Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hey, give that back!" I shouted as I reached vainly for my bag. My bully just laughed as he gave a forcefull stiff arm, causing me to stumble back into the hallway table.

I watched anxiety spiking as he rifled trough my bag, fishing out my laptop and discarding it recklessly onto the wood floor with a loud clatter. Next he withdrew my book, snickering as he held it up to me.

"Reading Si-Fi like a nerd, I always knew you were a looser." He mocked me as he tossed it on the ground. Next, he reached in and pulled out a fistfull of cash. All the money I had saved under my bed for the past year. It wasn't much, maybe a three hundred dollars, but it was all I had.

He grinned evilly at me as he stuffed the wad of bills into his pocket. "I'll be taking this" he said smiling as if daring me to do something.

"Looks like you were trying to leave." He said frowning, moving suddenly to latch onto my arm. "I understand, you don't want everybody from school to see what a little bitch you really are..." He continued his tirade in a condescending tone, now with his hand gripped painfully around my bicept. "I'll take mercy on you this time, I'll let you hide in the box..." He smiled ominously" you'll have a front row seat, but nobody will know your there."

I struggled as he forcefully dragged me into the living room. Still firmly gripping onto my arm he reached down and undid the latch holding the trap door on the box closed.

As it swung open, he aggressively pushed me down. The entrance was tiny only 3 feet tall so as I fell backwards, I was caught in the square hole. My bully laughed, repeatedly using his booted foot to push me the rest of the way through.

I squiggled into the box desperate to escape his ardent kicking.

The sides were a short narrow corridor, three holes on each side. At the far end of the box two holes lined each wall, including the side with the small door.

Gazing up, I saw the mirrored top of the box was actually transparent from the inside. Everything seen through it, had a grey tint, but I could clearly see the stucco ceiling and the overhead light above. It was a one-sided mirror like you might see in some sort of police station interrogation room.

I wondered where my bully had managed to come by a material like that, for this sick little cage he had built.

The ceiling light filtered through the slightly murky, but transparent glass on the ceiling, ensuring that the inside of the box was clearly lit. As Donny closed the trap door behind me and locked the deadbolt, I threw myself against the tiny wooden door, but the rickety construction held against my attempts for freedom.

"Let me out!" I shouted futilely.

"Let me out." I heard Donny repeat in a high pitched mocking tone. The asshole was still laughing to himself as he strode from my living room, leaving me trapped in the box.

About twenty minutes had passed, when the front doorbell rang. I peaked through one of the holes, and watched as Donny opened the door and greeted his two goons, Damen and Brad.

I couldn't quite hear what he was saying but my bully gestured towards the box, which was followed by a loud bout of laughter from his friends.

"Why are you doing this, Let me out!" I cried out towards them.

Damen looked a little uncomfortable at my outburst. The other goon, Brad just gave an ugly smirk as he gestured towards me with his middle finger.

I watched through the hole, as they proceed to set up the beer pong table in the living room, arranging the cups in triangles.

I once again scanned the confines of my prison, the one-sided mirror-top allowed light to illuminate into the interior, exposing the rough wooden frame. The wood had been painted black and although the craftsmanship seemed shoddy it had been sturdy enough to resist my efforts to break free so far.

I made another protest, this time Donny responded.

"You better shut up in there Bitch Boy, people are going to start arriving soon, and you don't want them to know you're in there, now do you?" My Bully mocked me.

"You should be thanking me, nobody will know you're here, not like last time when I made all your friend's fuck your mother over your wimpy face." I could hear the sneer in his voice. "So unless you want me to make you watch out here in front of everybody, your going to shut the fuck up."

Sure enough people began arriving in droves, the first through the door were the jocks, the entire football team muscled their way in through the front door of my house, hooting and hollering, carrying cases of beer in their arms.

Next my friends made their appearance. Ben, Tony, Carl, and Ricky all strode in through the door in a large group, Troy and Raj came in close behind them. My tight knit close group of guy friends, all beelined for the keg in the living room, pouring themselves drinks into plastic cups.

A random torrent of male students from my school walked in, many which I recognized from my classes. Some which only looked vaguely familiar. This continued for a while, until I realized the word had really spread, some of these guys must be from other schools as they were complete strangers.

Beer was pouring and music was blaring now, groups of guys were conversating and laughing everybody having a good time.

Finally, making a fashionably late appearance were the nerds, walking into the house looking uncomfortable, thrust into the loud party atmosphere.

Stan led the group of nerds into the corner of the living room, were they all sat, quietly talking amongst themselves. Only a few braved it over to the keg to get a drink, and for the most part they stuck to themselves.

The party was in full swing, booming music and bouts of raucous laughter filled the air. Donny had been loitering near the box, no doubt trying to ensure that nobody opened the trapdoor and let me free.

I watched from the peephole, as my bully made his way towards the staircase, holding my breath as he slowly ascended.

As soon as he was out of sight, I called out loudly.

"Hey can someone let me out!" I banged on the side of the box, but it seemed nobody could hear me over the blaring music. After futilely shouting for a few minutes and thumping around, I quieted down handing my head in defeat.

The party continued to rage, as I sat in the wooden construct, for the moment, invisible to everyone around me.

Suddenly the music lowered in volume, and I heard Donny's voice ring through the house. I crouched forward to gaze through the peephole.

My bully was standing in the middle of the living room holding a cordless microphone, his voice boomed, amplified through the speakers.

"Everybody gather in the living room, the real party is about to begin." He called out.

The room quickly became packed as wandering guys filtered in from other parts of the house. Taking stock of the crowd I was shocked to realize that there must be over 60 guys jammed into the confines of my living room.

A small clearing stood around my bully, as he waited hands on his hips. When it seemed as if all the guys had stopped jostling around, he raised the microphone back to his lips.

"Before we begin, I need to set a ground rule." He boomed through the loudspeaker. "Take as many pictures and videos as you like, but under no circumstances are they to be shared. Not a word of what happens here tonight leaves this house." He stipulated "That's the only rule folks." My bully glanced back towards the doorway to the kitchen.

"Without further ado... The Moment you've been waiting for... I present to you." He paused for dramatic effect. "The school Milf!" In front of everybody, he introduced my mom like a strip club announcer.

His goon, Brad exited from the kitchen pulling my mom by a short leash attached to a collar around her neck. She was dressed in a yellow bikini that seemed far too small for her ample bust. The front of the bikini seemed to be triangles only big enough to cover her large areolas, and the straps were only thin strings.

The bottoms were similar, a small patch that barely covered her vagina, barely held in place by a thin g-string strap. Her mature rounded ass was completely bare the g-string disappearing between her cheeks.

Mom's saggy melons jiggled in their fragile prison as she was led into the clearing in our living room.

At her wanton appearance the crowd went wild. The catcalls and hollering from over sixty teenagers, built into a sustained crescendo, drowning out even my bully's amplified voice as he called for silence.

Slowly the cheering died down as he regained control of the crowd.

Mom was standing there in the skimpy bikini, looking flushed with her head hung low, as the mob of voracious teens drank in her curves with their hungry eyes.

"Introducing Sharon." Donny continued his introduction. "Some of you may only know her as Steven's mom, and for some of you this may be your first-time laying eyes on our school MILF."

He paused again as a series of hoots and whistles split the silence.

"Since last weekend, I have completely transformed this Dumb MILF into my whore. She does what I say, and fucks who I tell her too." He halted his speech, as another crazy burst of cheering erupted at his words.

As the wave of catcalls subsided,

"Isn't that right?" My bully asked, looking to my mother. She stood next to him eyes fixed on the floor in front of her.

"Hey Dumb Milf, Tell them you are my whore!" He shouted aggressively, the amplified sound of his voice through the mic, made Mom wince slightly.

Donny lifted the microphone to her lips as Mom, looking ashamed, continued to stare at the carpet shyly.

"I'm your whore." her wavering whisper was amplified through the house.

Then Mom looked up gazing around the room taking in all the horny teenage men gathered around her. I saw her breathing get heavier as she repeated herself. "I'm your whore" This time in a husky seductive tone driven by passion.

Once again the mob went crazy, thrilled to have a wet and willing MILF at their disposal.

Donny lifted the mic back to his face.

"This slut will be our main source of entertainment tonight... but entertainment comes at a cost." he elaborated as the crowd quieted down again. The brief lull was broken by my bully's next words.

"First, who wants to feel her tits?" My bully asked the roiling crowd. Almost everybody shouted out. It was complete pandemonium as the more dominant guys tried to push their way to the front of the circle.

"One at a time!" Donny's voice boomed through the speaker system. "It's ten dollars each, to feel up the school MILF" He announced. "I take e-transfer's. My email is written on that poster there." He instructed pointing at the wall.

Mom was blushing even more furiously, as my bully made clear his intent to pimp her out to the crowd of horny teenagers. Guys started pulling out their phones to send the funds, and a small line began to form in front of my scantily clad mother.

First up was a guy I recognized from class named Gin. he was part of Stan's collection of nerds from the Math club. Gin was short, skinny, with red hair and freckles, He had an almost unnaturally pale complexion and seemed nervous as he stepped up in front of my mother.

The nerd stood face to face with Mom, He was shorter than her and his eyes were staring directly at her plunging cleavage.

Many of the teens in the crowd had their phones out recording, camera's aimed at my mother.

"Well go ahead dweeb! Give those MILF melons a squeeze." My bully's voice thundered through the mic.

That seemed to snap Gin out of his nervous trance. He tenuously reached up and placed his hand on Mom's hanging right breast. When she didn't protest he proceeded to give her boob a squeeze. Gin worked up his courage until his hand was clenching and releasing methodically as it rested on her bosom.

In a spurt of sudden daring, he reached down and peeled back the tiny bikini covering mom's right breast. Her wobbling tit spilled free, halting in tiny jolting tremors as It came to a standstill.

The crowd went insane at the sight of Mom's exposed breast. Her sexy silver dollar size areola greeted the room, and the appreciative audience greeted it right back.

"Look at those fucking Tits!" I heard one guy shout above the din.

In the centre of the small clearing in our living room, Mom stood surrounded by sixty plus, howling, horny teenage boys. Her sagging mature breasts were on full display and the crowd was loving it.

The nerd continued to molest her hanging jug, eventually bringing his right hand up to free her other breast from the yellow tit-hammock. As both Mom's boobs swung free, a howling clamor rose from the unruly crowd of young men.

As unpopular, freckle face, Gin, fondled and juggled Mom's lush rack in his pale hands, the rest of the boys cheered him on like a hero.

Despite the fact, nobody knew I was there, I felt exposed. The transparent one-sided mirror that served as the ceiling, afforded a clear view of the upper half of the room.

One side of the box bordered the clearing where the show was happening. The three holes afforded me a clear view of my mother getting her tits molested.

The other side of the box however, bordered the crowd, and about seven guys were leaning over, their elbows resting on the glass ceiling. They had began using, the mirrored top, as a table for their beer cans.

I felt as if they were towering over me, and it was hard to reconcile that they couldn't see me every time they looked down to pick up a beer.

As shitty as it was, being trapped here in this wooden prison, it was certainly better than being made to stand out there, next to my mom as these guys defiled her.

Flashbacks of the beach-day when I had been forced to beg my bully to fuck my mother, right in front of all my friends, sent a fresh wave of shame and humiliation through my core.

So, I cowered in the box too afraid to do anything but watch.

Freckle faced Gin leaned over taking Mom's dark nipple into his mouth. He suckled it gently for a moment before shaking his head like a dog.

Her pale saggy breast shimmed in sync with his jerking head motions, causing the audience to cheer in appreciation. While the nerd slurped away at Mom's juicy breast his other hand was wildly groping her other melon.

Watching the flopping motions of my mother's aged natural rack, a stirring sensation began to grow in my loins. I was mesmerized by how soft and malleable Mom's pillows were. My cock was growing stiffer as I watched her boobs getting mauled by Gin.

He had buried his face in-between her cleavage and was motorboating my mother's gunrack. His pale hands holding her fun-bags compressed tightly against his cheeks.

"All right next guy." Boomed my bully's voice through the speaker system. He was standing next to Gin, grinning. The nerd vanished back into the crowd with a look of dazed wonder stamped on his face.

Next was a burly black guy from the football team. Stocky almost overweight, he was a linebacker. He was smirking as he approached my Mom.

He didn't hesitate, immediately reaching out both of his big hands to firmly grasp her double d pears. The dark ebony skin of his hands starkly contrasted with the soft white skin of my mother's bare breasts.

He clenched them tightly causing her soft boobs to bulge at the corners of his grip. The linebacker started shaking them and banging her two inflated globes together.

My eyes were fixed on Mom's pointing nipples centered in the middle of two brown pools of areola. Like two dark eyes capping her wobbling baseballs.

I reached down and unbuckled my belt, undoing the button and unzipping my jeans. My cock sprung free, and I slowly started stroking as I watched Mom get molested.

It wasn't long before, my bully called for the next guy. In an almost endless

procession, of what must have been something like 40 guys, took turns feeling up my mother's fat natural tits. Some of them were my friends, or guys I recognized from school. Some of the teenagers were complete strangers to me. Friends of friends invited to the party no doubt.

I had cum after watching for about ten minutes, but at the thirty-minute mark, my cock started to stiffen again as I watched the horny dudes, one by one fondle Mom's melons.

As the next person stepped to the plate, I instantly recognized it as my best friend Tony. The one who had started all this.

The first of my friends to ever commit a sexual act with my mother. It was his actions, that had led to an ever-avalanching series of threats and blackmail. Coercing her to become the complete slut I now saw before me.

Tony was short just under five feet, had straw blonde hair. Growing up, the rest of the guys and me had always made fun of his stunted height.

Tony strode up to my mother confidently. Despite his short stature it seemed like he felt he was in familiar territory now when it came to my mother's naked body.

Basically, eye level with her hanging boobs, my best friend reached out to cup them gently, rubbing her nipples with his thumbs.

Mom looked flushed and her lips parted in a silent moan as my best friend leaned in to suckle her nipple. He used both hands to bring her right breast to his mouth, looking up at Mom's face from below as he sensually licked her.

My best friend slid his hand down and undid the bow holding on my mother's bikini bottoms. Set free from it's bindings, the thin strip of cloth covering her privates, slowly slipped down her legs.

The crowd went wild as her mature bush came into view. Mom had a thick triangle of hair aiming down at her pussy like an arrow.

Without hesitating my friend started rubbing her muff, and after a minute of touching her, I watched as he slowly slid his finger into her snatch.

My best friend was fingering my mother in front of everybody. The crowd was loving it. The music was drowned out by cheering teens. Catcalls of "Whore!" and "Slut!" rang out repeatedly from the unruly mob.

Tony was massaging her boob with one hand while the other was busy in her cunt. His index digit scooped slickly in and out of her wet glistening slit. Mom was moaning, even grinding her hips a bit, as they stood there in the centre of the living room.

My best friend seemed to enjoy having the audience and would occasionally look back at the crowd grinning. He had a glint of laughter in his eyes as he violated my mother's body in front of the entire school.

"Next!" called my bully, ending Tony's brief moment in the spotlight.

The next teenager wasn't anybody I recognized, but emboldened by my best friend, he also took the opportunity to slip his pointer finger up into Mom. She moaned audibly as this strange young man glided in and out of her ready snatch, other hand grasping her hanging tit.

I had just began stroking myself again in my prison box, crouched over peaking through one of the holes, when Donny's booming voice broke through the howling ambiance of testosterone, catcalls, and roaring cheers.

"All-right round one is over, If you didn't get a turn. don't worry we have lots of other fun planed for the night" My bully's amplified voice blasted through the speaker.

"Tell them how much you enjoyed their hands all over you!" My bully commanded looking expectantly at my mom with a twisted smirk. "Tell them how much you loved it whore!" He finished, as he held the microphone to her parted lips.

Mom was blushing furiously, and staring at the ground, perhaps some sense of her former dignity finally coming back to her. But still... in an uncertain voice she spoke into the mic.

"I loved your hands all over me." She told the crowd, glancing up nervously through her dangling hair.

This of course caused them all to go mad. This unbelievably hot MILF was completely bare, magnificent sagging breasts cascading down her chest, the V of her toned hips leading into a forest trail above the slight mound of her mature clit. Thiers to play with, a dream come true for any young man.

1...34567...12