Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you." The old man stammered "thank you very much!" and with that she got off the bus as she passed the elderly gent she winked and blew him a kiss, probably making his year!

Next up was Jane, who was now visibly shaking at the thought of what she'd have to do after Rose's performance. Jonathon's cock was twitching and starting to dribble pre-cum a little after Rose's story. She was now clipped back into her chain and tied to the fence on a short lead so as to bend her over.

"I thought I told you to leave the bus if there was anyone on it!" Jonathon admonished.

"But you didn't say who I could flash too!"

"Little lady, you will do as your told at all times or suffer the consequences. Now lift your dress and show me your bottom! Ah! Excellent, young ladies bottoms what a truly wonderful sight." As he reached out a hand and slowly rubbed both unblemished cheeks in turn. Then 'thwack! thwack!' as he left two red hand prints on each cheek.

"Oh, what beauty the contrast of young white flesh and red, I could eat you, my dear, positively edible. Now I firmly believe the punishment should fit the crime," 'thwack! thwack!' "Jane come here would you, I need you to administer this disobedient wench her punishment. Now all you have to do is spank this naughty madam's bottom until I think her punishment has been fulfilled." Jane came and stood where Jonathon had been and he had retreated to watch. "You may begin."

'Tap, tap, tap, tap' she patted Rose's bum it rippled beautifully with every little touch. But it wasn't the punishment or the desired affect Jonathon required.

"My dear, are you punishing the wench or sending her to the kitchen to fetch something? I think a tad harder." Jane smiled but she had never spanked anyone before and didn't want to hurt her. 'Pat, Pat, Pat, Pat.'

Jonathon walked over and stood behind Jane, taking in her barely covered bottom as he approached, took her left hand and placed it on Rose's back. This bent Jane slightly, pushing her bottom into his crotch making his cock nuzzle between her cheeks. Then he took her right hand and brought it down harder than Jane thought imaginable onto Rose's backside 'slap' leaving a tiny handprint in red on its target. Then he rubbed it soothingly around her bottom just skimming her bald pussy with her fingers.

"Now did that hurt you, Wench?"

"No, sir, it was quite pleasant."

"See what I told you, now again." He raised her hand up and struck again, this time a little harder, and again a little harder. Each time they struck together it would jiggle Jane's cheeks around Jonathon's now stiffening, member and she could feel his hardness poking her.

"Now you try." He didn't want to move but knew he couldn't spend too long between her gorgeous cheeks without finishing the job. So he contented himself to watch a view, he knew, not many people got to see. An amazing young female arse stuck in the air and a barely clad young woman punishing her for a misdemeanour. He had to use all his will power not to take his cock in hand at the sight. Each stroke sent ripples up Rose's backside and redden a little more. Each stroke also made Jane's breasts wobble marvellously as the t-shirt barely held her nipples from view. Then the rub and the moan as Jane's fingers grazed Rose's pussy. She repeated this again and again until Rose was asking for it to be harder and Jane's fingers were dipping deeper and deeper into Rose's exposed sex. Jane was actually enjoying herself now realising the pleasure she was giving.

"Now I'd like you to stop. I think Rose has been duly chastised for her mistake and I'm sure she will do her utmost to not offend again. Is that right Rose?" As he untied the chain from the fence.

"Yes. But...."

"I know what you are going to ask and the answer is no! And I want you both to call me Mr. Jacobs, ok?"

"Yes sir, Mr Jacobs, sir." They replied and curtsied dipping their heads and noticing his raging hard on trying to lift the hem of his shorts. They giggled.

"Now Jane I think it's your turn. What shall I have you do? Hmm, ah, as if on cue. You see those two boys at the bus stop, well, I want you to go down there and excite them, they can do anything they want to you but you have to be back before their bus comes." Jane was as nervous as hell, but also very wet from the slapping of Rose. She covered herself as best she could and walked down to the bus stop. It wasn't going to be hard to excite two boys the way she was dressed. The boys caught sight of her almost immediately and their jaws dropped as they saw the heaven sent form walking towards them. They sniggered and muttered to each other as Jane approached trying not to look obvious but failing dismally.

"H..H..Hello," she stammered trying to catch her nerves, "how long 'til the bus arrives?" The boys tried not to gawp but couldn't, the bottom of her breasts peeked below her top and her very short mini only just decent and her shoe straps just drew their eyes up her body. They both stumbled to the time-table eager to help the angel before them.

"Erm..er.. 'bout 15 minutes." She turned to look down the road, feigning to look for the bus, but trying to catch her breath. How was she going to do this? The boys were still sniggering and shuffling egging each other on to talk to her. Then one of them plucked up the courage.

"Er.. Miss, where are you going?" She was just turning to answer when a lorry flew passed, the wind from it blew her skirt up and they just caught a glimpse of her pussy before she could catch it in time. Their mouths dropped. They couldn't believe she wasn't wearing knickers with a dress that short!

"Oh, just to my sisters, were having a BBQ this afternoon." She now braved a proper look at the boys they were both quite good looking and at least eighteen.

"Have you been playing for the school team?"

"No we've left school, just playing for fun." They had obviously both been playing football judging from their attire doing a rubbish job at hiding their obvious excitement at what they were looking at! Young men and their cocks, absolutely no control whatsoever. Then again she didn't have the self confidence to realise what she could do to a man! The bulges in their shorts quite obvious.

She stepped closer to them, her aroma from the day so far and how wet she was now must have been intoxicating to them. She reeked of sex and was just starting to realise this, making a blush flash across her face. She lowered her eyes and stopped at their shorts. Both boys followed her gaze to their bulges and tried to cover it with their hands. Growing in confidence and fear of being punished she moved in a bit closer.

"Looks like you two like what you see." The boys now glaring at her lovely breasts trying to stay hidden but the first bit of dark areola was starting to show.

"Oh, this bloody thing, it's almost not worth wearing." She pulled the top down, stretching across her firm breasts accentuating her rock hard nipples and let go. It pinged back up just catching her nipples with the hem as her tits jiggled from the action. The boys gasped, eyes trying to force the crop top up to expose the young woman's flesh, their cocks now straining to break free of their shorts. She felt wicked, teasing these poor young men like this, 'I wonder' she thought and reached up pretending to yawn. The top crept up, exposing her dark areolas again, then the hem caught her hard buds, her arms stretched higher, the boys willing the top on, her nipples trying desperately to stay hidden. Then as she reached full stretch....'POP'....there they were. Oh what a sight!

"Ooo that feels good." Pretending to refer to the yawn, but really referring to her exposure and the sudden release of some of her inhibitions. "Oh look what's happened, I told you this top was barely worth wearing!" The boys didn't have to be asked to look, their eyes were straining almost as much as their shorts. With more confidence than she thought she had she purred, "now what are you two hiding there?" Her hand reached out to the first boy's hands and gently pulled his hand from his crotch, he had no resistance. "Oh, wonderful!" She chirped as his large bulge came into view. "Now you," she did the same to the next boy, "mmmm, gosh what a lovely summer surprise!"

The first boy, unexpectedly reached his hand to her left nipple and pinched it lightly between thumb and fore finger. She gulped and cooed almost melting on the spot. Then the other boy reached out and pinched the left nipple, again unable to resist a moan, two young hands fondling her breasts in public she would never have thought she could be doing this. She was in ecstasy as they pulled and tweaked her nipples,

"Ooooooo! That feels amazing!" The boys spurred on by her unabashed wantonness grabbed a handful of breast each and lent in to lick their prizes. Like children with a lollypop they lapped furiously at the rock hard flesh in their hands. Sucking them into their mouths and letting them go with a 'pop'. Their cocks were now touching her belly and she could feel their wetness as she could feel her juices starting to seep down her leg. The sound of a vehicle approaching brought them back to the real world with a thump. The boys desperately trying to hide their bulges once more but Jane was so into her new role she didn't care.

"Hey lady, aren't you gonna cover yourself up?" Her breasts now fully exposed to the world.

"Hmm, what? Oh, yeh." She said absentmindedly and she carelessly pulled her top down to cover those wondrous globes, much to the disappointment of the boys.

As the bus approached she had a really wicked thought, and to hell with the punishment.

"Would you boys like to see some more?" They looked at each other then back at the angel that stood before them.

"We should be getting back, really." One of the boys said to the other.

"Do you really think Bob and Ted are really going to mind us being late when we tell them why we are late?"

"Yeh, but they won't believe us!"

"Who cares what they believe we'll know!! And look at her when is a woman like this ever going to offer herself to us!" The other boy looked Jane up and down and his resistance drove away as did their bus.

"Where shall we go? Cos we're gonna get caught if we stay here much longer." Said the more nervous of the two boys. "Fuck! I knew it look here comes someone else and our bus has gone!!" The young woman walked up to the bus stop and stood just away from the group. "What are we gonna do now?" He whispered thinking he was being quiet enough for the other woman not to hear. "And my cock is starting to hurt!" The other woman seemed to edge a bit closer and the boys noticed she was carrying a dog lead and also had a spiky dog collar on. They couldn't be together, could they? She was also very good looking and as she turned to face them they couldn't help but notice her tits trying to free themselves from her dress. She walked towards their angel and she clipped the chain to her collar but before Jane could react her skirt was ripped down to her ankles. Exposing her wet sex to the boys for the second time. Wow she looked great with her legs bound by the straps from the shoes, tiny crop top straining to keep those tits hidden and now her partially shaved cunt glistening for all to see. She couldn't bend down to pull her skirt up because Rose was already dragging her away. What was going on? This was the most surreal day, ever!

"Jonathon said he wanted you back before the bus came, you naughty little slut. Now you're going to have to be spanked and maybe more, you bad, bad girl. Just think of that bottom of yours bouncing away as it goes redder and redder from my hand." Jane was mortified. Now bright red from the admonishment in front of these young boys. She was embarrassed beyond belief.

"If you're going to come then bring her skirt, if not then you have a souvenir from the day."

"What! They can come!!!" Things just got worse these two boys could be watching her get a spanking. The boys looked at the scene before them and tried to silently asses the situation. 'Jonathon!', 'Two hot women!', 'A spanking', what should they do? Their cocks made their decision for them almost dragging them to follow their angel and her captor.

"What the fuck did you bring those two for!!!!" Jonathon sounded furious and the boys were just about to run off. "It's ok boys don't worry I'm not going to hurt you. Hello, I'm Mr. Jacobs, and I'm trying to train these two and failing dismally it seems. Neither of them seem to be able to follow orders!!!! And you are?"

"Erm... I'm Bill and this is Paul." Both boys leant forward to receive Jonathon's welcoming hand.

"I see that you're like all boys in front of naked women, and a bit bigger than most, hmm, good, good." Bill and Paul both tried to hide their bulges again.

"Now come on don't be shy we were watching you from up here so don't think we haven't seen you're lovely packages and don't look so worried I'm not going to lay a finger on you. But I am really looking forward to this. Have you got this little sluts skirt? Ah, thank you, if you would be so kind to put it on her I would be most grateful." Bill walked over to Jane, with one hand still covering his cock, knelt down in front of her offering her the skirt to step into. She hesitated knowing that her first step was going to fully expose her sex to him.

"Not getting all shy again, Jane?" Oh god now the boys knew her name. She stepped in and the boy just stared at her nude twat. Again she stepped in and again he watched as her lips parted and closed right in front of him. He then started pulling the skirt up his face getting closer and closer to her exposed cunt the smell was sublime filling his nostrils with her thick musky aroma. The skirt reached her bottom and stopped he couldn't pull it up any further, so he moved his hands around her waist to pull it over the fleshy swell. His nose now touching her pussy she couldn't resist pushing forward helping the skirt over her bum but also pushing her very swollen clit onto his nose. He daren't move, he wanted to stay here forever, inhaling this angels beautiful smell, feeling her clit rub his nose. She started to gently rotate her clit on the boy's nose feeling sparks fly over her pussy.

"Ahem, could we get on with the task in hand?" Bill quickly pulled the skirt up and fastened it, hiding her from him once again. He then stood back, forgetting the tent in his shorts, to admire her body. Jonathon went over and collected Rose from the fence then came to get Jane they both walked just behind him making the chains stay loose. He then turned them around and with a tiny flick of the chain had them both kneeling by his side.

"These very naughty little sluts need punishing would you two be willing to do that for me?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Jacobs, sir." The boys answered in unison.

"Good, good. What we do is this, the girls bend over and hold their ankles, like so. Then we stand next to them, Bill, here next to Jane, and Paul, here next to Rose, good. Now you raise their skirts exposing their lovely young bottoms. Well go on then, I don't have to do everything do I?" The boys tentatively lifted the girl's skirts exposing their fantastic behinds with their glistening pussies poking out. Had they died and gone to heaven? They couldn't believe they were stood in this stranger's garden being asked to expose these beautiful ladies.

"Now for the best bit." It got better than this! "You have to spank these naughty little sluts." Both boys immediately spanked their respective bottoms and watched them wiggle. "Oh what a delight. And again if you please, and a little harder." 'whack' both boys left a red hand print on the naked flesh and the girls squealed and giggled 'whack' 'whack' 'whack' 'whack' 'whack' 'whack' the bottoms were now suitably red and duly punished.

"Right, now what I want us to do is play a little game of Boule. The idea is to get your balls closer to the jack than the other team. I am the rule master and any disobedience will result in punishment, ok?"

"Yes sir, Mr. Jacobs's sir!" they all piped up together.

"Bill and Jane your team blue and Paul and Rose your team red, and I'll throw the jack. Let's play."

Jonathon threw the jack and then Paul threw his ball just missing the jack. No one got anywhere near so Paul won.

"Right, Paul heads or tails? Heads it is. You can remove one piece of clothing from Bill."

"Eh! I'm not doing th....."

"Jane two spanks to Paul please." Bill giggled and Paul glared at him.

"Eh! What! No way!"

"Jane, make that four please." Paul was just about to protest again when he thought better of it, still glaring at his grinning friend. Jane walked over to Paul and was just about to start.

"No, not like that, Paul bend over, please and Rose could you pull down his shorts. A spanking has to be on a naughty bare bottom!" Paul was unsure of this but he decided to comply. He gripped his ankles and Rose pulled down his shorts and pants, careful not to expose the boys cock for fear of him not playing. Jane then did as she was taught, one hand on his back and the other waiting to strike. She looked at the Paul's beautiful young tight bottom and thought it looked wonderful still hairless and so smooth. 'Whack!' and rub. God he felt great, almost a nice as Rose's but Rose had that lovely wobble. 'Whack!' and rub. 'Whack!' and rub. 'Whack!' and rub.

"Wait there young man I just have to make sure she has done it properly. Ah, yes four lovely hand prints." Paul flushed red at the thought of everyone looking at his naked arse. But it felt really nice with a slight burning and the heat of the sun as well as an angel doing the spanking.

"Ok, Rose you may replace his garments. Now where were we? Ah, yes Paul, remove an article of Bill's clothes." Paul walked over to his friend wanting to inflict some embarrassment on him so he pulled his friends shorts down exposing his bulge even more and his damp pants.

"Paul, you won so you go first again." He won again, but only just this time as Rose came second.

"Heads or tails? Tails it is, Rose, a piece of Bill's clothing and Paul, a piece of Jane's." That's more like it Paul thought. Rose removed Bill's shirt showing a fit young man's body which pleased both the women. Paul walked over to Jane, he couldn't believe he was about to do this. He placed his hands at the hem of her top and started to slowly pull it up until her magnificent breasts bounced into view. This brought an instant tent to his shorts but he could do nothing to cover it as he was still pulling the top over Jane's head. Jane looked down at her stripper's substantial tent and smiled. But Paul was oblivious as he was mesmerised by the globes gently bobbing in front of him.

"Right, Paul to go first again." This brought them all back to the game and Paul tried to cover his bulge.

"Oh no you don't, two more spanks please Jane." Paul started to open his mouth but Mr. Jacobs started to open his and he snapped shut, bent over and grabbed his ankles and Rose again bared his bottom a little more this time. Bill was now transfixed as Jane was now topless and he couldn't wait to see her tits wobble as she spanked his friend. He wasn't the only one. Both Jonathon and Rose were eagerly waiting too. 'Whack!' and rub. 'Whack!' and rub.

"Oh my, what a delight this is. I want a photo of this." Everyone spun to the old man, thinking, hoping the old man was joking. But no, he was already on one knee, cock once again poking from his shorts ready for the shot.

"If you please, Jane, one more." Should they protest? Maybe, but they all wanted to see more. 'Whack!' and rub and click. Jane was now flushed down her chest so embarrassed but so horny.

"Paul, I do believe it was your go. But, please can the boys take their shoes and socks off before we go any further."