Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't let him get away." He bellowed.

The leering, ridiculing faces of my peers surrounded the bed. A forest of pushing arms repeatedly shoved me back onto the mattress as I ineffectively tried to break through.

Mom was still scowling at me, now lying on her back, propped up on her elbows.

"I don't think so mister, you're not getting away that easily." She said sternly.

Recognizing it as a futile effort, I stopped trying to flee. I collapsed back on the bed, exhausted by my frenzied attempts, as I returned my ashamed gaze to where my mother lay prone.

"I can't believe you would do that to your own mother, after everything I've done for you!" More fire was working its way into her voice now.

"You know how hard I work to support us. Part of the reason why I'm here getting fucked by all your friends is because I've been trying to protect you from your bully." Mom practically screeched. She looked flushed and red in the face as she reprimanded me in front of the crowd of spectators.

"And you... you decided to take advantage of me, your own mother?" she screeched "What the hell is wrong with you, I swear I raised you better than that!" Her voice pitched upwards with disbelief and anger as she glared at me.

Mom lay naked on the bed, her legs spread, as my Bully pulled off his shorts revealing his massive girth.

Even flaccid, my tormentor's cock was over four times the size of mine.

He climbed up on the bed situating himself between my mother's open legs and proceeded to line his meaty phallus up with her messy slit. I watched him rub the head of his albino anaconda up and down the vertical-smile between Mom's hips.

The bulbous head of his flaccid member slicked across the cum frothed opening. He gave her clit a few wet slaps with his dangling pole eliciting a small gasp from mum.

My bully raised his gaze from where he was teasing my mom's opening. Looking at me with disdain and amusement, something between a smile and a snarl cracked across his face.

"After I'm done with your mother, everybody here is going to know what a little bitch you are!" he said contemptuously.

"Beg me to fuck your Mother!" He commanded with an ugly sneer.

"Mom please don't..." I started to protest but was cut off abruptly.

"None of that mister, you do what he says!" Mom rejected my pleas, her brow furrowed in irritation. "There are consequences for your actions. Now beg your bully to fuck me!"

I stared at Mom in dismay, bits of dried cum were flecked through her hair. Translucent lines of watery jizz decorated her mature breasts, and a fat dallop of semen clung resiliently to her chin, defying gravity's attempts to bring it down.

I didn't know how it had come to this. How had my loving caring mother, become the sexual plaything of my worst enemy. His willing slut, actively participating in my humiliation and torment.

The crowd around me was yelling in a cacophony of sounds. I heard comments such as "Beg him looser!" and "Watch him fuck your mommy" ring out through the calamitous shouting.

My bully leaned forward and swatted the back of my head in a stinging blow.

"What are you waiting for Bitch Boy?" He snarled. "Time to show everybody here what kind of man you really are."

The sounds of my peers swirled around me, accompanied by the fading sting of my bully's swat. Mom's brows were furrowed as she looked at me expectantly.

I didn't know what to do. I was trapped here in the spotlight, front row and centre, no way to escape. I felt my already shattered pride fracture further as my resolve crumbled. A mix of resigned defeat and shame washed over me as an unintelligible mumble fled my lips.

"What was that? I couldn't hear you" My bully taunted.

"Please fuck my mother..." I grumbled out, a little louder.

"So the whole room can hear you, looser!" My bully demanded again in an edgy snarl.

"Please fuck my Mom!" I squealed out in a pained voice, the humiliation I felt bleeding into my tone.

Rounds of laughter rang out through the room as the crowd of boys from my school witnessed my shame.

With an evil grin he worked his bulbous head into my mom's lovebox.

Mom was propped on her elbows lying on her back beside me still regarding me with a frown as my worst enemy penetrated her. I watched her eyes widen slightly in a mix of discomfort and pleasure as his girthy meat wriggled its way into her.

I shut my eyes trying to block out the sight.

"Don't look away little bitch, you have to watch this!" I heard my bully's voice.

A stinging swat resounded against the back of my head and my eyes sprang back open.

"Watch your Momma's pussy get fucked!" He shouted aggressively, as my eyes landed on the sight of his coke-can sized member fully stuffed into Mom's pink taco.

Her mature love cannal was stretched to the limit to accommodate his width, and his sheer size had squeezed out a plethora of leftover cum. A white ring now sat around the base of his massive meat where it met Mom's pussy lips.

With his aggressive shout he started banging into my mom hostilely, smashing into her womb with his pillar like it was a battering ram.

"Ahhhhaaahh!" Mom let out a wail of ecstasy, as my bully fucked her like a ragdoll in front of me.

"Ohh yes, don't stop." She panted steamily "fuck me with that huge cock."

Without pausing his feverish thrusting, Donny looked up at me. "See looser, your Mom loves it." He gloated between heavy breaths. A gleeful shimmer was reflected in his eyes as he enjoyed his complete domination over the school MILF and her son.

Mom let out pained gasps of pleasure, as I witnessed my bully's massive pole, plow repeatedly into her mature slit. The hole I had come from, jam-packed to the brim with my worst enemy's schlong, filled my vision, the sight overwhelming my awareness as the ambiance of the room seemed to fade away.

His giant bratwurst was like a fleshy baton, think blue veins running up the trunk like shaft, terminating at a bulging blushing head, which would peak out in an unwelcome hello, slipping out from the folds of my mother's sloppy vagina every time he reached his backstroke.

Jabbing back in with vehement force his powerful lunge rocked my mother's aged body. His veiny cannon glided back into her cum lubed cave as he grunted like a pig.

Despite my abject shame, I felt my cock begin to stir again as I held my gaze latched onto my Mom's pussy being abused.

A tingle running through the base, the faintest stirrings of an erection tickled through my loins. I didn't know why, but the sight of my mom's wet hole was turning me on again.

Despite the fact, the person I hated the most was occupying it, the image of her mature lips stretched open welcoming a fat dick was starting to make me horny.

My Bully reached down and started massaging my mother's clit with his hand. He vigorously rubbed as he fucked her causing my mom to shriek loudly in pleasure.

"You're going to make me cum!" Mom yelled out. "Please keep going!" she begged, lost in desire and passion as my bully made her his plaything.

"Tell your Son he's a looser." My bully demanded.

"What?" My mom gasped out.

He paused his powerful thrusting but continued to rub her slippery clit. "Unless you want me to stop" He threatened, a smarmy smirk sprawled across his face.

"No please!" Mom weakly protested, squirming as he continued to rub her. "Please just fuck me" She gasped out more loudly.

"Tell him." He encouraged her. "Look at your son and tell him."

Mom turned to me our gazes locking, her eyes were glazed with lust, her reason dissolved into an unquenchable hunger for my bully's titanic hammer. I don't know what was going through her mind as she looked at me, but when she opened her mouth it wasn't in protest.

"You're a looser, Steven." she said in a soft yet firm tone.

Donny immediately jackhammered into her, rewarding her good behavior. Our gazes still locked I saw Mom's eyes widen as my bully abruptly resumed his endeavors to pummel her cervix with his girthy monster.

"Keep telling him slut!" My bully barked out, as he forced himself in and out of her womb.

"You're a looser, Steven, watch your.... Ughn... Bully.. fuck.... Your mother...you're too weak to... stop him!" she grunted out huskily.

Wails of laughter resounded through the room, as the crowd of horny teenagers found some sort of sick amusement at my predicament.

I tore my sight from the image of my mother getting railed, to briefly scan the room.

Guys were pointing and laughing, a sea of recording cellphones were aimed in my direction, eternalizing my moment of shame on film.

As my sight swept the room, I spotted a group of my school friends standing together near the back of the room. They held expressions of awkward disgust as they occasionally glanced at me being humiliated on the bed.

I looked at them, imploring with my gaze for them to step in, do something, but I already knew it was a futile endeavor.

They had already proved, over and over again, that they would choose fucking my mother's pussy over our friendship, any day of the week.

Still in a last-ditch effort I begged with my eyes.

My best friend Tony caught my begging gaze from across the room and quickly looked down at his feet.

"No help there." I thought to myself despondently.

"I told you, don't look away little bitch!" Donny snarled. "Watch as my fat cock penetrates your slut mother!"

With a grimace I turned my head back towards him and my Mom.

Mom was still speaking to me her demeaning comments punctuated by breathless gasps.

"You're a looser Son, If you were more of a Man... ahhhh... ughhh... then maybe I wouldn't have had to fuck your bully." she finished forcefully as Donny bottomed out in her cervix with another powerful jab.

My Bully was seesawing in and out of her cunt while furiously rubbing her clit.

"Steven, you're a loooooooooser!" Mom's words shifted into an intense wail as she abruptly orgasmed on my worst enemy's cock.

My Bully was grinning like a madman, as my mother writhed and squirmed in climax. Still impaled on his staff, Her natural melons wobbled and shuddered on her chest as she shook, intense rippling motions shimmying though her mature milk sacks.

"Look at how much your mother loves it, Bitch Boy." my bully taunted me ruthlessly. He gradually decelerated his jackhammering until he was just resting deep inside of her womb, hips halted, as her body finished quaking in intense orgasm.

Mom's wild trembling subsided as her orgasm faded.

In the aftermath of her completion her brows were furrowed in consternation portraying a regretful look on her face.

"I don't know what came over me" she said slowly. "I'm sorry honey, you're not a looser, I hope you know that I love you." she addressed me sounding dazed. A hint of remorse had crept into her voice, and her sex glazed eyes implored me for forgiveness.

"I love you, Honey." She said breathily.

Another burst of laughter rang through the room.

"Awe, Mommy loves you!" one guy shouted out mockingly, followed by a piercing hyena like cackle.

"Shut up dumb slut!" My bully said looking down at my mother beneath him. "He hasn't learned his lesson yet, or did you already forget how your own Son just took advantage of you"

Mom's expression slowly stiffened as my recent transgression was brought back to the forefront of her mind.

Noticing my mother's gradual shift in attitude, a satisfied grin split across my bully's visage.

"Keep your eyes on your mother's pussy, looser." Donny commanded, shedding an ugly smirk in my direction. "We're not done here yet."

I glued my eyes onto the sight of his massive staff stretching open Mom's pink hole. The albino anaconda slithered into her love canal, slick with the juices of her recent escapades.

His giant pole glided in and out, the veiny tree trunk like appendage pummelling her hairy entrance. My bully's pale-shlong packed the gate through which I had come into this world, his monstrous cock stuffing her matronly womb with wild abandon.

Watching the scene closely brought my earlier manifestations of an erection to realty, and my pecker stared to stiffen in response to the graphic image of my mother's slit getting destroyed.

"Beg me to cum in your Mother!" Donny growled vehemently as he rammed her.

Mom was looking at me as her big tits jumped from his massive thrusts. A hint of her earlier scowl had returned.

She was undoubtedly reminiscing of when I had forcefully held her down on my jetting cock as she struggled to rise.

"Beg him Steven, Beg your bully to cum in your mother!" She commanded her now voice sounding more stern and disciplined. "Say please Sir, Please Cum in my mother!" She specified, her tone cracking like a whip.

"Mom..." I turned my pleading eyes to her as I made a half-hearted entreaty.

"No, If's, ands, or buts, mister" She quickly cut me off frowning. "You beg your bully this instant!"

Feeling little and small in front of the crowd of spectating peers, I hung my head in shame as I muttered.

"Please cum in my mother" I muttered.

"Louder mister, and don't forget the sir" Mom reprimanded me harshly.

"Please Sir, Please cum in my mother" I squeaked out painfully, loud enough for the room to hear.

"Ha what a looser" My bully commented as he amplified his pace. His motions rocked her aged body as he aggressively sought out his completion in my mother's slippery tunnel.

"I'm cumming in your mother bitch!" He shouted at me loudly, even though I was sitting on the bed right next to them. "Keep your eyes on that hole, looser...watch me fill up your Mommy!"

Inadvertently my gaze made it's way to the hole of my conception. His flagstaff was twitching as if it were glugging out a massive amount of semen, powerfully pulsating the contents of his nutsack into Mom's crevasse.

Mom was crying out.

"Ohhh I can feel it... It's so warm!" Her head was twisting from side to side, "such a big load." she gasped huskily.

"Fuck yesss!" Mom hissed, lost in the sensation. "Fill me up... fuck me... shoot that hot teenage load deep into me." she said dirtily, as her hands reached out, clasping greedily at his hips to try and pull him deeper.

Finally, he finished and he pulled out. Un-stoppering her corked womb and letting his entombed gravy spill free. A massive gush of manjuice slithered out of Mom's vagina as he pulled the bulbous head of his mushroom out of her slit.

The rest of the night passed in a blur. I was forced to sit there on the bed and watch as every guy took their turn to gangbang my mom. With no way to get any action for myself, I was forced to suffer through the entire ordeal with a rock hard erection, with no hope of immediate release.

My friends made their way to bed a few times, mostly deigning not to look at me as the fucked my mother. All of them except for Troy that is. When he came back for another round, he had an smug grin on his face.

What an asshole I thought to myself as he looked down at me condescendingly.

"I want to fuck you on top of your Son, he said to my mother." casting a grin in my direction.

"You really are an asshole Troy, I don't know how I didn't see it all these years." My mother said, before she looked over at me.

"Fuck off Troy." I said vehemently. "That's not going to happen."

"What do you mean, bitch boy?" Donny bellowed as he smacked me across the back of the head. "You don't get to say no. It's your job to entertain the guests."

I glared at my bully resentfully, he had been just standing beside the bed watching the proceedings with his arms crossed. But now he was stepping in on behalf of my asshole friend.

"You heard him... Lie the fuck down, looser. So your friend can fuck your mother on top of you."

He shoved my shoulder with his hand and I didn't see the point of resisting. Flopping onto my back I looked up at the ceiling feeling resigned.

Troy proceeded to fuck my mother on top my body, every vibration and thrust reverberating through my frame as they used me as a mattress.

He would call out belittling things at me as he dominated Mom's hole. Eventually he jizzed in her again, pulling away with a self-satisfied snort.

After maybe three hours of this my bully finally took my mom to her bedroom, the few guys with remaining stamina continued the party in there.

I was physically and emotionally exhausted I lay my head on my pillow and pulled the blanket over me trying to ignore the damp and sticky patches, the slick puddles that decorated the fabric. I was too tired to care.

Sunlight peaked through the morning window, and I groaned as awareness came back to me. I blearily lifted my head from the pillow and the fabric pulled away stickly, clinging to my cheek.

I grimaced as I realized there must have been a big load on my pillow... and I'd slept in it.

I stumbled to the shower and rinsed off, sitting in the warm water letting it run over me as the memories of last night filtered through my head.

I could hear voices downstairs but didn't want to see anybody that was still here from the party. Unfortunately, the sounds were also accompanied by the wafting aroma of pancakes drifting to my nose. I waited it out as long as I could, but my grumbling stomach eventually drove me downstairs to the kitchen.

There were maybe eight guys gathered around the kitchen table. My bully and a couple of his goons as well as a few of my so called friends.

Mom was standing at the stove naked except for a skimpy apron. She looked up at me as I entered the kitchen and smiled.

"Ohh good, you're here Honey." She said warmly. "You wouldn't mind helping your mother out and taking over these pancakes."

Without waiting for my response, she turned to the guys at the table.

"Allright he's here... are you boys ready for some breakfast blowjobs," She said invitingly with her hands on her hips.

The sounds of scraping chairs filled the kitchen as the guys stood and unbuckled their trousers. I hung my head in shame, reluctantly turning to the stove as smoke started to rise from the pancake left unattended.

Male grunts of appreciation accompanied by messy sucking sounds filled the air behind me as I cooked, eyes fixed on the tile behind the stove.

Epilogue,

So that was my senior year of high school, bouts of my mother being used by my bully and his friends. My own friends walking into my house like it had a revolving door, freely using my mom's holes at will.

Me having to do most of the chores around the house, cooking dinners, ect, as Mom was too busy servicing almost every guy I knew, on the regular.

Wild moans, and laughter would ring out from the upstairs bedroom as I slaved away in the kitchen to prepare meals for Mom and our "guests."

My bully made my mother attend prom as a chaperone. What a fiasco, He took her to the science lab and offered her up to the guys of the senior year like a grand buffet. A sacrificial lamb to cement his name and reputation in the annuls of urban folklore, for arranging the best prom ever.

The boys would sneak away, three at a time from the dancing in the auditorium, to take turns plowing Mom's mature body.

Much to my eternal shame, Donny made me stand outside the science room door and keep watch, so I could hear every scream and moan, every demeaning comment, as these boys from my year gangbanged my mother.

Three times I had to intercept teachers and other parents, chaperoning.

Before they could get close enough to hear my mother's wanton cries of pleasure, I called out to them, asking for directions back to the auditorium, as I subtly guided them away from the action.

The third time though, the football coach came sauntering down the hallway looking for Cliff and his other star players who had disappeared from the dance floor.