Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wellllll... You do have a really nice pussy." Tim mumbled, as he moved over to Eloise.

"Ooooooooooh I wanna watch!" Chryssy chirped cutely as she sat down on the opposite end of the couch, facing her sister. She threw one leg up on the couch and had the other dangling over the edge. This exposed her pussy as well and gave her some room to play with herself, which she quickly started doing as Tim settled in place on the floor once again. "And she does have a beautiful pussy Tim. Extra points for acknowledging it. Nannies love to hear how pretty they are... especially this one!" She said teasingly to Eloise.

"Oh, shut up Chryssy," Eloise sighed in exasperation, then purred as Tim bent down and settled between her thighs, his hands on her legs. She looked up at him and smirked.

"You are beautiful Eloise." Tim whispered as he gazed up from her pussy for a moment. The red-haired nannie actually blushed and looked away for a second. But all too soon her aquamarine gaze was back on his. "You shut up too and start worshiping!" She mumbled as she kicked her hooves for emphasis.

"Of course," Tim said quietly, hiding his smile beneath her fiery bush. Soon, he had Eloise squirming in her seat again as he attacked her pussy. Off to the side Chryssy jilled herself loudly.

"Mmmm-my gods... You get so red in the chest when you're fucking Elly."

"Shuttttt... Upp. Chryssy" Eloise gasped. "So do youuuu!"

"I know... It's fucking hot," Chryssy replied, her voice heavy with arousal.

Eloise smiled at her sister's words; her eyes closed as she focused on Tim's tongue in her. But she had already felt what his tongue could do and she wanted more. Scratching her long nails on Tim's shoulder's she dragged him up between her legs, Resting her hooves on his lower back, she looked at him as he licked her slickness from his lips. Mirroring him, she unconsciously licked her own.

"Are you pent up yet?" She husked, her eyes flicking down to her own groin because she couldn't see past Tim's upper abs with him still kneeling. Silently, Tim lifted himself up off the floor and stood so his dick rose above Eloise's tummy.

Eloise gasped happily as she saw his cock swollen, his tip leaking precum. "Very pent uppp!" she purred in satisfaction.

"Oh, my gods Tim," Chryssy moaned. "You're fucking leaking."

"Yes, he is. Now stop waiting there looking between us Tim. Focus on me and Stick... Your Cock.... In... my pussy... Now please!" Eloise whined and she thrust her hips on each word, trying to trap Tim's cock with her cunt.

"Yes ma'am," Tim mumbled as he positioned himself and slowly sank into Eloise's tight cunt. Both of them moaned as their slick sexes were joined.

"Ooooooooh fuckkkkkk. You have a big dick Timmmmmm," Eloise moaned as she let her limp legs fall to the side, opening up her steamy pussy for Tim's cock.

"And you're so fucking wetttt," Tim moaned as he sawed his cock in and out of the red-haired nannie's grippy twat. As he moved in and out of her, he could already hear the sloppy noises her pussy made as he plunged her depths.

"Fuck that's hot..." Chryssy mumbled as she slid her dainty fingers into her own dripping pussy.

"Yea?" Elly asked, an eye cracked and looking at Chryssy. "You like... ooooohhh... watching your little sister... take dick... Chryssy?"

"Mmmmmmm... I fucking love it," Chryssy mumbled, biting her lip. Tim grunted dumbly and pushed his hips down into Eloise's, pushing her into the cushions and seating his cock deep inside of her.

"Nnnnnnnnngh! That's deeeeeeep Tim," Elly whined as she kicked her hooves behind his lower back.

"You're.... Nghhh... really... tightttt."

"Like... a vice." Eloise purred, wiggling her hips.

***

As Tim was fucking Elly, Pam and Cynthia walked through the trees to the south of the valley and the entrance from which Pam and Tim had come weeks before. The two sisters walked and talked, enjoying the warm weather and the sounds of wildlife around them.

"Sooo... Do you really think Tim will agree to this Pam?" Cynthia asked after a time where they had been walking in comfortable silence.

"Hmm?" Pam asked coming out of her reverie, turning her head to look at her younger sister's questioning gaze.

Cynthia rolled her eyes good-naturedly and asked her question again. "Do you think Tim will go along with this plan? What if he doesn't... want me around?" Cynthia mumbled the last part, the heart of her question; her arms reflexively covered her tummy in an unconscious protective motion.

"Awwww!" Pam gushed in a comforting tone as she reached out and hugged her sister from the side. "You have nothing to worry about Cyn! Of course, Tim is going to go along with the plan! Have you seen the way he looks at you?! The pretty little thing you are," Pam said, squeezing her sister tight and peppering her cheek with kisses before pulling back and grinning mischievously. "Not to mention... Have you not noticed how much he loves being in your adorable little pussy?!"

"Well. He doesn't look at me the same way he looks at you," Cynthia mumbled still self-conscious. Slowly, a smirk spread over her face. "But... I guess he does love being inside of me," she admitted with a satisfied grin.

Pam felt pride at hearing Cynthia mention how Tim looked at Pam like nobody else, but she needed to focus on comforting her little sister. "Who wouldn't want to be inside your perfect little quim?!" Pam asked rhetorically, rolling her eyes to emphasize how silly of a question it was. "And besides, Tim hasn't known you as long as he's known me. You can't expect him to look at you the same way yet... Trust me, once you've lived with Tim and I for a few months, his looks will melt your heart!" Pam was careful not to say that he would look at her the same way he looked at Pam, because if she was honest Pam didn't want to share the looks that he gave her. But he could develop his own loving looks for Cyn with some time, she was sure.

"You think so?"

"I know so Cyn... Don't you worry!" Pam finished by rubbing her nose against Cynthia's own, causing her little sister to giggle. Pam felt a rush of happiness fill her up from her tummy at being able to comfort Cyn; it was what big sisters were for.

"So... What is it like in the human world Pam?" Cynthia asked, genuinely curious. "Is it anything like the farm?"

"Pft! It's nothing like the farm Cyn. Sure, they have some green here and there, and I guess there are wild areas, but most humans don't live near nature. They all live in these massive cities where there are more people than you thought existed! It's like Summer solstice celebration all the time, but only they aren't celebrating, there are just people everywhere!"

"Really? Well, where do they all come from?"

"I don't know. I guess they just kind of all group together. I also think that humans have way more babies than Satyrs do."

"What? No way! You told me that humans think sex is bad, or something that shouldn't be done openly. How can they have so many babies if they never have sex!?"

"Wellllll. I think humans have sex quite a lot... Not as much as Satyrs of course, but they still do often enough, I think. They just don't like letting other people know. They are very touchy about their privacy." Pam said tactfully with a raise of her eyebrows and a forward tilt of her head.

"But still. How can there be so many of them. Do they just always choose to have babies when they have sex?"

"I don't... Oh!" Pam lit up, just having remembered a conversation she had had with Tim the first day they came to the farm. "Tim told me once," Pam's voice went low and her expression grew serious. "That human women can't control when they have babies!" She whispered the last bit fiercely, as if the information was scandalous. Cynthia gasped because apparently it was.

"What do you mean they can't control when they have babies?! Like they just suddenly get pregnant all of a sudden!" Her eyes growing distant as she imagined human women spontaneously growing bellies.

"Well, no. I don't think so. They still have to have sex with a man, but they can't control when they are fertile Tim says. It just happens to them every month whether they want it to or not."

"Eeergh!" Cynthia made a face and shook her head, grossed out by the idea. "That sounds terrible!" Pam nodded her head fervently and raised her eyebrows in pitying agreement.

"Tim says that there is this thing called 'birth control' that women take to make sure they don't get fertile. But it doesn't work the same for all women and it kind of messes up some of them."

"Oh, my gods. I feel so bad for them." Cynthia mumbled under her breath.

"Well, yea, I think it would really suck not being able to control it. But the women I have met seem totally normal to me! You can't tell that they can't control it, and they seem to be doing perfectly fine. After all they've survived all this time like that. Women are even doing better than men in a lot of ways nowadays Tim tells me. They're very interesting people humans are. You'll see once we leave the farm!"

Cynthia's eyes sparkled and she got that far off look in her eyes again. "Hmmmm. I can't wait to make a human friend."

"I'm sure you'll make more than one. There are lots to choose from!" Pam said encouragingly.

They continued walking for the next hour, chatting about the human world and what kind of things it had that were different from the farm. Cynthia was surprised to hear that there were these massively tall buildings made of glass that stood almost as high as mountains. She was completely disbelieving at first, but at Pam's insistence she grudgingly began imaging what they must look like.

Soon, they arrived at the front entrance to the Farm and the building there that controlled access. Pam pushed open the rear door and grabbed one of the coats hanging on the hooks there, she offered Cynthia the other. Cynthia made a face but Pam told her they were supposed to be clothed around humans, otherwise it made them very uncomfortable and they often got too distracted by nannie nudity to carry on a conversation for any length of time. Cynthia nodded her head in acquiescence, remembering how Tim's gaze wandered so freely and he seemed to lose track of conversations when nannie titties were in front of him.

Pam and Cynthia walked into the building, their hooves clopping quietly on the hardwood floor. "Helllooooo?" Pam called out hesitantly, she didn't know who was working today.

"Yes, hello?" Came an answering cry from the front of the building.

Pam turned to Cynthia smiling excitedly. "It's Dorothy! You're going to like her! She helped me fill out all the paper work and took me all the way to Tim's when it was time to go."

"Hmmm," Cynthia hummed nodding her head in excited anticipation.

"It's me, Pam, Dorothy! I brought my little sister Cynthia with me too!"

As Pam was talking, she and Cynthia walked towards the front where Dorothy's voice was coming from. Before Pam finished her reply, Dorothy turned the corner with a big smile on her face.

"Pammmm!" Dorothy yelled in excitement as she held out her hands and rushed over to wrap Pam in a hug. Pam giggled and wrapped her arms around the shapely brunette. Pulling back, they smiled at each other.

Dorothy glanced over at Cynthia and pulled away from Pam, offering her hand to the younger nannie. "Sorry, where are my manners, I'm Dorothy. It's very nice to meet you, Cynthia; Pam has told me a bit about you!"

Cynthia smiled and shook Dorothy's hand somewhat awkwardly, not really used to the human gesture. "It's nice to meet you Dorothy, Pam has told me about you too."

"How nice!" Dorothy said with a warm smile she flicked in Pam's direction. "So, what brings you two nannies here? I thought you would have been spending all the time you could with your family Pam."

"Welllll. I am trying to spend all the time I can with my family. Specifically, Cyn here, aaaaaaaaand specifically as much time as I can with her after Tim and I leave..." Pam said slowly, twisting her hands and looking expectantly at Dorothy. Dorothy looked confused and raised an eyebrow in question.

"I'm not sure I understand."

"Pam was hoping that you could help us fill out the paper work so that I can leave the Farm with her and Tim when they have to go back... I really want to go with her and see the human world too," Cynthia explained to Dorothy with Pam nodding along to confirm.

"Ohhhhhhh..." Dorothy said looking between the two sisters as understanding dawned on her face. "Hmmmm..." She paused and tapped a finger on her chin. "I don't know if that has ever been done before... Here follow me and we can look at the records!" Dorothy said cheerfully as she turned back around and led Cynthia and Pam to the front office.

Once seated back at her desk, she logged into her computer and began looking through her files. "Oooooooh what's that?" Cynthia asked with big eyes.

"That's called a computer!" Pam said quickly, proud of her knowledge that she could show off to her sister. "Pretty much every human has one. They use it to do work and communicate with other humans all over the world!"

"Really?" Cynthia asked dubiously.

"Yea, pretty much," Dorothy admitted with a nod of her head and a shrug of her shoulders. "We use them for a lot of other things too, like entertainment and stuff. But yea I'd say most humans have some kind of computer, even if it's only their phone."

"Phone?" Cynthia asked.

"These little talking devices humans use to speak to each other all over the world!" Pam explained happily again.

"But I thought you said that the computer does that?"

"Well, it does... But a phone is like a miniature version of a computer. Right Dorothy?"

"Yea exactly. Phones are like little mini personal computers. They usually take photos nowadays too. Pretty cool."

"Phot... Never mind. Why don't we just work out what we came here for then I can get lessons on human thingys later," Cynthia said as she rubbed at her temples.

"For sure, for sure..." Dorothy mumbled under her breath as she scrolled through the files on her computer, reading the titles and folder names.

"Any luck?" Pam questioned after a minute more of searching in silence.

"Hmmmmph," Dorothy let out a sigh as she got to the bottom of the list. "There have been a few nannies and billies who have left the farm not part of the milk contract, but they basically had to apply for green cards as if they were foreigners. Not exactly a green card cause technically they are Americans, but they had to be put in the system and were recognized by the government as having left the farm."

"They could still come back though, right?" Cynthia questioned immediately, concern rising in her voice.

"Yes, of course they could, but the government wouldn't recognize them as a resident of the Farm anymore." Dorothy offered with a grimacing smile.

"Well, I don't want that..." Cynthia mumbled, her fingers twirling in her hair in consternation.

"Are there any records of Nannies going to the same location or same human like Cyn and I wanna do?" Pam asked, leaning over Dorothy to peer at the screen and read what she could. Her dangling tits bumped into the woman's back and Dorothy turned a little crimson in the face, but Pam was oblivious.

"Ummmmm... Yes, there are a few cases, but those are usually for corporations. There is only one case of a human having two nannies for milk supply. She was a super wealthy woman who had a rather inhuman ability to consume nannie milk."

"Well then let's just do the same paperwork as that woman did!" Pam and Cynthia said at the same time, turning to share knowing smiles with each other afterwards.

"Welllll...." Dorothy began as she turned back to her computer and pulled up the woman's file. "There was a lot more paper work than the other cases. And she had to personally request the second nannie. There is no option for individuals to be paired up with more than one nannie since one nannie is more than enough for the average human... If you really want Cyn to join you when you and Tim leave, you're going to have to bring Tim here to make the request and to say that one nannies milk isn't enough for his daily needs."

"Okay. Well, that shouldn't be a problem!" Pam said happily. "We can bring him here another day! Can't we Cyn?" Pam asked turning to her younger sister. Pam's smile slipped as she noticed the frown on her younger sister's face.

"I don't have any milk though," Cyn said quietly. Pam let out a quiet, sympathetic gasp and rushed over to hug her sister, knowing that it was quite a sore spot for Cynthia.

"I know Cyn... But Tim doesn't actually need the extra milk. This is just the easiest way to get the paper work done. Plus, Dorothy will help us make sure this isn't an issue. Won't you Dorothy?" Pam asked, throwing a pleading look over her shoulder at the brunette sitting at the desk.

"Erm... Y-yes of course. It shouldn't be a problem at all. We don't have to prove that Cynthia has milk... Just that Tim can drink more than what you provide Pam," Dorothy trailed off quietly, the blush returning to her cheeks and making her look rather adorable.

Pam and Cynthia gave each other knowing looks with grins tugging at the edge of their lips. "That shouldn't be a problem!" They said in unison once again as they turned back to Dorothy, giggling at their synchronization. This time, Dorothy joined in on their laughter.

***

Back at the farm, Tim moaned up into Chryssy's pussy as she slid her gooey lips along his face, wiggling her hips so that Tim's nose rubbed through her slick lips to tickle her clit. Tim's cock was still buried deep inside of Eloise who rode him languidly on the couch, her moans and whimpers echoing alongside those of her older sisters as they both used Tim for their pleasure.

Mmmmm.. Mmyy Godsss Elly... When... Are you going... to make him... cummm?" Chryssy whined as she flicked her tail in frustration. "I want... my turn sooooon!" She accentuated her point by pressing down on Tim so that her cheeks spread around his face and her pussy rubbed against him harder with the added pressure of her weight.

"When.... I feel like... making him cummmm!" Eloise's last word trailed off as her face contorted in a grimace of ecstasy. Huffing in frustration, Chryssy leaned forward and pulled her younger sister closer to her. Eloise opened her eyes, but half lidded due to the pleasure she was experiencing trying keep them closed; she did kind of manage to raise a questioning eyebrow.

"I just... Want to kiss... My little sister," Chryssy explained as she dragged her slimy pussy along Tim's face closer to his mouth. Tim eagerly pushed his face upwards and slurped on the honey leaking from Chryssy's pulsing muff, making the older nannie groan.

Elly nodded her head in acceptance and began to messily make out with her older sister, their tongues missing each other's mouth frequently as they both bounced and slid along Tim's body, their movements slickened by all their leaking nannie cum. Tim had yet to cum so far; trying his best to hold out so that he didn't owe Pam too many orgasms when she returned.

However, Chryssy had plans. Kneading Eloise's' tits and tugging on her little sister's nipples in just the way she knew Elly loved, Chryssy brought her younger sister close to another orgasm. She knew for a fact that Elly's pussy clamped and squeezed like a vice when she came. Elly had already had three orgasms riding Tim, and each one she had experienced had also caused her to pop off of his dick. Not because she wanted to, but simply because her pussy squeezed so hard that it shot his dick right out; that was also another reason why Tim hadn't cum yet, he had gotten a few breaks from Elly's wonderfully grippy pussy.

But now, as Chryssy paid special attention to her sister's reactions, she intended to make both Elly and Tim blow their loads. As Eloise's face grew bright red, and her sister started to whimper in her throat, Chryssy snaked a hand down from Elly's tits and furiously rubbed her sisters clit.

1...34567...9