Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A rapt rapt audience of roaring teens roiled around us like a sea of flesh. Two young men simultaneously fucking her pussy hole, another two sharing her mouth, her big saggy tits shimmied as she got fucked like a ragdoll. Mom was an effigy of lust, fulfilling the fantasies of these young men, becoming the ideal school MILF.

Despite the athlete's burly frame and impressive horse cock, his sexual stamina wasn't up to par. He only lasted for about five minutes, before he blew his load.

A massive gush of warm semen flooded my mother's womb, I felt it bathing my cock, as his gigantic anaconda jerked violently inside of Mom. Hot spurts of sloppy manjuice enveloped my wiener as it was pressed tightly against her pussy wall. The hulk like appendage inside of her kept jetting for what felt like forever. Every second another renewal of fresh warmth flooding into my mother's shared slit.

"Fucking Whore." The athlete grunted with a self-satisfied smirk, slapping her ass hard, as he pulled out his deflating manhood.

He vacated Mom's hole and immediately another hot gush of sperm slipped out of her loosened opening, sliding uncomfortably down my balls.

"Thank you sweetie." Mom responded with a smile, pulling the cock out of her mouth and cranking her head around to express her gratitude to the departing jock.

Mom settled down on my cock grinding with her incredibly wet pussy. After stretching to accommodate two guys at a time Mom's vagina was unbelievably slippery and loose, slapping down on my pecker with almost no resistance.

While our hips met with, Mom was milking one teen with her mouth, emitting raucous gags and slurps above me. She was using one hand to keep herself upright while the other was rapidly stroking another protruding member, as it awaited a turn in her dirty trap. The constant conflicting motions made Mom's natural teats judder crazily in front of my face.

The wrinkly bags swelled skyward as she surged up, cresting like a wave of soft flesh before yielding to gravity's pull. Every time they came crashing back down, Mom's pale orbs wobbled viciously, vibrations from the impact causing them to ripple and extend.

It didn't take long for another guy to claim the open spot behind my mother. I inwardly groaned in disappointment as a familiar voice rang out, just outside my view.

"Hey Sharon." Troy greeted my mother cheerily.

Mom was frowning as she let a thick anaconda slide out from between her puckered lips with a wet pop. She looked back over her shoulder at the next contestant in line for her mature pussy,

"Oh it's you." she said sounding exasperated.

"Don't act like you don't like it slut!, always acting like such a priss, so good and proper all the time."

"I mean...just look at what a good little whore you're being!" he finished his tirade condescendingly.

"You really showed your true colors through all this Troy." Mom scolded him, sounding disappointed as he lined up his cock with her vertical slit. I could feel his head awkwardly fumbling around her sloppy opening as he sought to push himself inside of my mother. "I always thought you were such a gentleman, but now I know you're just a bully."

"Ima bully that pussy whore." Troy taunted as he wedged his manhood deep into her uterus.

His length slid rapidly up the underside of my shaft as he prodded aggressively into her double stuffed taco. Troy wasn't anywhere near as large as the last guy, so in comparison there was lots of room for both of us inside Mom's honeypot.

Mom's freshly fucked pussy accommodated us both with practiced ease. The warm confines of her cum lathered tunnel caressed with smooth, silky strokes, offset by the rough thrusting of Troy's oil drill as he sought to teach my mother a lesson.

I inwardly grimaced, even though he was counted as one of my so-called friends I really didn't like Troy, always belittling others, always the first to put people down with some stinging comment.

"I want you to talk dirty for me, like you do for Tony, you know what I'm talking about slut." demanded Troy. "Do it whore!" he commanded, a stern tone dominating his voice.

Her voice started broken, quickly evolving into an unenthusiastic monotone.

"Yes... that's it... fuck Steven's Mother." she said almost robotically.

"Do it Slut!" He practically screeched, somewhat loosing his composure.

At Troy's piercing tone, Mom startled, jolting on my cock. Spurred on by his insistent demands, she quickly pumped some genuine sounding inflection into her voice.

"Yes please Troy, fuck Steven's Mother! Treat me like your whore, your plaything, beat up my MILF pussy." She begged him.

"That's more like it." he grunted. I caught a glimpse of his face, a self-satisfied smirk was plastered across his lips but raw aggression was reflected in his eyes, as he slipped his length in and out of Mom's overstuffed cleft.

Mom's sopping wet pussy continued to slide with absurd pleasure over the top half of my manhood.

I shifted uncomfortably, what should have been an awe-inspiring moment was somewhat ruined by my bully of a friend's average size snake pummeling Mom's hole. His meat pushed past mine seeking to dominate the cleft. The way he was thrusting, it was almost like, he was intentionally trying to push me out of my mother's pussy.

The almost perfect moment was further distorted by the sounds of my mother shouting Troy's name as she begged him to fuck her.

I tried to keep my gaze from Troy's ugly face as it rebounded in and out of view over the crest of my mother's shoulder. Instead, I turned my eyes and fixated them on Mom's flouncing tits.

Her glorious melons, flapped and flopped in front of me, slapping against her chest, Troy's anxious banging driving them into a wild dance. Hypnotized by the rippling motions, I watched in a state of heightening arousal as they performed another panicked wobble.

My friend bashed his hips against her ass with a wet slapping sound. Mom's drooping funbags jumped in response.

His length sliding sickeningly down the underside of my meat as he pulled back for the next plunge.

Mom's chest sacks whapped down in a uncontrolled spill of natural tit flesh, timed with my friend's hips as he reached the apex of his backswing.

A rocketing projectile pushing into the cum filled cave, accompanied by the sensuous grip of my mother's nether folds, massaging the upper half of my cock.

The process repeated over and over again, pleasure and discomfort simultaneously assaulting me, as I wriggled inside of Mom's love tunnel.

"Yes that's it, fuck me Troy! Fuck Steven's whore mother! Dump your fat load in my MILF cunt!" Mom ardently screamed, spurring him onwards and encouraging the rough treatment.

"I'm going to nut.", one of the guys standing on the bed next to me announced urgently.

Just as it started to spurt, Mom like a vulture, swooped her head to the left engulfing the teenage prick. Her lips caught the twitching penis in a wet grasp, and she proceeded to slurp the head of his cock wildly.

She didn't stop begging Troy either. Despite the twitching manhood ejaculating into her voicebox, Mom still managed to choke out gargled pleas.

"Please.... Mrphh... Fuckk... Akkk... Me... ughh...Akkk... Troy." She screeched out from around the cock packing her mouth.

The guy standing next to me on the bed, finished ejaculating and Mom let the defeated snake slip from between her lips.

Not missing a beat, She screamed out.

"Cum in Steven's Mom... do it Troy! Prove you're a real man, cum in his Mom!"

As Mom cried out encouragement to my jerk of a friend, a translucent blob of fresh cum rolled out of her moving mouth, dripping down her chin to splatter onto her jumping tata's above me.

I watched mesmerized as the jizz rolled into Mom's cleavage, sliding along the inner line of her drooping breast. Quickly it was swallowed by the flapping pancakes, as they continued to flounder from Troy's aggressive fucking technique.

Suddenly Troy thrust forward in an abrupt slam, leaning forward to grab her hair, He mounted himself a little higher behind, her forcing Mom's head down with the change of position.

Mom's chest was thrust towards me, her titties now slapping at my concealed face, as my asshole friend continued to jam his cock into her.

Mom's wobbling melon's battered my cheeks as she was manhandled. Their soft weight gently whapping against my jawline through the coarse fabric of the t-shirt covering my face.

She lifted slightly, readjusting, and now her wobbling boobs cavorted directly on my face, jiggling pillows pressing against my lips through the cloth.

I knew it was dangerous, but I didn't care. Following an instinctive urge, I lifted my hand and raised the bottom of the t-shirt wrapped around my face, shifting it just enough to set my mouth free.

I hungrily latched onto Mom's right nipple, clamping my lips around the tip of her bouncing melon.

Mom's flapjack tit galloped wildly from Troy's nonstop pounding, her right pancake struggling to escape my tenuous grip, I sucked harder, managing to envelop almost her entire silver dollar sized areola into my piehole.

I continued to forcefully latch onto her udder, tonguing her protruding nipple within the wet confines of my mouth. I felt the bumpy ridges of Mom's nipple glide along my tongue as I lapped away in a state of almost bliss.

The near perfect moment was tainted by the sensation of my asshole friend's prick sawing into her womb. His average sized meat stick, awkwardly rubbing against mine inside of Mom's warm cavern.

That, and the disturbing sounds of my mom pleading with my friend like a complete whore, imposed on what could have been the best experience of my life.

"That's right Troy, treat me like your cumbucket! Please cum in Steven's Mom!" Mom continued to wail like a banshee.

Troy started laughing.

"I bet you never thought, you would find yourself bent over taking my cock, did you Sharon? Troy taunted her.

"But I knew... I knew, one day I would get to fuck you." He said, self satisfaction dripping from his voice.

"Why do you think I always acted like such a dweeb? Oh, can I help you with those groceries Sharon... Do you need help with the dishes?" He laughed again relishing his moment of victory.

"It was all so you would let me fuck you... But I guess I didn't even need to act polite, since you actually like being fucked like a trashy hooker" He snickered as he proceeded to smash away at her lovebox.

"Your such an asshole Troy!" Mom retorted, now sounding slightly irritated. "If I had known what a little shit you were, I would have never let you set foot in my house."

Her rebuttal was stifled by an abrupt gasp as Troy jammed his pole in with extra force.

"Shut up whore!" he bellowed as he banged in. 'You might have had some authority before but now you are my fucking plaything, keep begging!" My friend told her how it was and after an exasperated sigh, Mom continued her wailing pleas.

"Fuck my mature pussy, Troy! Show these other guys how to fuck Steven's Mom." Her voice cutting through the clamor of the raucous crowd.

Mom's boobs walloped in front of my hungry gaze, her dangling bags of wrinkled skin grazing my face.

Throughout their entire exchange I had remained latched onto Mom's breast, and I was still sucking on her nipple hard as the flailing jug fought to slip free from my clamped lips.

Focusing on the sensation of Mom's slick pussy walls gliding along my penis, I could feel myself growing close to completion, a tingling building in my balls, a foreshadowing of the building flood. Before it could fully manifest, the rhythm of our rocking bodies was abruptly interrupted.

I heard Troy groan as he slammed himself deep and held there, His hips shuddered as he ejaculated spurt after spurt of hot cum into Mom's jam-packed cleft.

I felt the warm wash of semen spreading in Mom's vagina as my friend emptied the contents of his balls.

"Take that nut, Whore." I heard Troy growl at my mother. His dick continued to twitch feeling awkward against mine, both of us enveloped in the sopping folds of Mom's nether regions.

My asshole friend slapped Mom's ass as he pulled out his manhood. Her nipple pulled out of my mouth with a pop as Mom straightened her back, finally free of his domineering positioning.

I caught a glimpse of Troy's face over her shoulder as he retreated. An elated smile was plastered across his smug mug, a look of complete satisfaction. Then he was gone, filtered back into the crowd of roaring teenagers.

No one immediately claimed the spot. Finally, I had Mom's pussy all to myself I thought as I watched her ride me, banging down on my cock with her sloppy slit. I looked down at our conjoined privates and saw a foamy mass. The semen dripping out of Mom's pussy had worked up to a foamy lather, making a mess of both of our loins.

Now that she had straightened another guy plugged her mouth with his meaty anaconda. A hulking muscular jock stood beside us on the bed. He started using his hand to hold the back of Mom's head down on his 11 inch monster as he banged against the back of her throat.

"Akk... AHKKK. AKK." Mom made sounds above me as she ground down on my dick, the feeling was incredible. Her mature womb had been splattered with god knows how many loads of teenage sperm, I could feel it now, in how absolutely sopping wet she was.

Mom's slick walls glided up and down my shaft, incessantly working me towards my pending climax. The feeling was building in my balls again, Mom's expert moves milking me with precision, the tingling was mounting.

Hulking monster dick took that moment to shoot his load.

I heard Mom choke above me as the jock aggressively spewed his gravy into her struggling mouth.

She didn't miss a beat and continued to slam down on my shaft. Mom's tits slapped together in front of me, natural melons trouncing in a hypnotic dance. I was teetering on the edge about to jizz inside my unsuspecting mother. Her wet pussy folds, clamping and sliding along my length, relentlessly milking me towards completion.

"Steven?" I heard my mother's shocked voice. I glanced up and realized with horror that the t-shirt around my face had come unwrapped, I hadn't even noticed, lost in a state of ecstasy.

Mom was staring down at me alarm in her eyes. I stared right back into her gaze. She had a fresh stream of man juice running down her chin, and a startled expression fixed on her face.

"Mom!" I gasped as I felt my dick start to contract in climax.

"No!" Mom grunted huskily, as she abruptly tried to get off of me, but lost in the moment and determined to finish I grasped Mom's hips and pulled her back down onto my shuddering shaft. I held her there as she struggled to pull away.

"No, No, No, No!" Mom cried out repeatedly, her voice held a strange mixture of pleasure and alarm, as she attempted to wriggle away.

Her shifting motions only served to milk my spurting pole better, and in a torrential flood the jizz, I filled my mother's uterus. Blast after blast of hot cum, shot into my mother as I shook beneath her, tightly gripping her hips to prevent her from escaping.

It felt incredible, all my pent-up frustrations jetting into Mom's silky soft neither regions.

Her sopping wet cleft, clenching and grasping at my modest manhood, slick friction caressing my climaxing shaft, all the incoming sensations overloaded my brain as I found my blissful release.

My dick twitched out it's last few drops into Mom's hungry hole, and I felt a sense of exhaustion come over me. Quickly followed by a sickening dread as the reality of my situation settled in.

The sounds of the surrounding crowd rushed back into my consciousness.

"Ewe gross, he fucked his Mom!" one guy was shouting.

"What a looser!" another voice rang out.

Bouts of laughter and exclamations of disgust swirled around me, as I lay on the bed beneath my naked mother.

Now having completely drained myself, my hands finally slipped to my sides liberating my mother's still wriggling hips.

My gaze roamed around the room, and my feeling of horror intensified as I saw all the phones still recording. Their lenses fixated on me and my mother in the centre of the room.

My sight shifted down at my deflating cock, and hovering above it was my Mom's used pussy, she had lifted up off of my spent manhood and a thin line of my jizz was running down her leg.

Reluctantly I turned my gaze to my mother's face.

Mom was looking down at me furiously, her brows furrowed in a scowl.

"Steven, who put you up to this!" She demanded. "Was it that bully of yours? I told him that was my only condition to doing this, that I wouldn't fuck my Son!"

Mom was angry and you could hear it in the whiplash of her voice. "Where is he? Donny show yourself?" She ordered, glaring around the room full of horny boys, seeking out my tormentor.

My bully sauntered through the crowd a smug grin dominating his ugly mug. The sea of horny teenagers parted as if he were Moses, allowing him to pass through the crowd as he came to stand beside the bed.

Mom was scowling at my bully. She shifted off me as she addressed him.

"Well, what do you have to say for yourself?" She demanded. "This wasn't part of the deal." Mom was kneeling, naked on the bed, hands placed on her hips confrontationally, as she faced off my bully.

"Wasn't me, your son did this all on his own." Donny answered confidently. A wide smirk was plastered across his face as a gloating laugh escaped his lips.

Mom's head snapped back to me, "Steven is this true?" She asked me, her voice quavering with disbelief and hurt. Her eyes were crinkled in a frown as she looked down at me, a swirl of confusion passing through her visage.

I couldn't hold her gaze, I turned my eyes downwards in shame, not wanting to answer.

Mom accepted my lack of denial as proof enough.

"You are so grounded mister!" my mom reprimanded me in front of everyone. The crowd of guys laughed as she scolded me.

Echoing cries of "grounded mister!" followed by gales of laughter, split through the room.

"I don't think grounded is quite enough punishment" My bully growled out, frowning.

"I think were going to have to discipline your Son.... to make sure he really learns his lesson." He finished darkly, sounding almost like an evil supervillain.

As she stared down at me, a fleeting look of wavering uncertainty was washed out by a furious frown. A hard glint entered my mother's eyes as she reached some sort of conclusion.

"I think you just might be right." she said slowly. Mom considered me in obvious disappointment for another moment, reflecting, before she gave a small nod of affirmation.

"Yes, We're going to have to discipline you, Son." She said to me directly, a stern, no funny business, tone working it's way into her voice.

"I'm your mother, you can't have sex with your mother, It's just wrong!" she lectured me, her voice escalating in genuine anger. "It's...it's just not natural." She stuttered out, flustered.

"All my attempts to try and raise you right, everything I've done to put food on the tale and keep a roof over our heads, and this is how you repay me?" Her voice was smoldering I'd rarely seen Mom this upset.

"What do you suggest?" my mother looked at my bully in askance.

I couldn't believe my normally loving mother, was actually seeking advice from my relentless tormentor on how to punish me.

An eager smirk spread across my bully's face.

"You just say what I tell you too. I'll make sure he learns his lesson." He said finishing with a chuckle.

"Get on your back slut, I want you in missionary." my bully demanded.

As my mother obediently moved into position, I determined that I definitely didn't want to be here for this. I tried to scramble off the bed but as I made to move my bully commanded the rest of the guys to stop me.