Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Elly suddenly screamed and erupted in climax, Chryssy was ready and pressed down on her little sister's shoulders, adding her own body weight to that of Elly's so that her pussy, no matter how hard it squeezed, wouldn't be able to fight the gravity of their combined weight. And sure enough, as Chryssy leaned on her younger sister through her climax, she successfully kept Eloise seated firmly on Tim's cock as her pussy spasmed and twitched through a crippling orgasm; failing as it tried to desperately to spit out Tim's thick dick.

Elly shrieked as her pussy and abs clenched like iron. She felt Tim's cock harden and swell inside of her like a bar of expanding steel it seemed. Instinctually trying to pull up, the tingling sensations in her pussy feeling like a thousand little bolts of electricity firing at once, she found her big sisters heavy weight pressing down on her, Chryssy's soft, warm tits right in her face. Burying her nose in her sisters heavy, sweaty cleavage, Eloise screamed and scraped her sister's shoulders with her nails as she held on for dear life, her sister an anchor in the sea of pleasure she felt as her pussy gripped Tim's cock like a clamp.

Tim croaked a silent groan as he thought his dick was about to explode from pressure. Chryssy's shining, slick pussy lips were just in front of his face as she had had to move forward to get enough leverage to push Eloise down firmly on his cock. Staring at her glistening pink lips twitch, he guessed she must be deriving her pleasure from punishing her little sister and Tim.

Tim, trying to hold out, clenched his ass cheeks, pushing his hips up into Eloise's vice of a pussy and held his breath. But as her orgasm continued to build, her contractions around his dick increased in intensity until he felt as if her pussy was a vacuum sucking the blood of out his brain and into his cock.

Gasping suddenly to draw in breath, he desperately grabbed onto Chryssy as if she could anchor him, much the same as Elly was doing, Tim threw his head back and joined Eloise in her wail as he felt his balls jump and his already pre-slicked cum vein expanded to shoot out rope after thick rope of his hot jizm straight into Eloise's vibrating womb.

Eloise's shriek cut off and turned into a shuddering whimper as she felt Tim start to splash his hot load right up against her cervix. She smothered her face in her sister's comfortingly heavy tits and held on as her hips jerked violently, instinctually milking Tim's cock. Her body hummed with waves of pleasure rolling out from her thrumming pussy.

After an agonizingly long minute, Tim's cock stopped spitting its creamy load, and another minute after that, Eloise's body slumped tiredly against Chryssy's supporting form. Humming happily, Chryssy slid backwards and up, freeing Tim's face from her pussy.

Tim blinked his eyes free of nannie cum and looked up between Chryssy's thighs to see her smiling face bent down to look at him past her ample tits. "My turnnnnn," She cooed excitedly. Tim couldn't help but groan as Elly's pussy clamped once more around him, but a grimacing grin was slowly spreading across his face.

***

Back at the front entrance to the farm, Cynthia sat at the desk practicing her signature under Pam's direction. She growled in frustration as she tried to make it all flowy and pretty like Pam's.

"Why do human's need these dumb sigmatures on everything? Why can't they just be good with me saying I agree?!" She said in frustration as she pushed away the sheet of paper covered in her unsatisfactory attempts and grabbed a new sheet.

"SigNnnatures," Pam corrected gently. "And they need them because this is their proof that you have agreed. Humans are pretty bad at committing to deals that they don't have signatures for. Apparently, they don't trust other people's words anymore. So, they need to have your sigNature on the contract if it is to be 'legally binding.'" Pam put a lot of emphasis on those last words.

"What?" Cynthia asked, looking up from the paper with a quizzical frown.

"Tim tells me it means that humans have to do what the paper says they have to do. Right Dorothy?" She asked confirmation from Dorothy who was sitting and watching the two sisters.

"Um yea. Basically, if you don't do what the paper says the other person in the deal can take you to court and make you pay a bunch of money for breaking the contract."

"Ugh. Well, it's very annoying!" Cynthia mumbled loudly, putting a lot of emphasis on very. Dorothy laughed.

"Most humans think so too. I'd say every human except for lawyers, and even then, I'm sure most of them find it annoying too," She admitted with a thoughtful tilt of her head.

"Lawyers?" Cynthia asked distractedly as she focused on drawing her newest signature.

"Humans whose job it is to read contracts and make arguments in court as to why their human in the deal is correct."

"Oh, my gods. That sounds like a boring job!" Cynthia said, looking up from her sheet before holding it up for Pam's inspection. Pam smiled and nodded encouragingly, giving two thumbs up. Cynthia smiled.

"It can be boring yea. But they make a lot of TV shows about lawyers that are pretty entertaining" Dorothy said as she nodded approvingly at the signature as well.

"Okay, well maybe I'll watch some tv when I'm there with Pam. Now gimme those paper works to sign!" Cynthia said with a determined look on her face, the pen held firmly in her hand up in the air as if ready to attack someone.

Dorothy and Pam giggled before Dorothy scooted over to her desk and began to print off the forms. Once Cynthia had signed all the forms she needed to, taking care to make them as elegant as possible, the nannie sat back in her chair and sighed, shaking her hand which had cramps in it already.

"My hand hurts!" She gasped, affronted as she flexed and clenched her right hand in a fist.

"Yea, that often happens when you write a lot," Pam admitted with a sympathetic nod of her head.

"Ugh. Well, I'm glad it's over. I wanna head back home; I'm tiiiiired!" Cynthia drawled, her last word interrupted by a big yawn showcasing her pearly whites and bright pink tongue.

"Ooooooh! Before we leave Cyn, I wanna show you the shoes Tim got me!" Pam said excitedly as she hopped up and down, her tits shaking the loose-fitting jacket with their bouncing.

"Oooh that's a good idea! I think she'll like them!" Dorothy said encouragingly, remembering when Pam had shown her when she and Tim had first arrived at the farm.

"Shoes?" Cynthia asked quizzically to which Pam nodded enthusiastically. "But... Nannies don't wear shoes Pam," Cynthia said slowly as if talking to a child, or someone stupid.

"Well, I know we don't normally! But Tim got me the nicest pair and I wear them all the time... Here, it's easier if I show you!" Pam quipped once she realized Cynthia wasn't going to be convinced by words alone. "You want to come too Dorothy?" Pam politely asked the brunette who smiled and nodded, following the two nannies.

"Okay... But these better not be like horseshoes Pam. You know how terrible those things are!" Cynthia said admonishingly as she followed her big sister to the back locker rooms; Dorothy in step with her.

"Ugh. I know mama," Pam said sarcastically over her shoulder as she rolled her eyes. Cynthia giggled at Pam's words and expression and quickly glanced at Dorothy who was blushing with a smile.

Once inside the locker room, Pam opened the locker she and Tim had stuffed their luggage inside of and began rummaging around, wildly throwing clothes outside of the bag onto the bench behind her.

"Oh, my gods Pam!" Cynthia exclaimed. "What are all these?!" She asked as she picked up one of Pam's fuzzy sweaters, holding it to her face and rubbing her cheek against it. "This is soooo soft!" She exclaimed as she held it out to look at it more closely. "Do you wear all these clothes?!" Cynthia asked incredulously, looking at the ever-growing pile of clothes amounting on the bench as Pam continued to rummage.

Pam looked over her shoulder at her sister's wide-eyed expression and blushed somewhat self-consciously. "Well yea... you need a lot of clothes in the human world Cyn," she explained before turning back to the luggage.

"Is this all of your clothes? Why did you bring them all here?!" Cynthia asked, convinced that this had to be all that Pam had and more.

"Ummmm. No... This is just about a bit more than a week's worth. I have more back at Tim's." Pam admitted, her voice amplified oddly from inside the locker.

"Oh, my gods," Cynthia drawled quietly, her mouth open and looking to Dorothy with a visage of amazement.

"I don't have that many clothes..." Dorothy admitted with an appreciative glance at the large pile on the bench. "But I probably have pretty close. Pam isn't wrong, you do need a lot of clothes in the human world. Especially as a woman." Dorothy added with a significant raise of her eyebrows.

"Right!?" Pam called form inside the locker.

"I want some clothes..." Cynthia mumbled, slightly put out by the fact that she didn't have anything other than furs for winter and Pam had ALL of this!

"Aha!" Pam crowed triumphantly as she came out of the locker with the soft velvety bag containing her shoes. "And don't worry Cyn. You and I can go shopping with Tim once we get back. Tim loves shopping for clothes with me. I'm sure he would love to get you a whole new wardrobe too!" Pam said as she pulled her golden shoes out of the bag and held them up for Cynthia to inspect.

Cynthia immediately dropped the sweater she was holding in her hands and rushed forward, reaching out for the shining shoes. "Ohhhhh. They're sooooo pretty!" Cynthia cooed as Pam gently handed them over to her little sister. "Tim made these for you?!" she asked Pam incredulously.

"Well, no. A kind man named Ezekiel made them for me, but Tim took my measurements, ordered and paid for them." Pam admitted as she took out the other pair of silver ones.

"you've got silver ones too!?" Cynthia asked as she looked up from the gold ones in her grasp.

"Mhm!" Pam hummed proudly. "Here, watch how they go on. They don't use nails at all like horse shoes. They hug my hoof nice and snug... just like this!" Pam said as she demonstrated how to put them on, the clasp snapping shut at the back and the rest of the shoe hugging the bottom of her hoof securely, locking the shoe in place.

"Oooooooh!" Cynthia cooed as she watched Pam put on the other shoe. After she had both on, Pam began to walk and sashay across the locker room, her metal clad hooves loud on the tile floor.

"They look so good on you Pam! Cynthia whispered wonderingly as she sat down on the bench and began to try and clasp the gold ones onto her own hooves. They just fit, but not nearly as snug as they did on Pam. Standing up, she stood and looked down at her hooves, falling in love with the gold gleam that shone just beneath the white of her hooves.

"How do they look on me?!" Cynthia asked excitedly.

Pam and Dorothy both inspected the younger nannie appreciatively.

"Really good!" Dorothy said encouragingly as she nodded her head.

"They look beautiful Cyn!" Pam said smiling. Cynthia beamed at their words and began to strut around. But as she did, one of the shoes came off and bounced loudly on the floor.

"Eiii!" Pam squealed as she rushed after the rolling shoe, quickly snatching it up and holding it to her breasts protectively.

Cynthia rushed over with a chagrined blush on her face. "Sorrrrryy Pammm." She intoned apologetically as she peered at the shoe Pam was inspecting carefully.

After a few seconds making sure it was okay, Pam looked up from the shoe and smiled good naturedly, knowing that Cynthia hadn't been careless, just eager. "It's okay Cyn. It looks fine to me... But how about we wait for you to get your own pair that fit you just right instead of sharing mine?" Pam offered, not wanting to get her own pairs damaged or lost.

"Sure!" Cynthia said still somewhat bashfully as she took off the other shoe and handed it back to Pam. They both smiled at each other, no hard feelings between the sisters.

After that, Pam let Cynthia try on a bunch of her clothes. Dorothy even put some on herself to join in on the fun and the three of them had a private fashion show for each other. Cynthia complained that none of Pam's tops fit her at all, being much too baggy in the chest. Pam hushed her, saying that she was sure once Cynthia had kidded her tits would fill out quite nicely. Dorothy blushed and kept silent about the fact that Pam's tops fit on her quite well. Maybe a smidge more breathing room than she was used to, but not by much.

"Do you have any sibling's Dorothy?" Cynthia asked, making conversation as she shimmied out a pair of Pam's pants, already looking for another pair to try on.

"Yea, I do. I have a younger brother, Danny. He just started his third year of college. He's 6 years younger than me but he's smart as a whip!" Dorothy said proudly while she peeled off a top and her impressive tits came bouncing down to settle high on her chest; there was very little droop considering their size. The sexy wobble of her boobs was not lost on Cynthia nor Pam who, being nannies, always appreciated a woman with a rack from the gods. But the sisters did not stare; they were not smitten with breasts the way Tim was.

"Aww, that's nice! A little baby brother to take care of. I always wanted a younger brother," Cynthia mused as she kicked off the pants and reached for a new pair; these ones leggings. Dorothy smiled and nodded her head. She had always loved taking care of her little bro. "Is he smart enough to notice how fucking hot you are?" Cynthia asked casually, carrying on the conversation and thinking nothing of the question when Dorothy didn't reply. "Does he ever ask to suck on your titties? I know humans don't produce milk until they're pregnant, but if I had a little bro, I would pretend to feed him all the time!" Cynthia laughed at her own words, amused by the idea of having a little brother to pretend feed from her perky little breasts.

"Cyn!" Pam gasped, affronted at her sister's lack of awareness while Dorothy's eyes nearly popped out of her head and her tongue caught in her throat. "You can't ask humans about sex with their family! It's not considered normal out there. They think it's really bad! They call it incest," Pam's voice lowered to a whisper on the last, drawn out, word; her expression indicated incest was a touchy subject for humans.

"Oh," Cynthia said abashedly, a slight flush suffusing her cheeks are she realized that Dorothy was severely embarrassed. "I'm sorry Dorothy, I thought humans would have sex with their family too. After all, family knows you best and can be trusted the most. But I didn't mean anything by it!" Cyn explained, hoping Dorothy wouldn't be mad at her.

Dorothy cleared her throat and avoided eye contact with the two nannies who were watching her closely. Her face was flushed so red she could feel her ears burning with heat. "Ummm. It's okay... I know that Satyrs have sex with their families all the time; I work here after all." Dorothy chuckled awkwardly. "But Pam is right; it's not normal for humans to do the same." As she spoke, Dorothy couldn't help the images that flashed into her mind of all the times she had caught her brother staring at her chest, or her bum... or her legs. She couldn't meet Pam's or Cynthia's eyes, thinking they would see through her thoughts and the... things happening with her brother in her head.

Plucking up her courage, and wanting to assure Cynthia that she hadn't been offended, she spoke up quietly. "But that doesn't mean that no humans do it... Incest does happen every now and then I hear... Just people don't talk about it much," Dorothy offered hesitantly, finally able to meet the nannies' eyes on the last word.

Both Pam and Cynthia were smiling good naturedly at her and she felt her anxiety melting away with their comforting faces. "Well, see! Maybe more humans should talk about incest. I don't see what the deal is. Sometimes a brother's cock can really hit the spot!" Cynthia said matter of fact as she pulled her horns through a tank top of Pam's. When her grinning face came out the top, she waggled her eyebrows suggestively at Dorothy who had her tongue caught in her throat once again while she found herself in the middle of thinking about her brother's dick. Which she haaaaaaaad seen before. But not on purpose of course. Cynthia carried on her point. "Plus," she added "You can always teach them how you like it best. Even bully them into pleasing you. Though it never takes much to convince them they that they DO want to be in your pussy," Cynthia added with a nod of her head and a suffering roll of her eyes.

Dorothy was frozen in place, utterly shocked. But she quickly got a hold of herself and looked for any article of clothing to try on. Pam noticed Dorothy's discomfort and steered the conversation to safer waters and soon any tension was gone from the room.

Less than an hour later, the nannies packed away all the clothes and said good bye to Dorothy, promising they would return later in the week with Tim. Dorothy, still a little red in the face, said her goodbyes and watched the nannies head back into the valley, nude as the day they were born. Once she was sure they wouldn't be coming back, she rushed to the washroom and spent the next hour playing with her sopping pussy, imaging nannie pussies getting stretched out by big brotherly cocks.

***

By the time Pam and Cynthia came back to the Gala house, the sun was starting to set. Tim had already washed up with Chryssy and Eloise earlier in the day after their intercourse. Their fuck session had lasted a few hours, but Tim had only dumped one big load in each nannie. They had thanked him graciously as they washed his body for him, asking if he didn't feel like blowing another load in one of their eager quims, but Tim graciously declined, speaking to the fact that he had to watch Ash and Soot who had been in the extended care of Samantha during their steamy sex. Chryssy and Elly accepted his response, but promised they would be back for some more dick on another day. Blushing, Tim said he wouldn't be opposed to it.

Walking into the house, tired from their long walk, Pam and Cynthia announced themselves loudly to the house. "Were hoooooooooome!" Cynthia yelled out down the hallway while Pam's quieter voice was drowned out by her sister's holler.

A few seconds passed before Tim poked his head out from one of the milking dens, the one closest to the front entrance. Pam turned to him at once, and a smile split her face as she saw Tim's expression of love and excitement as he rushed over, Ash and Soot in his arms.

"You're back," He stated simply, unable to wipe the big, dumb grin off of his face. Pam laughed good naturedly.

"You heard that did you?" She teased as she leaned up for a kiss. Tim bent down and gently pressed his lips to hers, careful not to squish the pups between them who were sleeping peacefully.

"Let's just say I had a feeling you were back," Tim teased her in return as he pulled away and gazed into his lover's emerald green eyes. That brought a genuine laugh out of Pam who only shook her head, her blonde locks catching the light before she kissed him again.

"You're so silly," she whispered up to him.

"Silly for you." Pam beamed.

"Ugh. Get a room!" Cynthia drawled from beside them.

"Welcome back Cyn," Tim said, finally looking over at her. His eyes raked up her body. "You look beautiful," he said sincerely. Cynthia looked down at herself, sweaty with a little bit of dirt, but when she looked up at Tim, she could tell he meant it. She blushed and flicked her tail.

1...456789