Mr. Jones Pt. 04

Story Info
A startled town, two men kissing, Tom and I make love.
1.8k words
4.63
741
3
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 03/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

4

We headed back to our hotel and he came to my room, we lay on the bed and he lay on his side and looked at me. I leaned in and kissed him, he got on top of me and I have to say it felt so good, so right, this was the man I wanted more than anything in the world.

"Tom we can't do this, you and I will have to take this very slow, I'm sorry but this is how it has to be."

"Billy slow is fine, but you have to let me kiss you, I have never been kissed like you kiss me ever."

We kissed, made out, both of us rock hard, our cocks dripping, our lips meshed with each others, damn I wanted him in me so bad, I wanted his lips on my cock, I wanted his big cock back in my mouth. I knew I could not do that right now, we pulled apart and our cocks pressed out on the shorts we were both wearing.

No longer the see thru ones like we used to wear now they hid the goods better, he got up and went to his room to get ready for our second date. Would I go further tonight? I wanted him so bad right now, but I think he would have to show me he wanted me, not just to give him a blow job, that he wanted me now.

We went for dinner then a movie, we held hands and our hands were in his lap, I felt his huge cock so hard and a wet spot in his trousers. After the movie we went for a drink at a local bar, no not a gay one, then back to our rooms. I asked him to come into mine, we lay on the bed, he got on top of me and I would let him have me if he wanted that. We kissed we both got rock hard, I lay there spread out ready for whatever he wanted.

He pulled back he looked me in the eyes and kissed me.

"Billy I know you and I both want for us to have sex, make love, but it's still too soon for both of us, I want to prove to you I want you for you not for you to please me or me to feel I need to please you. Do you understand what I am saying?"

"Yes Tom it's just I so need you, I want you so bad right now, but you are right we need to wait."

Tom got up and I walked him to the door, he kissed me then went to his room, I got naked and jerked off, being honest I was tired of jerking off. We checked out and got in his car, he drove me home and kissed me good bye. Pretty sure we both forgot we were back in our small town, I am sure someone got an eyeful.

Of course my nosey neighbor saw Tom and I, word spread quickly, Tom suggested we cool it for a while, I agreed and the talk continued. Tom was gay, and he had taken me on trips to the city to obviously defile me in so many gross and disgusting ways, people I am quoting my neighbor right now. I was tired of it all, I got ready then walked over to Tom's.

I knocked on the door and he came out on the front step, I grabbed his shirt and pulled him in, I pressed my lips to his and kissed the man. Two of his neighbors saw us kissing in broad daylight, what were we thinking? The one neighbor quickly called my nosey neighbor to tell her that I was over and they were kissing on the front step, in broad daylight.

Tom held back, he did not kiss me at first, but soon his lips pressed into mine, we kissed on his front step for quite some time. We finally went in and shut the door, for some odd reason the cops came to the door, huge surprise. They knocked and Tom answered, I came up and stood beside him, they asked how old I was, I was now nineteen.

They asked if I had been forced to come here, I told them I forced my way in, I had to have this man naked, with his huge cock in my mouth. The one cop flabbergasted at my response, I pulled Tom in for a kiss and pushed the door closed. They stood there on the front step in shock at what I had said and that two grown men were kissing.

Pretty sure the one cop was getting hard as he heard what I had said, Tom could not believe what I had said, I told him lock the door and get those clothes off it was time. I led him to his room and I stripped naked for the man. He stood there staring at me, I walked up and unbuttoned his shirt, I slid it off his shoulders and ran my hand over his pecs.

I unbuttoned his trousers and then the zipper, they dropped to his ankles, I got down and slid his feet out, then his underwear and his socks as well. His cock arched out away from his body, a clear drop of fluid leaked out. I leaned in and licked it off, he pulled me up to my feet and held me close to him, his lips on mine, his cock pressing into my own.

We kissed we got on the bed, he lay on top of me, my legs spread I wanted him inside of me, I was ready and he was the man I wanted for my first. We sixty nine then he lay on top of me, he looked me in the eyes and I kissed him.

"Tom we need lube."

His eyes grew, bulging out, what was I saying to him?

"Tom I need you in me, I want you to be my first, get the lube please."

He grabbed the lube and slicked up his cock, he pushed a finger in then two, on the third one I cried out, I had cleaned out and stretched it some but Tom had a huge cock that would hurt, we both knew that. He rolled his fingers inside of me and my hole stretched, he pulled them out and pushed his cock to my tight hole.

"Push out Billy when I push in."

His cock swallowed up deep inside of my hole, he held it still, his lips on mine, his eyes glassy, he was close to tears. He slowly pulled out, then right back in, slow at first, then harder deeper, stronger, harder thrusts. His body slapped against mine, his cock stretched me out, he held my legs and his cock punched my tender hole.

As he got closer he grabbed the lube and poured it on my rock hard cock, he held it in his fist and slowly pumped it. The stimulation all to much for my virgin body, his cock hitting my prostate, his hand stroking my cock I was done for. I shot, I hit the headboard with the first volley, the second in my face, the third on my chest and neck.

His cock being clamped in my ass like a vice exploded, he pounded his load in me, I was moaning, grunting, grinding my teeth as my cock blasted all over then I felt his warm wet cum being pumped into my tender hole. He let my legs down and lay on top of me, his cock slowly slipping out of my cum soaked hole.

He lay his head on my chest, his body covered in sweat, I put my hands on the back of his head and ran my fingers thru his hair. He slowly caught his breath, his cock soft and leaking, my hole dripping like crazy all over his bed. He looked up at me and he had a massive amount of cum on the side of his face, I laughed and wiped it off of him.

He lay back down and he would slowly drift off, just as he dropped into a deep sleep he said it, the L word.

"I love you Billy."

Wish I could have recorded it, had a video of it, he woke about twenty minutes later, he and I stuck to each other. He pulled his head up and looked at me, I smiled and asked him.

"Still in love with me Tom?"

He smiled at me.

"Yes Billy more and more each and every day, Billy would you move in with me?"

I was shocked, he wanted us to be a real couple, in this town, was he crazy? But I knew my answer to him.

"I would love to move in with you Tom and I love you too."

To hear myself tell this man this surprised me, this was the man who had used me, but now he was a different man, a stand up kind of guy, a gentleman, a man I could marry if it were legal. We lay there till we were properly stuck to each other. We showered and decided to go to my parents and tell them I was moving in with Tom and he and I were gay for each other.

We were hauling out my stuff, when the nosey neighbor came out to see what was going on, Tom came out with another box of stuff and put the box in the truck, nosey watched me as I walked up to him and pulled him in and kissed him. She said out loud "Oh my Lord Jesus!" I laughed and so did Tom, I grabbed his cock and he pulled me in holding my ass cheeks.

We laughed as we walked into the house to get some more, nosey called Tom's neighbor to tell her what she had seen right in her own front yard, what was the world coming too? We put on a show for Tom's neighbor as well, kissing groping each other, fondling his cock.

The town got over it eventually, yeah we had people who hated us, but we allies as well, we had more allies than haters. This was the 20th century after all, a few more gay couples emerged, and two lesbian couples as well. The town slowly accepted us, we did not put on displays of affection in town, but we sure gave Tom's neighbor an eyeful when we could.

Tom and I have been together for three years now, we went tot he city to celebrate our anniversary, he asked me to marry him, even thought it is not legal I still said yes. He and Coach patched things up, Coach still did not trust him fully. Tom and I did so many runs, and we ran daily, most times him chasing me thru the wooded trail behind the school. I truly love this man, and he loves me, he never strayed, he told me I kept him to worn down to ever look elsewhere and besides he loved me to much to ever do that to me.

The End