Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Just make sure there is a good dollop of lube on his bum first. And also you may need to prepare him with your fingers as well. But don't worry he's well trained. I think we should gag this naughty mouth for a bit too."

With that the women got to work, Diane tying a gag around Simon's mouth and Jane on his bottom. She squeezed a good dollop on his little hole and smeared it all around, and then slowly she started to push a finger into his bottom.

"Nnnnnnngggg!" Jane quickly pulled her finger out thinking she may have hurt him.

"Shut up your whining! Don't worry Jane just slap him on the arse. He loves this, look at his cock!" With that Jane had a quick peek at Simon's lovely swollen cock and with his master's permission. It was oozing all over the floor.

"You can touch." Again Jane flushed; being told she could actually touch a friend's boyfriend's cock was unbelievable. But her shaky hand reached out to touch this man's member. It was about eight inches long, beautifully veined and pulsing from the anticipation of her touch and from the piny cord still tightly bound around its base. It leapt as Jane's fingers came in contact with its shaft then she lightly stroked the gently bouncing cock, watching pre-cum flick around its head. She was engrossed. Gently gripping with her thumb and fore finger she pulled the foreskin back uncovering its beautiful purple head.

"I think we should leave it like that and you need to return to the task in hand." Diane said breaking Jane's concentration.

"Oh! Yes! Erm....sorry"

"Don't be sorry, love. It's a lovely cock and in its present state I think I would have trouble pulling away from it. Now clean you hand and get on with that butt plug."

"Mmmm! He tastes good. I want some more of that."

"There'll be plenty later on but for now you'll have to do with this." And Diane scooped some of his cum from the floor and offered it to Jane. This time not hesitating to lick the cum from Diane's fingers.

"What are we missing in here?" It was Phillipa, with Rose and Claire, standing in the doorway.

"Nothing, just dealing with this naughty boy." They all watched as Jane circled his anus and then slowly push the butt plug into Simon's bottom. What a delight to see this thing disappear into his bum.

"Now I think we all need some drinks. Slave!!"

Simon arose rather gingerly, his cock swinging before him dripping cum, feeling his bottom full of plug. He was blushing from having these women observe the act of buggery on his backside and now having to stand before them awaiting his orders. He enjoyed it but could never shift the embarrassment. All the women stared at his cock, all wanting it, but at least two couldn't ask for it as they were still to be admonished for their previous misdemeanours with Diane's boyfriend. Diane seemed to realise this as well.

"I think, Claire, you should get on your knees and start cleaning that mess up. No not with a cloth with your tongue. And don't scowl at me so, young lady, as you are the one who thought she could have my boyfriend and possibly me to do your bidding. So get on your knees and start lapping. Oh and could you raise your dress so we can all see that fat arse of yours."

"Its not f..." She started to say with indignation but was immediately cut off with a swipe from Phillipa. 'Thwack'!

"Your arse is as fat as I say it is, you slut, and for that your friend here can insert this into your big fat arse!" Diane picked up a huge butt plug, bigger than the one Simon had but it also had a dildo on it so it would stick out like a tail which would also prevent her from sitting down. This seemed to dawn on everybody at the same time and a chuckle went around the three friends. Rose did not chuckle as she then began to think of what may happen to her.

Claire got on all fours and slowly, nervously started to raise her dress over her gorgeous backside. She did this in dissent as if to turn everyone on at revealing her very cute bottom. This had the desired affect but no one let on to her so she stayed there her face in Simon's cum awaiting the plug.

It tasted wonderful and as she lapped more fell on the floor in front of her from the prick above. The cold gel made her wince but she almost moaned out load from the imminent arrival of her new tail. The plug in Rose's hand nudged at the entrance to her bum smearing the lube around her hole. She then realised it was getting warm so it must have some heating agent in it.

"Mmmm!"

"I think she may enjoy having that big, fat, wobbly arse filled with a plug. Maybe we should choose something bigger!" Phillipa piped up,

"No, mmmnnng!" 'Swish! Thwack' "Owww!"

"Shut it, Lardy, you'll take what your given. Rose gently teased the butt plug in and out, watching her friends face slide to and fro on the floor licking at the cum, whilst she pushed herself onto the plug as Claire's juices started to become visible on the lips of her very exposed pussy. She was definitely enjoying being the receiver and the spectacle.

"Oh, Oooh, Oooooh! Mmmmmm, oh god" it was in all the way. What a sight, Simon standing with his cock gently bouncing dripping cum on the kneeling woman at his feet with a 10 inch tail rising from her bum. Everyone was quiet now taking in the tableaux before them feeling very horny.

"Stand up and help our other slave bring out the drinks, I think champagne all round. Well take it in the garden. And Simon you may remove your gag." With that the four women left and Simon and Claire set about gingerly preparing the drinks.

"Oh my god the gardeners here!" Simon whispered to Claire as they came out onto the patio.

"What do we do?" Claire said

"It should be ok; he's quite a way off and is fairly old and short sighted. When I tell Diane she'll probably take this little party inside and send him off for the afternoon." But just as he finished a howl of laughter came from the four women draped on the loungers. What a sight they looked, Simon still in a state of hardness gently swaying as he walked and Claire, even though her dress covered her predicament still looked like she had a dildo stuck out of her arse.

"Jonathon what do you think of this?" What was she doing calling over the gardener!!

"Oh Madam, they look good enough to eat." Said the 65 year old gardener as he walked over to where the party was gathering, a bulge slowly appearing in his overalls.

"Ladies this is Jonathon, my more than capable gardener," she said smiling sweetly at him "and Jonathon this is, well, Phillipa you know, Jane and Rose, the butler, with a very substantial hard on, is my boyfriend Simon and the girl, with a10 inch dildo stuck out of her enormous, spotty arse is Claire, the girl who tried to fuck my boyfriend earlier today." This sent a huge flush of red over both Simon and Claire's faces but they said nothing for fear of ramification.

"Hello, pleased to meet you all I'm sure." He lent forward offering his hand to the women an act which showed off the ever increasing bulge in his overalls. He then went over to Simon and, seeing his hands were full took his cock and shook that instead. This had the women in fits and even Claire managed a smile before she realised he was heading for her. Not before lifting Simon's piny and giving his butt plug a tap that sent shivers up and down his spine. He offered her his hand to lick off the stickiness he had just received from the previous greeting pecked her on the cheek and went around behind her. He bent down and raised her dress by the hem until he had an unobstructed view of the woman's appendage.

"I don't know, it's not that fat or spotty, in fact I think I would like to see my cock replace that a little later on." Again a howl of laughter came from the girls and Claire and Simon were even redder than before. Simon was also wondering how this old man knew his girlfriend and why he felt so easy at this party.

"Hand those bloody drinks out will you, you two. Oh it looks like you've done two too many. Give them here. Ooops I seem to have spilt some on your dress, oh well, take it off and we'll have Simon wash it for you it won't take anytime to dry in this heat."

Claire had no choice but to remove the dress, but she could take a bit of control by doing it very sexily. She reached down to the hem and started to pull it up making sure it didn't catch on her tail. Slowly pulling it up her thighs, she was aware that she had her audience eating from her palm. Her pussy came into view and there was an audible collective intake of breath. The jewel in her belly button glistened in the sunlight sending sparkles across her body. Then those gorgeous, plump, firm young breasts burst into view once her very stiff protruding nipples had let go of the last vestige of her decency. There wasn't a sound from her voyeurs as she dropped the garment to the floor, just the sound of summer and the odd heart beat pounding. Her breast was still damp from the champagne which Jonathon offered to clean up.

He sauntered up to the naked woman and gently flicked his tongue across her engorged nipple making Claire moan.

"Hmmm, a bit too dry for cleaning this way and with that he poured a little more champagne on her breast. The cold liquid trickled down her breast and dripped off her very erect nipple causing her to squeal a little with the cold. He then bent down once more to lick her young tit but this time reaching behind her to gently push the butt plug in and out at the same time. Everyone was watching the old man's skill at manipulating the young woman, seeing her nearly dissolve at his feet thrusting her chest into his face. The bulge in his overalls was now showing as his cock grew down his leg and the cum glistened on Claire's pussy

"Oh my god!" Claire hissed as this dirty old man pushed the plug in one last time and finished cleaning her rock hard nipple with his tongue. The rasping of the appendage across her breasts had nearly made her cum on the spot. Not noticing Phillipa rise from her lounger and move around behind the odd couple. Phillipa's eyes were transfixed on the young bottom as it wobbled with every gentle thrust the plug made. What a beautiful scene the couple made across the generations him clothed with an enormous bulge in his trousers her naked and firm, him weathered and dirty from the gardening her clean and fresh. But suddenly it was over and she opened her eyes and look pleadingly into his.

"There you go, love, clean as a whistle." With that he pecked her again on the cheek and gave her arse one last thrust.

"Please don't stop." At these words Phillipa switched her across her bottom just below the protuberance at the top of her thighs making Claire jump.

"OW!"

"One!"

"Oh my god not more! OooW!" as the second hit her bottom just above the plug harder than the first. But she stared even more deeply into Jonathon's eyes

"Right where can I get washed and changed."

"Take Rose here, she's the other tart who tried to fuck my boyfriend today, don't be too nasty to her we want her for later on."

"Come on then my beauty lets go and get ready." Jonathon slapped her playfully on the bottom and followed as she jiggled inside the house, leaving Claire to her fate.

"Right lets have some fun of our own." Said Diane rising from her seat leaving a damp patch where she had been sat. "That man is so good with his tongue, and I'd forgotten about that thing between his legs."

"Oooo, yes. How do you know him, he isn't just the gardener is he?" enquired Jane as she also stood up.

"No, he's a friend from a while back, but for the last few years he has just been the gardener, a perfect gentleman." This was all she disclosed on the matter.

"But right now I want to have a bit of fun, as those two obviously are." The shrieks and squeals could be heard from inside where Rose and Jonathon seemed to be having a very good time.

She sidled up to Claire and without warning grabbed the girls nipples quite firmly, pulling her down so she bent at the waist forcing the dildo to stick up in the air, what a delightful sight. Her face was now level with Diane's crotch. Claire could smell the sweet aroma burst through her nose and she licked her lips with anticipation of what awaited her oral senses behind the mini skirt trying to hide her pussy. Jane couldn't resist walking up behind Simon, who was starting to feel a little left out, and gently tweak his butt plug and pull his foreskin back as far as it would go. Then push it back up so she collected a nice puddle of pre-cum in her hand which she lifted up to his mouth to lick clean. She loved watching a man eat cum. Hmm, a thought started to build in her head as she realised that she would be able to realise a few of her fantasies.

"Well young lady I think on the phone you declared that you loved eating cunt and my cunt could certainly do with some attention after all that. But I think you still owe Phillipa a few switches. Hmm, and then we'll see if you're deserving of my sweet cunt." And with that Phillipa started to lightly tap her backside. In this position though Claire's swollen wet lips popped out from between her thighs so the switch not only struck her bottom but clipped her pussy as well making her jump forward into Diane's waiting crotch. Diane grabbed the young woman's head, lifted her pathetic excuse for a skirt and ground her wet panties into the woman's face, feeling her nose nudge her clit and her tongue trying to find a way through her knickers to the jewel which lay within.

"Mmmm, that's very good, little Missy. You are certainly pleasing me and watching your tail swish as your fat wobbly arse bounces to Phillipa's switch is very hot indeed. I think down on your knees so I can turn around and see what kind of job you do on my bottom." With that Claire dropped obediently to the grass blushing furiously as she waited for Diane's arse.

"Could you remove my panties, Darling I think they are becoming a hindrance?" she said to Simon. "Are you enjoying yourself my sweet? I hope you not too bored." As Simon slipped her knickers from her gorgeous pussy he tried to lean in to get a lick but she just grabbed him by the chin. "No fucking way do you get me yet but you can have my pants, put them on." So he slipped the tiny, soaking panties on, they looked ridiculous as he forced his erect tool behind the flimsy material. There was no way they could hold him in but in a strange way he made them look really sexy.

"And no touching!"

A moan from Claire brought Diane back from admiring her boyfriend.

"Ah my other little plaything, I think my arse needs a really good clean do you think you would be able to do that for me, slut?"

"Yes." Claire replied, rather indignantly, which got her a big switch from Phillipa causing her pussy to really sting but the pleasure causing her to moan.

"Yes, Mistress." With that Diane's voluptuous soggy arse was thrust into her beetroot red face. She had never licked a girls bottom before, or any bottom for that matter but she was so turned on she would do anything if it meant her impending orgasm could be realised. She licked around Diane's hole cleaning all her juices, Diane did taste very good. Lapping up and down into her Mistresses pussy and back up again, thoroughly cleaning her. The coos from Diane spurred her on knowing that she was pleasing her. The switches had become harder but this only pushed her orgasm closer.

"Fuck my arse, you dirty little bottom licker. Stick your tongue right inside me." Claire hesitated "Fuck my arse with your tongue. Now! Clean it right out, you know you deserve it!" Claire placed her hands on Diane's cheeks and spread them apart then she dived in forcing her tongue into Diane's anus, fucking her bum hole with her tongue.

"Oh! God! Yes! That feels fucking amazing. Fuck my hole you whore slut. Eat me, you butt fucker!" This was pushing Claire and her new Mistress ever closer to their orgasms.

"Oooooooh! Yes! Mmmmmnnng!" Diane needed to get at her sex. She dropped onto her face forcing her arse against her anal assailant and sliding one finger into her cunt. Rubbing her clit with one hand and fucking herself with the other. Then another finger and another and another as Claire's tongue dug deeper into her bottom.

"Uuunh! Uuuunnnh! Uuuuunnnnhhh! AAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!" She collapsed on the floor her hand still buried in her cunt, twitching and shaking from a stupendous orgasm.

"Nooooooo!" Squealed Claire as Diane's bum hole was pulled away from her face and the canning of her arse had ceased all at the same time.

"Please, Mistress, please can I cum!!!" Still clutching Diane's legs trying to pull herself back to the source of her orgasm.

"Mmmmmmm! Fuck, that was amazing! What a little arse fucker you are!" As she lay there in bliss in her post coital ecstasy not caring about anything right now.

"Mistress, please can I cum, I really need to cum!"

"I tell you what, you little bum fucker, I really need to cum and by the looks of things so does Jane." Snapped Phillipa as Jane flushed red from the realisation that it hadn't gone unnoticed that she had one hand in her panties and the other pulling at her nipple. She stopped immediately.

"Erm...I think I need to go for a wee!" and she started to move towards the house.

"Where are you going?" enquired Phillipa.

"Well I need to pee so I'm going to go to the loo."

"I thought one of your fantasies was to piss yourself in public why not fulfil that dream now?" in fact she could fulfil two, watch someone drink her pee as well. She flushed even redder not only at the thought of being watched but now these people also new one of her dirty little secrets.

"Well? What are you waiting for? You'll never have a better time than now!"

"Erm...Well ok but I also have this other fantasy of peeing on somebody and watching them drink it. I saw it in a movie once and have always wanted to do it." She said sheepishly.

"Who's it to be then? Who do you want to piss on? Boy or girl?"

"Erm...Well...Er....I think I would like it to be a boy."

"Ok, but, if it's ok with you I'd like to fulfil one of my fantasies too. I've always wanted to fuck someone while they get pissed on. I'd love to watch you piss on him while I ride that cock, would you mind?"

"Er...No I don't think so though I may find it a bit hard to perform."

"Nonsense, just have another few slugs of champers. Assume the position, boy." Simon lay on the ground in the sun next to his basking girlfriend.

"Mmmm I think I would like to watch this." Diane muttered, just rousing herself enough from her drowsy bliss to roll over and watch. Claire was still unsated and jealous that someone else was going to get that gorgeous cock before her. She slid along the grass to spoon Diane and watch.

Simon's cock jumped for joy as Jane stood over his head. The view was incredible her panties almost disappeared into her labia as she stepped over his head and now she stood there. Her gorgeous bottom pushing the back of her skirt out showing the creases just below her arse where her wonderful legs joined it and her crack just parting engulfing the string of the thong. The wisps of blonde pubic hair visible through her sodden panties. Those magnificent breasts just poking out from below the crop top and from there her nipples were silhouetted against the sky.

"You like that view don't you my love? I can tell from the way your cock is twitching. You've always fancied Jane haven't you?" but he didn't need to answer as his cock struggled to free itself from the flimsy net that had ensnared it.

Claire had slid her arms around Diane and was now gently stroking the bulging mass of her Mistresses breasts easing a nipple into the open as they watched Phillipa straddle Simon's legs. She lowered herself down with great control until her bottom just touched his thighs. Her hands hooked under the material and with one swift movement stood up ripping the panties from him. This action forced the panties against the butt plug ramming it into his arse.