All Comments on 'MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 02'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

NEW CHAPTER OUT TOMMOROW!!!

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 1 year ago

Damn bro, that was one heck of a party. 😩😳 But I swear I enjoyed every damn page of this chapter. Please Mondo, hope the next comes out real soon. Loved the cameos. I'll go and read those stories again, I enjoyed them the first time but need a refresher. Whew! Miami ain't going to be forgotten soon.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

Well, I was warned that this chapter would enrage me.

Thing is I cant quite figure out why it did? MC and Rashida are fwbs and apparently she's hurting from a recent break up so she's entitled to bone anyone she wants to. So why did that scene enrage me, the MC hasn't exactly been celibate... well except for since this storyline started I guess. Maybe cuz she hasn't really been around for him to at least have some kind of support? Cuz clearly Shawnee is not that one.

Speaking of which, why does she have such a huge hate on for him? She deliberately wanted to use and embarrass him, from what I can remember he didn't do anything to her to earn that. She agreed to work with him, they were both too weak to refuse Renee when she poached her simp Andre and she agreed to toss him overboard for the promise of more money compliments of Renee; so what's her beef?

Hopefully the next chapter can sooth some of the burns, and also answer some questions. Honestly I don't really see MC and Shawnee ever becoming friends, but I'm really concerned about his friendship with Rashida. That "daddy" thing sorta felt like he was getting replaced...

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

Damn. I was expecting chaos and I got more then I paid for.

I always felt like Rashida and the MC relationship was only going to last for a season. I think they were going to eventually out grow each other mentally and physically. To be honest I didn’t see the nuclear option though.

So many glaring red flags from the beginning of the trip. Rashida use his trust for her against him. Why would you take a suppose friend to an uncomfortable situation without them knowing. When the MC asked her that same question. The answer to me didn’t seem sufficient enough. Just my opinion the party proved Rashida and the MC was never friends just fuck buddies. To put the nail in the coffin Rashida knew her actions was fucked up. That’s why she turned away after being caught with dude balls deep in her. I guess calling the MC daddy wasn’t just for him.

The million dollar question is. Can the relationship be Salvageable. I really don’t see how but anything is possible.

Now let’s discuss Shawnee. According to Nova Shawnee likes the MC. I guess Shawnee like is the equivalent of a little boy on the playground pushing down all the girls he like. I am still wrapping my head around how she is treating the MC. Maybe the next chapter will answer that for me.

@Mondotoken you have out done yourself once again It was a bit of nostalgia seeing the cameo’s. Now that twisted bitch April I wasn’t happy to see her ass lol. I literally can’t wait until tomorrow for the next chapter Time to act like I am doing some work..

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Could barley read this, right now I hate shawnee's dumb ass with a passion for using the MC as a scapegoat for all her anger cuz she doesn't have the courage to face the one that was actually using her. Never really liked her before but this cemented it. I hope Mc gives her a "Come to Jesus moment". Also MC really needs some self defense classes or a gun or something because after everything he's been through, not having either one doesn't make sense.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Hey 🐐,

First, good Lookin’ on bringing in characters from your other stories.

It was hard, to give this 5 stars. But not for the writing or the story, top notch as usual. But just how bad I felt for the MC. I knew Thunda’s forgiveness came way to fast prior to the trip to Miami. I said as such on the comments on the last chapter of Badunkadunk.

Maaaan….He did good to stay as long as he did. I’d have been gone. To stay long enough to see your muse railed multiple times, culminating with her calling this other cat “Daddy”. Wow.

This was awful. In the best way possible. 5-Stars. Damn.

TerraKhanTerraKhanover 1 year ago

I thought MC was educated but I guess I was wrong. He still a simp.

I don't know what he expects from Rashida, if it's just FWB why does he "cry" whenever he sees her with someone else...?

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

TerraKhan about 2 hours ago

I thought MC was educated but I guess I was wrong. He still a simp.

I don't know what he expects from Rashida, if it's just FWB why does he "cry" whenever he sees her with someone else...?

AUTHOR'S ANSWER: Did anyone ever consider he's still becoming the "TRUE EDUCATED SIMP"?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous