Moon Light Lake

Story Info
Werewolf finds His new breeding bitch.
1.1k words
3.9
30.6k
29
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is my very first story I've posted, I hope you all enjoy it! Also, I wouldn't mind feedback to help me improve my writing skills.

Sara was walking from her rented vacation home to the nearby lake. It was early in the evening, the sun and a full moon out at the same time, the air was warm and the lake calm and secluded. Sara walked down the long winding path, her long brown hair blowing in the light breeze, the oversized tee shirt protecting her smooth skin, wearing only a little yellow bikini underneath holding a towel.

She made it to the sand bed on the edge of the lake and took in a breath of fresh air, trying to forget the fact that she'd just broken up with her boyfriend and that this little vacation was supposed to be with him. Sara thought about how much of a coward Ethen was for not wanting Kids and wondered if she'd ever find someone who'd "man up" and give her a family... She had no Idea there was a Werewolf hunting in the area who could smell her and her desires.

Alric stood at the edge of the forest, in full beast form, A 7-foot tall, muscular half man half beast creature, his cock completely erects at just the smell of this human woman, not to mention her petite little 5 '5 body being very appealing to Alric. He stands and watches, waiting for the perfect moment to pounce and claim this human for himself.

Eventually Sara takes off her oversized tee shirt and lays the towel down, not showing she was being stalked by a horny beast, Sara decided to strip off all of her clothes, tee shirt, bikini bra and panties, tossing them off to the side, exposing her naked body to nature and casually lays back on her towel closing her eyes again to try and relax herself.

Alric was amazed at how perfect this was going before he even intervened, Now was the time to strike!

He swiftly came out of the woods and within seconds was standing over Sara, cock throbbing, snout drooling, mouth grinning.

Sara feels something over her and opens her eyes, to her immediate horror, she sees a naked half human monster with a huge erect cock. She screamed loudly and tried to quickly scramble to her feet or just to scramble away.

She feels the monster's huge hands wrap around her ankles, quickly climbing up to her waist and pulling her back up into the air and into the monster's chest. She's facing away from the monster as she kicks and screams more, but it has no effect on this monster.

Alric starts to laugh and tells Sara in his low growling voice "oh calm down little puppy, we haven't even gotten to the part where you should be screaming yet". As He wraps an arm around her hips and holds her close to his massive muscular body, using his free hand to reach up and grope her relatively small breast, pinching her hard little nipples.

Sara screams out desperately "NO DON'T TOUCH ME THERE! PLEASE LET ME GO"! She struggles against the Werewolf's arm but it's no use.

Alric just laughs and freely reaches down to start teasing Saras clit, her pussy getting wetter and wetter with each little circle Alric's finger makes. He leans his head next to Saras face and tells her in a voice oozing with confidence "ohh I can smell the Fertility little puppy, the wild nature you must have" he breathes her sent in deeply and continues to tell her "Yes I'm going to fuck you, Bite you, make you the mother of my Children"!

The massive werewolf moves his throbbing pre-cum dripping cock in between Saras trembling legs.

Sara feels the massive wolf cock between her thighs and thrashing in the monster's grasp, crying out begs this wolf monster "Please Wait! What are you? Don't do this! NO NO N-AHHH"!

She feels the wolf cock slowly sliding into her tight, wet yearning pussy. Her thrashing stopped and her screaming became only a low quiet groaning sound as she felt her little pussy being stretched out.

Alric lets out a satisfied moan as he slides his cock all the way down to the base of his cock, then telling Sara "AHHH Such a Tight little Puppy! Yes, You're A Perfect Little Breeding Bitch"! He spanks Saras ass and grabs the girl's hips with both of his massive hands, Alric starts ruthlessly thrusting in and out of Saras dripping wet pussy. Breathing heavily and even growling lightly as Saras Pussy Feels better and better for him.

Sara barely manages to breath as she feels her hips and ass being so viciously slammed into, she can only manage to let out some ugly grunting sounds. Her hands grabbing Alric's for stability, squeezing them so tightly, her fingernails dig into them and give them little cuts.

Little tears start falling down her cheeks from the pain of being so ruthlessly conquered.

Alric keeps his head near Saras face and getting lost in his own lust, He lets out his long wolf tongue and licks Saras neck and up to her cheek. Telling her "Fucking delicious Little Puppy, get ready My Little bitch, I'm going to cum"!

Sara hears this and breathlessly cries out "What, No Wa-- AHHH NOOO"! As Alric moves in and bites her shoulder, leaving his mark on her.

She feels Alric's cock release A sudden and huge blast of warm Werewolf seed into her pussy, almost immediately filling up her insides. This causes Sara to have the most intense mind-blowing orgasm of her life! She can only let out little squeaks and squeals as the orgasmic chemicals fill her brain and Alric does his last couple thrust into her pussy.

Alric takes a moment to catch his breath and slowly slides his cock out of Saras pussy, immediately his cum comes pouring out of Saras pussy and dripping down the poor girl's thighs. He gives the bite mark a couple gentle licks to clean it, then slowly lowers Sara and himself onto her beach towel. He adjusted his arms so he's now cuddling with her, giving her time to process what just happened.

After 30 minutes Sara finally goes through what just happened and eventually rolls over, groaning from her shoulder wound, looking the monster in the eyes and simply asking under the light of the moon "you're going to take responsibility for this... right'? She says while rubbing her still cum filled belly.

Alric gives the little human a little lick on the forehead, calmly and confidently telling Sara "Yes little puppy, you're my responsibility and I will take care of you no matter what now."

Sara smiles and snuggles into the Werewolf's massage chest muscles eventually falling asleep hopeful for her future family.