Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well... Thank you Tim." She said lifting up her chin. "Do I get a kiss too?" Tim chuckled, and glanced at Pam to see her encouraging nod; he deposited the pups in her arms before walking over to Cynthia.

The shorter nannie stood still, her neck slowly craning upwards as Tim approached her, coming to a standstill mere inches from her. She looked up at him, portraying confidence, but she couldn't help the slight flutter in her tummy. Tim was tall. Slowly, he bent down, his lips approaching hers. Cynthia looked at his lips, she closed her eyes, parted her own, and squeaked as Tim gently cupped her tight butt in his hands, his fingers sinking into her supple flesh. Her chirp was quickly cut off though as his lips found hers and he pressed a fierce kiss upon her pillowy lips. Cynthia moaned into his mouth and melted into the kiss, letting Tim support her weight as she pressed her lithe body to his. The kiss didn't last too long, but it took Cynthia's breath away, and by the end of it, Tim's now rigid cock poked up into her tummy.

They pulled apart and Cynthia blinked her hazel eyes as she looked up at him, her moist lips still parted. "It's good to see you too," he whispered gently.

"Yea... good to see you Tim" Cynthia mumbled; her pussy thrummed. When Tim turned back to Pam, he found his lover biting her lip and twisting on the spot.

"Do you want to go take a bath sweetie," Tim asked Pam as he went to take the pups from her. Pam looked down at the pups in her hand then to his cock, hard and ready to go.

"Actually... Cyn... do you mind taking the pups for a few minutes? I want to catch up with Tim really quick." Pam asked her younger sister, her eyes flicking back and forth between Cynthia and Tim.

Cynthia knew that Pam wanted to fuck Tim. But she couldn't blame her big sister, and she felt she should give them some privacy; even if her pussy was throbbing after that kiss.

"Sure thing Pam... Just come find me as soon as you two are done okay,"

"Of course Cyn. Thank you so much!" Pam gushed as she gently dropped the sleeping pups into her sister's arms. Then, Pam was shoving a chuckling Tim back into the milking den, her golden tail swishing back and forth restlessly. Cynthia bit her lip as she turned and slowly clopped down the hallway to go find someone to talk to and take her mind off of Tim's dick.

In the milking Den, Pam steered Tim over to one of the couches and promptly pushed him down onto it. He plopped down, a big innocent grin on his face as if he didn't know what was happening. Pam stood over him for a second, her gaze drinking in all of her man. There was a fierce hunger in her eyes that quieted Tim, and kept his smart remarks from being spoken. Eventually, he quietly said "I missed you Pam."

Her eyes found his and she smiled, love pouring through her expression. Pam threw herself on top of Tim which made him grunt as the wind was pushed from him, but he recovered fast enough to press his lips to hers which were desperately seeking his mouth. Her hands scrambled over his shoulders as she squirmed and molded her body to his, trying to hold as much of him as she possibly could. "I... Missed... You too... baby." Pam said between kisses. She could feel Tim's lips curve as he smiled through the kiss, and she couldn't help her own lips from curving upwards in shared happiness. She sighed in pure contentment as Tim wrapped his arms around her and pulled her closer, his palms cupping her bum feeling so perfect, the lines of electricity as he slowly worked his hands up her slender back tingling in just the perfect way.

Reaching down between their bodies, Pam shifted onto her side and looked down, her heavy tits almost blocking hers and Tim's view as she wrapped her slender fingers around his throbbing cock. They both breathed in, Tim Sharply, and Pam almost cooing as she felt his familiar heat filling her palm so comfortingly. As she began to slowly pump him, Tim leaned his head back and sighed happily.

"Did you have a good day with my sisters, sweetie?" Pam asked while she kissed along his jaw. She bent down and kissed his chest, waiting for his response. "I had a lovely day babe," Tim said truthfully. "But not as good as it would have been with you," Pam blushed but she grinned from ear to ear, very pleased by his words.

"You're just saying that," She whispered quietly.

Tim gently tucked some golden hair behind her pointy tipped ear. "I never just say things to you Pam." Tim whispered back as he kissed her cheek, then her ear, nibbling the lobe and bringing a quiet moan out of her. "No matter how perfect a day seems, it can never be perfect without you."

Pam's heart turned to goo at his words, and she bit her lip, not knowing what to say. Finally, she just went with a quiet "Tim." She gazed into his eyes when she spoke, looking timid, as if afraid of the love he was offering. He gazed right back at her, his steady blue gaze holding her trapped, but holding her so secure and safe. "I love you," he whispered.

Unable to contain herself, and knowing without a doubt that she was wet enough, Pam pushed Tim onto his back and straddled his hips. Keeping eye contact with him, her emerald eyes blazing, she slotted his cock at her entrance, her dainty fingers holding him gently, the muscles in her hand flexing in such an unbelievably sexy way.

"Tell me again," She whispered as she gently rubbed his cockhead through her absolutely gooey folds. Tim's breath came heavier now, his blood flowing, and he held her gaze for few moments, neither of them saying anything as they breathed in and out, but their eyes spoke volumes. Finally, after what seemed an agonizing eternity where Pam's brow furrowed in frustration at the wait, but was truly only a few seconds, Tim whispered "I love you," again.

Immediately, Pam let her hips drop and she cried out as his rigid cock spread open her tight, and downright slippery, pussy. Pam tried to keep eye contact with Tim's blue gaze, but her eyelids fluttered and she ultimately shut them when she leaned her head back and focused all her attention on the sensation of Tim finally being sheathed back home, snug and safe, in her womanly slit.

Though Pam couldn't see him behind her eyelids, Tim drank in the sight of her, the muscles in her legs clenching and relaxing as she slowly sunk lower and lower, the sight of her fingers clenching then splaying out wide, the twitches her face made as she went from a blissful grimace to a look of pure relaxation whilst ecstasy toyed with her expressions. He easily fought the desire to close his own eyes since the sight before him was like a torrential downpour on a parched desert; he drank in everything about her and felt nourished, invigorated by the sight. Finally, when he felt the soft familiar weight of her bum resting on his legs and hips, he stared for a second more before he let his eyes close and allowed himself to fully experience the wonder that was Pam's piping hot pussy.

Tim basked in the warm slippery heat of his lover as she settled her hips, wiggling herself into place so that his pulsing cock fit juuuust right. When Pam began to move, Tim, with his eyes still closed shot his hands out and stilled her hips, his fingers sinking into the smooth, pliant flesh. "Slow... Really slowly baby," he whispered up to her, his brows furrowed in pleasure as he spoke.

Pam opened her eyes as Tim grabbed her, and when he spoke, she smiled down at him. She bit her lip and squeezed her pussy, whimpering as she realized just how much Tim filled her. She felt pride laced through her pleasure while she watched Tim's face twitch as she squeezed him with her twat. Slowly, like a glacier, the nannie began to rock her hips forward. When she reached the point where she began to feel Tim slipping out of her creamy cunt, she squeezed again with her strong Kegels and reversed direction.

Pam continued this slow, sensual fucking for what seemed like forever. Always squeezing Tim nice and tight when she reversed direction. Eventually, She felt Tim's cock swelling and twitching with more insistence. Not much time later, and his hands were eagerly guiding her hips, rocking her back and forth at an increased pace.

Pam gladly let Tim lead her body's movements and she slid her pussy up and down his cock as he pleased. She was positively gushing at this point and there was little resistance other than when she clamped down on him. Tim's dick glided in and out of her creamy cunt, Pam's cum leaking down onto his balls, warming them.

The two of them began to breathe heavy, and their hands explored more of each other's flesh. Tim's hands moving from her hips up to her swinging tits, squeezing her boobs until milk squirted out and wet his hands. Pam whimpered and lowered her chest to Tim's, sliding her whole body along his while she greedily pushed her hips back, her pussy ravenous for his dick.

"I love you so much Pam," Tim gasped once Pam pulled her mouth away from his, a string of saliva still connecting their blood-filled lips. Pam stared at Tim as she pushed her hips back on his cock. 'Thwap, thwap, squelch, thwap' sounded loud in the room as her pussy queefed. They both felt their desire grow listening to their noisy joining.

"How much do you love me?" Pam husked, her nails digging into his shoulders deeply. Tim grimaced and she felt his cock swell inside of her.

"Sooo fucking much!" Tim pushed his feet into the couch and powered his hips up into his lover, causing her to bounce in the air on his cock. Pam, moaned sluttily, her eyes rolling. "More than breathing" He grunted, slamming her back down on his cock. "More than milk!" Pam's eyes crossed and her mouth hung open as Tim fucked her near senseless. Slowly, a bit of drool slid out of her parted lips down her chin.

Looking at the dumb, blissed out look on her face, Tim couldn't hold out any longer. Roaring, her pulled Pam's limp body down to his own, wrapping his arms around her shoulders and back, and with one final thrust up into her twitching body, he blew his load. Screaming his love for Pam.

Pam's eyes snapped open as she felt Tim's first powerful blast of heat fill her. Then they fluttered closed again and she whimpered, her tongue lolling out, as she felt Tim's heartbeat pulse deep inside of her as blast after blast of his heavy seed filled her cunt. She couldn't control her body anymore, but her fingers twitched, flexing and clenching as she tried to assert some command over her movements, desperately trying to hold onto Tim. But she needn't have worried too much, because Tim held his lover close, his grip so crushing that she could barely draw breath, and Pam fucking LOVED it.

After a full minute, where Tim's hips jerked violently between long pauses where he held his cock deep inside Pam, their hips glued to each other so that he could safely shoot rich torrents of cum deep inside his lover, he calmed down. Exhausted, he slowly let his arms loosen around Pam. She was still twitching atop him, her pussy a spasming vice that seemed to have gone haywire; it clenched and unclenched around him viciously, tugging at his cock. When he went to remove his arms, Pam whimpered plaintively, and he understood, hugging her close again; she gratefully bucked her hips. She could feel his cock softening from its steel state inside of her, but thankfully his heat still plugged her up and he was stiff enough that her grasping pussy had something to hold onto while it went through the last throes of orgasm. Pam just adored having Tim's cock inside of her. And feeling his hot gooey load deep in her tummy, she knew nothing could be wrong with the world.

The two lovers lay entwined, their cum not yet leaking from Pam because of their love knot, but a deluge of it was waiting to come out. A few minutes later, between kisses and affirmations of love, Tim's cock suddenly slipped out, and they both giggled as they felt the cum finally begin to leak.

"Are you two dooooone yet?!" Cynthia called out impatiently from the doorway. Pam and Tim both turned their heads to look at the ginger nannie tapping her hoof in annoyance.

"We just finished actually," Pam said with as much dignity as she could, her gaping pussy leaking large dollops of cum for the world to see. But she managed it with a truly refined grace as nannies simply did not care who saw them naked, nor leaking cum.

"Ugh! Well, I want to shower and I don't particularly feel like doing it alone. So, unless you're going to fuck again. H-u-r-r-y U-P!" Cynthia said with a sniff, an upturned nose and a quick turn on her hooves, stalking out the door with her tail flicking indignantly.

Pam sighed, rolling her eyes, but scrambled off of Tim and dragged him along to the baths. Pam and Tim made sure to spend special attention to Cynthia in the baths; not letting the younger nannie wash her own body and teasing her sensitive parts the whole time.

At one point, Tim gently slotted his cock inside her tight heater of a pussy after she teasingly wagged her tight butt at him. But at Pam's insistence, he wouldn't fuck her sister; instead, he seated Cynthia securely on his hips, soaking his cock in her pussy while they soaked in the tub. Cynthia whimpered and whined while filled with Tim's dick, but Pam kept her little sister quiet and under control with long sensual kisses filled with tongue. Or by simply offering her baby sister a teat to suckle on while she was filled with pulsing cock.

By the time they all got out of the bath, Cynthia was weak kneed, PENT up, and flushed a deep red, especially in the face and chest, and not all from the heat of the water. "Pleeeeaase Pammmmm!" Cynthia whined as Tim toweled her off gently. Rubbing her furry nannie legs to make sure they were dry of all the water. "Can't he fuck me nice and quick then I'll swear I'll stop!"

Pam giggled and shook her head no. "You know we have to get back and watch Ash and Soot, Cyn. You can wait until tonight and then Tim can fuck you nice and slow." Pam accentuated the last word, trying to convince her sister with a fetching smile. "Wouldn't you rather get Tim's cock nice, deep and sensual for as long as you want instead of a rushed fuck?"

Cynthia pouted and stamped a hoof. She looked down at Tim behind her butt, her brows furrowed plaintively. "But I wanna fuck him now," She whined. Pam rolled her eyes good naturedly.

"Well. You just had his cock in you for a good long while. Sure, you didn't really get to fuck. But be a good little nannie and you'll get him later. Keep whining and I may just keep him to myself all night long." Pam said more firmly. Cynthia gasped indignantly, and her face flushed an angry shade of red, but she kept her peace, not wanting to miss out on Tim's dick later that night.

Cynthia was a very well-behaved nannie the rest of the evening. She didn't pout, at least not too much, and she didn't whine once. She helped Pam and Tim watch the wolf pups, and she didn't even rush the lovers to bed.

True to her word, Pam let Cynthia have Tim almost all to herself that night. Pam lay next to her little sister and her lover as Tim glacially sawed his cock in and out of the little nannie's tight little twat. Cynthia's cunt was crushing fire, a writhing molten glove of goo that had Tim gasping and grinding his teeth in no time at all.

Pam encouraged the joined pair as they made love, and fed them each from her breasts as she was able to. Pam was gushing and leaking from her own pussy, but she got a delicious thrill from denying herself her own pleasure while she watched those she loved so dearly share the bliss of each other's bodies. Pam loved watching Cynthia's body twitch and shudder as Tim hilted his swollen cock inside of her tiny little body. Pam swooned at the animalistic grunts that came from her man when she watched her little sister cum on his cock, knowing how tight Cynthia's pussy was, and how strong a grip she had.

When Tim gasped that he was about to cum, Pam gently pressed her chest to his back, and sweetly encouraged him to dump his load into her little sister. Cynthia couldn't speak, but she gasped and mewled adorably as she held onto Tim and her big sister for support while she was rocked through a sea of electrifying orgasms. When Tim finally began to spew into Cynthia, the younger nannie shrieked and her body took on an awesome strength as her claws gouged red lines down Tim's arms and shoulders, her hooves drumming a fierce, erratic beat on his hips while her tail writhed in a rictus of pleasure.

When both her lover and sister lay gasping for breath on the sweaty/milky bed, Pam hummed in pure satisfaction. Even though her pussy was thrumming with need, she felt an incredible peace and contentment knowing that she had been a good big sister and a wonderful girlfriend this evening. Wanting to deny her pleasure further, and encourage Tim and Cynthia to deepen their bond, Pam lay down next to the two of them and began to play with Tim's soft hair.

Tim sighed and rolled off of Cynthia, who kept her weakened legs splayed to the side, wide open to expose her flushed pink pussy leaking thick white cum. Cynthia stared up at the ceiling, almost unseeing as she recovered from the experience that was Tim's dick. Tim had a similar look on his face and Pam giggled, knowing that Cynthia's pussy was a fucking ride.

"Tiiiiim," Pam cooed gently to her lover. With a tired grin he propped himself up on his elbow and looked over Cynthia's perky little chest, her firm little titties pointing straight to the ceiling as her chest rose and fell with her deep breaths, to gaze at his lover; his eyes only stealing furtive glances at the younger nannie's pert little titties.

Pam, following his gaze, casually reached over and began tracing invisible lines on Cynthia's tummy and underboob with her fingernails. Cynthia whimpered and moaned, but turned her noises into a sigh as she languidly shifted her body, relishing the gentle touch of her big sister. Smiling, Pam leaned down and gently sucked her little sister's puffy pink nipple into her mouth. Cynthia gasped and opened her eyes wide, only to let them drift closed again.

Tim, enraptured by the sight, quickly followed suit and soon Cynthia was squirming beneath their gentle ministrations. Seeing that Tim was diligently working away at Cyn's other nipple, Pam pulled off with a quiet plop and gazed down at the wet nipple, the pale flesh of the rest of her teat swollen from the blood rushing through Cynthia's body.

Looking at Tim, Pam continued her interrupted speech. "Tim... Since Cynthia has been such a good little nannie today...How about... If instead of giving me the other load you owe me." Pam's dainty fingers sensually walked down her little sister's taught tummy, heading to her mound. "You blow it deeeeep and safe... Right inside of here!" Pam finished with a devilish grin. Her fingers now hovered over Cynthia's mound, pointing downwards right towards her little sister's womb. Tim, his mouth still over Cynthia's other breast, watched, as did Cynthia, their eyes following Pam's roving hand as she walked them through her proposal.

Once she finished her proposition, Pam giggled when she heard Tim plop his lips away from Cynthia's teat, and heard her little sister whimper at the lack of contact. "Ssuu... I mean, of course Pam," Tim said quietly as he gazed at Pam. Approvingly, Pam let a beaming smile split her face. Tim turned to look down at Cynthia and already found her hazel eyes, almost glowing, staring at his own, open and willing. "Would you like that, Cyn?" He whispered his question. Cynthia only nodded her head, her cute little horns bobbing their affirmation.

And so, by the end of their night, about an hour later, Pam watched again as Tim blew another load up into Cynthia who now rode him like the wind. All too soon afterwards, the three of them were asleep, their breathing deep and steady as they drifted off to dreamland. Ash and Soot slept at the foot of the bed, undisturbed from all the commotion despite the vigor with which Tim and Cynthia had joined carnally, Pam as their approving witness.

1...456789