Morgan's Gang Bang Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The assault lasted for what seemed like forever. She cried out that she was cumming; it was fake. That old cunt was too dried up and just wanted to put on a show. She rolled off and stood up. What a hag, she was definitely on drugs judging from the marks on her arms. Matt pulled her away and told her to get dressed, giving her a roll of money. She never looked me in the eye and left. The guys around the bed were still jerking off, finally cumming on my face and tits. I lay motionless while Sam untied me and left the room. I curled up and started to cry.

I dressed and entered the living room; Sam was the only one there. He smiled and said, "Get some rest this week; I'm putting together a senior citizens party, and you're the entertainment; and you better not disappoint me." I started shaking. And whispered.

"What in god's name are you talking about?"

Sam smiled. "I'm putting your ass to work for me. Now get over here."

I walked on wooden legs, standing in front of him. He pulled out a camera and told me to lift my skirt.

"Now, a big smile," I forced a phony smile to satisfy him.

"Now turn around and bend over. Show me your ass. I need photos to show clients."

I bent over, keeping my knees straight; Sam came behind me and pulled my panties up the crack of my ass,

"There, that's better, You've got a great butt, and we're going to make some money."

He tenderly rubbed my sore butt for a minute, then said I could leave. I drove home thinking about the power Sam had over me. and what was next?

12