Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hung my head in shame, thinking perhaps this was partly my fault too, If I hadn't been such a wimp and just been able to stand up to my so-called friends, and my school bully, then maybe... just maybe things wouldn't have gotten this out of control.

Normally, loving, caring, and nurturing was her demeanor, now she had been reduced to a sex crazed animal.

My mother was being used as a cumrag. She had become just a set of holes existing solely to pleasure the undulating horde of teenage cocks amassed in our home.

These thoughts and more swirled through my head, as I continued to stare at my reflection. Trying to break myself out of my incredulous stupor, I ran the faucet, and splashed some water onto my face.

In a vain attempted to calm myself down, I slowed my breathing and tried to think about something else, but visions of what I had seen my mother doing with the guys, played over and over in my memory.

Interspersed between the feelings of embarrassment, as I envisioned her getting railed, were fonder memories of me plunging down her throat, the hot wet feeling of her mouth clamping around my throbbing penis.

Horrifically, I felt another stirring in my loins, as the memories of what I had done to my mother, sent tingles of excitement through my slowly rising shaft.

A crazy thought popped into my head.... What if I went back for seconds?

I had been lucky that no one identified me in my skimpy disguise, my reason cautioned me.

But... Mom's mouth had felt so good... and this might be the only other chance I would ever get.

My mindset began to rapidly shift as my raging hormones kicked back in, overpowering my faltering sense of logic. Anything for sex at that point.

The queasy feeling faded into the background. My subconscious had deemed the potential consequences of my actions irrelevant, when weighed against the immediate gains.

No longer thinking clearly, I began determinedly to wrap the shirt back around my head and face, leaving only a slim opening for my eyes.

Taking a deep breath before bringing the cloth over my mouth, I made sure my makeshift turban was secure, and proceeded to open the bathroom door stepping back into the hallway.

The wash of sounds spilled over me, howls and cats call coming from my overpacked bedroom.

The hallway was still lined with groups of guys casually chatting, drinking, perhaps waiting until they had recuperated enough for another go at my whore mother.

Empty cans of beer were scattered around on the floor. I had to sidle around, pushing my way through the crowd, to make it back to my bedroom door. Peering into the room, I froze for a moment, there were significantly more familiar faces in the bedroom than last time.

Most of my friends were scattered amongst the crowd eyes fixed on my writhing mother getting plowed on the bed. They had their cocks out jerking slowly as they waited their turn.

I hesitated, not wanting to be recognized by any of the guys. Reaching up, I reassured my-self that the shirt wrapped around my head was secure.

The room was packed like the front rows of a concert mosh pit. Laughs and shouts intermingled with the feminine cries of pleasure coming from the bed. Many guys were yelling out degrading things at my mother.

"Yea take that dick like a slut!

"What a fucking MILF!"

"Eat that cock, Bitch!"

Their demeaning shouts rang out above the general clamor.

A sea of recording phones hovered above the unruly horde. Hands held high to get the best angle.

Taking another deep inhale to bolster my courage, I pushed my way into the thick mass of teenagers, determined to get some of Mom's pussy for myself.

I queued myself in what seemed like a loosely assembled line, or more like a huddled mass of guys, waiting at the foot of the bed, all waiting for a turn in my mother's womb.

It took only took about 20 minutes for five of the guys in front of me to finish. There was only one more until it was my turn. I was practically shaking in nervous anticipation as I watched the tall jock, standing in front of me, line himself up between my mom's spread legs.

As he forcefully thrust forward, I heard a sudden sharp squeal of pain and alarm, as my mother abruptly wriggled up, arcing her hips away from the guy between her thighs.

"I told you boys, NO ANAL!" Mom said loudly in a firm tone that brooked no arguments. "That is where I draw the line." She clarified.

A chorus of Boo's rang through the audience.

"Not enough holes, Slut!" Someone shouted rudely. His comment was quickly picked up as a by the crowd as a series of agreements rang out.

More than one guy began repeating the comment.

"Not enough holes!" a hurricane of scattered cries belted out from the teenage mob. It gradually grew into a chant.

As the voices rose around her with increasing demand, Mom lay naked on the bed, an uncertain expression flittering across her face.

It looked as if she was having some sort of internal battle, wanting to please these boys to the best of her ability, but not wanting to cross her personal boundary. After a moment, she smiled tenuously, apparently having come to some sort of decision.

Mom lifted her hand to get the crowd's attention. Slowly the shouts and chanting subsided, as the teenage mob waited to hear her response.

"I won't do anal, but... maybe... we can try two of you in my vagina?" Mom announced in a hesitant voice.

Her pronouncement was followed by a whirlwind of cheering and hoots.

"Whore!" one guy screamed loudly.

"Okay.. Okay." Mom said, waiving her hand to capture their attention once more. "I've never done this before so lets start with some of the smaller guys."

She looked around the room scanning for familiar faces amongst the horde.

"Tony and Raj, would you like to do the honors?" Mom invited them, gesturing to my two long-time friends.

The jock between her legs, let out a grumble, no doubt upset that his spot in the line-up had been usurped.

"You come here, big boy." My mom said to him huskily as she seductively motioned to the empty spot beside her. "Let my mouth take care of that."

The tall athletic teen moved up onto the bed beside her, seeming somewhat pacified by her offer.

As the jock absconded his spot, it exposed Mom's sloppy pussy, as her legs lay spread wide open in front of me. Her hairy mature bush was matted in ropy strings of jizz and a thick trail of white teenage sperm ran slowly out of her pink taco.

The aftermath from the boys that had already used her was evident and she wasn't done yet.

My Indian friend Raj, moved up onto the bed agilely sidling his body underneath my mother.

I watched as Mom sat on top of him reaching down with her hand to line his little brown pecker up with her messy slit.

Raj let out a little gasp as Mom gradually lowered her hips, welcoming his manhood back into her sticky womb.

A chant had sprung up amongst the crowd.

"Double vag!, Double vag!, Double vag!" the chant grew in popularity until it resonated in the walls. The incessant mantra was only punctuated by the occasion scream of "Slut!" and "Whore! ringing across the room.

Suddenly, I was belligerently pushed back as someone's shoulder dug into my side. I looked down in surprise to see my best friend Tony, forcing me out of the way so he could position himself in-between my mother's extended legs.

At only 5 feet tall, he certainly didn't stand out above the crowd, but he made up for it with his aggressively cavalier attitude. He waved to the adoring crowd, slightly tilting his hand like he was the fucking pope, which elicited bouts of laughter and raucous cheers from the rapt audience. Tony was grinning from ear to ear, soaking in the attention.

I was pushed back a few steps, still next in line, but forced to wait until my other two friends had their turn to double penetrate my mom.

Tony climbed on top of my mom, and after some awkward shifting managed to find a comfortable position amongst the tangle of legs.

Now that Tony was hunched over her, all I could see of my mother was her exposed pussy, framed by the thighs of my two friends. Raj was already inside her sopping wet slit, his tiny brown pecker wedged between her creamy lips.

Tony had his back to me. His pale three-inch manhood dangled stiffly in front of her already cock stuffed opening.

I watched mesmerized, eyes glued to Mom's lovebox, as my best friend reached down and guided his head to her pussy lips.

He slowly pushed himself in, lining his dick up with Raj's, and proceeded to glide up into her.

Despite the fact Mom already had a cock in her, her womb easily accommodated my two smaller friends,

Tony's dangly bit slipped past Mom's cream splattered netherlips with barely any resistance, joining my other friend's tan pecker wedged deep in her love tunnel's tight embrace.

Mom let out an unbrindled gasp of pleasure as both of my teenage friends plugged her cock socket at the same time. Their hips began a slow grind as they awkwardly seesawed inside the mature slut.

After some hesitant shifting, they finally seemed to get comfortable. Progressively faster, they set into a juddering pace eagerly banging into Mom.

Her fat tits to wobbled on her chest, gelatinous mounds, capped by large dark areolas, dancing wantonly, synchronized with the grinding hips of my two high school friends.

I bet never in their wildest dreams had they thought they would get to double penetrate my sweet mother's pussy. But here I was to witness it, Tony's small white pecker claiming dominion over the top half of my mother's love canal, while sandwiched beneath, was my Indian friend's tan salami.

His skinny, brown snake slid wetly into Mom's cunt with barely audible slick slaps, it seemed a perfect fit wedged below the other tiny pecker. He jackrabbited his hips upwards in short, animated thrusts seeking completion in my mother's beat up womb.

Mom was whining in high pitch squeals of pleasure, sounding like a stuck pig. Her cries of wild abandon rang out piercingly as the crowd roared around her, loving the epic display. The school MILF getting spitroasted.

In what seemed like unison both of my friend's came, letting out primal moans as they emptied their sperm into Mom's ravenous cleft. Oozing cream frothed out from the corners of Mom's slit, pushing out around their sandwiched cocks.

Gradually they decelerated their avid pumping, their deflating manhoods reluctantly slipping from Mom's wet embrace.

They vacated their positions, now completely drained. I stared down at my mother's sloppy vagina, the entrance to her uterus was a mass of cum. Tangled in her bush, glazed along her lips, breathing in and out of her hole in a swelling glob in a as her diaphragm contracted with heavy breaths.

The cries and shouts from the room faded and I looked up at my Mom's face. She was looking at me expectantly... I was next in line. She motioned to me and I realised she had said something.

"Come her dearie, lie down on the bed I'm going to turn around." Mom's voice registered through the noise.

Keeping my hand up to ensure my head wrap didn't slip, I did as she asked.

She shifted allowing me to lie on the bed, in a surreal haze I watched as my naked mother, lifted her leg over and straddled me.

Her mature hand reached down and wrapped around my throbbing pecker, lining it up with the entrance to her cave of wonders. She floated above, looking like a goddess, proud shoulders framing her perfect sagging breasts. Mom skated the head of my cock gently across her sopping slit as she hovered, poised to descend.

She looked down at me and our gazes locked, but I still didn't see a flicker of recognition. Mom just assumed I was another random guy from school.

Keeping our gazes locked, Mom lowered herself down onto my stiff and aching manhood.

Her sloppy mess of a cunt slobbered down my yearning shaft, descending in wet rush to slap against my groin. Mom's womb was slick with the collective jizz from my two friends, and god knows how may other guys. It was the wettest sloppiest hug my cock has ever experienced.

My eyes rolled back in my head as I felt the inside of Mom's womb for the second time in my life.... or the third... if you're counting the day she birthed me.

Despite the mess, and the horrible circumstances, it just felt so right, being socketed back into the hole that gave me life. She settled in, straddling my cock. Even the slightest shift in motion sent riveting sensations through my pecker and I stifled a gasp as she got comfortable atop me.

Mom glanced over her shoulder, leaning forward and arcing her back.

"Well which one of you boys is going to try and fit in there next?" she asked the room.

I felt a wave of apprehension, I had wanted my mom's pussy for my self! I didn't necessarily sign up for being in there at the same time as some other guy.

Maybe... I could have given up my turn in line, but I wasn't certain I would ever get this chance again.

I shifted my gaze briefly considering the sea of boys lining the bed, if I vacated my spot there was no certainty I would make my way back to the front.

Decided, I kept my peace as someone moved up behind my mother.

Mom leaned forward, providing the teen easier access to penetrate her already filled taco. Her saggy pancakes dangled above my face as she arched her back and ass towards him.

This close, I could see every blue vein running through my mother's aged rack. Soft eraser nipples centered in a large, dark circles. Beautiful areolas wobbled above me sensitive to every shift in her slim frame.

A face appeared above her shoulder, it was the redheaded ginger, from earlier. His pale freckly visage teetered in and out of view, as he lined himself up with Mom's ever-hungry clam.

I felt an odd sensation, as his helmut pushed past my mom's nether lips. My own modest cock was pushed tight against the sliding walls of her love tunnel to make room for the incoming missile.

Ginger guy slid in without much difficulty. I felt at first a rubbery friction, grind along my length but in depths of her cum lubed-cunt, it quickly became rapid gliding sensations. He began fucking my mother steadily while I was still inside of her.

I was balls deep inside my mother's tightly stretched tunnel, sharing her hole with another guy. The feelings were incredible, my snugly fit pole was sensitive to every shift in our bodies as she rocked on top of me.

Mom's soft breasts were jouncing in my face, pale veiny funbags, vaulting up before ricocheting back down in a wobbling shimmy. Her sopping wet pussy ground against my shaft, our conjoined hips thumping in carnal pleasure.

I glanced up and saw ginger guy's pale face contort in what looked almost like a pained frown.

He started bucking wildly, his cock sliding rapidly along my length in the confines of my mother's womb. Suddenly stiffening, he let out something between a groan and a whimper as he ejaculated into Mom's uterus.

Hot cum flooded the inside of her snatch infusing her clenching tunnel with renewed slickness. I felt ginger guy's semen, unavoidably, bath my cock in increasing spurts of warm wetness as his manhood shuddered to completion inside my mother's shared hole.

With a final rough thrust, he slipped out, vacating his spot for the next guy in line. As his member glided out, I felt a warm gush of jizz, ooze out of Mom's loosened pussy, the wet sensation trailed down onto my balls, as mom banged down on my cock a few more times, twisting her hips aggressively to milk my member.

With the number of times I had already cum this night, I wasn't ready to shoot my shot yet. Not like I was in a hurry, I was going to enjoy every moment of this once in a lifetime opportunity to anonymously fuck my mother.

The next guy in line was one of the jocks from the football team.

His burly frame towered behind my mother's slim shoulders, as he positioned himself in the entrance to her cave. His cock was much larger than the last, and I had to struggle for purchase to keep myself inside, as mom's pussy stretched to the limit, accommodating his impressive girth.

My manhood was pushed into the corner of the ring, If this had been a boxing match I would definitely be fighting outside my weight class. His stallion like meatstick started roughly thrusting in short static bursts, working itself steadily deeper into Mom's cock sock of a pussy.

The wall of Mom's pussy, that I was pressed against tightened, the shifting motions sending quivers of tingling, rippling through my shaft. I had to force my hips upwards, jabbing in a sustained thrust to prevent my wiener from slithering out of her overflowing honeypot.

After what seemed like an eternity, the jock finally eased himself fully into my Mom.

He held himself still for a moment. the top of my penis was pressed hard against her slick vaginal wall while I could feel the massive pulsing girth of the jock's anaconda on the underside of my cock.

The athlete began seesawing into my mom. She screamed in absolute ecstasy, her head flinging back as the muscular lad plumbed the depths of her birth canal.

My cock was compressed tightly in Mom's sploodge slicked love tunnel, the stud's powerful thrusts forced my meager manhood, to shift inside of her with agonizingly pleasurable friction.

Mom's saggy melons banged together in my face, in a sudden spurt of daring, I instinctively reached out and grasped both of her soft swaying breasts, squeezing them around the base. Mom's flapjack boobs, were malleable in my grip. My clenching at the bottom caused her soft tit flesh to bulge at the top of my fists like two wobbling baseballs.

I slapped Mom's veiny natural globes together in my grip, mesmerized by the sight of her magnificent rack.

Her fat areolas rimmed, perfect nipples, bouncing like two googly eyes staring down at me.

My cock was assaulted with waves of intense pleasure as the jock banged away at Mom's pussy, his stiff girth forcing my penis to the side as I struggled to stay in her vagina. His massive pole rammed relentlessly into Mom's uterus from behind, each shove rocking her slender frame, on top of me.

Mom' was moaning above me. Another guy had come to stand on the bed next to my head. He took the opportunity to plug Mom's wailing mouth with his teenage meat.

Here was my mother, like a goddess of sex, the center of attention for a crowd of over 50 roaring young men, an endless procession of guys from my school lining the bed and filling the room.

Shamelessly she was sucking a cock, while two teens double penetrated her matronly womb. Unknowingly, fucking her own son at that very moment, she was behaving like a complete whore, banging her hips down to meet the athlete's aggressive thrusts, inadvertently milking my cock in the process.

I gazed up from below, to see the underside of Mom's chin, and her bottom lip stretched wide accepting a pale meaty appendage, curiously plumbing the depths of her mouth.

The guy standing over me, slowly slid his cock in and out from between mom's tender caring lips, taking his time and enjoying her experienced blowjob skills.

Another guy climbed up on the bed on my other side, bringing his cock to my mother's face. It wasn't long before she was alternating between their two shafts above me.

Her big fun-bags flapped in my face, and she ground down on my little dick, or more accurately ground down on the jock's massive flagpole... My cock just happened to be in there at the same time.

Either way her soft-sloppy insides sensuously milked at the top half of my modest manhood, while my mother's pussy and the underside of my pole were being simultaneously battered by his ram.

God I wish I could just have her pussy to my self, I thought in my head, as I struggled with the uncomfortable sensation of the jock taking his pleasure, accompanied the extremely pleasurable smooth slip of my mother's wet folds.