Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

With that resolution, I bolstered my courage and stepped through the large metal doorway. Once again, the wash of voices rang in my ears as I made my way down the hallway.

Unlike the few scattered crowds yesterday, almost all the guys I saw stopped and stared at me as I made my way to my locker. I felt the weight of their stares on my back, as groups whispered amongst themselves. Bouts of suppressed laughter, echo d out behind me as I passed.

I now knew, without a doubt that word had gotten around. My entire school now thought my mom was a slut.

As I was fishing my textbooks out of my locker, Cliff, the captain of the senior football team walked towards me until he was standing just next to my locker.

"Hey, you're that guy with the hot mom, aren't you?" He asked me in greeting.

I blushed, stuttering but failing to reply.

"Steven, right?" Cliff continued. He held out his hand and I reluctantly reached out and shook it. He had never bothered to speak with me before today, but contrary to what you might imagine he seemed to be not acting like a complete asshole.

"Uhh yea." I grumbled, wondering what he wanted. Cliff was tall blonde, athletic, and probably the most popular guy in school.

"Well, were having the big game tonight and I wanted to invite you to come watch, maybe we can get some drinks after." He said warmly.

"Uhh yea, maybe." I said awkwardly, suspicious of his intentions.

"You should definitely come, maybe even bring your mom... We could always use another cheerleader in the stands." He said offhandedly.

I blushed, of course realizing the real reason he suddenly wanted to be my friend.

"Okay we'll see." I replied, not wanting to make an enemy of the most popular guy in school.

He slapped me on the back in a friendly manner. "Great see you there!" He said enthusiastically, as he walked away.

The bell for the first class rang, and I scrambled to finish fishing my text-books out of my locker.

As I trudged to the classroom a pervading sense of dread hung over me. Today I would have to see my friends. In yesterday's classes, only Raj had been present in my first class, but Tuesday was the second rotation, and all day today I would have to sit in classrooms with many of my long-time friends. Many of the same friends that had abused Mom's holes at the beach.

Arriving late to English, I took a deep breath steadying myself, hand on the doorhandle. I opened the door to greet the silent class staring at me. The teacher was in front of the board, looking at me expectantly tapping his foot as he waited for me to take a seat.

My gaze scanned the room, Recognizing Ben, Carl, and Troy sitting in the back row.

I took a seat in the middle row trying to ignore their stares and shared whispers. I heard a series of snickers erupt behind me.

The class continued with the teacher blithely droning on. I almost managed to ignore the feeling of my friend's eyes boring into my back.

A crumpled piece of paper smacked me in the back of the head, I looked back and saw my friends were red in the face from supressed laughter.

I reached down and picked up the ball of paper, I slowly unfolded it in my lap.

Written there, scrawled in bold sharpie, were the words.

"Your Mom is Our Cumrag!"

Followed by

"Can't wait for the party on Friday."

They burst out laughing in the back row, watching me read the note.

The teacher called for silence, as their laughter disrupted the class.

They gradually quieted. After that I kept my eyes glues to the board for the rest of the period, trying to ignore their sporadic snickering.

The rest of the day progressed in a similar fashion, me having to endure subtle taunting, from my so-called friends, in every class.

Occasionally when I would see one of their faces, my mind would flash back to the memory of their dicks plowing into my mothers unprotected pussy.

It was worse than I feared, I had become the laughing-stock of the entire school. It seemed word had spread about my slut mother.

Finally, after what seemed like an eternity of torture the final bell rang, and I sprung from my seat.

I practically ran to the front of the school, hoping my mom showed up early to pick me up.

After waiting for what felt like an hour, I finally spotted her car, but instead of swinging by to pick me up, she drove into the school parking lot and pulled into a stall.

I strode across the lawn and made way towards her car urgently wanting to leave. As I reached Mom's minivan. She stepped out of the car swinging the door shut behind her.

My jaw dropped when I saw what she was wearing. Mom long legs were fully exposed, the view only ending as it reached what must have been the shortest pair, of jean shorts I have ever laid eyes on.

Her scrumptious ass cheeks hung out the back of the tiny shorts. My gaze wandered farther up as I took in the full scene. Skin was showing at her midriff, as she was wearing a only a tiny crop top. Which had a deep and open V, revealing an impressive display of cleavage. The tops of her pale breasts were fully exposed, cupped precariously by a bra that appeared, two sizes too small for her.

As she straightened, Mom's melon's wobbled in their prison, seeming as they might break free at any moment.

"Hi Honey." She greeted me, flashing me an awkward smile.

"Mom what are you wearing!" I said looking around worriedly, praying that nobody had seen her skimpy outfit.

She blushed but didn't immediately respond.

"Look Mom can we just go home, it's been a long day at school" I broke the moment of silence, eager to finally leave.

"Actually Son, your bully texted me..." She paused. "He wants us to go watch the football game... It's the big game he said... the team would appreciate an extra fan in the stands." Mom was blushing furiously now.

"Please Mom No!" I pleaded desperately "Can we please just go home!"

"Remember he has the video. Honey, we have to do what he says." She reminded me. "Now follow me, the bleachers are in that field over there."

Mom started walking off and I reluctantly trudged after her. I was embarrassed to be seen with her in her disgustingly slutty outfit, but didn't want to leave her at the mercy of my Bully, who was no doubt lurking around the field.

As we made our way into the stands, the young men and the dads in the crowd shot incredulous glances at my Mom, ogling her wobbling cleavage as we climbed into the bleachers.

In comparison, the other Mom's in the crowd looked appalled, shooting disapproving and disgusted stares in our direction.

"Wearing that at her age, just disgraceful." I heard one of the other mother's, comment as we passed.

Finally, we took a seat on an empty stretch of bleachers in the middle row. The game was getting ready to start, and teens were milling about on the field. I noticed the players sneaking quick peeks in our direction, trying to get an eyeful of my scantily dressed Mom.

My heart sank as I saw the stocky form of my Bully, Donny making his way up the stands towards us. Couldn't he just leave us alone, I thought to myself. My Mom gave him a curt nod as he approached.

The asshole gave me a hearty thump on the back as he plopped down next to me.

"Hey there, Bitch Boy." He greeted me sneering. "I'm glad your Mom and you could make it to the game."

I tried to ignore his looming presence, keeping my eyes fixed on the field. But he leaned over and started whispering in my ear so my Mom couldn't hear.

"When I told the jocks, why they shouldn't bring their girlfriends to the party on Friday, they didn't believe me." He explained to me, a gleeful thrum in his tone. "Said they needed proof that your Mom was my slut." He laughed to himself, softly. "Can you believe that? jocks think they know everything. Well I told them I would have your Mommy dress as a slut, and come cheer them on tonight."

I shot him a resentful glare. He was grinning from ear to ear, admiring my mother's sexy outfit.

"Do you think they will believe me, after they see your mom." He snickered. Raising his voice, he spoke to Mom, who was sitting on my left.

"Remember Sharon, you're here to cheer them on. I want to see you being enthusiastic, pretend you're a cheerleader or something." He leaned back in his seat comfortably as the game started.

I watched Mom's face color slightly, no doubt embarrassed to be so exposed, in front of all the other parents.

As the game started Mom dutifully rose to her feet, yelling out "Go Bobcats!" She was waving her arms in the air. causing the top of her massive globes to ripple.

The crop-top had a low enough V cut, that the lining of her bra was visible as it hugged at her rebellious boobs. Her mammaries barely seemed to fit in the miniature prison of fabric.

Pale globes of gelatinous flesh arced down until it met the cloth of her bra cup. Faint blue veins spiderwebbed through the soft white skin of her bulbous melons. So much skin showed, it seemed as if her nipples must be only a centimetre below the concealing line of her bra.

As Mom waived her hands around, her tits banged and wobbled together in her tightly fitted cleavage sling.

I looked around embarrassed by the display my mother was putting on. Sure enough, women all over the bleachers were scowling at her arms crossed, while their husbands shot sneaky glances in our direction.

The players were also indulging in long stares at Mom, as they lined up in the field. The game proceeded with my mother settling down a bit.

Until that is.... our team scored.

She jumped out of her seat, leaping up and down.

"Go BOBCATS!" she screamed at the top of her lungs as she jumped up and down. Her cleavage was trouncing around wildly in her restricting chest basket. Mom's voluptuous beauties looked as if they yearned to escape the confines of their prison.

Her gunrack swelled in a lurching leap every time she surged upwards, hands in the sky. Then the soft flesh rolled in jolting waves every time she landed, ricocheting against the boundaries of her tightly wrapped boulder holders.

Most of the players in the field were watching my mother cheer them on with hungry eyes.

As the excitement faded, Mom sat back down. That s when I noticed the edge of her areola was cresting above the line of her bra. A dark crescent peaked out at the world, starkly contrasting against the pale white globes of her sandwiched cleavage.

"Mom!" I hissed at her, gesturing discreetly at her breasts.

"Ohh Oops." My Mom replied, looking flustered when she realized what I was pointing at. "She lifted her right hand, and struggled for a moment to push her rebellious nipple, fully back into the confines of her knocker lockers.

The game continued on with everybody ogling my mother's barely concealed body. I was embarrassed beyond belief that she was acting this way in public.

Just before the clock fished counting down, our team scored the winning point.

Mom leapt up again, cheering and jumping more vigorously than before. I watched mortified, as her massive rack swelled against her tit hammock. Her twins danced uncontrollably fighting for freedom, and sure enough, her areolas began to peak above her bra-line.

"Mom!" I tried to warn her but the cheering crowd drowned out my plea. In what seemed like slow motion I watched her launch herself into the air. Mom's right breast rose, completely snapping itself out from the confines of her bra cup in a whipping motion. As her saggy melon reached it's apex, it came slamming back down in a wild spill of soft flesh, jolting and bouncing to a standstill as it settled.

Horrified, I looked around and saw just how many eyes were glued to the sight of my mother's exposed breast.

Women looked on shocked and appalled, while the men leered voraciously at her. Most of the players on the field had halted what they were doing, as they intently stared at the uncovered MILF.

Mom perhaps sensing the increased intensity of lingering stares, glanced down suddenly noticing that her entire right breast was hanging free, clearly on display for everybody to see.

Blushing furiously, she rapidly tucked her sloshing funbag back into her D cup.

At some point during the game, Donny had left my side, wandering off into the crowd. Now it was just me and my mom in the bleachers. With the game being over, people were starting to leave making their way to the parking lot.

"Can we finally go home now?" I resentfully snapped at Mom.

Mom looked over at me, a compassionate look on her face.

"I know it's hard, Honey. But we must do what he says. We don't have a choice." Mom reminded me, as she gently reached out to cup my cheek. "Remember, I love you sweetie."

She paused for a moment as she looked at me.

"Thank you for coming with me to the game, I don't know if I could have gotten through this ordeal without your support." She confided in me as she dropped her hand, gently placing it on my arm.

"We can go home now, Sweetie." As she spoke, I felt a wave of relief that this nightmare of a day was finally over.

Suddenly Mom's phone dinged. She fished it out of her purse, frowning as she stared at the screen.

Shaking her head, Mom quickly slid her cellphone back into her bag. "I have to use the ladies' room before we go, you can just wait here...I'll be right back." She said, sounding odd.

I sat alone in the bleachers as Mom made her way down towards the washrooms at the far end of the field.

After what felt like twenty minutes, I started wondering what was taking her so long. After another 5 minutes had passed, I rose from my seat determined to go find her and leave already.

I made my way down the field and entered the school, the hallways were deserted as it was after regular hours. I made my way towards the gym washrooms, finally arriving at the door to the women's locker room.

"I opened it a crack, and called out. "Mom are you in there?" Silence greeted me. "Hello Mom?" I called again, still with no reply.

I sighed and shut the door. She obviously wasn't in there. Maybe I had missed her as she went back out to the field. I began trudging back, hoping I would find her, back where we had been sitting. Couldn't I just go home already, I thought to myself wearily.

As I was passing the boys locker room, I heard a familiar voice echo from beyond the closed door. The unmistakable sound of my bully.

"See I told you guys, The dumb MILF is my slut now." echoed his loud and boisterous voice.

Having a sudden sneaking suspicion of where she might be, I quietly opened the door to the boys locker room and inched my way around the corner. I wasn't expecting the sight that greeted me.

My Mom was on all fours in doggystyle position, lying on the locker room bench. Her massive mature rack was hanging free, dangling wildly as she was plowed from behind by, Cliff, the team captain.

Cliff's tall, athletic form towered over my mother, as he roughly thrust into her.

Mom was trying to stifle her husky moans, as she got royally fucked by the most popular guy in my school. She was probably afraid the coach or another parent, would hear the noises and come investigate.

The rest of the football team was gathered around the locker room watching the scene. Some still in their gear, others were fresh out the shower, clothed in only a towel around their waist.

"I think this constitutes as proof." Donny stated, pausing for dramatic emphasis "That this MILF is my whore!" He grinned as guys around the room, gave a boisterous cheer at his words. "So we are in agreeance, no girlfriends at the party this Friday?" He addressed Cliff.

Cliff didn't even pause in his rampant fucking of my, bent over Mom. "Yea" He grunted, as he pivoted in and out of her wet cockbox. "No girlfriends." He managed another grunt.

"Well, I will leave you boys to have your fun with her." Donny said. "Just remember to spread the word about the party on Friday night." he reminded them as he turned to leave.

Seeing that he was coming in my direction, I made for the door like a startled rabbit. As my hand closed around the handle, I felt my Bully's meaty hand fall on my shoulder.

"Well, what do we have here?" He announced loudly. "Bitch Boy, did you sneak in here hoping to see your Mommy getting fucked?" He taunted me.

I struggled to get away, but he latched onto me firmly and proceeded to drag me back into the locker room.

"No need to watch from the corner, wimp." He mocked sneering. "You can have a front row seat!"

All the guys in the locker room were staring at me as Donny pushed me into the room. Cliff glanced up, briefly pausing in his rhythmic thrusting.

Mom looked up gasping "Honey, you were supposed to wait for me in the bleachers." she said sounding disappointed. She was red and flush in the face, with a slick sheen of sweat clinging to her forehead.

"Yea well... looks like Bitch Boy wanted to watch." my Bully answered for me.

"Mom you said we could go home!" I said, my voice sounding thin and whiny to my own ears.

I felt uncomfortable under the stares of the entire football team. Cliff was looking at me with pity as he slowly started grinding his hips into Mom from behind, subtly working himself around in her wet lovebox.

"I wouldn't just stand there and watch some guy fuck my mom." I heard one guy mutter to another as the locker room full of jocks looked at me.

I could feel that my face was beat red. Cliff was starting to pick up pace again, grunting as he clashed into mom ass.

Mom looked at me with lust crazed eyes, huskily moaning as the captain of the football team rammed her mature pussy.

Mom's tiny jean shorts were discarded on the floor, her croptop and bra scattered not far away. Her pendulous melons swung and danced below her rocking form as the teenage jock sawed in and out of her upturned cunt.

Suddenly Cliff, pulled out. My mom looked back questioningly, begging him with her eyes.

The team captain motioned for Mom to stand. When she reached her feet he pushed up against the wall, next to the tiled entrance of a shower stall. The jock reached both hands up under Mom's ass and lifted her up, pinning her against the wall. Standing, He began fucking her hungry cunt holding her mature frame vertically jammed against the tiles.

Mom was going crazy, moaning in wild abandon as the jock manhandled her. He exhibited his raw primal strength by holding her there pinned, supporting her entire body weight as he methodically ground into her.

The sounds of rapid slaps and sex filled the boys locker room, accompanied by the cheering of the team. they weren't even trying to be quiet, seemingly not concerned that someone might hear the commotion.

"Hey What's going on in there." came a deep voice. A flood of panicked expressions filled the room.

Cliff let Mom slip from his arms, as her feet touched the ground he pushed her into the open shower stall quickly following her in and sliding the curtain closed behind him.

Donny was standing directly next to me. He immediately grabbed my arm and dragged me to the same shower stall, pushing me past the curtain as he followed into the cramped hiding spot.

The curtain swung closed behind us and we were shoulder to shoulder the four of us.

Cliff with his tall athletic frame, My bully with his short and stocky body, fairly average me, and my naked bombshell of a mother.

We heard the coach enter the locker room shuffling past our shower stall.

"Where's Cliff?" the coach asked the team.

Cliff reached over and turned on the water, the soaking stream blasted us cold at first but quickly warming.

"Uhh... just getting showered off, coach." Cliff replied.

"Great job tonight team..." the coach started giving a speech, congratulating the team on their win. As he blathered on, the water was soaking through my clothes. As I was pressed uncomfortably between my bully and the captain of the football team in the small confines of the shower stall.