Movie Night with GF's Sister Ch. 03

Story Info
The night after, going on a first date, and more...
3.3k words
4.55
7.3k
19
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 03/02/2024
Created 12/30/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
allen1477
allen1477
46 Followers

I woke early in the morning when the sunlight first started to show through Claire's bedroom window. We had fallen asleep facing each other, but now were cuddled - penis semi-erect as it was pulled tightly against her bare ass. I placed a kiss on her ear, and moved down to her freckled shoulder. The smell of her, of last night, of sex, was still strong in the room. I smiled at the thought and looped my arm around her waist, resting my hand on her bare breast, and dozed off again.

I awoke some time later in a rather different position. Lying flat on my back, I could sense the bed was empty next to me. My senses also picked up on something else. Downstairs, I heard the sizzle of a frying pan and the smell of breakfast sausage came wafting upstairs. I went to move, to go greet Claire in the kitchen, but found that neither my hands nor feed could move. Turning to look, I saw that each limb was now tied to the bed with black, shear stockings. The knot looked tight, but I knew the stocking could break with the slightest pull. But something in my head, and my groin, said that would not be a good idea.

After a few minutes I heard the staircase creak and Claire walked into the room. She was wearing a pale blue silk nighty, with lace cuffing the bottom hem as it swung to barely hide her crotch.

"Someone's hungry," Claire said, glancing down at my now erect penis as she set a tray of food on the nightstand. "I figured we could have a little fun, and since you weren't awake when I rolled over, breakfast seemed to be in order."

She was smiling at me, a hungry yet caring smile. Her pale breasts mounded beneath the silk, and my dick grew even more. "Imagine my surprise," I said, pulling at my wrists and ankles.

"Well, we still are going to have a little fun." She flashed a wicked grin as she picked up a sausage link, put it between her teeth and leaned down for me to take a bite. Though the sausage was good, that's not where my mind was. As if knowing this, she said: "Patient! We have all day, let's just enjoy this."

She pulled a golden fresh waffle from a plate and fed me a bite, then dropped the warm waffle on my bare chest. As I chewed, she took a dish of maple syrup and drizzled it on the waffle, with some of the syrup running off the waffle onto my chest. I wasn't sure what was happening, but was too naked and too turned on by Claire to care.

Using her fingers, she pulled the waffle apart and took a piece for herself. Then a piece for me. She doled out more sausage links, feeding me and tearing the rest into pieces so they fell in the pool of syrup on my chest. Then, she bent over and licked the syrup and sausage off my chest, being sure to use every part of her tongue. My hands pulled at the bed posts, the stockings whispered against my skin, further arousing me. After another waffle, more syrup and a few more sausage links, she used her tongue to clean my chest of breakfast.

"I figured no need to dirty more dishes," she whispered as her tongue moved up to kiss and nibble on my ear.

I nodded, never wanting to dirty a dish again.

She then swung a leg over me, and slid her silk nighty up to show her bare pussy. Moving up towards my face, she planted a hand in my hair and drove her warm pussy onto my face. The silk of her nighty fell over my face, tenting my head. With the taste of her in my mouth and the feel of her silk against my skin, last night came rushing back.

I worked my tongue into her and felt her move against the stubble of my face. I felt powerless. Tied up. Her hand in my hair. Controlled by a silk clad women sitting on my face. I felt my balls begin to climb towards bursting as she rocked forward.

Sensing my anticipation, she climbed off my face and down my torso until I could feel her heat press up against my groin. She bent down and began to kiss my neck. The sensation of her soft lips against my skin, my hands unable to control the situation, drove me to new heights. One of her boobs had fallen out the top of her silk nighty and pressed firmly against my sticky chest. When she pulled away, her nipple caught in the mess from breakfast and caused her to gasp.

"I need to touch you," I moaned, unable to cope with being tied up.

"I think I know what you need," she panted, gently rising from me. "If you can't see me, or what I am doing to you, maybe it won't drive you so crazy."

She pulled from her nightstand a thick, purple bra and two pairs of green silk panties. She layered the bra over my eyes and stuffed the panties in my mouth. This wasn't what I wanted, but I dared not complain when I felt her sink onto my dick. Insider her now, I pulled at the restraints until she leaned down and pinned my arms with her strong grasp.

With one word, she nearly made me cum.

"No!"

I'd never been told what to do in the bedroom, but I suddenly liked it. The world slipped away in the dark of her D cup bra, and the taste of her silk panties in my mouth did enough to keep me quiet as she began to ride me faster and faster.

"You like it, bitch?" she said, completely out of character. "You're mine, all mine and I want every drop of cum you have."

She pumped. I was driven deeper then ever. I mumbled into my gag, my tongue brushing against the silk of her panties. For a moment, I hoped these were worn panties in my mouth.

"You want to scream? Moan? Call out to me? Well, not until I say you can Allen. And right now, the answer is no. You are mine."

And I want to be yours, I thought.

I felt her weight lift off my pelvis, so just the tip of my cock was inside her, precum mixing with her juices just insider of her. "Fuck me," she said, now in a tender voice.

I raised my hips and began to thrust deep into her. The sheets, now wet with sweat began to move as her legs trembled with each push deep into her. Suddenly, her hand slapped across my cheek, and I stopped.

I felt her lean forward, both breasts now hanging out of the silk, and whisper in my ear. "Did I tell you to stop?"

Now planted on my chest, I fucked her deep, my pelvis rising off the bed in great movements. My balls now churned, ready to explode. She traced her hands up my arms until they found mine, still tethered to the bedframe. She grasped my hands, catching the bed sheet in her grasp, and moaned softly in my ear and she began to cum.

"You fuck so good, bitch."

There is was again. Tied down being called a bitch. And suddenly I came. Simultaneously our bodies writhed with the sensation. My limbs pulled at my restraints, her fingers digging into my chest. When we finally stopped moving, she pulled away from me. Her chest sticky with syrup, my dick sticky with cum. She removed the bra and panties, and her body was there above me, the silk tight to her sweaty skin. She crawled forward to untie my hands, and her boobs dropped down into my face. After a few minutes, much longer than needed, the ties were off my hands and she pulled away again from me. I ran my hand up her bare thighs as she straddled me and rose to kiss her.

We spent the next few hours in bed, alternating between sleeping and talking. Just after noon, I rolled her on top of me and asked a question I'd been thinking since the night before.

"Do you think this could ever have happened?"

Without thought, she shook her head. Yes.

"I've thought about it for a while now. In a different life, maybe.."

"Okay, so lets pretend this did happen," she said. "Both our dreams come true and we are here not as what we are now, but what we want to be. What do we do next?"

Without hesitating, I said: "We go on our first date!"

After we showered, together of course, and relaxed a bit more around her room, I told her the plan. I told her to get ready for our date, but not worry about getting dressed yet. After she did her makeup, I told her to wear comfy clothes and join me in the car. We drove out of town, and it wasn't until we were 30 minutes away, pulling into another city mall that I explained.

"So I have reservations at Bona Nota, the Italian place. But we can't go dressed like this. So first, let's go into the mall, and pick out what the other person is to wear on the date."

Claire smiled, truly touched by the idea. We've all had first dates, but hopefully this would be a unique one for both of us.

I let her go first and she picked out dark navy slacks, brown loafers and a button down shirt. She finished with a nice Ralph Lauren cologne and a new pair of silk boxers.

Earlier in the day we had discussed our sexual pasts. She explained how she had only ever been with one man before, a short fling sophomore year of college. She talked of how she longed for a more active sexual life, but just never found time between school and working. One comment she made stuck with me. "I don't even have anything sexy to wear on a date or at home. Just a few pajama sets and dresses from high school."

This prompted our trip and my next decision. I walked her into the section that sold dresses. I walked past the sundresses and short party dresses, into the section with long evening dresses made of silk and lace. Claire's eyes began to widen as we got deeper into the section.

The moment I saw it, I knew it was for her. It was a black, floor length dress, with a long split on the right side. Made of silk, two thin straps would lace over her shoulders, releasing down to a low cut back that stopped just above her ass. The fabric shimmered when she held it up, her eyes afire.

"But first," I said, and began walking away. She shelved the dress and ran after. We walked into the intimates section and I picked up a lace garter belt set with black, silk stockings. She blushed when I held it out for her.

"I'll let you find the shoes," I said, walking towards the men's dressing room. Go get dressed, and I'll meet you by the checkout and we can leave for dinner."

After dressing, I went to the register and paid with the tags I had taken from our clothes, as well as picked up a few more items in the intimates section that I wanted to see Claire in. I then waited by the dressing room. My heart froze when I heard the latch lift, and the ruffle of smooth silk as Claire emerged.

She had picked out a pair of black heels, with 4 straps holding her feet in place. The dress fell perfectly from her shoulders, her breasts perfectly placed to fill out the dress without a bra. As she walked, her right leg would show through the dress slit, enough to show the stockings but not the garter belt or panties.

"How do you feel?" I asked.

"Like I've never felt before," she whispered. "The moment I pulled the garter belt and stockings on, I got wet." She gave a laugh of nervousness.

"Anxious for a first date, huh?" I quipped.

She punched me in the arm, and looped her arm into mine as we walked out of the mall.

At dinner we spoke of childhood and the future, dreams and funny stories. With wine to lubricate us, it was the best first date I had been on. As the check arrived, I noticed we were the last ones sitting in the place. Looking at my watch I realized we had been here for over four hours.

On the drive back to her parents' house, I let my hand rest on her knee. I slowly moved my fingers in circles around her knee and felt the snap of the garter belt on her stockings. She sang a few songs on the radio then fell quiet.

"Everything okay?"

She smiled. "I just can't wait to get home."

We parked in the garage and barely made it into the house when I grabbed her right arm and swung her around to face me, locking her lips with mine. I ran my hands gently up her body, lingering around her chest, before locking them behind her head and pulling her into a deeper kiss.

At the restaurant, we had talked for a moment about trying to get adventures under the table, but both decided to enjoy the evening and let the anticipation build. It was safe to say that it was built now.

We broke apart for a moment and Claire started upstairs. I followed for three steps then spun her around again and pushed her against the wall. After our first kiss of the evening and the sight of her ass in black silk walking in front of me, I didn't feel that I could wait any more. With her one step above, I didn't have to bend to slide my hand between the slit in her dress and began to rub her bare pussy.

Claire laughed through a kiss and mumbled, "I took them off before we left the restaurant. I didn't want to limit your access when we got home."

Her hand was now unbuckling my pants, and she began to stroke my throbbing cock through the silk boxers. I decided to not bother with going upstairs yet and retreated a few steps to the landing and hoisted Claire into the air, slipping my hands beneath her thighs. I lifted her against the wall, parting the silk dress to expose her stockings, and slide my cock into her.

The straps on her dress slipped down her shoulders and the top of the dress fell just enough to expose her erect nipples. I drove deeper into her, lifting her so our mouths met as I drove so deep she gasped. Her hands tore at the shirt we had just bought, ripping a few of the buttons as she pulled it off. Bare chested, my pants around my ankles, I could feel the cool silk of her dress bunching around our stomachs, her hot pussy engulfing my dick, and her heaving boobs pressed to my chest.

She gasped when I set her down, her green eyes pleading as she looked up into mine. Grabbing her waste, I spun her around and pushed her against the wall so her beautiful ass just beneath the plunging back on the silk dress stuck out towards me. In one motion, I was back inside of her, a whole new sensation for both of us. I altered the pace, fast - slow - fast, to keep her guessing and eventually pushed her flat against the wall, again hoisting her body up in my arms. Looking around the side, I could see her large breasts spread out against the wall, leaving circle of sweat on the walls where they touched.

At this angle, it allowed for us to kiss while stick fucking, and after kissing for a minute, I exploded inside of her. Without hesitating or allowing me to catch my breath she turned around, and panted into my ear: "Upstairs, now!"

Once in her bedroom, I walked her to the bed and laid her down carefully. I began to kiss the exposed flesh of her chest and shoulders, slowly working up to her ear and eventually locking lips again. She began to stroke my still throbbing cock. The black dress clung to her frame, the straps still drooping down her shoulders. She then pushed me over on my back and swung her body on top.

She slid her arms out of the straps and the dress fell in a pool of black silk where our bodys met. I felt her cool, strappy heels against the skin of my bare legs as she coiled them behind her. I ran my hands up her smooth legs, enjoying the feel of the stockings and guided her onto my cock.

She pumped forward and back, my body perspiring as I felt my orgasm closing in. My hands slid up her thighs until they felt the straps of the garter holding the stockings. I grabbed the silk dress with both hands, and used it to pull her face to mine.

Her green eyes. The freckle on her nose. The three freckles that formed a triangle just beneath her right eye. I drank her in. Our lips touched and fire erupted from my balls the same moment I felt her black heels dig into my thighs as she had her first orgasm.

As she rolled off, the silk brushed my wet cock and after a moment, I rolled towards her and planted a kiss on her sweaty, toned abdomen. Rising to my knees, I rolled her around so her ass was in the air again and traced the garter belt with my finger tips. It didn't take long for me to realize she had another round in her.

As I slid in and began fucking her from behind, I used one hand to bunch her hair and the other to grab her dress, slowly fucking her as the black silk pooled around her pale body on the bed. I bent down and traced kisses up her back until I reached her ear were I whispered: "I want to hear this orgasm, Claire."

Rising back to my knees I pushed deep into her and held the position, my throbbing cock pressing again the walls of her pussy, before slowly beginning to pump again. She let her upper body fall to the bed so she now had free use of both arms, and she reached around and grasped my waist with both hands pulling me deeper with her nails.

"Baby, baby, BABY!" she cried out. "FUCKKKKKK," she then screamed. I felt her shake with orgasm as I shot my third load and it mixed with juices.

We finally collapsed on the bed.

Much like last night, we lay for a few minutes to catch our breath. I took the time to not only enjoy the feeling of her around my dick, but to also soak in the smell of her on me and the feel of her skin on mine. She rolled over, eyes on me and smiled wide. I stood from the bed, and began to unhook her shoes and roll down the stockings. Our eyes never looked away from each other and I pulled her dress the rest of the way off, taking an extra moment to let the silk brush against my skin.

I then grabbed the bag of other items I had bought at the mall, and leaned over to kiss her softly. "In case you get cold in the night."

She looked into the bag and smiled. "I don't think I'll need these tonight, but tomorrow is a whole new day!" And she pulled me into bed, lifted the sheets over us and curled up on my chest.

allen1477
allen1477
46 Followers