Mrs Jones' Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes Miss." Mrs Jones was nearly in tears at the embarrassment of the cituation the only thing holding her back was the fact that she was fulfilling one of her most secret fantasies. Her skirt fell back covering her gorgeous arse from the prying eyes just as Miss Sparks reached her teacher.

"Miss Sparks please raise Mrs Jones' skirt again. There's a dear, thank you. Now class what do you suppose the punishment should be? Miss Sparks could you see.... Oh that silly skirt could you please remove it so it doesn't get in the way." Miss Sparks unbuttoned the skirt from her teacher's waist and then unzipped it the anticipation from the sound was electric even though they had already seen underneath the skirt the thought of their teacher being stripped in the class was beyond their wildest fantasies. The skirt fell in a heap on the floor and the class gasped, even the head mistress drew breath. Mrs Jones looked sublime stood there with her arms held by two boys barely able to contain their cocks in their shorts and a gorgeous young lady, cane in hand ready to punish her naughty teacher.

"But first of all Miss Sparks I want to know if Mrs Jones is ready for her punishment. Mr Cullen, go and see if Mrs Jones is ready." As he slid his chair back Mrs Gordon caught a glimpse of the young man's cock, "oh my, Mr Cullen, I think I may have a few more plans for you," she whispered into his ear. And she let her hand stray over the exposed wet tip of his swollen gland as he walked past her.

Mrs Jones pushed her bottom towards the boy's touch, as his hand gently caressed the object of so many of his desire's, his prick straining to be released from the confines of Mr Cullen's shorts and the poor horny boy blushed red as a dollop of pre-cum oozed from his cock onto the floor.

"Mr Cullen I will not have you sully school property! Now find some way to clear that mess!" The head mistress demanded. "Miss Haynes, go and help the poor boy." The

Chapter Six

The door bell rang again and this time it woke Mrs Jones from her luxurious sleep. The sweat beaded down her chest and slithered between her beautiful breasts bared to the world. Not that there was anyone to see, though she secretly hoped that her neighbour Gary was once again eyeing her from his bedroom or even filming her as she knew he had done before. Her hand slid across her moist tummy and into her bikini bottoms when the doorbell once again disturbed her.

"Fucking hell, who can that be?" she asked herself as she got up from her sun lounger and wrapped her short gown around her. "It better not be those kids from no38 again or I may have to go around and see their parents. Coming, coming! Oh I wish I was." She said to herself.

It had been two weeks since that wonderful naughty weekend of fucking all brought on by her boyfriend's naughty behaviour with those two women he had found, what gorgeous beasts they turned out to be. But since then they had all deserted her and gone back to work so she was left with just the memories. She had not followed up any of the invites from either Gary on one side or Rod and Pippa on the other. Much as they had filled a few of her fantasies she wanted to wait for Simon to come home again, even though he said it would be OK.

The distorted figure framed in the front door was wobbling towards the doorbell once more but she reached the door and started to open before it got the chance to ping again.

"Yes, can I help you?"

"Yes. Mrs Jones is it?" She nodded, as the man openly talked to Mrs Jones' cleavage which made her cross but she also felt a tingle in her pussy as she loved to feel that she drove men wild with desire as she stood there purposely letting her gown open just a little more. "I've come to read the gas meter, gorgeous day isn't it?"

"Oh yes it is. Please, come in it's in the kitchen." As she turned towards the kitchen the man followed. "Shut the door. Would you like a coffee?" She asked him as a matter of course, hoping he'd say no so she could get back to her busy afternoon in the sun.

"Yes please, black, no sugar ta." There was another ping at the door.

"Excuse me I must get that." She brushed past him feeling her tits on his sleeve as she did so and she felt him turn to watch her fantastic arse wiggle up the corridor to answer the door. His cock hardened in his overalls, he wished he'd worn something underneath now, but it was just too hot. "Oh, hello, yes it's lovely to see you. No, no it's just the man come to read the meter. Yes he's not bad." Mrs Jones walked back down the hall feeling the man's eyes move with her every step as her big boobs jiggled nakedly under the gown. The two girls followed her into the kitchen.

"Oh, Mrs Jones, where have you been keeping him?" The girls giggled as they stared at his crotch and the lump growing there. The girls were dressed in their tennis gear with pig tails, very short white skirts, tight white t-shirts, pop socks and trainers and looked absolutely fabulous.

"Now girls please leave the man to drink his coffee and read the meter." She admonished but the girls just stared at the man as he blushed from the young women's attention.

"Where is the meter madam?"

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry it's in here." She walked over to the wall where there was a cupboard on the wall above the man's head she reached up dragging the hem of her gown of her gorgeous bottom her near nakedness was clear for all to see as she only had on the tiniest of g-strings sliding between her lovely arse cheeks.

"Mmmm, Mrs Jones what a wonderful sight. What do you think Mr meter-reader?" Cooed Lisa.

"I think he agrees. Look at that bulge in his overalls. He has a very healthy package and I'd bet he'd love to see it sliding between those beautiful legs. In fact Mrs Jones didn't you say we could have you do anything we wanted? Well right now I'd like you to come over here and face this very well endowed man." Jenny beckoned her old teacher over to her and the lady stood between her parted thighs. Jenny then reached under the robe and started to slide her hands around Mrs Jones' waist. "Would you like to see these gorgeous tits in the flesh?" He just stood there gawping at the delightful show that was unfolding before him. This stunning, barely clothed, older woman at the beck and call of a very beautiful young woman. "Well? Cat got your tongue?"

"Y...y....y...yes." He stuttered, not quite believing this was actually happening.

"Yes, what?" Jenny said raiding her voice, while Lisa had slid around behind the man and struck him hard across the arse with her hand.

"You will address her as madam, you disrespectful man, or you can get out now!" Her other hand had reached around the front and started to squeeze his lovely cock quite hard until she got a reply.

"Yes, Madam." He almost squealed until Lisa reluctantly let go of her prize, but she wanted it to last and she felt that he wouldn't if she carried on like she was.

"You want me to bare these lovely orbs for your perusal, do you? You want me, a young woman, to bare these ladies boobs for your delight, do you? And what do we get in return?" Her hands had now slipped up to Mrs Jones fantastic rack, rubbing her smooth hands over them tweaking their nipples that now protruded under the material, these gorgeous mammeries that drove people wild struggling to stay in place under the satin gown. While Lisa hand rose up the young man's body slipping into the overalls at the top popping the first popper 'snap'.

'SLAP'!! Lisa's hand came down hard across the man's arse again.

"Answer your Mistress or you will leave now!!"

"Y...y...y...yes." Lisa's hand slid around to the front of his overalls, popped the bottom popper and reached inside and pulled his very large, very hard cock out for all to see. It was a mess with pre-cum everywhere. "Oh I would have loved to have played with this." Her hand slid up the shaft pulling back the foreskin and exposing a lovely purple head. She then bounced in front of him and pushed him towards the front door. "Get out!"

"B..b...b..but what...er...why...hey come on look I'll do whatever you say!" The man was desperate seeing the prospect of so many fantasies disappearing before his eyes.

"I told you to get out! You had your chance and you blew it!" She pushed him further down the hall and Jenny had run to the front door and opened it and he was pushed unceremoniously out into the hot summer's day, with his cock sticking out in front of him. He stood there totally bewildered as the door slammed and the laughter could be heard within.

"Oh, Lisa you are a cruel, cruel young woman." Said Mrs Jones as the giggled away in the kitchen. "Well you two look ravishing. You have made me very wet and in need of satisfaction." But the girls just looked at each other then turned to the teacher.

"You remember what you promised us Mrs Jones, don't you, you filthy wanton wench? You are ours to do with as we wish, so sort yourself out and make some tea." The woman straightened her gown out and composed herself. Jenny arose from her stool at the breakfast bar and walked over to Mrs Jones as she was refilling the kettle at the sink. The young woman placed her hand on the older woman's bottom and gently circled it as she reached around her and picked a wooden spoon from the draining board. "You know what this is for?" And the teacher slowly nodded, knowing what was coming. "Bend over please. That's it. Now lift the gown. Mmmm Mrs Jones what would your colleagues if they could see you baring your big arse to two students"

'SLAP! SLAP! SLAP! SLAP!' two slaps for each cheek which wobbled beautifully and now glowed a fantastic shade of red.

"Ok, Mrs Jones you may go and continue sunbathing while Lisa and I go and find something more suitable for a slave girl to wear, now off you pop." With that she dismissed her ex-teacher with a little pat on the bottom.

"Thank you, Mistress Lisa and Mistress Jenny." And she bounced back to her sun lounger in the garden.

The two girls giggled and ran upstairs to Mrs Jones room and started to look through all the superb costumes in the cupboards. There were maid's outfits, teacher outfits, nurse uniforms, rubber, very sexy dresses, school uniforms but they wanted something that would say she was theirs, something naughty but she could wear in public. As they searched the cupboards full of clothes they found what they wear after and lay their slaves clothes on the bed ready for her to change into.

"Mrs Jones, oh Mrs Jones, your clothes are ready on the bed and.....oh dear where are our drinks? We'll decide what to do about that but for now go and change and then we'll have a mojito each."

"Certainly Mistress Jenny and I'm very sorry for my little mistake." She curtsied and wiggled off excitedly to get changed. They were very pleased with their handiwork when she appeared looking very seductive in the garden in her outfit carrying two mojitos. Her hair was flowing down her back just tied around the head with a tan leather head band with turquoise stones. Her top was covered with a short tan leather waistcoat, tassels dangling down tickling her belly and covering her boobs from the side while her very ample cleavage was squeezed beautifully together by the material. Her skirt was strung tightly together at the sides with two tan leather stripes about 7 inches wide tapering to point just above the knee and on her feet she had moccasins' bound around her legs to her thighs. She looked delightful and the girls wanted to ravage her there and then but knew they would never get around to the rest of their plan if they did.

They started to tease their old teacher as they became less inhibited due to the lushes mojito the woman had brought them and their short pleated skirts seemed to be constantly exposing their young pussies held in tight white knickers, as they played around in the garden while Mrs Jones prepared a picnic for them whilst watching from the kitchen window. When she had nearly finished the girls came bouncing in both with very hard nipples trying to push their way out of their incarceration in tight Lycra.

"Are you ready to eat?" Asked Mrs Jones as she started to load a tray with lots of food.

"Mmmm, yes we are, but we're not going to eat here we're going to go to the river and eat so could you pack the car and call us when you're ready." And the girls ran off to play around in the garden some more. Whilst Mrs Jones was left to feel the panic of knowing that she was going to have to go out in public dressed as she was with two very gorgeous women.

Lisa knew a fairly secluded spot down by the river just on the outskirts of town where there was a lovely glade surrounded by weeping willows and access to the river, away from prying eyes as the sunny side faced a huge house on the other bank. It was on an island so the only access was by boat and she knew the manor had a boat which was fairly easily borrowed as she, Jenny and a few friends from school had done so on many occasions before. They found the boat tied to its usual place, next to the pontoon, and pulled onto the bank.

"Are you sure this is ok, we're not going to get into trouble are we?" Mrs Jones inquired.

"No we do it quite a lot during the summer. I don't think they're here very much." Lisa said as she pushed the boat into the slow flowing water, exposing her knickers as she did so and getting a sharp slap from a giggling Jenny.

"You naughty girl, stealing a boat so you can have your wicked way with an older woman. What would the authorities have to say about that?" As she struck her friend again making her cheeks redden and setting them off with a lovely wobble.

"Erm, excuse me, what do you think you're doing with my boat?" The three women turned around to see a very attractive man walking towards them in a tight blue shirt and very short tight denim cut-offs.

"Oh, I'm terribly sorry but we quite often come down here and borrow your boat so we can get to that island over there?" Jenny said, as Lisa struggled trying to pull the boat back onto the shore, exposing a lot more of her very cute bottom than she realised.

"I'm sure you have as we haven't been here that much over the past few years, but that doesn't excuse you stealing my boat to sun yourself on my private island." He glared at the women but couldn't keep his eyes from all the naked flesh in front of him, especially Lisa's gorgeous bottom desperately failing to stay covered by the very short skirt. Jenny and Mrs Jones saw that the man was struggling to keep his eyes from Lisa's very fine wares and also the effect of the exposure of so much flesh was having on his manhood. The situation, as far as he was concerned, and the ladies could see, was rapidly becoming out of hand or shorts as the case was, and he had to quickly remedy the situation. "I suppose, though, you do return the boat undamaged so I really don't see why you can't use it, if you want. But please could you ask, or at the very least, let my wife or I know you're using it, next time." With that he walked off before his cock popped from the bottom of his shorts.

"He looked a bit uncomfortable." The girls sniggered loud enough for him to hear as he walked back to his house.

"We should have invited him over and seen how long we could keep him out of our pants or him in his." This resulted in even more laughter.

They reached the island where the girls immediately set about their mischief. They ordered the Mrs Jones off the boat so she could pull them in and they wouldn't have to get wet. She immediately jumped into the shallow water but sank above her knees in the soft gooey mud. As she extricated herself she was coated in a layer of mud. To make matters worse her wet feet could get no grip on the river bank and slipped straight over coating her front in mud. The girls laughed uproariously to see this elegant woman covered in mud.

"It looks as if you're going to have to get washed off before you start serving our food. Right out of those dirty clothes and go and wash." Mrs Jones was still in clear sight of the house.

"But Mistress Jenny, I'm still in clear view of the house, someone might see me." Mrs Jones implored even though she knew she should do exactly as they asked immediately.

"Well you shouldn't have got all filthy, should you? Now take off those dirty clothes and wash them and yourself, NOW!" She jumped to obey the young woman and started to remove her clothes. As she stood she noticed the young man across the river was standing by the house with, presumably, his wife pointing towards the island. This sent a thrill through Mrs Jones body, she loved being watched especially when she was being so naughty, openly and brazenly stripping for two beautiful young nymphs, barely out of school, certainly fell into that category. She was naked and stretched her body relishing the sun heating and drying the mud on her body. She bent down and smeared more of the mud on her body, it felt delicious as it heated and cracked. Sliding her filthy hands between her legs, staring at the couple in front of the house opposite. Was the woman playing with her husband's cock or was it her imagination? Lisa looked towards the house and realised what the woman was doing.

""Are you showing off to the couple over there, you dirty whore, playing with your cunt to complete strangers. My, my we are going to have to do something about this wantonness, Jenny. Look at the filthy cunt wiggly her tits at them. First of all, wench, you're ours; secondly you need to help us from the boat and thirdly you need to clean yourself off and change into your picnic clothes." With that she helped the girls off the boat and jumped into the water. "And no playing with yourself."

From the water she could get a better look at the couple who were definitely playing with each other, if only absentmindedly, as they watched the sight on their island. Mrs Jones dived under the water, when she surfaced they had gone and Jenny was calling her to her tasks. She rose from the water like a nymph, cleaned and ready to service her Mistresses. Jenny threw the slave her new attire which was a tiny pinny, enough to cover her pussy, with a bib just big enough to cover her very ample breasts but only if she didn't move too much. Her bare bum looked lovely with the bow from the pinny just covering her crack.

"What would you like to eat mistresses?" She curtsied in front of the two young beauties.

"Well, Slave, first of all I think you need your punishment and then secondly I think Jenny needs eating. So come here and get on your knees." The woman lowered herself onto her knees and crawled over to Lisa. "Look at this Jenny!" She said as she lifted the bow exposing their slave's moist pussy. "What on earth should we do with this?"

"Oh, Lisa, I really don't know but while you have the filthy tease on her knees I think my pussy could do with a bit of a clean. All that sweat from tennis this morning needs cleaning and I think her punishment should start with that as well as a bit of a spanking on that big bottom. Are those naughty people still watching?"

"No they've gone away, but I think you're right. Clean Jenny's pussy wench, whilst I redden your naughty arse." Mrs Jones crawled towards Jenny who leant back on her arms, bent her legs and opened them wide for the teacher to access her sweaty damp knickers. She looked divine in white with the damp gusset on view. 'Swish!' Lisa struck her prize with a small stick she found lying on the ground. Not too hard but enough to leave a lovely red line across her slave's pretty bottom. Mrs Jones inhaled sharply and let out a little whimper just before she dipped her head to the prize that lay before her.

"Oh, that's it, you wicked little teacher, slide your tongue across my damp knickers. Can you smell the sweat?" Jenny wiggled closer to the tongue lapping her already damp panties flicking her labia and rasping up her crack. "Mmmm, that's lovely, you like little young cunt, don't you? Perhaps we should invite your class here for a field trip and you could show them all what a great cunt cleaner you are." Mrs Jones shuddered at this as she thought of her class watching her eat pussy. It scared her but also really turned her on as Lisa could see.