Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While Pam was planning how to thank Tim with her mother and Cynthia, he was outside with Jennifer as she explained how they were going to cure the hides.

"After we're done washing and fleshing these, we're going to have to stretch them over frames so that they can dry," Jennifer said as she scrubbed the wolf pelt in the large wash basin in front of her. Tim looked from his own larger basin with the much larger bear pelt over to Jennifer's. He lost concentration and stopped scrubbing as he stared at Jennifer's jiggling tits. They bounced wonderfully as her arms moved industriously, working the pelt. The pert, wobbling breasts hung beneath her bent frame. Her pale puffy nipples standing out to Tim as he noticed some water droplets glistened on her slightly flushed chest; the physical work they were doing evidently raising her body temperature.

Jennifer noticed Tim had stopped working and she looked over at him. She caught his eyes directed at her tits before they flicked up to her face. He blushed as she gave him a level look and Tim began scrubbing furiously himself.

It took the two of them the better part of an hour to thoroughly scrub and flesh the pelts to satisfaction. Once Jennifer was satisfied with them, she brought Tim to a rather large shed out behind the house. Tim looked around, appreciating the tools throughout the shed as Jennifer got the drying racks out. Robert came in from the house where he had already cleaned up and helped Jennifer and Tim as they stretched the skins over the frames.

By the time the three of them got the pelts stretched and tied to the drying racks, the sun was starting to set. "Ugh. I am tiiiiired," Tim said as he stretched out his sore muscles. Scrubbing and pulling at the pelts had given his arms and shoulders a bit of a workout.

Jennifer came up to him, drying her hands on a towel. "Well, that's enough work for today. You can head inside and get a good rest, you deserve it," She said with a smile, one of the first she had given him, as she clapped him on the shoulder.

"I'd say he has definitely earned a rest," Robert added in as the three of them left the shed, closing it up. "Here, give me the brains and I'll put them in the cellar Jenn," Robert said, nodding to the pack in Cynthia's hands.

"Wait, what? There are brains in there?!" Tim asked incredulously, his eyes going wide at the bag in Jennifer's hands. Robert and Jennifer laughed at his expression.

"Yes, the bear's brain and the wolf's Tim." Jennifer explained with an amused smile. "That is how we are going to treat the hides." Tim swallowed uncomfortably before sighing and shaking his head. "Your stomach will toughen up. But don't worry Tim, the hides will take a couple of days yet to dry before we can treat them," Jennifer said with a chuckle as she handed the bag over to Robert.

"I guess you learn something new every day," Tim mumbled.

"When you're a human hanging with Satyrs, You're bound to learn a lot of new things," Robert said sagely, to which Jennifer hummed a confirmation and gave a sharp nod.

Tim felt exhausted as they climbed up the porch steps. Robert and Jennifer's hooves clopped quietly on the wood; his own moccasin clad feet were silent.

Once they opened the door, Tim looked up and was surprised to see Pam standing there with Chryssy, Arya, and her mother. They all stood staring at him with suppressed smirks tugging at the corners of their mouths that made him somewhat uncomfortable.

Robert chuckled and gave Tim a wry look. "Good luck Tim," He muttered with a knowing smile before he walked past the nannies, stopping to give his mother a quick kiss.

"Yes, good luck Tim," Jennifer hissed in his ear, surprising him before slinking off down the hall, following her brother. Tim turned back to the nannies confronting him; he swallowed nervously.

"Come here Tim," Pam said cutely as she smiled and held out her hands. Tim walked towards her slowly. The eyes of her sisters keeping him on edge, but Pam held her gaze steady and her smile calmed him.

Once he reached her, Pam wrapped her arms around Tim to lay her head on his chest. She breathed in his scent and sighed, squeezing him to herself. "I wanted to say thank you baby," Pam said as she pulled back to look up at Tim. She ran her hands up along his arms. Tim gave a start as he felt more hands begin to touch him. He hadn't noticed, but Arya, Chryssy and Ismena had surrounded him, their soft warm hands tracing lines along his skin. "And Mama and my sisters wanted to help me... express my gratitude," Pam said as a naughty smirk split her face.

"Ummmmm... Thank me for what Pam?" Tim asked, his voice hitching as the wandering hands continued to raise goosebumps along his flesh. Pam pouted up at his question, frowning slightly at the fact that he had to ask; she quickly turned it into a patient smile.

"For saving me silly," Pam whispered as she looked at his chest where she was drawing invisible lines.

"Oh," Tim said awkwardly, glancing between Arya and Ismena, who were beside Pam, nodding their agreement; Chryssy was behind him so he couldn't see her, but he could swear her felt her nipples brushing his mid back. "T-that was nothing... Anyone would have done the same. Besides, you would have probably gotten him with your next arrow," Tim insisted as he held his hands up awkwardly, unsure where to place them, surrounded as he was on all sides.

Pam smiled up at him and took his hands in her own, guiding them to her chest. Tim sighed and felt himself relax as his palms were filled with the comfortably familiar weight of his lover's tits. "But it wasn't nothing. And it wasn't anyone else who did it, it was you. YOU saved me and everyone else from that bear Tim," Pam said seriously, looking up at him with a stern gaze as he gently hefted her warm, supple flesh, relishing the heavy feel of her silky, soft skin.

Tim could tell that she would insist he take credit, and he could understand her reasoning even though he felt it unwarranted. Either way, she clearly wanted him to accept her offer. "Well... Then you're very welcome, Pam," Tim said warmly as he squeezed her tits playfully in hand, his thumbs brushing over her erect nipples. Pam gasped and giggled at the contact, smirking up at him meaningfully. "I... I'd do it again every time," Tim said more solemnly, gazing at Pam with eyes dripping love. Pam blushed and nodded her head.

"And that's why we ALL want to thank you Tim," Ismena spoke for the first time, but Arya and Chryssy hummed their assent. "You are... a very good man Tim... We are all proud of Pam for her... discerning eye." Tim felt that was a bit of an odd compliment, but he couldn't see how he might take any offense at it, since it was a compliment to him and Pam both.

"Well thank you," Tim mumbled as Pam took his hands from her chest and gently moved them to cup one of her mothers' tits and one of Arya's respectively; Tim's eyes widened slowly as he felt the warm heavy weight of their flesh settle in his hands. Both nannies sighed and smiled as he squeezed their supple, pliant flesh; Tim swallowed. "W-what did you have in mind?" he croaked as he continued to massage the Nanny tits in his mitts.

"Have you heard of milk baths?" Tim shuddered as Chryssy unexpectedly whispered in his ear, her tits now pressed firmly against his back, their soft heat wonderful. Her warm, moist breath raised goosebumps along his flesh as it hit his ear and neck.

Tim smiled down at Pam. "I just learned of them actually," he said, grinning at the memory of Pam calling him sulky when he complained that he hadn't gotten one. Pam blushed at Tim and swatted at his chest playfully.

"Well, how about we get you cleaned up first, wash away the dirt of the road," Arya suggested as she turned away, holding onto Tim's hand and nodding her head in the direction of the baths. Tim swallowed and nodded his head, moving to follow. He went to pull his other hand to his side, but Ismena, smiling, placed her hands over his, encouraging him to continue holding her teat. Tim blushed but gave her flesh an appreciative squeeze. Chryssy cupped Tim's ass cheeks in her hands and squeezed. Tim jumped at the contact, but smiled back sheepishly to Chryssy's naughty smirk.

The nannies brought him to the baths and cleaned him thoroughly. He tried to wash himself at first, but they always smacked his hands away if he reached for soap or his own body. Instead, they consistently guided his hands to their own flesh, most often their tits. It didn't take long for Tim to learn and play along, happily feeling the smooth supple bodies of Pam, her sisters and mother.

By the time they were done soaking in the tub, Tim felt most of the stress of the road and the previous days drain out of him; he felt as if he could fall asleep in the water. However, Pam and Arya's dripping forms standing outside of the tub, and their swishing tails beckoning him to follow got him out quickly enough. Ismena and Chryssy dried him while Pam and Arya toyed with his dick, teasing his throbbing erection with gentle caresses, never really stroking him, but hinting at it with the gentlest of pulls.

Giggling, the nannies prodded Tim up the stairs, pinching and smacking his butt and laughing at his jumps and exclamations. By the time they pushed him down onto the bed, he had a bit of an indignant frown/smile at his treatment. However, the indignation melted as he was confronted by four gorgeous nannies all leaning down over the edge of the bed towards him, their heavy tits hanging beneath their slender shoulders, swinging enticingly with perfectly full curves.

Pam was the first to crawl onto the bed, getting Tim to sit up as Ismena crawled around his back, and Arya and Chryssy took up posts to either side. Tim sighed as he felt heavy titty flesh settle warmly against him from all sides. Looking at Pam, who was biting her lip, Tim smiled and sighed disbelievingly.

"You ready baby?" Pam whispered, leaning forward and nipping Tim's ear playfully. Tim glanced around at the smiling and sultry faces of Chryssy and Arya to his sides. Ismena bent her head down from behind him to kiss along his neck.

"I-I think so," Tim croaked as he closed his eyes, basking in the sensations assaulting him. Pam pulled back and smirked naughtily.

"You'll love it," she whispered with a fierce smile. Looking down at her tits in her hands, Pam pulled on her nipples and bit her lip, a slight shudder went through her as milk squirted out of her tits to lightly splash Tim's chest- a tease of what was to come. Tim breathed in through his nose and bent his head forward, trying to trap a nipple. Pam giggled and pushed his head to the side. He was sorely disappointed for only a second before Arya, smirking, pushed her fat, heavy titty towards his face and he eagerly latched onto her nipple. She sighed as he sucked and her warm creamy milk spilled into his mouth.

Tim felt his back and right side warm up as Chryssy and Ismena milked themselves onto his flesh. Promptly, the nannies rubbed their warm, soft flesh on his, massaging their milk into him with their tits and hands, spreading their cream. The scent of milk, which was usually subtle, even while drinking, assaulted Tim's nostrils heavily. He groaned into Arya's teat and his cock twitched as Pam stroked him with her milky palms.

Arya switched places with her mother, and Tim smiled up at the matriarch a bit sheepishly as she smiled down at him, placing her erect nipple within his lips' grasp. Tim lost himself in her mother's rich cream as Pam adjusted her position, and sunk her dripping pussy onto Tim's straining cock.

Tim spit out Ismena's nipple in surprise as his cock was suddenly sheathed in Pam's cozy, grippy heat. He rested his head in Ismena's bosom, his vision going dark as his face was surrounded in soft milky flesh.

Once it became apparent that Tim had trouble giving suck while Pam rode him in a seating position, Chryssy moved away from behind his back and pulled on his shoulders so that he lay down on the bed. Tim sighed gratefully as he looked up at Chryssy's hanging tits looming over him. Her could just make out her grinning face as she looked down at him past her gently swaying mammaries. "Comfortable?" She asked as Pam gently began bouncing up and down Tim's slick length. Tim groaned and nodded his head, unable to form words but very able to listen to the sloppy sounds of his and Pam's joining. The nannies giggled as they bent down to squeeze more milk out onto him.

Tim latched onto Chryssy's tits as she lowered her chest and brought them within his lip's range. Tim watched her flexing Tummy as she rocked back and forth gently. He could just make out her dirty blonde bush at the top of his vision.

Letting go of her nipple, Tim reached up and pulled at Chryssy's hips. "Hmmm?" Came an inquisitive grunt from Chryssy who bent her head down and sideways to try and look past her tits at Tim.

"Pussy, please?" Tim asked dumbly as he pulled at her hips again. Chryssy tittered in surprise but eagerly shuffled her hips forward and lowered them. Just as her thighs were settling around Tim's head, and her heady aroma wafted around him, he heard Arya hum appreciatively. "Such a considerate man." The words were muffled as Tim's ears were surrounded by Chryssy's warm nanny fur and her supple thighs, but he could still make them out.

"I learned a few days ago..." Chryssy sighed as she began to rock her hips, smearing her goo on Tim's face. "That Tim really likes to munch on nannie pussy."

"He's... Ugnnnh!... the besssssst," Pam sighed as she continued to slide her slick pussy up and down his throbbing length. On her final word, Tim felt his lover squeeze his dick like vice with her warm cunt; Tim moaned unintelligibly up into her sister's pussy.

After a few more languid minutes of fucking, Tim felt Pam weakly scramble off of him, and his dick was exposed to the coolness of air for only a moment longer before a slightly heavier weight settled on his hips and he was back in the depths of another amazingly warm twat; this one gooey wet and grippy like a hand, eagerly clasping at his cock from the get go. Tim moaned appreciatively into Chryssy's muff and bucked his hips up into whose pussy, he did not know.

Only once Chryssy shuddered a sweet, creamy orgasm into his mouth and fell off of him trembling, did he manage to get to look down towards his crotch. There, he saw Ismena's relaxed face as she languidly rocked her hips on top of him, her pussy squeezing as she smirked down at him naughtily. Tim threw his head back and moaned as he realized his was inside of his girlfriend's mother.

Pam beamed at her lover and scrambled over to him, her chest on his as she leaned down and kissed him, savouring the taste of her sister on his face. "Does mama's pussy feel good baby?" She cooed, whispering in his ear as she gently tweaked a nipple of his. Tim gasped and looked back up at Ismena, she was staring at him, clearly wanting to hear the answer to Pam's question as much as her daughter was.

"Y-Your pussy... is amazing, Ismena," Tim gasped; she beamed at his words, pushing some silvery white hair behind her ear in mock shyness. "Sooo... wet... and grippy," Tim hissed through clenched teeth as the oldest nannie clenched and unclenched her pussy in a manner that Tim had truly never experienced before.

"Mama's veryyyy good," Pam giggled as she looked at her lover's blissed out face. Ismena lowered herself so that she lay on Tim's stomach and chest as she continued to glide her hips languidly, her pussy expertly massaging his cock with its wet embrace. Chryssy, now recovered from her cum, placed Tim's head in her lap, feeding him a nipple as Pam and Arya milked themselves onto him from the sides; they squeezed their mother's tits, spilling milk from her while Ismena merely braced her hands above Tim's shoulders, supporting herself while she fucked him, pushing her wide hips back onto his cock.

Soon, all of the smooth, warm Nannie flesh and creamy milk overwhelmed Tim. Losing Chryssy's nipple, Tim gasped that he was going to cum.

"Let... it allllll out," Ismena moaned as she squeezed her warm motherly walls for emphasis.

"Ooooooooh Yes! Yes! Yes! Fill mama upppp babyyyyy!" Pam cooed excitedly as she squeezed her mother's ass and pushed her hips down, further seating her mother on top of her lover's cock. Tim grunted and scrunched up his face as he felt the tip of his cock rub against the smooth tiny donut that was Ismena's cervix. The matriarch gasped and squeezed her pussy with amazing grip and dexterity. Tim's eyes shot open and the veins stood out in his neck as he hissed, drawing in a shuddering breath through his teeth, his hands finding purchase in Pam's and Arya's warm fur; suddenly, his cock exploded.

Having not cum in over 24 hours, he had saved up a lot of nut. Ismena whimpered cutely in surprise as her daughter's lover unloaded up into her. She had experienced a lot, a LOT, of cocks in her life, but the throbbing and pulsing from Tim had to be one of the most intense she had ever felt. His adorable trembling body, in addition to having her daughters around, heightened the sexual experience for the older nannie, and she herself shuddered as her own pussy spasmed and gushed through an orgasm, responding to her partner's throbbing member.

Tim deposited rope, after gooey rope into Ismena's hungry cunt as they trembled together, egged on by the encouraging, sultry words of Pam, Chryssy and Arya. Once they both settled, and regained their breathing, they smiled sheepishly at each other. Tim pushed a sweaty silver strand of hair out of his lover's mother's face, and she smirked appreciatively. With one last teasing squeeze, the mother slid Tim's still slightly engorged cock out of her warm, clingy depths.

"Don't let any spill mama!" Pam quipped with concern as she promptly pushed her mother onto her back on the bed and lifted her bum up so that her mother's pussy faced the ceiling.

"Oh Pa-AAaaaaaam," Ismena started out chuckling, but her voice rose to a whine as her daughter attacked her pussy and began slurping Tim's large creampie out of her. Arya crawled down Tim's body, dragging her tits along his milky skin as she gently grabbed his sloppy dick and gave it a lick, cleaning parts of the head. Tim twitched at the contact due to his heightened sensitivity, but then sighed appreciatively and leaned back into Chryssy's lap, gathering his breath as he got used to Arya's gentle slow licks. After her first few gently swipes, Arya placed his cockhead fully into her mouth and began slowly sucking, drawing blood and stiffness back into his dick as Chryssy traced soothing lines along his arms with her nails.

After a few minutes, Tim was back to full hardness and his breathing now came eagerly. Smirking up at him with her dark emerald green eyes, Arya smacked his dick against her full, pursed lips. "You ready to go again?" She teased naughtily as she raised her hips and placed them over his own, his cockhead now slotted between her pussy's slimy lips, gripped as it was between her feminine fingers. Tim looked down to where they would be joined, and nodded his head dumbly. Arya smirked knowingly. "Good," she whispered as she sank her molten heat down onto Tim.

Tim and Arya moaned sluttily as they were connected primally; the sound of Pam noisily slurping his load out of her mother reached all of their ears and combined perfectly with the wet sounds Arya made as she settled her weight against Tim's hips, his cock fully embedded in her velvety folds, his balls being pressed down upon by her heavy bum.

Chryssy scooted Forward so that Tim was propped up on her thighs in a leaned back sitting position, his head resting between her tits. He nuzzled her smooth mammaries with his eyes closed, basking in their warm comforting weight. Chryssy pulled at her nipples and milked herself onto Tim, watching her creamy rivers run down his shoulders or chest, or simply leak from his mouth as he slurped at her nipple. She shifted her thighs, rubbing them together as she watched Arya raise and drop herself onto Tim's dick.

123456...9