Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uuuunnnngggggghhhhh." But the pleasure was unbelievable. His cock leapt forth, a long string of his cum whipped over him and hit Diane's exposed breast. Claire could not resist licking the goo from it enjoying the feel of her Mistresses nipple harden to her touch.

"Mmmm, that's nice, slut!"

Jane's legs had bent slightly and she was looking skyward trying not to think of what and who lay below her and also that there were three other people about to watch her piss herself and then watch as her friend's boyfriend, whom she would also like to fuck, drinks it. She wanted to run and hide but if she did then when would she ever get the chance to do this again? Simon glanced down to see Phillipa, whip in hand, gently tap the end of his cock. She looked stunning all clad in skin tight leather her small perky tits trying to force themselves. She unsnapped the clip on the side of her skirt and tossed it away revealing her skin tight leather clad pussy and was that a zip down the front of her knickers.

After a few heavy strokes across his helmet with the whip she discarded it and as if to answer Simon's question,

'Zzzzzzzzzziiiiiiiiiippppppppp!" the noise caught everyone's attention and all eyes were now glaring at Phillipa's cunt. Willing it to be exposed, daring it to come out and play. She pulled the two sides of her leather panties slightly apart. The urge to see her fanny was almost audible. Then without warning a jet of yellow fluid gushed from her panties soaking Simon's cock which looked as if it was bathing in the golden shower. It's head swaying from side to side in the warm stream. The flow stopped almost as soon as it had started and her fingers slowly moved to the waistband of the pants with two snaps and woosh it was free. A gasp erupted from everyone as her sex sprung into view it was completely shaven and the lips hung down either side of her gaping pussy. Cunt juice was collecting on the lips and slowly dripping onto his legs. Simon's cock strained to bursting point as it tried to stretch up to meet her wanton slit. The two girls on the floor wanted to get up and lick it and even Jane nearly leant over to touch it. Her cunt commanded sex from everyone and everyone was envious that Simon was going to be the lucky benefactor.

Phillipa slowly, inexorably bent her legs moving her trap closer to its prey, stalking it, closer and closer, eyes glued to the pulsing throbbing organ about to consume this lucky prick. Jane's hand had slid into her panties, Claire's fingers had squirmed there way to Diane's cunt and Diane had reached behind her ready to pierce Claire's sodden lips. Then she pounced and his cock was engulfed by this sweet little pussy monster, gone in one mouthful.

"Uuuuuunnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!" issued from everyone's lips as fingers found there goal and Phillipa just sat there head thrown back guttural noises crawling from her mouth, vibrating on Simon's piss stained member. After what seemed like forever she slowly lifted back up just clear of its engorged head and hovered, her lips kissing the swollen bulb below drawing it upwards, bum leaving the ground up, up then plunged once more.

""Uuuuuunnnnnnngggggghhhhhhhh!!!!!" everyone again following Phillipa's lead, Simon getting a little extra as the butt plug was pushed deeper into his arse. She then started to slowly ride his cock everyone watching as her lips unfolded and slid up his shaft, the sex mouth coating its prey in juice glistening in the sunlight. Massaging his meaty pole, sucking the cum from the depths of his balls. She leant forward with her hands on his chest and pistoned her arse up and down five or six times then back to the slow drawing of his salty cum. Her hands reach up to Jane's and delicately remove them from her panties, her eyes smiling, encouraging her to complete her fantasies. Jane put her hands on her head and tried to relax, whilst Phillipa puts her thumbs either side of her lips and her fingers on her belly and squeezed up and in. Simon lookrd up to see a little yellow stain spread over the white cloth covering her pussy. Then a drip onto his face, Phillipa whispers,

"Open your mouth." He complies as the drips gathered in the panties yellowing then drop into his mouth, it's warm and quite pleasant.

"Nnnnnnggggghhhh" her legs nearly buckle, her panties flood and swell with piss then it streams down her legs and from her panties, soaking him. He tries to swallow it all but there is too much. Phillipa leans forward and covers her friends pissing pussy, fills her mouth and swallows.

"Oooh you taste fantastic. What a view Simon must have, much too nice for the devious little fucker." And with that she spun around and lay back just in time to see Jane's panties swell once more and gush yellow piss all over her.

"OH! YES! Mmmmm! Fuck! Fuck! Fuck meeeeee!" she gurgled through the piss as she thrust up and down on Simon's cock.

"I want to see more!" She reaches up and rips Jane's panties off just in time to see Jane's lips part and another trickle of piss spills into Phillipa's mouth.

"Mmmmmm, mmmm you taste wonderful and I was right the view is beautiful. Her hands slide up the inside of Jane's thighs all the way up to her pussy all eight fingers feathering her snatch, ducking, diving, flitting, probing, brushing her clit moving away coming back drawing her down, down, down onto her tongue finally her goal darting in and out flicking lips and clit and thigh arse the smell of pussy and piss mingling intoxicating. Jane starts to bounce up and down fucking her friends tongue, her finger finds her clit and start scraping at it, rubbing it, wanking it. Then she sees another goal, she feels filthy for thinking it she has never wanted it before but seeing it swollen with cock she has to have it and leans towards her prey, Phillipa's gorgeously bald sexy cunt. Her tongue snakes out from behind her lips snaking across her belly and over the sensitive shaven pubic area. Phillipa squirms with excitement. Jane grinds back onto Phillipa's mouth wanting more tongue and feeling it wiggle from left to right from top to bottom then in as far as it will go.

"U, U, U!" As Phillipa hums onto her clit. Jane's tongue has now found her clit and tastes pussy for the first time the aroma of cock and cunt are delicious. Her tongue snakes down to feel the base of Simon's cock as it thrusts into sopping pussy. She feels it pulse he's going to cum. Lapping at the cock and the cunt she feels her orgasm building.

Then BANG!!!! As the three of them erupt into one huge orgasm. Screaming and writhing together juices flowing everywhere. They are soaked from sweat, cum and piss.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"

The pulsing mass of flesh slows, stops and is then still.

"What's been going on out here?" Jonathon whispered to Rose as they came back into the garden, "it looks like they've been having some fun too." He had now changed into some shorts and a t-shirt and he was leading Rose by a collar and lead, her hands tied behind her back. She had also changed into a luscious pink bra and panty set that set off her young body magnificently. As they approached the others, the sun glinting off the drying fluids on their bodies, they stir.

"Mmmm, that sun is wonderful." Diane cooed as her eyes adjusted to the brightness.

"Hello my sweet, thank you for asking this old man to stay on this afternoon. Who'd have thought this morning that I'd be quite as sated as I am and looking down on such a delectable sight."

"Ah, Jonathon, you underestimate yourself. You still have a few more years in you yet. And by the looks of that cock of yours you are already up for more. How many men of your age could say that." They chuckled as the two friends looked towards the growing bulge in the old man's shorts. "It's been a while since I've seen your magnificent tool and don't think I haven't thought about it as you've been doing my garden, wondering if you still wear nothing under those overalls. Perhaps I should find out sometime soon."

"Maybe I do and maybe I don't and just maybe you will find out someday soon." Diane thought she saw a flush of red briefly cross the old man's face. He pulled his gorgeous pet to his side and had her kneel at his feet.

"Looks like you've got her trained well."

"It's not hat hard to train one such as her." He smiled and fiddled with a little thing in his hand.

"Oooo." Rose purred as she buckled slightly, pushing her chest out and fluttering her eyelids.

"Aah, I see. Now what should we do with this lot?" nodding towards the pile of still damp bodies in front of them. "I never thought I'd see Jane in this position in a million years. But then again I wouldn't have seen me in this position before I met you."

"Yes." Jonathon chuckled again, "you were a real prude weren't you, all fresh from school, thinking you knew it all. We soon had that out of you didn't we." It was Diane's turn to blush now, but thank goodness it was only Rose to hear. "She has a fine body, why does she hide it all the time. Every time I've seen her here you would never have guessed that such a beautiful butterfly was encased in such drabness."

At this Jane started to stir as her eyes opened she flushed bright pink at being caught in such a compromising position and sat up doing the best to cover herself but she left one dark hard nipple poking out from under her crop top revealing how turned on she still was.

"No need to blush so, my sweet, we were only singing your praises and saying what a shame it is you cover yourself up all the time, at least better than you do now." She looked down and saw her nipple, quickly pulling down her top and then realised from the way she sat her cunt was on full show for any one who cared to look, and both Diane and Jonathon were looking. The heat from her face was unbelievable.

"Would you do me the honour of allowing me to taste that delightful looking pussy?" Jonathon questioned, the tip of his cock now protruding from the bottom of his shorts. Her hands flew to obscure the view, "such a shame to hide such a wonderful thing from the world. You should be proud of what you have." What with his kind words and the thought of what she was doing ten minutes ago she moved her hands allowing the old man to feast his eyes on her pussy.

"Ah thank you my dear, you make and old man very happy, so will you let me taste?" With that she dipped her head and blushed crimson red.

"Oh, yes, Jane, you really should let Jonathon dip his tongue; he's almost as good with that as he is with that cock of his. I know he cured me of a lot of my inhibitions. I'll tell you all about it one day."

And she smiled lovingly up at the old gardener letting her gaze drop to the cock she still desired. Fuck it she thought, rose from her nest in Claire's arms and crawled over to him and gave his cock a loving suck letting it 'pop' as she pulled her mouth away.

This act seemed to bring the others out of their slumber. Phillipa sat up and realised that Simon's cock was not only inside her but still hard and she groaned with pleasure as the hard prick forced its way back into her cunt pushing their mingled fluids out all over Simon's legs.

"Ooo, that feels fucking fantastic. Oh, and look at that another delightful thing to wake up to." As she looked over to where Diane was sat with the old man's cock peeking out about two inches below the hem of his shorts resting on her cheek.

Claire tried to roll onto her back squealed forgetting her tail as she tried to bask in the sunshine. This set everyone off laughing.

"My god where did you get these beauties from? I think I've died and gone to heaven." Jonathon grinned looking down at his pet and her friend struggling with the dildo in her arse. "I do like to see a young girl put into her place. For that matter I like to see a naughty man punished for his misdemeanours too." This wiped the smile from Simon's face as he was revelling in Claire's predicament. As his eyes turned to the old man's, trying to read what he meant, but also saying "ah, yes, but look old man what I have sat on my cock," as he pushed a little at Phillipa's cunt and as if on cue, and perhaps she had some inkling what was going on, Phillipa stood up from Simon's cock letting it drop from her cunt with a shudder, walked around, and squatted over Simon's face.

"Open wide, you insolent little fucker, don't you dare use me as a prize in your games or I will squash you like the little shit you are. Now eat!!!" With that she pulled her long lips apart, pinning them to her thighs showing him a huge dollop of their combined juices gathered in her crack. She then lowered her cunt just above Simon's open mouth let go of her lips so they just tickled his lips causing his tongue to dart out eager for the taste of the two of them. Flicking around just inside her cunt felt amazing and she lowered a bit more so he could get further in with his tongue.

"I have a great idea, as Simon looks as if he's eager for some cum and Claire said she loved to eat cum from a pussy, perhaps we could get them to share the offering between them. Phillipa, sorry love I know you're loving that but I still feel these two cunts have some payback to do. Indulge me, my sweety, and I'll owe you." With that Phillipa dropped onto Simon's mouth grinding his tongue up her pussy and his nose up her bum and shuddered.

"Mmmmmmmmmmm, uuuuunnnnnngggg! Alright, but after that he's mine for a while." She then lifted herself up and squeezed a huge blob of the gooey mess into her new pet's mouth. He was about to close it when another blob collected at the entrance to her sex, drop, drip, drop as it plopped into his now full hole. She sat on his face again and ground down nearly forcing Simon to squirt his full load back from whence it came.

"Come on, bitch, start sharing that goo between you." Claire did as she was told and crawled over to Simon and started to kiss his lips, the taste of her second pussy today was sublime. God she loved cunt juice so sweet and musky not like the salty sperm, which she enjoyed as much but it was less the forbidden fruit. When Simon opened his mouth they were awash with flavours. Their tongues fighting over the stuff, darting around each others mouths spilling drops. Simon tried to roll Claire on her back but the gurgled shriek reminded him of the problem she had with this manoeuvre. Spunk and cum covered their faces now, it was in their hair on their necks. Claire started to move down to Simon's chest kissing chewing biting a sticky trail to his nipples. She then spun around and got on top of him so he could chew on her tits and nipples. Groans and moans were becoming more and more audible as the consumption of chest became sublime. Squeals were heard from both as the biting got harder. Then Claire set off again leaving here gooey trail over his belly to the pulsing member before her. His tongue had already founds its goal and Claire's elusive orgasm seemed seconds away. Her head went down on his cock and she swallowed him whole, picked up her head to dive on a second time when 'click' a collar was clasped around her neck and she was being pulled away from her cock, his tongue and her orgasm.

"NNNNNNOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! I NEED TO CUM!!!!!" She tried to get the last from his tongue as she knelt squirming on Simon's face but it was gone. She was left sobbing on the grass inches from relief. Her hands being tied behind her back with no resistance. She was spent, would she even cum today, surely she had paid for what she had done?

As her eyes dried she looked up and was shocked to see that Jane was also collared and sat at Jonathon's feet. What had she done to deserve that? Simon was also collared and sat at Phillipa's feet and she had guessed by now that her Mistress was still that bitch, Diane. She didn't know how she was going to get her back but she knew she would. But for now she had to be content with sulking at her Mistresses feet.

Phillipa was happy with her lot but would have liked to keep Jane as well as Simon on as pets but it was decided that Jonathon was the man for the job as he had been for herself and for Diane. Diane wanted one more thing from Claire and Simon but that would have to wait and she too was slightly jealous of her gardener for having her friend to train, she really wanted to watch though, lucky bastard with those two beauties what she would do. A little dribble of juice crept down her thigh and she pulled her bitch to clean it up.

Jonathon was fairly good looking but no oil painting his now oversized frame was showing the signs of age but he looked good for it. His chest swelled with pride at the two pets by his side his cock still poking from his shorts. In fact Diane and Phillipa were as jealous of them as they were of him. The scene bringing back memories of their first time with him. He still commanded without being ruthless but you had to obey as punishment was quick and severe.

"First my little pets I'll teach you to walk." He snapped lightly on the leads and they stood, walking a pace behind him, chains slack. He walked them to the end of the garden which was lined either side with thick hedges but the end was open and looked down onto a road. Jane became nervous as they approached the end of the garden but Rose was oblivious having never been there before but slightly more comfortable with only Claire's summer dress on even if it was too small for her.

The road wasn't that busy but a passing bus would be able to see anyone standing at the end of the garden in fact there was a bus stop just there.

"Now for your first walk." The young women looked confused, surely not! "Rose, my dear, I want you to go and wait for a bus, there should be one along soon. When it arrives I want you to ask how much the fare from here to Redruth is. If there is no one on the bus I want you to tell the driver that you have no money but really need to get there and you have to comply with there wishes. If there are people on the bus then enquire of the fare get off but you have to flash." Rose swallowed hard. Jonathon undid a few of the buttons that did up the front of the dress, straining to hold her large breasts covered, revealing some lovely cleavage and removed her chain but kept the spiky dog collar, a strange looking adage to the summer dress. She climbed over the fence and down the shallow bank and stood at the shelter.

It wasn't long before the bus appeared, slowing to stop to pick up its new passenger. The doors opened and the driver couldn't hide his joy at the sight that awaited to board his bus. Her tits jiggled as she climbed the steps making the material and her nervousness harden her nipples so they jutted out. His gaze was fixed on them almost willing the buttons to give and expose the delights that lay within. Rose was fairly used to men staring at them though. But she also knew she was naked beneath her dress having removed her bra and panty set earlier and also what her other task was. This made her feel very horny indeed and could feel the heat building in her groin. She glanced around, there was one old man sat close to the front also ogling the beauty that stood before him.

"How much to Redruth?"

"That'll be £4.20." he answered to her tits. Taken by the situation she lent forward giving the driver a great view of her cleavage, her breasts inches from his face. She looked down at the man's crotch and wasn't surprised to see a bulge growing in his shorts. She was patting her bottom pretending to look for money.

"Oh I seem to have forgotten my purse." She said in her best stupid woman voice.

"Sorry lady, I can't let you on without payment."

"I'll pay, if she sits next to me." The old man piped up starting to rummage in haste through his jacket pocket.

"That's very kind of you but I think I'd better get my purse as I'll need it for shopping." Turning to the passenger blocking the view of the driver Rose put one finger to her lips and slowly gathered the dress exposing her freshly shaven pussy to the gentleman, "thank you very much."