Monogamish - Bachelorette Party Day 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Publius68
Publius68
2,505 Followers

"Full," I said firmly. His gaze told me that was a lot. My gaze told him to get on with it. And I opened wide.

Juan upended both bottles over my mouth, and powerful goodness filled it. I swallowed instantly to make a little more room, and as soon as Juan pulled the bottles away, I closed my mouth and swallowed fully.

"Wow," said Juan.

"Yeah," Goldie echoed. "You can really swallow." He sounded actually impressed, not making a double-entendre. So I did it for him. "I most certainly can," I said, then sat up decisively. "Shirt please," I said, and Linda held mine out. She pulled a few reserve candies from it for herself and Melody as she handed it over. I tugged it back on and hopped off the bar.

I pressed up against Goldie and quietly asked. "Want to see how well I really swallow?"

He gulped. I did not wait for an answer, just taking his hand and pulling him toward the back of the bar.

I glanced reassuringly at Linda and Melody. They let me go, bless them.

The next thing Goldie knew, I was shoving him in through the door to a single-occupant rest room. It wasn't even disgusting in there. Miracles happen.

During my time on the bar top, as my pussy throbbed and throbbed with desire and arousal, I had resolved that I was not going to come tonight myself, even by my own hand. That was reserved for as much as I could get the next night. But this night I was damned if I was not going to suck one cock, and drink and possibly feel some cum spray my body. That would be my nightcap. Blondie won the lottery, since First Class guy had disappeared.

Locking the door, I tugged my shirt back off and put down the full lid on the potty, sitting on it regally. "Drop your pants," I commanded. I don't think he had been ready for that, at least as an order.

"Drop your pants," I ordered again. "If your dick is nice enough, I'm going to show you how I swallow."

Goldie dropped his pants compliantly.

It was certainly nice enough. Not Todd's masterpiece, but it was a respectable length, probably six full, and had the most intriguing curve to it. If I were to fuck him, which I was not going to do, it would have probably hit all the right spots inside me.

"That will do nicely," I said. "Come hither."

He shuffled before me, pants falling the rest of the way to his ankles. I reached out and grasped his cock softly, but with what guys usually viewed as authority. I gave him a big, slobbery lick or two, then pointed it at my chest and pressed it into my flesh, bumping it deliciously back and forth over my nipples. Goldie groaned massively.

"You like my tits, don't you?" I asked.

"Oh God, yes."

"I'll bet you'd like to come on them."

"Please!" he moaned.

"Too bad," I said sadly, still rubbing his dick over my boobs. "You will have to settle for coming in my mouth. Is that okay, or are you just going to take your toy and go home?" I asked at seeing his initially crestfallen expression.

He merely nodded eagerly, and gasped, "Please, God, yes. I'm quite happy with that!"

He was going to be a damned sight more than just 'quite happy'...

I bent and wrapped my lips around his silky hardness, sucking from the start as I drew him into my mouth. I grabbed a hand and placed it on my breast as I worked my tongue around his cock. He had nice long arms that made it so he didn't have to lean too far over.

This guy was just instinctively handsy with tits, but just as instinctively gentle, so the balance was awesome.

I wanted this dick between my legs. I thought about that as I lavished it with care and stimulation. I could stand up and bend over that seat, produce one of the condoms I had in my clutch and just have him fuck me silly. My pussy throbbed at the thought.

I just sucked harder, bobbing faster on this spiffy phallus. My fingers cradled his balls and teased at his ass. Getting fucked had been a distinct possibility when the evening began. But getting fucked was specifically not the plan that had flowered in my brain as this evening had progressed.

Tonight was about making men weep with desire. Make them view me as an unattainable goal. Soon, that is what I would be in all ways. Tonight I got to really revel in the power of it all, giving them just enough to gnash their teeth. And keep the rest just out of reach.

Even Goldie here, getting pretty damn near my best effort in cocksucking, desperately wanted more. He probably still hoped he could fuck my tits. He definitely was thinking about fucking my pussy.

He would Hope. In. Vain.

But he was still going to come, and thoroughly. And sooner than he probably wanted, now that I cruelly thought about it. I was sure he wanted to luxuriate in what I was doing to him. So I jacked him furiously, slobbering as hard as I could to make his shaft deliriously slick. My tongue lashed him. I sucked at him. I reached to grasp his hand, crushing it into my breast.

"Oh shit, oh shit," Goldie sobbed. "This is too much. You're amazing. But I'm gonna cum already," he protested.

Eeeeeexcellent.

I refused to let up, lifting my face just barely long enough to croon, "Come for me baby, fill my mouth and let me show you how I swallow."

I barely had my mouth back around him before he gave me quite a challenge in the swallowing department. I had to pull almost all the way off his dick to make enough room in my mouth to be able to swallow it before it could seep out the sides of my still eagerly bobbing mouth.

But I kept in every drop.

"Augh!" Goldie gasped, stumbling away to lean on the sink, his literally delicious member sagging already.

I rose and stood beside him, and opened my mouth to show I'd made it all go away, and none was on my lips. His eyes were wild, and despite his just finished release, I could see he still wanted me.

"I will think of you on my wedding night," I lied, and slipped on my shirt. I then blew him a kiss and slipped out, to rejoin my friends in their booth so we could get out of there.

But I ended up in that booth for fifteen more awkward minutes, waiting while Linda and Kerrie finished up with the guys they had dragged off for various acts of debauchery themselves.

I considered getting a drink, but then found out that Juan had gotten over his disappointment about me rapidly, since it was he that Kerrie had dragged away to another restroom. Hie relief bartender was not nearly handsome enough to go flirt with. I didn't really need the drink.

I worried that someone might have burst a bladder while the three of us were repurposing the bathrooms as sex huts, all at the same time.

When Kerrie finally returned, apparently fucked out of her mind, we headed for the exit.

"Wait!" Juan called out, chasing after us. He had half the cash from the jar we set up at the end. It was a shitload.

"Thank you, Juan!" I said. I meant it. He could probably have kept it all and we'd have never noticed, as much other cash as we had accumulated. "That deserves an extra tip," I said, and laid a huge one on his lips holding him against me firmly, pressing my tits against him.

When I broke free, Linda tipped him too. Then Patty. All of us tipped him. Paula actually groped his bulge quite openly while she kissed him. Kerrie looked like she was about to climb back aboard his cock right there, but he gasped that he still had two and a half hours on his shift, and he really needed this job. She pouted prettily, but let him go.

"You had fun, I see," I told her drily as we walked down the still half-busy street.

"You chose poorly between him and Blonde Boy, I'm betting," Kerrie said. "That was an E-Ticket ride my friend."

Linda looked smug about whomever she had gone off with, but just asked me, "And how was Mr. Blonde?"

"He tasted awesome," I said mildly.

"And the rest of him?"

"That's it, just the blowjob," I said mildly. That got me some looks that were dubious in various ways.

As we weaved the final few blocks back, I whispered in Linda's ear, "Who'd you find to go abandon us for?"

She looked slyly back at me. "First Class Guy," she giggled. I stared at her open mouthed. "And he was definitely First Class..."

----------

Amy and her friends were prolific in New Orleans. They require two parts to tell the tale. Check back soon for night two. And please let me know how you like Todd and Amy, and if you can tell where this is going...

Publius68
Publius68
2,505 Followers