All Comments on 'MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04'

by mondotoken

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
usernametusernametover 1 year ago

Man got his get back. Hey Mondo. you got any stories where April turns someone out? I only see her as a secondary character in other stories, I don't think I've seen extensively where she is the primary act or go all the way with turning someone out.

CreeperclawCreeperclawover 1 year ago

Oooph, I know this part of the series is supposed to be focused on Shawnee but I can't help but be puzzled at the continued drama between MC and Rashida. One moment they seem cool, the next she ghosts him and leaves him with Shawnee, they hook up and start being friends but it seems like now she's scared that he isn't her friend anymore. Given their history together, especially very recently, maybe they've just been through too much to be fwb's or even friends for that matter. Business associates seems fine tho, I think.

Also MC gotta be careful, sure they were swingers but Koa was lowkey trying to pull something by banging Rashida. Then he gets curious about how he managed to hook Shawnee before and seems insecure about how well he banged his wife now... One day he'll bang the wrong woman and be on the bad end of a furious bf or spouse, dude better learn to fight as well as he can fuck.

usernametusernametover 1 year ago

The fact that you are willing to torture your character and let them take L's is really refreshing, I feel like it makes their wins even better. Amazing chapter

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

Q&A Moment

Question: usernamet about 1 hour ago

Man got his get back. Hey Mondo. you got any stories where April turns someone out? I only see her as a secondary character in other stories, I don't think I've seen extensively where she is the primary act or go all the way with turning someone out.

ANSWER: I have plans for this character. Mean Girls of Maplewood was her introduction and part of her origin.

If you're a fan of my work, please let sleeping dogs lie for now. And I like to think that we saw April

outgrow her initial mentor and become something else (See: MEAN GIRLS OF MAPLEWOOD CH. 17)

EXCERPT:

"WHOSE FUCKING PUSSY IS THIS?!!" April screamed as she crested white hot.

"YOURS, IT'S YOUR FUCKING PUSSY-YOUR FUCKING PUSSSY APRIL!! AWWWNNN, OOOOHHHH

GAAAAWD, APRIL!! IT'S YOUR PUSSY!!" Melissa Reed aka Red, the meanest girl in Maplewood,

undisputed queen of her high school and the sheriff's daughter, shattered into a thousand fragments.

She had become a sobbing, drooling mess as both girls cemented the symbiotic nature of their

complex relationship.

....

Red lay silently staring glassy eyed watching April's thick, Rubenesque figure in all it's nude glory, both

girls glistening with sweat. The full figured blonde stretched allowing her joints to audibly crack before

running her fingers through her wet tresses shaking it out. The dark mascara looked almost like war

paint on her face as she continued glaring down at Red just lying there on her bedding.

...

Things were irrevocably changed, and Red didn't know how she felt about it, wiping her arm across her

nose, sniffling a bit.

"Was it good for you?" April asked as she closed the bedroom door behind herself.

NOTE: Once again, let sleeping dogs lie and thank you for reading my content. April will Return.

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

@Creeperclawabout

Re:

Also MC gotta be careful, sure they were swingers but Koa was lowkey trying to pull something by banging Rashida. Then he gets curious about how he managed to hook Shawnee before and seems insecure about how well he banged his wife now... One day he'll bang the wrong woman and be on the bad end of a furious bf or spouse, dude better learn to fight as well as he can fuck.

ANSWER: Maybe he already has-LOL!!

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

The male psyche can be very fragile if not controlled. Koa gets a kick out of hanging horns on certain men by conquering their woman. Koa fell to realize the MC isn’t the average Jo Blow. By the time he realized his mishaps his wife has already been wrecked, and sampled by the Educated Simp. . The MC needs to be more careful when he is choosing his dalliances. Because a jealous man can be very dangerous when sensing a threat. If he keep thinking with his dick. He will have to use his running endurance training for more then jus sex but from avoiding confrontations. It doesn’t seem like he is very equipped to really handle himself in very physical altercations. The MC have been lucky so far the situations he has been placed in.

The relationship with Rashida is going pretty much like I expected. Rashida was only being loyal to the MC only for survival purposes. The MC figured all that out towards the end of this chapter. That they were never friends, but business associates with fringe benefits.

The true test for The MC is going to be his new fame that is about to smack him. Man I can't wait looks like there is going to be more chaos on the way.

@Mondotoken thanks for putting this out on my vacation. Each chapter I tend to think you can’t top the last but somehow you manage the feat. I don’t want to wear the patch because I am enjoying being hooked.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 1 year ago

Yes! That's how we do it, MC! Well played. Looking forward to the next.

OgbaNcha1OgbaNcha1over 1 year ago

Looking forward to the next episode/chapter. 😁👌🏾

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

OgbaNcha1 1 day ago

Looking forward to the next episode/chapter. 😁👌🏾

STAY TUNED!!

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

This next chapter is kind of a mini novel.

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

@Mondotoken thanks for the update. Well it looks like I need to put the patch on until the next chapter drop. I hope that will satiate my appetite.

mondotokenmondotokenover 1 year agoAuthor

Progress Report: Next Chapter will be near or over 100 pages.

gydeongydeonover 1 year ago

@Mondotoken can't wait

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous