Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Arya squatted, her black hooves sunk into the mattress of either side of Tim as she slowly slid her pussy up and down Tim's length. Chryssy bit her lip looking at her sister's smooth olive skin, shiny with a sheen of sweat and milk. Chryssy imagined what it must feel like as she watched Tim's shiny, vein wreathed cock disappear past her sister's silky black bush, to only re-emerge glistening, coated in her sister's goo. Arya's bright pink pussy lips clung to Tim's cock as she raised herself up, unwilling to let his dick go until forced to. Arya's face had a red cast to it, along with her chest as she worked herself up and down Tim's rigid length.

After another few minutes, Arya clambered off of Tim, noticing that Chryssy wasn't getting any attention. The raven-haired nannie pushed down her older strawberry blonde sister so that she lay on her back. Tim moved out of the way as Chryssy settled down at the head of the bed, her legs spread wide and held open by her own hands as well as Arya's. The black-haired nannie settled down between her spread sister's golden thighs and began lapping at her sister's-soaked muff. Chryssy sighed and her tail began to twitch as Arya licked her slit.

Looking at Arya's bright pink lips peeking out from between her swaying hips, her black fur framing her long legs like stockings, and her long black tail swishing wantonly, Tim felt his cock swell. Scrambling behind the black-haired nanny, Tim stayed her hips with a hand on her lower back.

Arya hummed excitedly into Chryssy's pussy and settled her hips, lowering them slightly to allow Tim a better angle for penetration. Slowly, after sliding his cock through her gooey folds, Tim slotted his dick into Arya's pussy and gently pushed forward. He watched, eyes wide, as his cock slowly slid past her engorged pink lips. He sighed as he felt his cockhead snugly held inside of her tight embrace. With a groan, he pushed his hips forward and scrunched up his face in pleasure as he felt himself pushing apart her tight, wet walls.

Arya was pushed up into Chryssy from his penetration, and she wailed as she was stuffed full of Tim's cock once again. Breathing heavy, her face now pressed up against Chryssy's Tummy, the black-haired nannie swung her head around, sable locks catching the light as she turned to look at the man fucking her. With burning green eyes, she looked at Tim, her mouth parted. "A-about time," she said, wincing, as Tim drew back and slammed home, deep inside of her. Pushing herself back onto Tim firmly, Arya made herself some room so that she could begin eating her sister's pussy again.

Looking down at Arya's writhing back muscles, just able to see her tits swinging beneath her as he rocked her body with thrusts, Tim felt himself suddenly getting close to another orgasm. Gripping Arya's hips with his hands, Tim started pulling her greedily back onto his cock as he desperately thrust into her, trying to reach new depths inside her warm body. Every thrust now dislodged Arya from her Chryssy's pussy; so, the sisters just settled on Arya resting her head against her big sister's tummy, and Chryssy lovingly stroking Arya's hair as she got reamed out by Tim.

Tim was so focused on Arya's pussy clamping down on him, he failed to notice Pam until she was right at his side. He felt her warm tits press against his side as she held onto his shoulders. "Are you gonna dump another snack for me inside of Arya, baby?" Pam whispered excitedly into Tim's ear. Tim turned to look at his lover and saw her smiling face smeared with his cum and her mother's juices. Pam raised an eyebrow and looked down to where her boyfriend's dick was sliding in and out of her sister's stretched pink lips.

Carefully grabbing her sister's ass, Pam slowly slid her middle finger towards Arya's pussy. Grabbing Tim's ass cheek in one hand, she slowed his movement so that on his next thrust, she could slide her finger in alongside Tim's dick. "Ugggggh! Paaaaaaam," Arya whimpered as she kicked her hooves, their white tipped bottoms lazily drumming the air besides Tim's hips.

"Dump it right in here Tim," Pam whispered, her eyes lasered in on her finger inside of her sister but at the same time also on Tim's dick.

"Ugh! Paaaaam!" Tim moaned, mirroring Arya as he unloaded for the second time that day. With an exited gasp, pam wagged her finger in her sister's pussy and pulled her other hand from Tim's ass to cradle his balls, tugging on them and massaging them as she felt his cock jump and jump. Pam lovingly encouraged Tim to the end of his orgasm.

Slowly, Pam let Tim back up, revealing more and more of his shiny, white frothed dick, until his cockhead caught at her sister's tight entrance. With a final wet plop, Tim's dick came out and Arya's pussy gaped for a second before quickly tightening up and pushing out a long stream of gooey spend. Pam pushed Tim out of the way as she rushed forward, her lips just managing to catch the cum before it dripped off of her sister's slick pussy lips.

Arya moaned and began kicking her hooves in the air again and shifting her hips as Pam noisily slurped the second of Tim's loads out of her female family. Tim lay kneeling on the bed, breathing heavy, his cock still engorged with blood, unwilling to shrink, though it had lost some of its rigidity. Chryssy looked up at him from where she lay at the head of the bed, she batted her eyes and bit her lip submissively. Letting her legs drop further to the side, Chryssy reached between her legs and delicately spread her pink petals, her insides glistened wetly and her folds pulsed as she pushed and clenched her inner walls. Tim smiled tiredly but eagerly clambered over Pam and Arya, slapping his lover's butt on the way. Pam pulled away from Arya's pussy, cum clinging to her lips which she promptly licked up with and indignant frown that Tim smirked at. Pam quickly smirked back in return and promptly dove back down into her sister's mess.

As Tim reached Chryssy, he settled down in front of her and stroked his soft but full cock. Scooting forward, he slapped his dick down on Chryssy's tummy, his balls settling on her pussy. Chryssy gasped cutely as he slapped his meat down, and after a moment of unsure eye contact, she gingery reached down and took Tim's turgid length in her hands. She stroked up and down his full length, squeezing and massaging stiffness back into it as she bit her lip. Spitting in her hand, she lubed him up before pushing on Tim's groin. Backing up some, Tim found himself backed up into Ismena's chest. With a playful giggle, Ismena reached around Tim and took firm hold of his cock.

Leaning down so that her mouth was almost over his ear, the mother hissed, "Do you want to fuck my daughter with this cock?" She emphasized her words with a squeeze and shake of his dick, Sliding his length through her daughter's slimy folds.

"Hmmmmm. Please!" Tim moaned as he tried to push forward into Chryssy, but his cock slipped along her slick, tight entrance and pushed up past her clit. Chryssy whined and shuddered as his head slid along her sensitive pearl, followed by his throbbing shaft.

"Mamaaaa!" Chryssy whined, undulating her hips as she looked up to her mother with desperate eyes.

"Don't worry sweetie..." Ismena cooed down patiently to her daughter as she repositioned Tim's cock and placed in gently at her Chryssy's entrance. Leaning down, the mother placed her weight on Tim's back, her tits pressing into him, and pushed him forward so that his cock slid slowly into her daughter. Chryssy and Tim moaned as Tim sank into the strawberry blonde nannie, while Ismena cooed happily seeing her daughters bliss filled face.

Chryssy clenched and relaxed her pussy, dragging Tim's cock further into her body as Ismena slowly fed it to her daughter's pussy, inch by inch. Ismena slowly inched her hand backwards along Tim's growing erection as she watched it disappear into her daughter's bright pink pussy, ensuring his cock didn't bend or slip as it slid into her daughter.

Once Ismena could no longer see over Tim's shoulder, she removed her hand and instead pushed Tim's ass down with both hands so that she got a satisfying grunt from both Tim and Chryssy as they were both pushed further together, their bodies sinking into the mattress. Squeezing Tim's butt cheeks in her hands, Ismena pushed down on his butt insistently 3 quick times, getting cute matching grunts from Tim and her daughter as they both experienced his cock shifting inside of Chryssy's cunt, balls deep.

Once Ismena pulled her hands back from Tim's ass, and he started to withdraw, Chryssy whimpered and wrapped her legs around his backside, linking her hooves so that he couldn't escape. Tim took in a shuddering breath to steady himself as he propped himself up on his hands, looking down at Chryssy. She slowly batted her eyes at him and pouted very sexily as she clenched his softening cock with her pussy. They both enjoyed the feeling of more blood pumping into Tim's cock, causing it to swell. Tim smiled down at Chryssy, sweat dropping off his forehead to land on her chest, where her tits were squished together by her arms held at her sides.

Satisfied that her older daughter was now full of cock, Ismena looked over to the foot of the bed where Arya lay on her back, her shoulders pushing into the bed as her tummy sought out the ceiling; her body arched in a rictus of pleasure as Pam worried away at her pussy, still noisily slurping out her boyfriend's last load. Ismena crawled over to her daughters with a smirk and grabbed Pam's swaying butt with her soft tiny hands. Sinking her nails into her youngest blonde daughter's squishy rump, the mother brought her face to Pam's pussy and breathed in deeply. Gods, did her daughter ever smell sweet! Her pussy was absolutely glistening with all of the nanny nectar she was leaking. With an eager smile, Ismena smothered herself with her daughters' pussy, sucking and slurping in the same manner Pam was.

Pam brought her shining face up out of her big sister's phanny with a surprised gasp and big eyes that quickly squinted into a hiss of pleasure as her mother's tongue delved into her tight folds, seeking out her special spots. "Oooooh Mamaaaaaa." Pam whined gratefully as she pushed her ass back onto her mother's face. Arya grabbed Pam's head and, guiding her by the horns, she brought her younger sister's mouth back to her muff; she wanted another orgasm at least before she let Pam's mouth go.

Tim continued to steadily slide in and out of Chryssy. Looking down, he noticed that her lips really stuck to him as he drew out, her pink walls clinging to him much longer than any other pussy he had ever fucked. "Gods Chryssy..." Tim grunted as he held one leg to his chest and shifted so that Chryssy was angled on her side, her other leg between his thighs. This allowed Tim a straight angle to plow deeply into her, and from her raised grunts and wails, it seemed the older nannie enjoyed it.

Pam looked up from her sister's snack of a pussy to follow Chryssy's heightened chirps and sighs. Pam saw Tim's ass flex as he drove his cock deep into her sister. Pam bit her lip as she watched Chryssy's pussy, like a bright pink sock, cling to her lover's dick as he pulled out of her. Tim's veins pulsed and his cock shone with the goo coming out of her sister's love tunnel. Forgetting Arya, Pam scrambled over to the two of them and bit at Tim's bum, pushing him forward into her sister and holding him there as she reached between his legs and pulled on his balls.

"Urrrrgggghh!" Tim grunted as he looked down, his face a grimace of ecstasy as he made brief eye contact with Pam who was grinning like the devil. Eagerly climbing up his back, her nails scratching red lines, Pam, pulled her chest to Tim's side, her tits molding to him as she licked his ear, sucking on his lobe.

"Are you gonna pump her full too Tim?" Pam teased gently, squeezing Tim's ass cheek not so gently, her nails digging deeply into his flesh. "I saw how desperately clingy her pussy was gripping your dick." Pam husked, her breath warm and strongly smelling of cum. "Her naughty nannie pussy really wants some of your seed sweetie," Pam whispered, switching sides and licking Tim's other ear. Tim grunted and picked up his pace, his thrusts getting more insistent and at the bottom of each stroke he shifted his hips, feeling his tip rub against Chryssy's womb.

Chryssy was all splotchy red over her chest and face, her eyes half closed or shooting open as Tim's cock worked her pussy. She was unable to focus on much of anything other than the sensations shooting up her body. Her arms shook and her hands clutched at the sheets where she could find them. When she couldn't, or when Tim was shifting her so that she lay the other way, her tits flopping around, her hands clenched in on themselves, the long nails biting deep into soft flesh.

"Come on Tim," Pam encouraged as she traced her hand down Tim's back, her middle finger sliding along down his crack. Pam snuck past his bum and cradled Tim's balls. Then, with three little tugs, she timed her words. "Fill. Her. Up!" She squeaked into Tim's ears. Tim grunted, fully sheathing himself in Chryssy's spasming pussy, his cock swelled and he felt his orgasm right on the brink. Then, in an adorable plea, Pam whispered. "I'm hugnryyyyyyy."

"RrruuuuuuuunnnnGggggghhh!" Tim roared as his cock blew up for the third time in just over an hour.

"Yessssss! Awww Good job Babyyyy!" Pam cooed excitedly as she rubbed Tim's back and slid her tits along his burning skin. "Empty it all inside of Chryssy baby..." Pam slid down Tim's back to stare, wide eyed, between his legs at the root of his twitching cock, spreading her sister's previously tight pussy to its limits. "Don't leave any in your balls Tim..." Pam whispered wonderingly, her eyes fixed on his twitching sack as it rose and fell with each ejaculation. She reached up and pulled on them, eliciting a really dumb groan from Tim and a surprised grunt from Chryssy as an extra-large pump of Tim's thick nut shot into her hotly; Chryssy felt it hit and splash against her cervix. "That's right. Dump it all DEEEEEEP inside her greedy pussy," Pam hissed before snaking her head forward and noisily licking Tim's balls.

She lapped at his nuts until she felt them stop jerking in their sack. Pulling back, Pam was surprised to see Tim's cum already seeping out around his cock. She could see Chryssy's pussy spasming, contracting around Tim's meaty member, pushing cum out around it. Chryssy was whimpering and moaning her pleasure as she squirmed and twitched in bliss. Giggling, Pam slid around Tim and lay down next to Chryssy's chest, trapping one of her sister's nipples between her teeth.

Chryssy gasped and opened her eyes, looking down at Pam's cute little white horns pointing up at her as Pam nursed from her. She felt milk leaving her in steady strong streams as she felt Tim's cock slowly softening with each beat of his heart. Looking down her body, she met Tim's tired, but extremely satisfied gaze. He smiled at her and nodded his head before falling back on the bed; his dick slid out of her and Chryssy felt momentarily hollow before her pussy tightened right up and pushed out more of his copious load.

Arya and Ismena crawled over from where they had been kissing at the foot of the bed and rearranged Tim so he wasn't in the way. Arya gently propped Tim's head up with some pillows so that he could look down at her as she lovingly took his soft cock in her mouth and began cleaning it of her sister's cum combined with his own.

Ismena crawled over to Chryssy's wide open, fallen thighs and gently pushed them further apart so that she could begin cleaning up the mess Tim had left in her daughter. Once Pam heard the slurping her mother was making down by Chryssy's pussy, she spat out her sister's nipple and joined her mother between Chryssy's golden strawberry legs. Ismena pulled away from her daughter's cunt, and shared a cum filled kiss where she poured Tim's load into Pam's mouth. Pam moaned happily being fed baby bird style and swallowed all of Tim's cum with a big gulp. After a warm smile shared with her daughter, Ismena took up Pam's position and calmly drank from Chryssy as Pam bent back down and slurped at Chryssy's pussy which was still leaking a lot of Tim's cum.

At this point, Tim now had Arya sitting on his face in a 69 position as he lazily ate her out and she still slurped on his tired schlong. However, Tim's dick was a bit too sensitive and eventually he pushed Arya off, to only flip her and reattack her pussy, eagerly eating at her and keeping her legs and arms pinned away from him, so that she couldn't touch his cock. Arya squirmed, enjoying her inability to move the way she wanted to, and really enjoying the pleasure Tim took from her.

Eventually, all of them settled down, the sensations coming from their messy sexes too much to handle any longer. The nannies all settled around Tim, with Pam resting her head on his right chest and Arya his left, Ismena and Chryssy spooning the two closer nannies. They all sighed collectively, and after a moment's pause, all got a good chuckle out of their synchronization.

"Soooooooooo... Did you like it, Tim?" Pam ventured as she walked some fingers along his chest.

Tim turned to her and grinned wonderingly. He tilted his head and hummed, pretending to think before both Arya and Pam gasped indignantly, swatting him sharply though grins tugged at the corner of their lips. Tim fell back to the bed chuckling. But after a moment, he pulled back up and kissed Pam on the forehead. "It was amazing baby. Thank you very much... And thank you very much, Arya, Ismena, and Chryssy," Tim added as he looked to each of the nannies respectively.

"MMmmm" Arya hummed as she leaned in and stole a kiss from Tim. "Thank you! Tim... I haven't cum that good in a long time," She husked in satisfaction.

"Yessss. Thank you, Tim.," Ismena whispered with her own kiss as she crawled over her daughter to reach his lips. "For saving my daughter, and for fucking us naughty nannies soooo good." Ismena's eyes were shining as she pulled back.

"Yes. Thank you, Tim," Chryssy said, repeating her kin with a simple kiss once Ismena had moved aside. Her tits were resting on Pam's shoulder, and yet they looked so wonderfully full still after all the milking. "D-do you think you could creampie me like that more often?" Chryssy asked after a second's hesitation. Arya and Ismena "Ooooooooh!"ed teasingly but Chryssy only rolled her eyes. Quickly glancing at Pam, who was nodding her head eagerly, Tim looked back to Chryssy.

"As often as you want Chryssy," he said with an eager smile. "Only! Only so long as its' not more than what Pam gets..." Tim added a bit sheepishly as he scratched the back of his neck. Chryssy smiled at him, and nodded her head in acceptance as she looked between him and Pam.

Pam quickly crawled up Tim's body and hissed in his ear teasingly, "What a good boy," before pulling back and smiling up at him with love in her eyes. "You belong to me!" She whispered more fiercely as she pulled him into a deep hug, her breasts spilling out around his shoulder.

"Of course, Pam," Tim whispered fiercely as he tiredly clung to his lover. The two of them pulled back and shared glistening smiles before kissing a few times on the lips.

"O-K," Arya said a few minutes later as she climbed off the bed and stretched, sticking out her chest and shaking so that her tits jiggled and bounced mesmerizingly. "Time to go clean up again!" She said with a playful smile.

Giggling and talking about how wonderful the fuck was, the rest of the nannies followed her down the stairs. Tim trailed them all, preferring to walk in the back and appreciate the views. They all cleaned up in the baths together, with just the same amount of play as the first time. Tim eagerly watched as Pam squeezed her mothers and sister's tits, forcing milk to come leaking out for her to slurp up, and what she missed went swirling down into the water.

123456...9