Mrs. Wintergreen's Rule of The Crop Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was then roughly pulled up by her long tresses and made to crawl across the floor to the large window. Her head craned up to relieve the strain on her hair as she was forced to lean against the reinforced pain of glass. Dusk darkened the city sky as the lights illuminated the office and the naked couple. The only sound in the room was their shallow, frantic breathing and the agitated pounding of Marian's heart. Her succulent breasts heaved up and down with each breath, and her trembling frame was dappled with perspiration.

"Fuck me."

Bates nodded and took her roughly by the arm. Her back was thrust to the window and her hands were grabbed and placed above her head. Pinning her there firmly, his erection nuzzled her upper thighs as he pushed upwards from the knees and widened her legs. His cock slid in and kept on going until she was impaled to the hilt. Neither of them guided it, it just seemed to find her opening naturally. As his body bumped hers, she exhaled from his sheer brute strength.

Bates further surprised her as he reached down, grasped her lithe legs, and hoisted her boots up around his waist.

"Wow!"

Her tits crushed against his chest as he began to piston in and out of her well-juiced pussy tunnel, ramming her into the pane of glass. He thrust up and dragged his dick back out with huge pelvic lunges, and Mrs. Wintergreen felt every twitch and throb of him inside her muff.

His strength knew no bounds as he effortlessly bounced her up and down on his upright pole. She hugged him with both arms and held on tight as her legs flailed wildly. He stepped back two paces and his hips thrust up and they fucked in mid-air, and the momentum of their frenzied fucking made the pair of them snort and pant.

"Oh, you, devil!"

From the very outset, there had been electricity between them, a sexual desire and passion they both needed to unleash in the most savage means possible. And from her point of view, her authoritativeness conflicted with her submissive side. Her bottom slapped against the tops of his thighs as he drove up ever deeper.

"Like this, do you? This cock?"

The booted vixen gritted her teeth as her pussy slid up and down on his formidable log.

"I've had, mmmm! Had better," she mocked as her love juices ran down her butt crack, disclosing her true feelings.

"Fucking liar! I'm going to fuck you in the arse!"

Marian made a grunt of approval as he spun her around to look out over the shimmering lights of London. He licked his middle digit and used it to finger her anus. This elicited a positive reaction from Marian who had partaken of anal sex a couple of times previously. He then positioned his throbbing cock between her nether cheeks and slowly pushed in. She was incredibly tight, but then any resistance gave way and the tip of my cock made its way in about an inch. Marian braced herself and spread he palms on the window.

"More!"

"Very well."

He held onto her hips until he was nearly in. It was an unbelievable feeling. So very tight and hot. The moaning female began to stroke her clit and her moans were becoming increasingly frantic.  He picked up the pace and knew instantly that he couldn't hold out much longer. After less than a minute, Mrs. Wintergreen came hard, screaming aloud as she hammered on the glass with her clenched fists.

The pressure on his dick was more than Bates could endure, and he withdrew and spurted arc after arc of cum all over her buns and spine. Stream after stream of cum flowed out of his cock and left splatters of his gooey jam covering her pale flesh. Marian spun back and got down onto her haunches and gripped his swollen cock. She sucked him off, licking any remaining drops of cum until he was squeaky clean.

"Evening, Mrs. Wintergreen. Been working overtime again?"

An old lady with a four-wheeled trolley loaded with cleaning supplies trundled in and began to busy herself with her chores. Marian stood and tottered over to her desk and plonked herself down in her chair. Still naked and still sticky with sweat, cum, and spit.

"Ah, Mrs. Goligthly. The office is a mite muckier this evening. I'll see that you get an extra fiver in your wages."

The nonplussed cleaner looked at the stark bollock naked Jeremy Bates with only a smidgen of interest and carried on dusting. Marian had known the lady for years and knew she would turn a blind eye to more of her unusual late evenings.

"Mister Bates was just leaving, isn't that so?"

"Right. Is that the time? Must dash. Bye for now."

The CEO gathered his things and vanished. Mrs. Wintergreen looked at the clock on the wall and saw that it was six-fifteen. If she was quick, she might make the 18.45 back home to Ipswich. She cupped her bald snatch, and wriggled in her chair, reveling in the sweet feeling of her winking anus.

"Is it raining?" she asked Golightly as she pulled her dress back on.

"No, lovey. You'll be fine."

Marian grinned back.

"Indeed I shall."

END

12