Mother - Hostile Makeover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And then he'd followed hers.

Lauren had known Lauren for too long to keep kidding herself. Jan's message had piqued her curiosity, and just what had she planned to do when she'd taken those pills, if they had worked? Lie around her hotel room masturbating herself into a coma? No, Stefan was right. Damn him. Taking the pills was giving herself permission. Curiosity had been eating her alive since the moment she'd laid eyes on him.

He's so young, she repeated to herself. God help me. He's Ethan's age.

Stefan had booked the poshest hotel in the city. The bath towels here were like marshmallows, yet she managed to scrub herself furiously enough to sandpaper off a layer or two of skin. She stepped out of the steam into the cool of the bedroom to find him sitting in an occasional chair, a melancholy figure in a navy silk robe, staring pensively into the middle distance.

"I wanted to know who you are." In his eyes burned the spark of unsated desire for her.

He held out a glass vial with three red pills.

12