Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well Come on, Stan." Mom said huskily "It's okay if you cum inside of me, just be quick" She continued seductively.

I watched in horny disbelief as Stan climbed on top of my mom. He positioned his modest three inch pecker at the moist entrance to her womb.

Mom reached down and guided him into her, eliciting a groan of pleasure from the inexperienced teen. Stan gently sawed in and out of Mom's hairy cunt, his tiny pole vanishing into her silky depths before quickly reappearing.

"Remember Stan..." My mom moaned out between thrusts "Don't... Tell... My Son." she finished as her steamy gasps increased in volume. Stans grunting was rising in a matching crescendo.

"Cum inside of me, please!" She gasped loudly "I need to feel your hot, young seed spurting inside of me, please just do it." Mom begged him like an utter whore.

Stan stiffened between her arching legs, his skinny frame convulsing as he milked himself into my mother's birth canal. With static short thrusts and a whining moan the nerd slowly emptied the contents of his nuts into my mother's honeypot.

He gradually pulled out and I could see a thin trail of white splooge leaking out from Mom's pussy-hole.

Stan, rapidly got dressed and left, no doubt, to keep me company downstairs. As he quietly shut the bedroom door behind him, Raymond moved to fill the vacant place between my mother's legs.

As the second nerd penetrated my mother, I came in my hand, I couldn't control the gush of jizz that spewed from my dick, dribbling down onto the carpeted floor of the closet.

As the intensity of my orgasm faded, I felt a little sick, realizing I had just cum, while watching my mother get fucked. I felt a little queasy as Raymond continued to slap his manhood into my mother's lovebox on the bed.

I had a direct view from my concealed spot in the closet of his modest pecker inching in and out of mom's creamy slit.

"That's it, fuck me like a whore!" hissed Mom urgently as she raised her hips to meet his grinding shoves. "Fuck your friend's whore mother, dump your hot teenage load inside of me." She encouraged the nerd with a litany of slutty begging.

Raymond was groaning wildly as Mom attempted to rush him to completion. In under a minute he released his pent up hormones inside of Mom's slick womb. A torrent of teenage baby batter flooded up into her hungry snatch. Mom grabbed his ass and held him there, deep inside of her as she milked every last drop into her clamping love tunnel.

The throes of his twitching hips gradually subsided, his nerd balls sucked dry by Mom's cum vacuum of a pussy.

"Allright go back downstairs, before my Son gets suspicious, I'm going to wash off in the shower." Mom directed, still lying on her back as Raymond rolled off of her.

He awkwardly jumped into his pants and made for the door.

As It swung shut behind him, Mom let loose a huge sigh. she was lying naked on the bed with a look of pure bliss on her face. A thin stream of teenage cum oozed from her moist pussy lips, a glaring testament to her slutty deeds.

Eventually she rose up and made her way to the bathroom. Once the water started running I inched out from my hiding place in the closet, and made a quiet dash for the bedroom door. I stealthily slipped out of her room and made my way back into the downstairs kitchen.

Stan and Raymond were huddled over our project conversing in a whispered tone. They fell silent at my approach giving me an awkward glance. Still in a daze I decided to try and play it cool, I greeted them as if nothing had happened, just giving a brief nod.

The rest of the evening passed with a sense of heightened tension. A tension that seemed to spike when my mother came downstairs, offering to make us snacks. I waved her off grumpily telling her that we were fine.

As it grew late Mom announced that she was going to drive the two guys, home.

I watched dejectedly from the window as the two nerds filtered into the backseat of Mom's minivan. They pulled away from our driveway tail-lights fading into the distance. Rain drops pattered against the glass pane dully as I stared out into the night.

Flashbacks of my mother willingly fucking those two math dweebs in her bedroom was making my cock stiff again. I slowly rubbed my swelling manhood as I reminisced.

After what felt like an hour, Mom still hadn't returned.

I grabbed my phone from my bedside table and called her, after a few rings she picked up.

"Ohh, Hi Honey." She sounded out of breath. "Sorry it's taking so long... Mhmmmh... Theres a traffic jam.. mmghh." Her sentences were punctuated by wet choking sounds. "Got to go... mhmmh... be home soon." She finished in a rush, as a thumping sound dominated the call.

"Okay boys, I hung up on him." I heard my mom's thin voice emit from the speaker. "Fuck my mature pussy, I need another load of cum."

Frantic wet slapping sounds accompanied by strangled moans were all I could hear for a second. A whining high pitched groan split through the speaker, undoubtedly the sound of Stan nutting in my mother for a second time that night.

Images of the two nerds tag-teaming my mom in the backseat of her minivan played through my head.

"Okay Raymond your next." I heard my mother's sultry voice.

After a few more minutes, there was another punctuated male groan, followed by a period of silence and shuffling noises.

"All-right boys, don't forget were having a party this Friday. I would love it if you two were able to make it." Mom's voice rang clearly through the phone-speaker. "Maybe you could even invite some of your other intelligent friends from the math club."

After hearing that, I ended the call, my cock once again stiff in my pants. Graphic scenes of my mother getting fucked ran through my mind. Memories assaulted me, scenes of her massive swaying tits, and her expression twisted in ecstasy as young men less than half her age shagged her.

The sight of her mature pussy inches above my face getting slowly split open by Carl's massive meat hammer. The image of her fat tits jolting above me, water running down them, as the jocks fucked her over me in the gym shower.

And the crowning memory of sliding into her wet used up pussy. The slick grasping sensation of Mom's birth canal, the feeling of gliding into her after several of my school friends had stuffed her full of cream.

I was jerking furiously now, wanking my modest member for all I was worth. It only took me a few minutes to cum.

Once again, after my moment of sexual climax had been reached, a sick sensation settled in, the reality of my situation falling back onto my shoulders.

Twenty minutes later, I heard Mom come in through the front door. Not wanting to face her after what I had witnessed, I remained shut up in my room for the rest of the night.

Thursday came and went without incident, just the occasional underhanded comment from my so-called friends, as they heckled me from the back of the class.

Mom picked me up, and in a refreshing change of pace, we simply went home and had an early dinner. After eating I retired to my room and played video games, struggling to keep my mind off the impending party tomorrow night.

Before bed I resolved not to be here for the event, I would come home, drop off my school bag and make some sort of excuse to leave.

With that plan fixed in my head, I drifted off to a restless sleep.

Sunlight glared through the half-shuttered blinds as my alarm trilled. Groaning, I groggily blinked the sleep from my eyes as I rolled out of bed.

After a hot shower and brushing my teeth clean, I quickly got dressed and made my way downstairs.

Mom was humming cheerily to herself as she made breakfast. She jaunted over with an extra bounce to her step as she placed a plate eggs and bacon in front of me.

"Good morning, sleepyhead." She greeted me with a beaming smile.

Her top today, was extra slutty. Mom wasn't wearing a bra and her massive natural rack hung low. Her deep cleavage extended into a nearly transparent billowing bright yellow blouse.

I just sort of grunted in reply.

Mom sat down at the kitchen table adopting a more serious expression.

"Look Honey, I know that's tonight's the big party..."She trailed off her voice slightly wavering. "Remember we don't have a choice. Your bully is calling the shots now." She looked down at the table ashamed.

Mom looked back up to my face, her eyes filled with compassion.

"Just remember Son, whatever you might see me do tonight, I still love you." She said softly.

"Mom we don't have to do this." I protested one last time, but she raised her finger as if to shush me.

"No buts mister, he has the video to blackmail us... also remember, a part of me is looking forward to tonight... I feel alive and sexually fulfilled in ways I have never felt before." She said with a bit more confidence as she rose from her chair to grab her car keys.

"Now come on slowpoke, finish up breakfast and let's get you to school." Mom called back to me as she made for the door.

Once again, I made the walk of shame through the school hallways, followed by bouts of laughter. A few guys I didn't even know called out to me.

"Stoked for the party tonight bro!"

I tried to ignore them as I proceeded to my first class.

My first class was science, walking into the classroom, I noticed Stan and Raymond sitting together. They furtively glanced at me before nervously looking away.

As I scanned the room, I saw that once again, the only seat available was next to my Indian friend, Raj.

He grinned at me as I took the seat beside him, his white teeth contrasting starkly against his dark complexion.

"Can't wait for the party tonight buddy." he whispered to me as the class began. I felt myself color slightly as I recalled the image of his skinny brown wiener heavily thwapping into my mother's hairy hole, mere inches from my nose.

I gave a non-committal grunt, in response, keeping my eyes fixed on the blackboard as the lesson started.

I had no intention of hanging around for the so-called house party tonight. Undoubtedly, it would devolve into another gangbang fest for my mother and that was something, I definitely didn't want to witness again.

As the lunch bell rang I made my way to my locker, dreading seeing my Bully. I anticipated he would be hanging around, waiting for a chance to gloat and taunt me about the impending party at my house.

Luckily, I hadn't seen any sign of him yet.

I dumped my books into my locker, planning to find a quiet place to have lunch alone. Swinging the locker door shut, I glanced to my right and spotted a group of my friends making their way down the hallway towards me.

I felt a wash of panic but before I could make myself scarce, they beelined it in my direction. Tony, Troy, Carl, Ben, and Ricky strode up to me chatting amongst themselves.

My supposed best friend, Tony spoke to me first.

"Hey bud, we wanted to see how you were doing." He said, almost sounding genuinely concerned.

"You haven't been hanging out with us at lunch or after school..." He paused before continuing.

"Look about last weekend, you know we've always fantasized about screwing your Mom... You can't really blame us."

A memory of Tony's tiny pecker jackrabbiting in and out of Mom's cream filled love box, played through my mind. His tiny proud shaft repeatedly jabbing into her sloppy cum bucket pussy. I shook my head trying to dispel the graphic image.

Tony had a serious look on his face "Just wish it hadn't gone down like that, with your bully calling the shots."

I scanned the larger group, Ricky looked serious, but Troy had his atypical condescending smirk as he eyed me. Carl looked like he was holding back laughter, while Ben just seemed impatient, absentmindedly gazing down the hall while tapping his foot.

"Uhh yea." I muttered gruffly, not really wanting to talk to any of them.

It was difficult to be around my friends, almost every time I saw their one of their faces, it triggered a memory of their unique cocks penetrating my dear mother. Graphic details stuck in my mind, down to each detailed blue vein that twisted through their meaty shafts. I now knew the length of their manhood's, the size of their cock heads, and I knew what each of them looked like gyrating inside of mother's wet slit.

Donny had made sure of that when he had forced them to fuck my mother's pussy directly over my face.

When I didn't elaborate in my response Tony continued.

"Whatever happens at the party tonight, I just wanted to let you know that you can still hang with us." my short friend, was looking at me as if expecting me to say that all was forgiven, but I couldn't bring myself to say it.

A flashback to that day at the beach assaulted me, Tony banging my mom in front of me, while he told me to watch. Mocking me in retribution for all the times I had made fun of his short height.

Another image from when I was pinned underneath, Mom's legs straddling my head in doggystyle. My long-time friend Ben towering over us looking down with disgust as he approached Mom's behind. I recalled his words as he gazed down at me "I don't know if we can be friends after this, it would just be too weird." Proceeding to drop to his knees and slide his massive boner into Mom's vertical slit, only inches above my face.

"Uhh yea sure, Thanks pal." I said putting on a weak smile.

Troy was still smirking arrogantly. "We always joked around about fucking your Mom, and now that we actually have... and probably will again, well no reason for things to get weird right." Troy said with a sneer, his tone obviously condescending "Bros before Ho's, right pal?"

I glared spitefully at him, what a dick I thought to myself. Carl was unable to contain himself and a little burst of laughter escaped his lips.

A scene of Carl roughly face-fucking my mother with his massive anaconda, played through my mind's eye. His ear to hear grin as he abused her throat, overlaid his grinning face in the hallway.

I shook my head again trying to bring myself back to the present. I managed to give them another curt nod, before they moved on in a group. My friends broke out into boisterous laughter only 20 feet away, looking back at me occasionally.

I grabbed my lunch and scurried off to find somewhere private to eat. I saw familiar faces everywhere I went until I eventually settled in the gym. It was deserted, except for a couple other students in the far bleachers.

With a sigh of relief, I opened my prepacked lunch, and bit into my sandwich. About halfway through my meal I was interrupted by the sound of squeaking footsteps on the bleachers behind me.

I felt a hand settle on my shoulder, I glanced up and saw Cliff, the burly captain of the football team, standing over me.

He stepped down and took a seat beside me on the bleachers. "Hey Steven, I just wanted to apologize for the other night, I shouldn't have fucked your Mom in front of you like that."

I recalled him banging into my mother above me in the locker room shower, her double D's swaying heavily with his athletic thrusts. The endless beads of water cascading down her sides, individual tributes meeting at the point of her hanging pendulums, before the motion of her jolting body sent the streaks of water flying from Mom's nipples in arcing splatters.

"I just want to say in advance I'm sorry about tonight, the team really needs to celebrate after their victory, and they've gotten all worked up over this party at your place." He continued.

"We are probably all going to fuck your Mom tonight, but unlike Donny I don't think you should have to watch, so maybe make yourself scarce... find somewhere else to be." the jock said as if he were giving me sage advice.

"No hard feelings pal." He finished, clamping his hand firmly on my shoulder in a friendly manner. With that he stood and made his way down the bleachers, exiting the gym.

I sighed, once again I was finally alone again. It was exactly as I had dreaded, my social life had become non-existent. I was known around school as the guy with the slut mother. All my best friends had sampled her goods and weren't afraid to taunt me about it.

The football team had witnessed my mother take three of them in the locker room after the game, so all the jocks were well aware of Mom's reputation.

Even the nerd's had members of their group who could testify under oath to what a complete whore my mother was.

All of them, and god knows who else, was going to my house for the party tonight. Once again, I determined not to be there. I only needed to drop off my school bag and quickly grab a few things, I should be long gone, before anybody arrived.

As the final bell rang, I received a text from my mom. It read. Sorry hun, can't pick you up today, getting ready for the party. After I read her message, I trudged dejectedly to the bus stop, waiting in a line with some other students.

After waiting for what felt like an hour I got on a packed bus managing to get a seat in the middle row.

I looked out the large window watching the streets pass, feeling anxious. I heard a group of students behind me taking amongst themselves.

"Yea the party's tonight, they say this guy's mother is a complete slut and is going to fuck everybody!" One excited voice drifted to my ears.

"Who's mom is it any way's?" another voice rang out.

"It's Steven's Mom, he's in my English class, skinny guy dark hair."

I hung my head in shame as I listened to them gossip about my mom. Staring back out the window I tried to zone out the ambient chatter in the bus around me.

Finally, I arrived at my stop. The group of guys in the back of the bus fell silent when I rose to exit, recognizing me as the subject of their idle talk.

Feeling flushed I jumped out of the bus rear doors, fresh air greeted me. I walked at a brisk pace the last few blocks to my house.

Entering the front door, I immediately noticed that the house had been decorated for the party, there was a giant beer keg in an ice bucket sitting in the living room, a beer pong table set up with red solo cups, and perhaps most noticeable was a giant black wood frame box dominating the center of the room.

The construct looked as if it had been hastily thrown together by an amateur craftsman. It had a rectangular shape and was five feet tall, about six feet long, and fairly narrow at just under 4 feet wide.

There was a small trapdoor on the side with a bronze deadbolt locking it from the outside. My gaze roamed over the black wooden box, now squatting in my living room. My scan caught on to the holes dotting the sides, I could see three small circular opening' on the long sides of the box, and after a quick inspection saw that there was two more at each end of the box.

Airholes, for some sort of wooden cage, my brain tried to apply a function to the contraption. The top of the box was mirrored glass polished to a bright sheen. I really didn't want to find out what it was for, I decided.

Determined to grab my things from my room, I dropped my school bag at the door and sprinted up the staircase. I burst through the door of my bedroom and quickly grabbed my other knapsack I stuffed it with my computer, a book, a sweater, my little collection of cash under the bed.

My plan was to take the public bus to a coffee shop or restaurant and just hang out there. I would return as late as I could manage, the last bus back home was scheduled at 1am.

With my backpack full, I descended the stairs, beelining for the front door and my escape. I had my hand latched on the handle when a voice from my nightmares rang out behind me.

"Well if it isn't Bitch Boy." Donny greeted me. "Finally, Home from school." He was sneering at me with his ugly mug.

"You weren't trying to leave now, were you?" He asked rhetorically, as he vehemently yanked my backpack off my shoulders.