Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom picked up tempo and nodded steadily faster, enthusiastically bobbing for apples on Tony's cock, as my friend's eyes rolled towards the ceiling in satisfaction.

"Here comes the Nut!" he announced suddenly, to both Mom and the guys still surrounding the box.

"Mhmmmhmm." Mom started keening eagerly, on his cock, sounding like some sort of wild animal. The humming vibrations combined with the banging of her rapidly descending throat, milked Tony to the edge.

My best friend's face contorted above us, a grimace of extreme release dominating his expression.

I watched Mom excitedly accepting his spurting load into her gullet, her whorish whines, only growing louder as he nourished her ravenous appetite for teenage cum.

Mom held my best friend in her slutty mouth for what must have been a whole minute, tenderly suckling his deflating manhood.

Finally she released him, pulling back and letting his flaccid poker, wetly slither out from between her hugging lips.

"Thanks Sharon, a pleasure as always." Tony said to Mom cheerily, as he put away his cock and buckled up his pants.

Mom cast a nervous glance in my direction, before shouting through the hole after Tony as he began filtering back into the crowd.

"Anytime Tony!" She called out after him sounding like a desperate whore. Mom glanced at me again as an embarrassed flush colored her cheeks.

I felt myself blushing in turn, processing that my mother had, basically, just given my best friend an invitation fuck her mouth whenever he pleased.

Mom didn't waste time, quickly proceeding to the next one of my friends. She gobbled up the next flaccid member dangling from the wall with a wild gusto.

Instead of being tired Mom seemed to grow only more energized with every load she drained.

In under ten minutes she finished consuming the nut butter of remaining four teenagers. As the last of my friend group filtered away, the next round of guys filled the vacant holes surrounding us.

This time it was a group comprised mostly of the geeks. An assortment of small cocks started popping through the holes, the sounds of their excited chatter above us.

It continued like that for the next hour, another three rounds of guys managing to empty their balls into my mother's mouth.

My mother... my normally loving, innocent, caring mother had given blowjobs to a whopping total of 40 guys, like a insatiable, ravenous cum-slut, right in front of my very eyes.

When Donny's booming voice finally interrupted the high school feeding frenzy, I felt a pang of relief resound in my gut.

"All right, thanks for participating guys, I hope you enjoyed the blowjob box." My bully's voice crackled through the loudspeakers.

A few disappointed groans rang out from the guys who hadn't gotten a turn, but they were drowned out by the majority, as an answering cry erupted from the rowdy crowd of teenagers drinking in my living room.

Their many ecstatic shouts fused into a clamorous roar, a victorious army howling out their triumph, as they cheered in praise of their fearless leader.

My bully was smirking, legs spread slightly apart in a casual yet confident posture, as he bathed in the glory of the spotlight.

He was the hero of the day, the guy who'd hosted, what would no doubt go down in the annals of high-school folklore as the best fucking party ever.

"Let's see our handywork, shall we?" He continued as the monstrous wave of cheering gradually subsided.

He walked over and unlatched the bolt on the trapdoor. My bully slowly swung it wide as Mom crawled towards the opening.

My mother's, bent over ass and hairy slit stared me in the face, as she wriggled out the tiny aperture on her hands and knees.

The tiny door swung shut behind her, as she stood fully nude in front of the voracious teens.

I was now alone in the confines of the blowjob box, the pungent smell of semen pervaded the cramped space, and the floor was slick with teenage gravy.

Grimacing I shuffled forward, not wanting to miss what was happening I leaned in and peaked through one of the holes.

The crowd was roaring appreciatively as my mother stood before them.

Mom was plastered in their cum. Her cheeks and forehead had a heavy glaze, her auburn hair wetly framed her mature face as she smiled shyly at the army of teenagers applauding her.

Her saggy pears were oiled to a high sheen. The living room light reflecting off the splattered mammaries. Long trails of clinging baby batter had followed the natural curve of her cleavage and now a glistening road of sperm that trailed down Mom's slim abdomen, terminating at the V of her mossy cleft.

My Mother was loving the adoration of the crowd, she pressed her fat tits together and shook them between her hands. Making her cum splattered, saggy balloons do a gallop.

Large, dark areolas were now filmed in translucent white, as they flopped up and down in front of the teen audience.

The guys from my high school were going crazy, causing a racket as they howled and called out.

"Fucking Whore!" I heard a frenzied shout rise above the clamor.

More and more guys started calling out rudely to my mom, as she paraded her soaking tits in front of them.

"Cum Slut!" a high-pitched voice rang out. A tornado of vocal abuse was flung at my mother, and she just took it, relishing in their attention.

She was still smiling and shyly looking up at the audience through cum battered lashes, while she waggled her ample bussom, when Donny announced what was next.

"We are going to get this hot piece-of-ass washed off, cleaned up.... And then." He paused dramatically "every one of you is going to get the chance to fuck her tonight."

When the roar died down, he continued.

"We'll be taking this slut to the upstairs bedroom, she'll be ready in exactly twenty minutes." He told them.

With that he led my Mom upstairs, followed by a writhing mass of guys that no doubt wanted to watch her shower.

Over the next twenty minutes the living room continued to empty. I didn't think that my bully had locked the trapdoor when he brought my Mom out, and I was itching to get out of here.

I wanted to make my escape immediately, but definitely didn't want anyone to see me squeezing out of the tiny door in the side of the box. They would undoubtedly assume I had been in there pleasuring the guys with Mom.

I shuddered at the thought of what that would do to my already shattered reputation around school.

I could hear raucous cries and cheering echoing down the stairway from the upstairs bedroom. After forty or so minutes had passed. I finally saw my chance to flee the tiny prison.

Ensuring to double check that the room was vacant, I quickly squeezed out of the opening in the side of the blowjob box. My muscles were aching and cramped from huddling in the confined space for such an extended period of time.

I made my way to the front door but couldn't yet leave. My shirt was damp and stained from the jizz that had dropped down onto my shoulders and in some places it clung wetly to my skin.

Resolving to go get a change of clothes from my bedroom before I left, I reluctantly made my way up the stairs to the second story of my house.

As I ascended I could hear wailing moans and masculine jeers wafting for the bedroom.

Arriving at the landing, I noticed throngs of guys milling around in the hallway drinking and chatting. Lucky nobody I recognized.

With a pervading sense of dread, I quickly saw that the writhing mass of guys was actually spilling out of my bedroom, not my mother's room as I had first assumed.

Pushing through the crowd, I managed to squeeze in through the threshold. My room was packed. Guys stood shoulder to shoulder all vying for the best view of my mother getting railed on the bed.

I caught glimpses of my mother on her back, big tits bouncing on her chest, as the boy between her legs rammed into her wet slit for all he was worth., and there were three guys kneeling around her head. Their hard cocks wavering in front of her face.

Mom's mouth was stuffed with one cock, and then another as she alternated between the three boys. There were a lot of guys I recognized in the room but luckily everybody's attention was on Mom.

I pushed my way along the edge of the room to reach my dresser. I fished out a clean shirt and quickly swapped it for my damp attire.

I tried to then make my way back to the door but the crowd had grown too thick and I was having difficulty making headway.

I caught another glimpse of my mother's fat natural tits wobbling, as she lay there on her back. My cock started to stiffen again, inexplicably turned on by Mom's naked body.

Afraid that someone would recognize me, I tore my gaze away from my mother and scanned the room nervously.

I noticed that many guys were recording on their phones, and as a result a some of the high-school boys had taken to wrapping their shirts around their faces. No doubt, not wanting to chance, that their girlfriends might see them in the videos, should they leak.

"Hell, who was I kidding, when they leaked." I thought to myself morbidly.

Wanting desperately to remain anonymous I joined the few scattered guys obscuring their face. I quickly took my T-shirt back off, and proceeded to wrap it around my head, leaving only a slim opening for the eyes.

Now cloaked in anonymity, the urgency to leave as fast as possible was gradually subsiding, as my raging teenage hormones overwhelmed my common sense.

I turned my gaze back to Mom.

One of the jocks was between her legs splitting her open with his massive cock. His repeated violent thrusts jolted Mom's entire body, causing her pliant funbags to lurch and shudder in sync with his forceful movement.

As the jock dominated her, Mom whined crazily around a much smaller member sandwiched between her lips.

A bright, wide eyed expression of excitement plastered across his face, one of the geeks from the math club gently pivoted his willy in and out of her moaning piehole.

Another guy was kneeing just above her head, slapping Mom's forehead with his meaty dick.

Mesmerized by the sight I slowly started to rub my boner as it protruded through my jeans.

Briefly looking around, I saw many guys had discarded their pants, and were stroking as they waited their turn. Determining it wouldn't be out of place, I unzipped my jeans and let them drop with my boxers, letting my painfully hard cock spring free.

Resolving to bring my-self to completion before I left, I unhurriedly started massaging my stiffy.

Despite my pent-up sexual frustration and arousal, I didn't want to rush the moment. I watched on as guy after guy, found their release in my mother's wet holes.

As soon as one boy finished, another would quickly fill his place. The crowd continued to surge forward, until I was standing directly at the edge of the bed, looking down at my mother's writhing form.

Another one of the geeks was between her legs. He was short, pale, and freckled, with thick spectacles framing his face. A feverish ecstasy lit his expression as he jackrabbited his modest manhood in and out of Mom's creamy lovebox.

My eyes darted to her face, just in time to see another boy ejaculate into Mom's greedy mouth. Thick ropes of man batter draped across her upper lip and cheek, as the snake jutting above her quivered in stiff twitches.

The teen moved off the bed, leaving another opening.

I glanced around, noticing I was the closest. Other guys were looking at me, perhaps waiting for me to slide into the spot next to Mom's head.

In a state that felt like a dream, I climbed onto the bed, walking on my knees until my exposed cock was positioned above my mother's face. She was now servicing the teenager directly opposite of me, her mouth gulping at the prick dangling beside her.

Mom's eyes flickered towards me, and my heart stopped for a moment, worried that even with my face concealed, she would recognize her own son.

I needn't have worried, because without hesitating, she reached up, tenderly wrapping her hand around my throbbing shaft, beginning to jerk it as the other guy alleviated himself in her mouth.

I shuddered the moment I felt Mom's slim hand, digit by digit, close around my aching pecker, quickly followed by erratic strokes, as she struggled with limited success, to multitask.

With a high pitched groan, the nerd between her thighs buried himself as deep as he could, pumping his seed into the womb that birthed me.

Mom switched dicks, using her hand to bring my hovering cock to her hot, wet mouth.

I gasped involuntarily as I felt my mother's soft lips enclose around the head of my penis. The incredible sensation only grew more intense as I slid deeper into her squeezing throat.

As Mom blew me, One of the jocks moved in. He jammed his massive rod into her with a masculine grunt, laying claim to the messy opening between her legs.

The skinny guy kneeling across from me, was tired of waiting for Mom to make her way back to his dangling pecker, he proceeded to climb on top of her, straddling my mother's chest.

With a satisfied grin, skinny guy brought her wobbling melons together sandwiched between his palms. He jabbed his stiff cock into Mom's compressed cleavage.

Mom's cantaloupes were allready lubed up with splattered cum, so his forward motion met with little resistance, as he ploughed into the soft crack between them.

My cock felt amazing!

Animalistic moans and steamy gasps slid past Mom's lips as she serviced my manhood. The added vibrations from her humming gasps, sent rolling waves of tingling pleasure from the tip of my penis, down to the base of my shaft.

I could barely believe it... here was my mom, lying on her back, sucking my cock, all while she was jolted around by a gang of teenagers.

Skinny guy was slapping wetly into her lubed up cleavage, a maniacal grin on his face as he held her juddering fun-bags wrapped around his cock.

Right behind him was the Jock, banging greedily into the well used hole between her legs. His powerful thrusts rocked her slender frame.

Some short guy from the school band, slid into the now vacant spot to her right, guiding Mom's hand to his stiff member, encouraging her to jerk him.

As she was lurched around like she was riding a rollercoaster, Mom's hot mouth suckled my aching cock vigorously.

I felt a simmering resentment burgeon. All the images of the things I had seen her do flashed through my head in a torrent. Fucking my best friend, letting my Bully whore her out, essentially letting every guy I knew fuck her, making me the laughing-stock of the entire school.

I don't know what came over me, perhaps the swirling feelings of shame and humiliation, made me want to lash out. In an uncharacteristic fit of aggression, I suddenly shifted, proceeding to straddle Mom's face, with one knee on either side of her head.

As soon as I was in position, I shoved my cock as far down her slippery throat as possible. With an angry grunt I bottomed out in her gullet.

Mom was making muffled sounds of alarm, her eyes open wide looking up at me as I choked her piehole with my shaft.

"Yea take that, Mom!" I thought to myself resentfully as I humped her head vigorously.

My mother's eyes were watering, crinkled at the corners, squinting up at me as I fiercely fucked her throat.

She began to relax a bit as she grew accustomed to my rough treatment. After all, I'd seen her gobble up much larger cocks than mine tonight. Before long she was grunting and moaning excitedly around my dick as I shoved forcefully past her hungry lips.

In static bursts, I thrust my hips forward relishing the sliding grasp of her throat muscles contracting around my shaft. I couldn't believe I was face fucking my own mother.

My orgasm was building rapidly, the sensations I was feeling as I plunged in and out of Mom's welcoming hole, was bringing my aching penis to the verge of eruption.

That's when Mom started talking dirty as she looked up at me.

"Fuck....Ughhh....MY....Whore....Throat!" She gagged out between thrusts, thinking I was just another boy from my school.

"Cum in....Ahhhgh...My....ughh...Slut Mouth!" She vibrated out from around my pistoning cock.

Mom sounded like a wailing gutter whore, begging for my load. I looked into her eyes, which were consumed with wanton lust. She looked back at me, unable to recognize that her own son knelt over her.

Despite the fact, she had bought me the skimpy green shirt I had wrapped around my head, she still thought I was one of my friends.

Mom never stopped pleading for my jizz, as I came deep down her gullet.

The feeling built in my balls, before cascading through my shaft like lighting, spurting from the head of my penis in a glorious rush.

I felt a profound satisfaction as I emptied my frustrations into my mother's tightening esophagus. She looked up at me, eyebrows arched excitedly, glugging furiously, determined to empty every last drop of semen from my volcanoing pecker.

After all the humiliation

After all the pent-up frustration

After the prolonged sexual torment of being forced to watch Mom blow all my friends, I finally found the completion I craved in my mothers well used mouth.

The sounds of the room came back to me, as my climax subsided.

The rowdy crowd of teenagers catcalling and hooting around us...

Sweaty slaps of skin on skin from the guy banging my mother's pussy behind me....

The deep grunting from skinny guy as he rammed his cock between Mom's lubed melons.

It all rushed back to me, as the last bit of my sperm dribbled into my mother's furiously tugging mouth.

Feeling a bit sick now that the reality of the situation settled back on my shoulders, I pulled my deflating manhood from my mother's cum filled mouth.

She grinned a foamy smile up at me, her head and body jolting from the other two boys penetrating her.

"Thank you dear!" Mom said, still smiling as she held my gaze. I stared into her eyes through the tiny eye-slit of my makeshift disguise, unable to believe what a complete slut she was being.

I held her stare for another second, but no flicker of recognition passed her expression. She still thought I was just another one of my friends from school.

Still feeling sickened by what I had done and the entire situation, I rose from my knees and proceeded to make my way off the bed in a daze.

As soon as I left, another guy immediately claimed my place on the bed, stuffing Mom's mouth with his teenage member. I pushed my way through the writhing crowd finally making my way into the hallway.

I took one last look back, unable to see Mom in the center of the room but still able to hear her wild shrieks of pleasure.

A maze of phones were aimed at the action on the bed, reminiscent of a crowd in a stadium recording a live performance. Countless guys were taking the opportunity to film my mother being gangbanged.

I tore my gaze away from the scene and stumbled out of my bedroom into the hallway. A bunch of dudes were crowding the narrow corridor, talking and laughing animatedly. I made my way to the bathroom hoping to escape and catch a moment to breath.

Miraculously, nobody was in the bathroom. I entered, furtively shutting the door behind me, then turned the lock.

The clamoring shouts and sounds of rowdy teens partying, became substantially muted as the door swung shut. Alone at last, I tore the shirt from my head, relieved to escape the heated confines of the head wrap.

Bracing myself against the counter, I stared at my reflection in the bathroom mirror. My hair was damp and my forehead was sweaty, I was still breathing rapidly from my exertions.

I couldn't believe I had just anonymously fucked my sweet mother's mouth. Not only that, but I had loved every moment of it. My cock felt drained, satisfied, and waiving a white flag. However, now that my raging teen hormones had died down, I felt a queasy sensation swirling in the pit of my stomach as I thought about what all those guys from school were doing to her on my bed.

1...678910...12