Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom was sandwiched between us, right in the middle. I was face to face with Mom while Cliff and Donny were on either side of her. Her wet naked breasts pressed firmly against my chest. As we held our breath waiting for the coach to leave.

But it seemed like he wasn't done doling out congratulations yet, as he started complimenting individual players on their performance.

The feeling of Moms soft melons pressing against my chest, was making my cock stir uncomfortably in my jeans.

I looked over and saw Donny smiling at me with his evil, shit eating grin. He slowly lifted his hand putting it on Mom's shoulder, She looked over at him questioningly but allowed herself to be firmly guided by him to her knees.

Mom was squashed between our legs, looking up as the sputtering shower soaked her hair and face.

My bully slowly unzipped his pants and fished out his massive wiener, It hung there limply like some sort of chubby white tower.

He placed his hand on the back of Mom's head and guided her face to his waiting prick.

Mom looked alarmed, probably considering the coach preaching to the team, right beyond the shower curtain. That didn't stop her from enveloping my bully's manhood in her loving mouth. As the water sprinkled down on her upturned face she slowly and quietly worked his soft manmeat, until it stood at full length.

I looked up from the scene between our legs to see that Cliff was grinning like a madman. He reached over and guided my mom's head over to his waiting prick.

The captain's cock must have been at least 12 inches long, not nearly as thick as my bully's, but almost double the length. Mom blew him like a pro stroking his shaft with her right hand while she enveloped the head with her suctioning hole

She adamantly pleasured them, while I stood, awkwardly sandwiched between their shoulders. Alternating from cock to cock, Mom methodically gave each of them her full attention before switching.

The running water masked the soft sucking sounds emitting from between our legs.

She was cupping Donny's balls, gently massing them in her left hand, while gobbling away at his girthy knob, when my bully suddenly stiffened. Mom's bobbing head jackrabbited up and down as her tenderly clutching fingers steadily milked out his fat teenage load.

My bully's entire body stiffened next to me, as he quietly orgasmed in my mother's piehole. I could tell he was trying not to groan.

Horrified, yet mesmerized I continued to watch as his thick meaty firehose pulsed, spraying jet after jet of steamy cream into Mom's hungry gullet.

She had her mature lips locked around his cock. she was bulging at the cheeks trying to keep his load within the sealed confines of her oral cavity.

As Mom pulled my bully's finished cock out of her mouth, it was followed by a small stream of cum that waterfalled down her chin. The mess was quickly washed away by the running water.

She turned back to Cliff determined to finish them both.

"All right boys I know you are celebrating, but your parents are waiting for you out there. You guys have 20 more minutes to get cleaned up." The coach announced, finally finishing his tirade, as he exited the boy's locker room.

When the door slammed shut It felt like a substantial amount of tension left the room.

Cliff quickly stepped out of the shower, hoisting my mother up by the waist, ferociously bending her over as he slid his 12 inches deep into her wet slit. Mom gasped excitedly, as he penetrated deep into her womb.

My mother was now bent over in the shower. The showerhead rained water down over her back, While Cliff stood in the locker room banging into her.

Donny swiftly exited the stall as Cliff bent her over. I moved to escape but Donny reached back and gave me a hard shove, sending me flying back into the tiles of the shower stall, then sliding down the wall onto my ass.

"Stay in there Bitch Boy, watch your Mommy get fucked!" Donny sneered at me uglily.

I was sitting on the shower floor as the warm water rained down on my head, almost comforting except for the sight of my mother bent over me, her large tits swaying wildly. Mom's hair hung in wet streamers to either side of her face, swinging back and forth as the most popular guy in school harshly thrust into her from behind.

Small rivulets of water ran across her aged body. The tiny tributes followed the pull of gravity, clinging to her torso as they tracked down to her hanging pears. As Moms saggies danced freely, as they flung beads of splashing droplets onto my upturned face.

My boner started to reform as I watched my mom's naked rack flop and bang above me, synchronized to the unceasing rhythm of Cliff's powerfull thrusts.

I let the warmth of the water wash over me, as I soaked in the sight of her waltzing funbags, shuddering and shimmying. My erection grew painfully harder in my pants, watching Mom's large nipples wink at me in a dancing pattern of madness.

She was moaning wildly, now that the coach was gone. Mom's throaty gasps and husky grunts were punctuated by the boisterous cheers and catcalls coming from the rest of the team.

Cliff towered over us both as he rammed into Mom's backside. Suddenly his tempo increased to a furious jackhammer.

The team captain's face contorted in extasy, and his lengthy hose started erupting in my mother's oysterbox.

"Touchdown!" yelled one of the other teammates, as the most popular guy in my school stiffened and shuddered inside of Mom.

"Oh yesss!" Mom hissed in pleasure "Fill me up." she ended in an almost shamefull whisper.

I watched on, agonizingly erect, from the shower floor as their gyrating bodies gradually came to a standstill above me. The pendulous swing of Mom's dangling melon's deaccelerated, until they hung almost motionless above me, only gently swaying.

Cliff exited my mothers cumdump, and another one of the players immediately moved to fill his place.

Mom gasped, her eyes widening in surprise as the second boy slid into the communal hole.

"Fuck boys, that's some good MILF Pussy!" The player, balls deep in Mom, called back to the watching team. This of course elicited an entirely new bout of catcalls and cheering.

He only lasted a few minutes before ejaculating into her honeypot. Grunting deeply, he spilled his virile sperm into the womb that birthed me. I watched Mom's face contort in lust as another teenage cock erupted inside of her.

After he finished and shifted out of the way, a third football player almost instantly pushed his way into the vacant spot behind her.

For a second, the teenager struggled to line himself up with her sloppy target, but once he found her bullseye, he jammed into her with as much force as he could muster.

Mom squawked as he banged into her lustfully. The third boy thrust repeatedly in raw unbridled aggression, gradually working himself to completion in her slick tunnel.

The athletic teen banged her MILF pussy for all he was worth, once again sending Mom's big natural rack into jerking seizures.

My cock throbbed in my pants as the water cascaded over us. My eyes were hypnotized the sight of Mom's magnificent breasts flopping wildly above me.

The young man jammed deep inside of her, groaning as he shot his seed into her well used snatch.

As he pulled out and stepped away so the next boy could have a turn, the coach's voice echoed out from the doorway to the locker room.

"All-right boys, five minutes I expect to see you all out here. I will be waiting in the field with your parents." The coach announced, the sound of the door swinging shut behind him, was drowned out by the sounds of disappointment radiating from the crowd of players.

"It's all good, everybody will get a chance. Remember the party Friday night." My bully reassured them. Be there or be square! and don't bring your girlfriends."

The team quickly gathered their things and started filtering out of the locker room. Mom fully exited the shower and toweled off.

I slowly stepped out after her, my clothes completely drenched. I didn't even bother to try and dry myself off.

Mom slipped her tiny jean shorts back on, proceeding to don her bra and crop top. Struggling to fit her wobbling melons back into the undersized bra, she fuddled with her tits. The spilling mammaries rebelliously jiggled as she tucked them away.

In silence we departed the locker room, exiting the school as we made our way towards the parking lot. Miraculously no one noticed us leaving. Lucky thing too, as it would have been hard to explain why my clothes were dripping wet.

We drove home in an eerie silence, my cock uncomfortably hard the entire time, as the fresh memory of her jolting funbags repeatedly played through my head.

I went to my room without a word, and jerked off, before quickly falling asleep, eager to forget the memories.

The alarm rang out breaking my peaceful slumber. As the fog of blissful ignorance cleared from my brain, I recalled the events of the night before.

The locker room filled with horny teenage boys, catcalling and cheering as Cliff ravished my mother in front of me. The sight of her swaying tits banging together above, as I lay prone on the shower floor flashed through my mind.

My now regular sense of dread suffused me as I thought about the trial ahead. Another day in the social jungle having to face my peers.

Now that word had spread about my Mom, everybody must know that she was nothing but a fuckdoll for my bully. Nothing but a communal whore to be passed around like a bowl of chips.

I rose from my bed and readied myself for school.

The morning passed in a daze and before I knew it, I was sitting In my first class. Lucky this time I didn't have to sit next to Raj.

Instead, I took a seat next to Stan, one of my partners for the class project. Stan was the head of the math club and an absolute nerd. If there was anybody I in the school who might not have heard about my mother's escapades it would be him. He just didn't travel in the same circles as the jocks or my bully.

I sat down at next to him at the two-person bench, giving a passing nod in greeting.

He turned to me as I took my seat.

"Hey, we really need to get this project finished, is it okay if Raymond and me come over to your place after school today... to work on it together?" He asked me.

I sighed "let me check with my mom." I replied wearily, tired from a poor nights sleep.

As the class began, I texted Mom asking if they could come by after school. It didn't take long for her to reply.

"No Worries Honey, I can just pick up all three of you after school today." She texted back.

I let Stan know, it was a yes, and that she would be picking us up.

As the lunch bell-rang I made my way down the halls to my locker, my procession being followed by sharp glances and laughter.

I saw a group of my friends walking towards me. Ben, Tony, and Ricky strode up stopping in front of me.

"Hey Steven." Tony called out "Look, we've been talking, and decided there's no reason we can't be friend's." My so-called best friend shrugged. "I mean just because we fucked your Mom, doesn't mean you can't still hang out with us."

I heard Ben, emit a choked snicker at Tony's comment.

"Yea man, I mean can you really blame us? Your Mom's the school MILF, how could we resist." Ricky chipped in, actually having enough grace to sound apologetic.

Graphic images of their cocks sawing in and out of my mother's cum filled pussy, mere inches from my eyes assaulted my mind. I felt flushed and barely managed to grumble out a reply.

"Uhh yea sure." I muttered.

"I knew you would understand bro, You should come join us in the lunch room today." Tony said with a wide grin as they turned to leave.

"Fat chance." I thought to myself. The memories were still way too fresh, leaving me feeling uncomfortable and awkward in their presence.

I proceeded to my locker, and after depositing my books, found a secluded place to eat alone.

After the last bell rang I met with Stan and Raymond. The two geeky teens and me waited out front of the school for my mother to pick us up.

I nervously scanned the yard and street, keeping an eye out for my bully.

Finally, my mom arrived. We jumped into her minivan. I felt a relaxing wash of relief, we had gotten away without incident. This time she was wearing a conservative high-necked sweater, in stark contrast to yesterday's outfit.

When we arrived at my house, we broke out our textbooks on the kitchen table, and proceeded to plan out our science project. The two geeks took the lead, and before the first hour was over, most of the project had been completed. I barely contributed letting them do most of the work.

After bringing us snacks and refreshments, Mom informed us she was going to shower and would be down in a bit. She waltzed up the stairs leaving us to our own devices.

Before long, Stan announced, he had to use the washroom, Mom's washroom was a private bathroom connected to the master bedroom leaving the only other one in the upstairs hallway. I lazily pointed him towards the top of the stairs.

"It's up there cant miss it." I muttered looking at my phone.

He clumped up the staircase leaving me and Raymond working on the project.

After what felt like 20 minutes, I started to wonder what was taking him so long. I told Raymond to keep working on the project, as I proceeded up the staircase.

First I checked the bathroom that he should have been in at the top of the stairs and found it empty with he lights out.

Turning I saw the Mom's bedroom door was slightly ajar, as I approach I slowly swung open the door and entered her room, I was halfway into the room when I heard a giggle come from the master bathroom. The bathroom door handle turned, and I sprung into the open closet managing to slide the door mostly closed before my mother entered the room.

She hadn't showered yet and was still wearing her bra and panties.

"Come out here into my bedroom, Stan." She beckoned in a sensual voice.

I watched in shock disbelief as the nerdy Chinese guy exited the bathroom and came to stand before my mom.

"Don't be shy." my mother said gently, as she reached out to grasp his hand. She slowly lifted it until it rested on her breast. "You can squeeze it."

Stan had a dazed look in his eye as his hand started methodically clamping around my mother's right melon. Her soft titflesh bulged above the line of her bra as his digits grasped away. I couldn't believe my Mom was offering her-self like this, to this nerd. My bully wasn't here to force her hand yet here she was of her own volition, letting this lanky teen grab at her boob.

His prying fingers pulled down the cup of her bra, allowing her large natural jug to spill from it's confines in an avalanche of wobbling flesh.

"Ohh!" Mom gasped as the skinny Chinese teen pinched at her large dark nipple. Stan slowly leaned in and started suckling on Mom's teat, shaking it with both hands as he slobbered all over her silver dollar sized areola.

Wet sucking sounds filled the air accompanied by soft moans wafting from my mother's parted lips.

I watched through the crack, hunched in the closet trying to be silent. My cock was stirring as I watched Mom's big mammary splash around in his hands. The nerd gradually worked her other boob out of her bra so they both hung loose.

For a dweeb he sure was aggressively manhandling my mother's fun bags.

I watched shocked, as Mom reached her hand down and started rubbing the front of his shorts. She slowly slid her palm into his trousers, gently grasping at his manhood, making Stan groan.

"Don't tell my Son." She whispered as she used her other hand to draw his shorts down. As they slid around his ankles, she gracefully followed their motion, dropping to her knees in the middle of the bedroom.

Stan's small 3-inch penis hung, protruding limply, from a tangle of pubic hair. Mom had it staring her in the face as she snaked her head forward to gobble up his dangling pecker. In smooth gliding motions she worked his soft manhood into a modestly jutting pole, making the lanky teen gasp with pleasure.

I touched my cock as I watched mom service the nerd. My eyes were fixed on her breasts, mesmerized by the way they bounced gently on her chest as she bobbed for apples.

Mom let Stan's cock slip out of her mouth as she reached down to cup her breasts. She spit between her cleavage before gently wrapping her soft melons around his flagpole.

Mom started banging his pecker with her natural rack. The two wobbling globes were sandwiched around his tiny shaft completely obscuring it as they rocketed up and down. Mom was staring into the nerd's eyes as she lavishly worked his manhood.

Stan was emitting soft moans as he enjoyed my mother's jolting funbags.

That's when Raymond walked in the bedroom door, clearing his throat awkwardly to get their attention.

Mom gasped as her head whipped towards the doorway, Stan's penis was still wedged between her pillows as she appraised the other nerd, eyebrows raised. When she saw that it wasn't me, her expression relaxed a bit.

"Where's my Son?" She asked him in a hushed tone. Raymond just kind of shrugged.

"Don't know..." he muttered nervously in reply, barely able to speak in the presence of the School MILF, exposed on her knees.

An expression of hesitancy flashed across Mom's face before it vanished. A hazy hunger filled her eyes as she licked her lips wetly.

"Close the door and come here young man." Mom invited him in. She began slowly working Stan's manhood with her jugs again, gently compressing and sliding the soft mounds around his shaft.

Raymond was nervous, but that didn't stop him from quickly stripping off his trousers as he approached my topless Mom on her knees.

Without missing a beat Mom continued to pound Stan's cock with her gunrack as she snaked her head forward to envelop Raymonds dangling member.

I watched Mom work the two nerds like a machine, methodically slurping one as she rhythmically tit-fucked the other.

I stroked stealthily in my pants as I watched from the crack in the closet door. Mixed feelings of shame and arousal swirled through my gut, beholding Mom in all her glory as she willingly took on these two dweebs, milking their cocks like a total whore.

Mom was making small, stifled moaning sounds as Raymond slipped in and out of her mouth.

For his part, Raymond had his jaw hanging open as he looked down at my mother, unable to believe the school MILF was actually blowing him.

While she orally serviced Raymond, Stan was humping away at Mom's titties like a jackrabbit. Her floppy boobies juddered and jiggled every time he bottomed out between them.

He had a perverse little grin on his face as he increased the intensity of his gyrating hips a slapping sound filled the room as her whacked in and out of Mom's spilling breasts.

Mom struggled to hold them pressed together against his wild, inexperienced thrusting. Her soft globes bulged rebelliously, straining against her firm grip as the horny teenager banged enthusiastically into her warm cleavage tunnel.

Both boys were humping away crazily now, using my Mom's body.

Suddenly, Mom let her hands fall, releasing her pendulous globes from their sandwiching embrace around Stan's flagpole, and turned her head to let Raymond glide out of her mouth.

"This isn't working fast enough Boys" She announced. "My son is going to come looking for you two soon."

With that, she stood up, removing her panties. Now completely naked, Mom lay down in missionary on the bed presenting her hairy snatch to the two nerdy boys.

From my place in the closet, Mom's vagina was staring directly at me. A wet glistening slit of pink peaking out from a tangled forest of pubic hair.

My stroking intensified as I looked at the hole I came from, upturned and exposed for these two boys from my school.