, her hooves clopping quietly.

As she peered past her cooing daughters, she saw that the pups had indeed opened their eyes. The white one, Ash, had golden yellow eyes that seemed to glow with a soft light. The black one, Soot, pushing up against his sister had eyes a vibrant green, they drank in the light. Ismena gave a tiny gasp of her own. "They are beautiful," the mother spoke quietly, finally letting herself warm to the cute little balls of fur. Pam turned to her mother and smiled, while Cynthia continued cooing and pet their little backs.

Everyone at the gala house was excited to see the little pups now that their eyes were open. Samantha was most enraptured and insisted on holding the pups for a while, talking down to them like they were babies. Now that they could see, the pups were much livelier and began wandering around the house, following their eyes now almost as much as their noses.

Pam lovingly fed them looking down at their eyes, and spoke about how they would grow up to be the strongest wolves the world had ever seen. Tim smiled fondly as he sat next to her, watching her mother the little pups.

***

The last few days at the farm were wonderful. Tim finished his cloak with Jennifer's help. Or rather, Jennifer finished Tim's cloak with Tim's help. Pam ended up turning the pelt from Ash's and Soot's mother into a nice blanket that the pups slept on each night.

Riza ultimately ended up agreeing to give a trimming of her tree to Pam for her to bring back and plant in Tim's yard. Tim was surprised to hear of another thing coming back to his home, but he smiled and kissed Pam, whispering that of course it was okay.

When Pam, Tim and Cynthia finally packed their things to leave, there were a few teary goodbyes, but Tim promised that they would be back for the fall harvest, if not sooner. Cynthia was practically buzzing with excitement as they walked to the entrance to the farm.

Dorothy was there to greet them, having switched shifts with a co-worker to see them off. Cynthia eagerly dressed in some of Pam's many clothes, even if the top was a little loose, and soon they were all standing there with their bags, saying a final goodbye to Dorothy.

"Call me whenever you like!" Dorothy said as she waved goodbye, Tim Cynthia and Pam all walking down the steps to get to Tim's truck.

"We will! Tim is gonna buy me a phone!" Cynthia crowed happily, still not really knowing what a phone was. Dorothy smiled and watched them throw their things in the bed of the truck.

"Here, why don't you sit in the back with Cynthia and the pups Pam." Tim encouraged his lover, opening up the side door.

"You're not going to get lonely up in the front all by yourself sweetie?" Pam teased gently before giving Tim a kiss. Tim smiled down at her.

"I think I'll manage," he whispered back.

Once all in the truck, and buckled in, Ash and Soot sleeping on their mother's pelt on the middle seat, Tim started the engine and waved one last goodbye to Dorothy who still stood outside to see them off.

"Let's go home," he said, turning to look at the nannies in the backseat.

"Let's!" Pam and Cynthia said in unison, turning to each other and giggling as Tim pulled out of the parking lot.

***

Hello again reader. I know it has been a long time since I have published a chapter for this series, but I hope you liked it. Please let me know if you did, or if you didn't. I always appreciate the feedback. There will be more to come for Pam and Tim, don't worry.

1...456789