Mom's Highschool Party Gangbang

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After what felt like a tortured eternity, The guy on my left let out a loud groan as he finally erupted.

Wet smacking sounds and a guttural breathy moan, whispered loudly into my ear as Mom emptied another teenage ballsack.

I flinched violently as I felt a heavy damp glob fall onto my shoulder.

"Oh sorry, Honey." I heard Mom murmur as she tilted her head down to slurp up the seed that had spilled on me. Her hot mouth clamped down on my shoulder, and I shuddered in equal parts arousal and digust as I felt Mom's tongue lap at the wet spot.

As the guy on my left withdrew, Mom awkwardly shifted herself to my other side, to tackle the thick cock hanging on my right.

A similar scene unfolded. The up close and personal sounds of my experienced mother sucking a meaty dick, vibrated in my ear. Every slurp and gag an feeling like an amplified shout as she straddled my leg.

Her knee and thigh rubbed uncomfortably against my crotch as she unknowingly pleasured me in the tight confines of the blowjob box.

I thought for sure Mom must feel how stiff I was in my jeans. My boner was pressing against her shifting leg, but she neglected to say anything. Or was perhaps to busy to say anything with the cock stuffing her oral cavity.

Mom made short work of the second prick that was dangling over my right shoulder.

Some of his load dribbled down in a warm wet plop, falling on the shoulder of my T-shirt. Mom once again let her mouth descend to eagerly lap up the escaped sperm. Although muted through my clothes, I felt a warm wet clamping sensation as she sucked then licked the spot of fabric clean.

I couldn't believe Mom was behaving like this in front of me, practically on top of me, slurping up jizz like a wanton slut.

Finally finished with the two strapping lads behind me, Mom moved to the other side of the box to take care of the remaining three guys.

I watched her head bob up and down as she serviced the jocks on the opposite side. It only took her about five minutes to finish them off, their teenage stamina no match for my aged mother's experienced mouth.

She turned to me Smiling.

"Round one done, Sweetie." she said with a bright twinkle in her eye.

Mom's face had a wet glaze of teenage juices, and incredulously enough she looked happy kneeling there plastered in the jizz of over eight guys.

The box smelled of sweat and semen as the vacant positions around the box quickly filled again. My heart sank as I looked up through the transparent mirror that served as a ceiling. It seemed the next group was comprised entirely by members of my friend group from school.

Zippers unzipped and cocks slipped through the holes surrounding us. Once again, I held myself dead still against the far wall to escape accidentally brushing against one of their dangling members.

Troy, Jeff, Carl, Raj, Riku, and my best friend Tony, took the positions in front of my field of vision. I couldn't see who was directly behind me and their identity remained a mystery until they started chatting.

From their voices, I quickly realized the guys behind me were my other two of my long-time friends, Ricky and Ben. Their dangling cocks were visible in the peripherals of my vision, uncomfortably close to either side of my face.

"Let me take care of those two boys first." Mom said with a hungry expression on her cum plastered face. She was eyeing my friends faces above us, as she licked her lips, still savoring the sweet taste of teenage jizz.

In an act of petty sympathy, she was going to handle the two guys behind me first.

I grimaced uncomfortably as Mom squeezed up against me to access the prick swinging over my shoulder. Her naked melons pressed against my T-shirt, in a wet squish.

My aged mother straddled my leg as she swallowed Ben's meat, her wet gagging filled my eardrum unnaturally loud at such close proximity.

"Fuck she's choking down that dick!" Exclaimed Ben, announcing to the rest of my friends, that the MILF had began performing her duties.

"Suck that dick like a whore Sharon!" He shouted down at the box rudely, eliciting a few chuckles from my other friends.

"I want to hear it Sharon, tell me what a good little slut you are!" He demanded.

"ughhh I'm... ughhh a good... aaak... little slut." She gargled out from around his meat.

"I cant hear you bitch!" Ben hollered, unsatisfied with her attempts.

"I'm... Ughhh.. a GOOD.... Aaaak... LITTLE SLUT!" She shouted with enough volume that her muffled voice was heard clearly by the guys surrounding the box.

Since she was blowing my friend right next to my head, her gurgled shout blasted into my eardrum, unbearably loud, causing me to reflexively jerk in the opposite direction.

Unfortunately, Ricky's pale anaconda was dangling directly on the other side of my face, and when I twitched away, His soft member inadvertently brushed against my cheek.

His flagging noodle grazed my face in the lightest of caresses sending a shiver of distaste through my frame.

Hastily I recentered my-self between the two holes, keen to avoid another unintentional collision.

I dejectedly looked around the interior of box as I tried to make myself small. My school friends ringed the edges, their faces visible through the transparent ceiling of our prison. A sad assortment of limp cocks poked through the holes surrounding us, all waiting patiently for my mother to service them.

Despite the fact, I knew they couldn't see me through the mirrored glass, I was still feeling humiliated and intimidated as they towered over us.

On the left wall, closest to me, was Troy, the arrogant asshole of our friend group. He was always belittling others... always quick to reply with some snarky comment, in general just a complete douche bag.

Troy's veiny manhood protruded through the gloryhole, a pale doughy flute drooping from the wall.

The next guy lined on the left wall was my best friend, Tony. We've known each other forever, and he practically grew up at my house. He was really short for his age, and was often ridiculed for it. He didn't seem insecure about his height or his package now as he stood chatting with the rest of my friend's above me.

Tony's tiny two-inch dean peaked through the wall just three feet away, looking somewhat shriveled and defeated.

"I'm glad Steven isn't here to see this, that was a little weird last time, fucking his mom in front of him." I heard Tony say.

"Yea it's not right, fucking someone's mom on top of them, like that." I heard Ben's baritone voice, vibrate through the box behind me, as my mother continued to glug on his cock.

Troy snorted in reply, "Whatever... Steven is a little bitch. Would any of you just sit there like that, I mean he didn't even try and fight back, what a looser."

A round of murmured agreements went around the circle at this.

"Yea I'd take you out, if any of you tried something like that with my mom." Carl affirmed unnecessarily.

A popping sound registered next to my ear as my mother let Ben slide out from between her lips.

"I'm so sorry honey." She whispered gently, no doubt referencing the fact that my best friends now considered me a wimp. After saying only that, Mom re-consumed Ben's rigid boner in a wet gulp, proceeding to lavish his manhood for all she was worth.

Her knee continuously rubbed into my crotch as she slobbed the teenage knob hanging over my shoulder. My pecker felt like it was going to burst, aching from the friction of her leg brushing against my jeans.

"Yea well I guess I can't argue with that." Ben admitted, his voice once again rumbling through the wall of the box behind me. "I mean what kind of man just lies there whimpering while all his friends fuck his mother over his face."

"A little Bitch, that's what kind!" Countered Troy, laughing a at his own macho remark. An answering round of laughter rang through the circle as my friends made fun of me, unaware of the fact I was trapped in the box below them.

As they were having their laughs, I heard a groan erupt from Ben.

Sensing his pending climax, Mom started banging her head down on his shaft, emitting gargled chokes, as he bottomed out hard in the back of her throat.

"Oh Fuck!" Ben moaned as the other guys' laughter trailed off. I could feel his hips jerking as they banged against wall behind me, the thumping suddenly stopped as he held himself taunt.

I heard a guttural moan escape my mother's lips, as my friend ejaculated into her gullet. This time she managed to keep the entire load in her mouth.

As soon as she had drained him, she sidled backwards slightly as she whipped her head in Troy's direction.

"That's not nice Troy!" Mom shouted reproachfully "Don't make fun of my Son like that!"

I blushed as my mom stood up for me. After just sucking another of my friends dry, she tried to retain just a misplaced shred of dignity by speaking up on my behalf.

Troy looked down incredulously at the box.

"What was that, Sharon?... I know you didn't just talk back to me! You must realize you're nothing but a whore now!" sneered Troy.

All these years coming over to my house, Troy had always acted like an angel around my Mom, being nice and polite, always offering to help carry groceries, clean the dishes, etcetera. Only at the beach last weekend, had she finally gotten to see what an asshole my friend really was.

Once Troy had finally reached his ultimate goal of sinking his salami balls deep into my mother, he had no problem treating her like trash.

Since then he hadn't hesitated in the slightest to ridicule me in front of her either.

"Get over here and fill your stupid whore mouth with this dick, I'll teach you some manners slut." Troy sneered condescendingly.

Mom looked at me apologetically as she slunk backwards. She awkwardly disentangling herself from my leg, as she scooted away.

Troy was only a foot and a half to my left, his limp flute hung there expectantly, as Mom leaned forward almost reluctantly.

"Hurry up slut, we haven't got all day!" Troy yelled.

His outburst was accompanied by the demanding thump of his fist against the plywood box.

Mom leaned in gingerly and enveloped his foreskin covered helmet between her lips. She slowly worked her way up the drooping cock.

Pale doughy meat, in small centimetre increments, slid fully into her gullet. Mom held him there gently suckling the fat veiny member.

An illustration of extreme pleasure was plastered across Troy's face. Eyes rolled back, head tilted towards the ceiling, a soft grunt escaped his lips as Mom gobbled away at his gradually stiffening cock.

Troy's head tilted back downwards, a self-satisfied smirk dominating his expression.

"Tell me, your Son is a wimp." He commanded a glint of glee reflected in his eyes.

My douchebag friend was obviously drunk on the sway he held over my mother, and just like atypical Troy behavior, he was using any shred of leverage that he could get his hands on, to act like a complete asshole.

Mom shyly peaked sideways in my direction out of the corner of her eye and just kept sucking his meaty pipe in front of me.

Troy's fist banged into the side of the box again.

"Are you going to do what I tell you, Sharon, or do I have to go find Donny, tell him I'm not getting my money's worth?" He threatened in a snarky tone.

His stiffening meat slipped out of her mouth as she drew her head back. Mom's swivelled her gaze to me and silently mouthed the words "I'm Sorry." before turning to stare up at Troy's face through the transparent ceiling of our prison.

Mom had a shimmer of resentment reflected in her squinted eyes and furrowed brow. I wondered what she was thinking as she looked up at the guy she had previously thought of as the "golden child" among my friend group.

He was certainly showing his true colors now, as he ordered my mom to perform for him like some sort of bargain-bin prostitute.

"My Son is a wimp!" Mom's voice rang out crisp and clear.

I didn't think it was very funny, but apparently my Indian friend, Raj, thought something was just absolutely hilarious, because he started breaking out into uncontrollable giggles.

I don't know if it's because they were drunk, high, or whatever, but his laughter was infections, and it wasn't long before the whole crew was practically bent over with mirth.

Mom was staring at me worriedly as I weathered the barrage of laughter at my expense. The corners of her eyes were crinkled in concern, her mature face still covered in a glossy veneer of teenage sploodge, as she once again mouthed a silent apology.

As the sounds of their mirth died down, Troy spoke up.

"Did I say you could stop sucking me slut, say it with my cock in your mouth!" He demanded in his usual arrogant manner.

Mom had been holding his protruding snake with her left hand, but at his crude order, she devoured him, sweeping forward to gulp up his penis in one continuous motion.

"My Son's a wimp!" She gagged out loudly from around Troy's fat white dwarf.

"Oh yea keep doing that." My asshole friend encouraged her. "I love the feel of your throat pulsating around my dick." He let out a satisfied groan as my mother's head bobbed.

Mom started to work up a rhythm, She would plunge down halfway on his squat tower then.

"My Son's a Wimp!" Mom gargled, before greedily slurping down the remainder of his veiny, white breakfast sausage.

"Aaaak!"

"My Sons a Wimp!" Mom cried, aggressively glugging up his entire length, all the way to his balls.

"Ughhhk!"

"My Son's a Wimp!" she would loudly buzz out around his cock every time, making sure all they guys above us could hear her, before plunging back down with a wet choking sound.

Mom's eyes kept darting in my direction, an endless stream of embarrassed sideways glances, as she repeatedly rammed her head down on my friend's schlong.

"You're going to make me cum, Sharon." Troy said, a pent up urgency bleeding into his tone.

"Mom sensing the end was near, sped up her pace and almost began shrieking around his meat before every gag.

"MY SON"S A WIMP!" she wailed around Troy's cock, extending the phrase, giving him the hummer of his life as she rammed back down in a wet gurgle.

The powerful vibrations of my mother's wet throat, screaming around his pecker must have been too much for him. Troy tipped over the edge and he began exploding in my mother's wailing mouth as she belittled me.

I watched dejectedly, my cock still hard in my jeans, as my asshole friend emptied the contents of his ballsack into my mother's clenching gullet.

"MmmmHMH." Mom was moaning steamily as Troy's cock steadily glugged out, hot puddles of teenage sperm. He gradually finished and my Mom pulled her head back while sucking hard, letting his stiff cock pop out of her oral cavity like a cork.

Trailing the exiting cockhead, a thick gush of cum rushed out from her pouted lips, spilling down onto her pear shaped breasts.

Mom turned her face to me fully and silently mouthed "I'm so sorry.".

While she soundlessly apologised to me, more of Troy's white nut, sneakily glided out from the corner of her lip, dribbling down onto her large mature teats, in a slick uncontrolled rush.

Mom looked at me imploringly, one last persistent pearl of cum hanging from her chin. My eyes fixed on the hypnotic motion as it swayed back and forth like a pendulum. The fat dallop fell down, joining it's predecessor on my mother's naked breasts.

"I'm so sorry." She mouthed at me again. "I think your great, I love you."

I managed to decipher her exaggerated lip-speak as she tried to communicate, without letting my friends know I was in here with her.

"Hey Sharon, I think you skipped me." I heard Ricky's voice resound from over my left shoulder. I could just barely see his semihard pole hanging in the peripheral of my vision.

Mom advanced, proceeding to straddle my leg again in attempt to reach the schlong, heavily drooping beside my head. Her knee pressed hard against my crotch, sending tiny tingles of frustrated pleasure through my shaft.

She finished off Ricky in much the same manner as she had Ben.... loudly and right in my ear she gulped away at his 10 inch willy.

My friend emitted a stifled gasp, ejecting into Mom's eager mouth. This time she wasn't as successful in containing the overflow, because I felt a warm blob fall onto my shoulder, swiftly followed by her hot mouth clamping down on my shirt. Mom's tongue scrapped against the cloth in a vain attempted to clean off the spot.

"Oops sorry honey." She whispered in my ear. "I'll do better next time."

She pulled away from me, and gazed up through the mirrored ceiling taking in the faces of the remaining boys surrounding us.

After only a moments hesitation she beelined for my best friend, Tony, walking on her knees to his hole.

He was positioned in the middle, on the left wall. His tiny shrimp dick poked through the gloryhole. The wilted knob dangled daintily as my mother leaned in close.

Mom puckered her lips together in an O, and took just the head of his tiny dicklet, into her experienced mouth.

She suckled my best friend lovingly, her pouted lips massaging the dome of his squat dwarf with tender care. Mom looked lost in the moment as she pleasured Tony.

The same boy that had grown to manhood in front of her, the guy that was practically at our house every day.

Mom had often said he was like a second son to her. Yet, here she was, relishing in the act of blowing my best friend's tiny prick.

She suddenly opened her maw wide and descended to fully engulfed him.

Mom easily held his length in her oral cavity, swilling it around with her tongue. Slowly massaging the teenage cock as she held him fully bathed in the confines of her slick throat.

Tony was moaning above her, an expression of pure ecstasy plastered across his face. Eyes closed, mouth slightly agape. Once again, he was having his way with the MILF of his dreams.

He was completely focused on savoring the slick sliding sensations, as Mom unhurriedly brought his soft pecker to rigidity in her gulping, cum dump of a piehole.

That's when one of my friends interrupted his reverie.

"What do you think Tony? You guys were best friends, are you still going to hang out with Steven after all this?"

Tony's eyes sprung open, an arrogant smile spreading across his face.

"I've known Steven for a long time, I mean we practically grew up together..." He began almost hesitantly "Yea, I think I'll still be friends with him after this..." He paused for another moment as if building dramatic tension.

"I mean, if I'm not hanging out with him, I'm going to miss all these chances to come over and fuck his Mom!" Tony clarified with more gusto.

My best friend's grin crept even wider, as Mom continued to service his cock in the box below, not missing a beat despite his disrespectful comment.

At his remark, a round of rowdy hoots and hollered agreements went up from my circle of school friends, as they basically laughed at me behind my back.

I sat in my huddled end of the box, awkwardly taunt boner trapped in my jeans. Watching with mixed feelings of jealously and humiliation as Mom hoovered him, her greedy vacuum mouth sucking away at his modest teenage shaft.

She slobbered his knob adamantly with a feverish single-minded devotion.

Mom was lost in a world of her own, eyes closed, complete attention focused solely on my best friend's pleasure.

"Mhhmm, ughhh,"

Breathy moans escaped her lips, the sounds hotly blowing out from around his tiny pecker.

"Fuck yea Sharon, you're doing great in there!" Tony called down encouragingly.

This only spurred Mom on more. She made an appreciative sound that sounded almost like "awwee" except with my best friend's manhood plugging her lips, it escaped as an excited, high-pitch hum.

1...56789...12