Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock was hard and despite knowing it was wrong, I began to feel a bit jealous, inappropriately wishing, I could be the one touching my mom's big soft breasts.

Flashbacks to that day at the beach assaulted my vison, when I had been forced to massage my mother's breasts. Something I was now, not totally against, But that day, the devastating caveat had been, her rack had been covered in jizz.

I repressed the memory of her slick melons sliding through my fingers, knowing at the time they had been coated in my friends' baby batter.

Snapping back to the moment at hand, I turned my gaze back to my busty mother. She was standing, hands on her hips, completely naked before the hungry mob of teens, like some sort of tribal offering, as they eagerly awaited to find out the next activity planned.

Donny didn't keep them waiting.

"Next, we will have a beer pong tournament. The top two players get to fuck this Dumb MILF's saggy jugs." My bully announced to the crowd. "Entry into the tournament is $30 each." He specified.

"Come on now, anybody ever want to fuck a fat pair of MILF jugs?" He yelled out like some peddler selling his wares in a village market.

It didn't take long before he had a full roster of cheering teens eager to compete for the honor of banging my mom's boobs. Raucous cheering erupted as the games commenced.

In an attempt to both distract the players and liven up the entertainment, my bully instructed Mom to shake her saggy tits, behind the line of cups as each team took their shot.

I watched as Mom raced from opposite sides of the table, leaning down and waggling her hanging melons as each player tried to line up their aim.

Her antics were certainly throwing off some of the players, as almost half the shots ricocheted off her hanging pears instead of scoring in the line of cups.

I gazed through the peephole, slowly stroking myself as another pingpong ball lightly tapped mother's swinging rack.

Filtered shadows moved through the confines of my prison, cast by the people looming behind me. Nervously glancing upwards and back, through the one-sided transparency of the ceiling, I saw a number of guys towering over me, leaning on the mirrored top with their elbows, still using the surface as a table for their beers.

It made me super uncomfortable, touching myself in what felt like should be plain sight. But, I was too turned on by the sight of Mom's jiggling mammaries as she paraded them around the room. Despite the row of cheering faces behind me, I couldn't resist the opportunity to jerk off again.

I rubbed slowly as I pressed my eye against one of the holes in the side of the box.

Mom was leaning over the table, her big breasts dangling behind the row of cups, giving them an occasional shimmy, as the player tried to line up his aim.

One particularly bold teen leaned over from behind, cupping her aged breasts in both hands. He began wildly slapping Mom's tits together, in an attempt to distract his opponent.

Her boobs jounced violently as the two globes smacked. Mom's pale flesh bags ricocheted off each other in a swelling wave, before swinging wide.

The impetuous teen's hands brought them back together in a other slap. I almost came as Mom's perfect milkbags struck each-other like two water balloons colliding in midair.

The opposing player missed his shot, his eyes fixated on the mature set of boobs getting mauled across the table.

Mom scurried back across to the other side of the table, allowing the previously distracted player, to deploy the same tactic. This went on for a while, Mom displaying her goods and allowing the boys to fondle her melons.

At one point she even bent over, sticking her ass up above the rim of the table, displaying her bare pussy behind the row of cups.

I looked on, as Mom's pink hole stared at me from across the room, waving around like a moving bullseye, as she enticingly wriggled her butt at the guy shooting.

The crowd was roaring and cheering them on. As the dust settled, the two victors came out on top.

The first winner, not surprisingly, was a guy from the football team named Craig.

Craig had short-cropped blonde hair and stood over six feet tall, sporting a burly frame. He was grinning like a madman, pumping his fist in the air triumphantly, as he soaked in the adoration of the crowd.

In stark contrast, the other victor of the beer-pong championship, was a pale emo goth. I had never spoken to him before but remembered him from my art class. I think his name was Jordan.

He had perhaps the palest complexion I'd ever seen, long dark hair, and was wearing some sort of heavy-metal band, T-shirt.

Jordan looked a bit uncomfortable with all the attention, but kept his gaze mostly plastered on my mother as she stood naked before them.

My bully was announcing them as the winners of the titty-fuck championships. The mob was catcalling and hollering rudely as they waited to see Mom's fat rack take further abuse.

I watched from my prison, gently touching my penis as Mom sank to her knees in front of the two boys.

The roaring got louder as she pressed her boobs, together holding them before her like an offering.

Craig wasted no time dropping his shorts. He was definitely a shower, his thick cock drooping between his legs like a massive worm.

The jock positioned himself directly in front of Mom, letting her lean forward to envelope his manhood with her gentle milkbags.

Mom started jerking him with her cleavage wrapped tight around his meat. Craig's sizable stick jammed in and out of her sandwiched melons methodically. His cockhead disappearing into the folds of her soft skin, only to pop back up, as she banged back down on his shaft.

The jock was loving it, his head thrown back in a muted groan.

"Well how is it?" Donny asked, before holding the microphone up in front of Craig's face.

"Those are some GOOOOOD MILF Titties!" Bellowed Craig into mic, before following up with "She's a fucking whore, Boys!"

This triggered a gale of thundering cheers and catcalls from the sixty plus teenagers gathered in my living room.

"Fucking whore!" I heard one of the guys standing directly behind me shout out loudly. His words were picked up by the rest of the crowd and quickly a roaring chant of Whore! Whore! Whore! Filled the room.

Mom banged away at the jock's thick meat with her ample cleavage, the rise and fall of her motions timed with the chanting of the mob.

She had a look of determination on her face as she used her mommy bags to milk the young man's prick.

With a stiffening groan Craig spewed his pent-up tension onto her clenching rack. The crowd's chanting erupting into cheers as he proceeded to decorate the school MILF with his nut butter.

Mom was looking up at the jock, smiling warmly. His baby batter guzzled out of his cock in thick spurts, the dribbles spilling into her sandwiched cleavage.

He pulled out his slowly deflating prick, leaving a wet pool of cloudy jizz hovering in the crack of Mom's compressed boobs.

The audience of horny teens were going wild.

"Take that cum you dirty slut!" One of the guys, towering behind me, yelled. Similar comments rang out from around the room.

The goth looking guy was up next. He slowly unbuckled his pants looking nervous as he exposed his pale member to the audience. A few laughs rang out around the room, causing Jordan to blush and look at the ground shyly.

Mom was having none of that, she walked awkwardly on her knees to sit in front of him. She gazed up at the anxious teen reassuringly. Holding her milkwagons pressed together she leaned in to engulf his member.

She parted her grip slightly to allow him to slide into the silky valley between her saggy clappers. Mom caressed his meat with her luscious orbs, drawing an astonished expression of elated wonder from the pale goth.

It didn't take long for him to splatter Mom's tatas. The feeling of her hugging honkers shimmying up and down his stiffy must have been too much, because his hips jerked as he unloaded the contents of his ballsack onto Mom.

Jordan reluctantly slipped his dick out from her snuggling bosom, pulling his pants back up and latching the belt. He disappeared back into the crowd as my mother rose from her knees, greeted by the adoration of the teenage mob.

She had a long line of cum streaking down her right breast, and her cleavage shimmered wetly as she faced the writhing throng of horny men.

As ashamed as I was that my mother was behaving this way again, I was still grateful that this time I wasn't being forced to watch out there, in front of everybody I knew.

Mom was smiling shyly at her rapt audience. She had a glazed look in her eyes, her lips parted hungrily as she eyed the sheer quantity of boys, from my school packed into our living room.

I couldn't believe it. Just last week Mom had been the sweet caring person I had always know. Free spirited certainly, but if you had asked me if I thought she would ever do something like this I would have said "Hell No!, not in a million years"

But now here she was... a willing slut in my bully's shenanigans... a sacrificial lamb on the altar... nothing but a trashy whore at a high school party. Every young teenager's dream, a stacked and racked bodacious MILF, solely there to entertain them for the night.

"Allright boys, hope you liked the show. Time for the next segment of our entertainment." My bully announced to the crowd. "Introducing the blowjob box" he said gesturing towards where I was imprisoned. "I've built this for the purpose of crowd control, I don't want my whore to get too tired out too soon. We've got a long night ahead of us." He grabbed the small decorative leash tied to the collar around Mom's neck and jerked her towards the trapdoor on the side.

My heart had stopped when he gestured towards me, and I now rushed to stuff cock into my jeans zipping them back up, just in time, as the small door squeaked open.

I was greeted by the sight of my naked mother on all fours crawling into the box, seemingly destined to join me in my cramped prison.

I scooted to the far end, as Mom clambered in. Her heavy breasts swayed beneath her body as she slid all the way through the entrance.

When she saw me there cowering, she just sort of frowned. The confines of the crate were overcrowded with both of us and there was just enough room in, the six by four-foot box, for us not to be touching.

"Honey, I had no idea you were here, your bully told me you left." Mom said to me a look of concern on her face.

"Really Mom, There must be sixty guys here." I hissed at her accusingly. "How could you do this?"

I felt a swirl of emotions as we looked at eachother. Shame, embarrassment, and an undeniable arousal at the sight of my mother's naked form, as she squatted before me.

"We talked about this Honey. Your bully is the boss now." she said to me gently, a compassionate look of sympathy in her eyes. "I have to do what he says"

The sounds of the party raged around us, barely muted by the walls of our flimsy entrapment.

"He even said after tonight... He's going to stop the bullying. As long as I keep screwing him and his friends, he's going protect you at school." Mom told me as she reached out to gently place her hand on my forearm.

"I know he's an asshole, but it's better to have that asshole on your side. Trust me honey this is all going to work out for the best." she said reassuringly.

Before I could protest Donny's voice boomed through he speakers.

"There are eight holes in the box. Three on each of the long sides, and two at opposing ends." I could hear the smirk in his voice. "We will go in groups of eight, it's $50 for a spot at the table. Who's first?"

The horny mob of teenagers all clamored out at once, drowning out any reply I might have made to my mother.

Once the crescendo died down a bit, I finally choked out my reply.

"Mom you don't have to do this, please don't!" I begged her.

She looked at me sympathetically as cocks began sliding through the holes around us.

I jerked reflexively as I felt something brush the back of my head.

Panicking I quickly repositioned myself, in the only place I could. I was at the far end of the box with two holes and there was just over a foot of distance between the two.

I crouched with my back firmly against the wall of the box. My head was positioned directly in the center of the two holes, and from the peripherals of my vision I could see the meat sticks dangling to either side of me.

I sat there paralyzed, not wanting to brush any of the hanging dicks that had invaded our prison. On either side of my face was a flaccid member, both much to close for comfort and my mom occupied the remainder of the space.

Gazing up through the transparent mirror, I saw that the football team had gotten first dibs. Much like the social pecking order of the school, here they also used their popularity to exert their dominance.

The group of jocks were laughing and joking with each-other as they set their beer cups down on the table.

Cliff, had claimed the middle hole on the left side. He had a huge grin on his face as he lifted his cup of beer up.

"Cheers boys, this is your prize for winning the regionals, BJ's from the school MILF." Cliff announced to his team.

The burly jocks raised their cups, emitting bellows of agreement and raucous roars of "Hell Yea!" as they brought their cups together over the makeshift table, sending some beer splashing down onto the surface.

"And best of all..." He paused for dramatic effect. it's being paid for with the money the sports department gave us for our team victory dinner." Cliff finished. This was met with a round of hoots and laughter.

They towered over us chatting and laughing as the alpha jocks waited for my mother to begin servicing them.

The blowjob box was filled with horsecocks, five pale meaty salamis and three black stallions drooped through the holes, hanging there expectantly. Incredulously, the entire football team seemed to be well endowed, all of them dangling over four inches even when flaccid.

Mom looked at me her eyes squinted in sympathy "I'm sorry you have to be here for this Steven, just try and look away."

"Please Mom don't." I begged, but my pleas fell on deaf ears, as she looked up through the transparent ceiling and quickly scanned the faces surrounding us. For whatever reason Mom decided to start with the captain of the team.

She reached out and tenuously wrapped one hand around his limp manhood. She squeezed the soft meat gently, looking up at the athletes face to see his reaction.

Cliff stopped midsentence as he felt Mom touch him. "Well, here we go boys, The MILF is getting started!" He announced loudly to the rest of the guys. He had a self-satisfied smirk on his face as Mom started stroking his limp hammer.

Mom was mesmerized by the big teenage cock in front of her, staring at it hungrily with sex glazed eyes.

"Put it in your mouth slut!" Cliff shouted, banging on the side of the box.

Snapping out of her momentary trance, Mom immediately leaned in and enveloped his penis.

Using her slim hand to lift his dangling member to her pouted lips, She descended all the way down his flaccid five inches, gagging gently as the soft meat stuffed her oral cavity.

Cliff gasped loudly above us, as mom tenderly administered to his cock.

The team captain rapidly grew hard in Mom's moist mouth and before long she was using both hands to jerk his 11 inch shaft, while overzealously bobbing up and down on the head of his penis.

Her mature skills made short work of the well built, teenage captain.

Cliff busted into her starving gullet, emitting a titanic groan as his expression contorted into a rictus of release and pleasure.

I watched aroused yet humiliated, as my sweet mother took sticky ropes of cum to her grill.

His firehose blasted out four quick jets. The first erupted into her trap, but as his orgasm continued, Mom pulled his cock out, and endeavored to milk it all over her face, jerking wildly at the base as she smeared the spurting sauce across her cheeks.

Sticky streamers of cum decorated Mom, drooping across her visage. The largest glob dripped off her chin in a fat dollop, landing on her magnificent natural rack. The quivering blob stuck there briefly, before gravity forced it to continue it's downward slide.

Mom plugged the slowly deflating sausage back into her hole and endeavored to suck out the last few drops, before letting his manhood slip free with a wet popping sound.

Cliff withdrew, buckling up his pants.

"Have fun boys." He said to the rest of the team as the captain filtered back into the crowd, leaving a vacant space at the blowjob box. Since my bully was only allowing groups of eight people to go at once, it remained empty as Mom turned to the next cock.

Huddling in my corner, I watched, my dick painfully hard as my mother sucked off another couple of the jocks surrounding us. She had ample streamers of teenage nut clinging to her forehead and cheeks and wet streaks of dripping cum adorning her hanging tits.

Mom looked over to see how I was faring. Her eyes darted sideways at me as she tenderly finished draining another athlete's anaconda. Frowning, she slowly let the softening black cock in her mouth slip free.

She was still frowning as she considered me an expression of concern on her face.

"Oh Honey, How inconsiderate of me, look at how uncomfortable you are." She said gesturing to the cocks dangling on either side of my head.

She wasn't wrong, I was being careful to sit very still, back pressed against the wall of the box. I had been trying not to shift my head, for fear of brushing against one of the teenage member's protruding from the holes behind me.

"Let me take care of those for you, Son." Mom volunteered as crawled towards me. "Sorry it's going to be bit of a tight squeeze." she said as she positioned herself to suckle the manmeat to my left.

She slid one knee snuggly into the space between my legs and placed her other leg on the outside, essentially straddling one of my thighs.

As Mom's right leg came in contact with my groin she must have felt the straining hard-on in my pants because she paused for a moment turning her head towards me inquisitively. I guess she decided not to ask, because she just kind of shook her head as if banishing a thought, and proceeded to lean forward to engulf the hanging meat next to my head.

Mom's soft right boob cushioned against my chest as she struggled to access the cock beside me. I closed my eyes mortified as she started blowing the teenage pecker.

Loud wet sucking sounds filled my ear. I was forced to listen to every agonizing detail. Every smack, slurp and gag assaulted my hearing with crystal clarity, as Mom blew the athlete's fat cock hanging over my shoulder.

Her bobbing motions caused her knee to rub into my crotch, the friction of her leg against my jeans sending tiny tingles of pleasure through my trapped penis. Closing my eyes I tried to ignore the sounds of cocksucking and focused on the feeling of Mom's breasts pressing against my chest.

Soft and squishy, her pillow pressed firmly against my torso, in a constantly adjusting wobble timed with her nodding motions. I could feel Mom's hard nipple pressing though the fabric of my T-shirt.

But even that small moment of enjoyment was ruined as I began to notice the presence of a seeping wetness. The sicky baby batter plastered across her mature rack was starting to soak through my shirt.

So I sat there, stock-still, eyes closed, listening to the sounds of Mom slurping, as my T-shirt gradually absorbed their nut.

As gross as it was feeling the dampness against my chest, my pecker was still stiff and Mom's shifting knee kept sending tiny, frustrated tingles of pleasure through my shaft.

1...45678...12