Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He was a burly guy, heavily muscled, maybe 230 pounds, big beard. When I tried to intercept him, he was having none of it, just pointing over his shoulder with his thumb, indicating the auditorium was behind him, as he strolled past me.

As he passed the door to the science room, his head turned at the unmistakable sounds of sex coming from the classroom.

I held my breath as I watched him shove open the door. Loud cries of pleasure and grunting escaped the opening as the coach passed through.

Worried about my mother, I rushed to the doorway peaking through the small square window set in the wooden frame.

The coach stood with his hands on his hips, looking down at my mother, where she was naked on the one of the rowed tables, legs spread open. The three jocks stood looking down, in similar states of undress, their cocks hanging out. They stared at the ground looking like they were getting ready to be scolded.

Instead of being outraged, instead of exposing my mother as the wanton slut she was, the coach just began unbuckling his trousers. I watched in disbelief as he knelt down between my mother's thighs entering her with a loud grunt that I could hear, even through the door.

We were all in our senior year, we were all 18 or older so I guess my mother's actions were legal, the coach certainly never found any reason to speak out against it.

After prom I was going away to college, I was so excited to finally be free of my house, I was staying in the dorms. No more having to see and hear my mother getting fucked by all the guys I knew. A fresh start.

With bright eyes and a hopeful heart, I arrived for my first day looking up at the number. Room 108. I pushed open the door to see a small space occupied by two beds. The walls were painted green and even though it was small, it felt cozy.

I didn't relish the fact I would be sharing this space with a stranger, but hoped we would get along, maybe this would be a chance to make new friends I thought to myself grinning. There wasn't much space for anything beyond a dresser for each of us and a bed, but I could see how this could feel like a new home for me.

I placed my bags on the bed, my new roommate hadn't arrived yet.

As I was unpacking my clothes, I heard the door creak open behind me. Looking back expectantly my heart dropped into my stomach, as no other than my worst enemy stepped through the threshold.

Donny's smug, smarmy face was grinning gleefully at me.

"Hey there, Bitch boy!" He said enthusiastically. "Looks like we're going to be roommates."

My jaw must have been open in uncomprehending astonishment, because he continued to explain.

"The Dean is an old family friend, my dad had a little chat with him and asked if I could bunk up with my best pal." He said in a cheery tone, his evil grin spreading even wider as my sense of suffusing dread grew.

"Oh and there's going to be a little introduction gathering at beta house tomorrow night, I'm going and your Mom is coming as my date." He said it offhandedly, almost casually. "I'll introduce her to some of the guys on campus."

"Wha.." I couldn't formulate a response my mouth just hung open in astonishment.

"Cheer up bitch boy, you should be glad about this. Soon enough, you're going to be one of the most popular guys on campus. Once people find out who your mother is..."

He trailed off as he threw his bag on the bed.

The End.