Momma G.O.A.T. Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

***

The next day, Tim spent the early morning with Jennifer, doing the final preparations on the pelts so that they would be good to wear or to be made into something else. While he was working with her, Pam and Cynthia visited Riza in her wood.

"Aww! Cyn you're leaving too!?" Riza exclaimed as Pam and Cynthia explained their plan to the wood nymph.

"Yea!" Cynthia nodded her head eagerly. "I want to see the human world too! Plus, it'll be really easy since Pam is already with Tim and he's such a great guy." Cynthia explained excitedly, finally letting herself look forward to seeing the world outside the Farm.

"Well, I'm glad for you Cyn. I'm sure the human world is pretty exciting," Riza said, managing to sound happy for the nannie. Pam could sense a bit of sadness in her friend's voice though. Thinking about how it must feel for Riza to be left without her closest friends, Pam suddenly got an idea.

With a widening of her eyes, Pam eagerly spoke up. "Riza!" She started excitedly. The tiny nymph, startled, looked to her best friend, rich brown eyes curious. "Why don't you give me a little trimming of your tree and we can bring it back with us! Cyn and I can plant it in Tim's garden, then in a few weeks, it should be strong enough that you can travel through it and come visit us whenever you want!" Pam rushed, the words pouring out of her so fast they all seemed strung together.

Riza's eyes widened and a hopeful look came to her face as she imagined the possibilities. Then, a shadow of doubt passed over her. "Is it safe for me to have a tree outside of the valley though?" She asked Pam hesitantly. "Don't humans chop them down all the time?"

"Well," Pam began, tilting her head as she thought about it. "Some humans do sure. But not at people's houses like Tim's. Plus, Tim's house and his land are his own. No one can come onto his land without his permission, and they can't go chopping down trees without his permission either. I think if they want to cut down trees they need papers saying it's okay to do so."

"Well, what if they had a piece of paper saying they could chop my tree down?!" Riza asked, fear in her eyes.

"No, don't worry!" Pam rushed, moving to soothe her friend. "They couldn't get a paper without Tim's express permission. And Tim won't ever give it. He would never let them chop down your tree if you let us bring one." Pam smiled encouragingly at the end, nodding her head.

"Oh, it would be so nice to have one of your tree at Tim's, Riza!" Cynthia gushed. "We could all check out the human world together, just like when we go exploring here in the valley!"

"Hmmm..." Riza still seemed hesitant, but she didn't have the fear in her eyes from before. "I...I'll think about it okay," She said hesitantly, looking to both Pam and Cynthia's smiling faces. Slowly, a grin crept over her own. "It does sound pretty nice exploring the human world and having my own tree out there."

"Yaaay! Oh I swear it will be a wonderful time!" Pam practically crowed, shimmying in place with excitement. She had loved her time spent with Tim alone, but she would be lying if she said it wasn't really hard some days being all alone at Tim's home; Pam was really hoping Riza would say yes. She could hardly believe how great it would be to have Cyn and Riza with her out in the human world.

After that conversation, Pam and Cynthia stayed with Riza for a few hours, walking around the forest and just talking. They spent some time in a sunny clearing where flowers were sprouting, Riza turning a darker shade of green as she absorbed the sunlight, and her hair positively glowed as it drank in the rays. Pam and Cynthia lay down next to their friend and absorbed the warm rays too, none of them needing to speak, but merely enjoying each other's company as the birds sang.

Tim finished curing and treating the pelts with Jennifer, and by noon they were done, supple soft leather on one side, warm thick fur on the other. The bear pelt was massive, and easily engulfed Tim when Riza had him drape it over his shoulders. Jennifer suggested he make a cloak out of it.

"A cloak?" Tim asked, taking the massive pelt off and looking at it in his outstretched hands. Jennifer nodded her head with an amused grin.

"Yes Tim, a cloak. They go over your shoulders, protect you from the cold and weather. Look very intimidating in the right circumstances." Tim smiled at her from behind the cloak.

"Hmmm. Never heard of it before," he joked, getting an eye roll from the yellow eyed nannie. "Hmmm. I guess a cloak wouldn't be a bad idea... Do you know how to make one?" He asked, looking to Jennifer.

"Well, yes, I do know how to make one. They're not very difficult." Jennifer spoke as she walked over and took the pelt form Tim, holding it up to his body; Tim stood still. "We'll just have to measure you form your shoulders down past your calves." Stepping back Arya handed Tim the cloak and walked back into the shed. Tim watched her bum and toned legs as she went. When she came back out, he noticed she had a piece of chalk in her hand.

"Here, fold the head back and then hold the rest of the pelt up on your shoulders comfortably," The brunette nannie instructed him.

"Of course," Tim mumbled and did as he was bid. Jennifer fussed around Tim, making marks on the inside of the pelt where she would need to cut off the excess. She folded the pelt around him, closing him in and made marks on the inside so that he would be able to wrap himself up warmly when needed. The whole process was quickly done and soon Jennifer was taking the pelt out of Tim's hands and folding it up.

"All done?" Tim asked.

"All done," Jennifer replied warmly. If you join me this afternoon, I can show you how to trim the excess and we can sew the edges with some nicer furs to give it a nice touch.

"I like the sound of that. Thank you very much Jennifer. I really appreciate all that you've taught me." The nannie tilted her head up and smiled at him warmly.

"You're very welcome, Tim. You are a good student. Very attentive," she replied. Tim felt warmed by her words and he couldn't help but grin, proud of himself.

Together they walked back into the house and joined the rest of the family preparing lunch.

Pam and Cynthia came back with Riza for the midday meal, and Tim sat beside his lover, with Cynthia on his other side, and Riza on Pam's other. There was a large group at lunch that day, and they all stayed around the table long after they had finished eating, enjoying each other's conversation and company.

Later that night, after Riza had said her goodbyes and returned to her tree, and after Tim had fucked Pam and Cynthia thoroughly, three thick creampies for Pam and two for Cynthia, they lay in bed, not yet tired enough to go to sleep. Tim's stamina, and his cum production, had really improved with Pam's milk and all the other milk he had been drinking at the farm.

"Sweetie," Pam started, her fingers casually tracing lines on Tim's chest as he basked in post-coital bliss.

"Hmm?" He hummed. Pam propped herself up on her elbows and looked at her lover relaxing, a warm love filled her eyes.

"Can you come with Cyn and I to the front entrance tomorrow?" Cynthia sat upright at Pam's words, a big smile splitting her face as she nodded her head enthusiastically. Tim cracked open an eye, and after gazing at his lover's hanging cleavage, he met her eyes.

"Of course. But what for? We're not set to leave for a couple of days."

"Hmmm. Well, it's a bit of a surprise. But don't worry. I'm fairly sure you're going to like it!" Pam teased gently, offering Tim her plump red lips for a kiss. Tim smiled and kissed Pam. "I'm sure I'll love it sweetie," he whispered. When Pam pulled back from the kiss her eyes were glowing and she looked across at Cynthia who was beaming, super hopeful for Tim's reaction.

The next morning, Pam, Tim and Cynthia headed off to the entrance to the Farm bright and early. They walked at a leisurely pace and chatted companionably. "Soooo. Any chance you're gonna tell me what this surprise is?" Tim asked, raising his eyebrows.

"Don't spoil a good thing sweetie!" Pam shot back musically.

"Duh Tim. A surprise isn't a surprise if you know beforehand," Cynthia drawled, rolling her eyes and shaking her head, her Coppery locks swishing with her movement. Tim chuckled.

"Okay, okay. I'll be patient."

"Good boy," Pam and Cynthia said in sync, making them burst out with laughter.

When they arrived at the front entrance, Dorothy was there behind the desk as she had let Pam and Cynthia know she would be when they had parted last. She had the folder with all of Cynthia's documents ready to sign. At Pam's insistence she had even placed one of those sticky wrapping bows for presents on the front of the folder.

Tim didn't notice it at first, instead, he went to Dorothy and said hello. "Dorothy! It's good to see you again, how have you been?" He asked while he wrapped her in a friendly hug.

"I've been good Tim!" She replied before pulling back and smiling up at him. "Work's been nice these last few weeks, I even had a visit from Pam and Cyn," Dorothy said, glancing in the direction of the two nannies. Tim's eyes followed hers and they glinted.

"So, I've heard," He spoke in Pam and Cyn's direction, his voice curious and his eyes scrutinizing. "Apparently there is a surprise for me here." Pam and Cyn twisted on the spot, clasping their hands and grinning like fools.

"So there is, so there is," Dorothy said warmly. When Tim turned back around, Dorothy was holding out the folder. Tim glanced at it and furrowed his brows quizzically.

"What's this?"

"The surprise!" Pam and Cyn said loudly from behind him. Tim glanced back and smiled, then sat down at Dorothy's desk and opened up the folder. Pam and Cynthia rushed over and peeped over his shoulder, watching him read.

It didn't take long for Tim to realize what it was, and he gasped quietly. Turning around to look at the nannies hovering over him, he saw their expectant nervous smiles. Looking Cynthia in the eyes, he spoke.

"You want to come and live with Pam and me Cynthia?" he asked. Cynthia glanced at Pam, a blush suffusing her cheeks. Pam nodded her head encouragingly and Cynthia looked back to Tim smiling sheepishly. She nodded her head quickly, her hair bouncing with the movement.

"I would really like that Tim," she said quietly. Slowly, a big smile split Tim's face and Pam oozed happiness at the look, knowing before he spoke what his answer would be.

"Of course you can come stay with us Cynthia!" Tim said warmly. "I would really love that too."

Pam crowed at his words and gave a big jump, her bosom bouncing as she came back down on her hooves. Immediately she wrapped her sister in a fierce hug and rocked her back and forth. "We're gonna live together! We're gonna live together!" Pam sung as Cynthia giggled and couldn't wipe the smile from her face. Chuckling Tim got up and wrapped the two nannies into a big hug, humming happily as they shimmied closer to him.

Dorothy smiled from the side, then, when Tim glanced in her direction and held out an arm, she blushed and walked into the big embrace as well. "Thank you for getting this all ready, Dorothy," Tim whispered to her in the hug. Dorothy smiled and nodded her head in the nannies' direction.

"I just filled out the paper work. It was all these two's idea," Dorothy explained.

Tim glanced down at the two nannies and smiled. "Of course, it was." He said with nothing but fondness.

The three of them didn't spend too long with Dorothy that day. But they did stay for over an hour after Tim had signed all the documents he needed to. Tim, Pam and Cynthia left around noon to head back to the Gala house, saying they would see Dorothy again when they left to head back to Tim's.

As they got nearer the house, Tim noticed Pam and Cynthia looking a little anxious. Frowning, he spoke up. "What's wrong you two?" he asked.

Pam and Cynthia looked at each other, then to him.

"Welllllll," Cynthia began. "We still haven't told mama the plan."

"Wait what?!" Tim exclaimed. Then noticing how his tone made the nannies react, he calmed himself with a quick breath. Much more measured, he spoke again. "You haven't told her yet? Why not?"

Pam smiled at Tim, her expression conveying her gratitude for his calmness. "Well. We wanted to make sure you were okay with it first. Otherwise, we wouldn't have needed to tell mama at all... But now that you are on board... well, we hope mama is as happy about it as you." Pam explained. Tim was silent for a moment as he thought.

"Well. I don't know if she will be as stoked as I am," Tim said with a smile aimed at Cynthia that brought a smile to the younger nannie's face. "But... if you two break it to her gently, I'm sure she will be understanding. Afterall, she let you head out all on your own Pam. And Cynthia won't be going to a stranger's house; she'll have you with her. I don't see why she would say no."

Pam and Cynthia smiled up at him. "We hope so too sweetie," Pam said sweetly, grabbing Tim's arm and leaning her head against his shoulder. Tim smiled down at her and kissed her horns. Then, when he felt Cynthia grab his other arm to mirror Pam, he gave her horns a kiss as well.

When they got back to the Gala house, Tim separated from the nannies to go and find the pups. They had left them with Chryssy, so Tim searched her out. Hesitantly, but with each other for support, Pam and Cynthia went in search of their mother.

Once they had sat their mother down in one of the milking dens, Ismena eyed her two daughters, aware that something was afoot. "Okay. Out with it you two. What have you done now? Or what are you planning to do?"

Cynthia and Pam gasped, as if affronted, but at a pointed look from their mother, they blushed and looked away, realizing that there was no way to fool the wise old nannie.

Pam timidly started the conversation. "You like Tim don't you mama?" She began, intending to come to the proposition in a roundabout way.

"Yesssss." Ismena said, eyeing her blonde daughter suspiciously. "Tim is an excellent man. Why?" She pressed, knowing that her two daughters did not sit her down, their tails swishing anxiously, to ask her opinion of Tim.

"You would trust Tim with my safety right mama?" Pam avoided her mother's question with another of her own. Ismena frowned, all too aware of her daughter's avoidance.

"Yes. He has already proven that he is capable and more than willing to protect you." Ismena said, a hint of impatience creeping into her voice, but she did not press the issue, figuring that her daughter would get to the point sooner if allowed to do so at her own pace.

"You would trust Tim with my safety too, right mama?" Cynthia finally chimed in, wringing her hands nervously. Ismena glanced at her youngest daughter and furrowed her brows, her mind trying to work out where this was leading. Then, her expression suddenly turned into one of understanding and her eyes widened. Immediately, she stood up, her ample bosom bouncing with the sudden movement. Pam and Cynthia shrunk back into their seats; their expressions wary.

"Y-you two!" Ismena began, her chest rising and falling as she tried to control her angry huffing. "You two have gone and planned to BOTH go back with Tim, haven't you?!" She asked, her wagging finger admonishing her cringing daughters. Neither Cynthia nor Pam seemed able to respond, each looking to the other trying to see who would speak first. "Haven't you!?" Ismena asked again.

Eventually, at an insistent nod from Pam who saw this as Cynthia's responsibility to respond to, the younger nannie spoke up. "Yes," She said slowly and quietly, as if afraid her response would set their mother off the rails.

Ismena looked at her youngest daughter as if expecting more, then when nothing came, she took in a deep breath and held it, as if struggling to contain herself. And then, suddenly she plopped back down on the couch with a defeated sigh and began to cry.

Shocked, Pam and Cyn looked at each other, bewildered, before they rushed over and wrapped their mother in a big hug, cooing to her and speaking softly.

"Oh, mama, don't cry!" They whispered as they held onto her fiercely.

"M-My two babies..." Ismena gasped through her tears. "Leaving home. S-s-so sooooooon!" She cried, clutching her daughters close as if she could somehow hold them to her bosom forever.

"Mama!" Pam and Cynthia said, with guilty looks at each other. "We're only leaving for a little while. We will make sure to come back often."

"How often?" Ismena asked, wiping away a tear.

"As often as Tim can. He has flexibility with work," Pam explained. Cynthia nodded her head; unaware what Tim's schedule was but trusting Pam knew.

"You'll be back for fall harvest?"

"Of course, mama!"

"And winter solstice?" Ismena pressed.

"That too," Pam promised smiling. Ismena eyed her daughters, her eyes filled with tears but she kept her lip from quivering.

"I... I suppose it would be good for you to go and see the world Cyn," Ismena said, turning to her youngest daughter. "We can't travel through the valleys, anymore, and you need to see more than just the farm." Cynthia grinned widely, but didn't want to seem too eager.

"Thank you mama," she whispered warmly, wrapping her mother in another fierce hug. "I promise Pam and I will be back as often as we can!"

"You better," Ismena whispered fiercely as she hugged her daughter back. Pam cooed and joined the hug, pressing herself to her mother and sister.

After a minute, the three nannies pulled back and smiled at each other, their eyes still misty but no more tears being shed.

"You two grew up so fast," Ismena spoke softly as she touched her daughter's cheeks. Pam and Cynthia smiled at the contact. "But you will always be my babies," the mother insisted firmly. Pam and Cynthia nodded their heads.

"Always!" They said in unison, making their mother laugh warmly.

"Come here my babies," Ismena said as she gently guided her daughters' heads to her bosom; holding them close. Pam and Cynthia snuggled into their mother's chest. They peppered her flesh with soft kisses. Eventually, Ismena cooed "Drink from mama," down to them.

Pam and Cynthia's eyes twinkled happily as they eagerly laid their heads down in their mother's lap, their horns almost knocking against each other's as the older nannie guided her nipples to their wet lips and they latched on. The two sisters hummed happily as they drank the warm cream that had always nourished them.

Ismena laid her head back and closed her eyes, content to spend a few minutes with her youngest daughters as they drank peacefully. Everything felt perfect in that moment, the impending future held off for just a while and the older nannie could imagine that things would always stay that way.

After a while, just when Ismena's nipples were starting to ache from her daughters'' insistent suckling, Pam and Cynthia had always been ravenous little nannies for milk, Tim came bursting through the doorway, the pups cradled carefully in his arms, squirming, and an excited look on his face.

"Pam! Cyn!" He yelled, before registering the scene and a blush suffusing his cheeks as he realized he had interrupted the peace. "Oh... I-I'm sorry, I can come back in a minute Ismena," Tim whispered as he began to back out of the room.

"It's okay Tim," The mother smiled warmly and began to guide her daughter's heads from her lap. Pam and Cynthia sat up blinking as if waking, dreamy smiles on their faces as their lips leaked milk. "What's the urgent news?" The matriarch asked Tim as she patted her daughters' bums. Pam and Cynthia smiled and wiped milk from their lips.

Tim's eager grin returned, and he nodded down to the squirming pups in his arms. "They opened their eyes!" Tim said excitedly. Pam and Cynthia gasped in wonder and were immediately scrambling up off the couch, rushing over to Tim.

1...456789