MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04

Story Info
If you don't want the answer; don't ask the question...
22.9k words
4.71
5k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers

Shawnee's door opened revealing Rashida standing there floppy bonnet and robe staring at both of us in our disheveled sand encrusted state. Her gaze drifted down to our intwined fingers.

"WELL IT'S ABOUT TIME." She laughed walking away from the open door.

MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04

*********************************************************************************************

"This is another fine mess you've gotten me into."

"Cállate, deberías meterte en todo este culo que tengo aquí esperando por ti, payaso"

"Still not understanding the Spanish no offense bitch."

Shawnee scratched at her temple then gave my intertwined fingers an encouraging squeeze. We hadn't let go of one another since the conclusion of our fight and the subsequent hate fuck which now informed what could possibly be our relationship going forward. Both of us were a mess of matted clothing, bruised body parts and sand in the most inconvenient places as she took my battered suitcase leaning it against the outside of the door leading to her inner sanctum. Shawnee unslung my camera bag hooking it atop my suitcase glancing at me with a stuffed smile that made her signature chubby cheeks visually prominent.

"Shit man, ain't we a pair?" She was so cute in this instant; I couldn't help pinching one of her chubby cheeks getting a fluttering of the eyes along with a demure half smile.

The secure door to the women's bedrooms chimed favorable with the light going green on the fixture. Shawnee pushed it open revealing a small inner area in a square shape. There were two doors facing us with conventional handle knobs as she went inside still holding my hand.

"I feel like I just got the key to the corporate restroom or something." I commented unable to hide the joy at being accepted by her.

"Come on in here and let's talk about that "something" payaso." Shawnee opened the closest door revealing a vertically large modular designed bathroom.

The architecture of this apartment was incredible bringing to mind a few questions that I ignored noticing a walk-in tub and shower combination in one corner. It was the kind advertised for elderly people but a luxury version as I glanced at Shawnee with an obvious question written all over my face.

"Let's just say, uh sugar daddy?" She admitted peevishly slightly nodding her head.

"Uh, okay." Both of us were standing in front of the sink as Shawnee glanced at her reflection in the mirror noticing the mild bruise on her chin. She touched a finger to it wincing a bit making me feel like an asshole averting my eyes. Shawnee wrapped an arm around my abdomen positioning me in front of the mirror.

"I'm good papi; but you on that racoon shit right there bruh." Ms. Thompson had indeed given me two classic shiner black eyes.

Shawnee planted her lips on my left bicep kissing it before relieving me of my wrinkled shirt. More kisses were peppered all over my back making me wince a bit myself from our explosive street fight on the beach. Her hands played with my pecs sliding jointly down over my abdomen to my belt buckle undoing it. Shawnee was stripping me naked in complete service kneeling taking my slacks in one swift movement. I knew to let this woman have her way stepping out of my shoes, pants and both socks.

"What's up with that tub over there?" I just had to ask.

"You uh, do remember what I used to look like, right?"

I chuckled remembering Shawnee's former figure the true definition of pear bottom heavy with extreme prejudice. Those unmeasured proportions intermittently shut down the perve section of the internet when one of her scenes dropped. I'd tracked her progress on the original site I'd built using it as a gauge before releasing my stockpiled content sporadically. The other site had down damage to her money making ability with a deluge of crap content.

"I'll never forget." I replied.

"My uh, benefactor thought the tub would help me be more comfortable because of the uh, monster booty. Fuck man I was offended at first, but that shit hella comfortable; even got a sauna built in too. I know you're checking me out probably wondering at my size, right?"

"I didn't say that."

"Well anyway, I'd lost a lot of weight last month and a half but the booty started fighting back. Back then at my skinniest, I was sporting a good fifty-six inches; but now I'm still two sizes bigger than Rashida. Guess the booty knew you were coming, huh payaso?"

Both of us couldn't stop chuckling half embarrassment and two parts left over history that defined our association. My eyes found one of her nipples plainly visible sticking through a hole in her shirt from the scuffle. Shawnee glanced down following my eye line to the erect nub pressing her pointer finger into it hard. She actually pushed in the succulent nub, then both of us watched it pop out like a tiny little jack in the box laughing. Shawnee held both hands up in the air like I was pointing a gun at her. I obliged slipping the shirt over her head tossing it on the grey tiled floor. Shawnee interlocked her fingers at the back of my neck drawing me down into a brief make out session.

"Maldito negro, me tienes realmente jodidamente cachondo. Voy a hacer que quieras casarte conmigo este fin de semana." Shawnee was cupping the underside of my package handling my balls rolling them between her fingers.

"Huh?"

"Pull my shorts off, or would you like me to keep them on in the shower?"

We just stared at one another for a few moments before I shot down into a standing squat gingerly pinching the elastic waistband of her skintight shorts. Shawnee looked down into my face watching with a heartened smile as I peeled them down carefully exposing her extraordinarily wide hips until her bare muff came into view.

I planted a few kisses on her mound before running the flat of my tongue on it as I slid those shorts down to her uncharacteristically smaller ankles and feet audibly hearing a slight tearing noise initially. I looked up at her smiling countenance finding the remnants of a post coital glow on her features. Shawnee stepped out of them one foot at a time as I stood up trailing a hand along her inner thighs cupping her sex. Three fingers slipped just inside remaining slightly stationary as her eyes fluttered.

"Damn, if you did this to me back in the day you could've stole me." Shawnee admitted.

"Back in the day?" I went a little further up to the knuckles raising an eyebrow.

This long distressed gasp escaped her muting any explanation on her part as we began making out passionately. Shawnee captured my offending digits sucking our intermingled essences from them starting to flush a bit in those chubby cheeks. I was mentally affected watching a side of her I'd never seen before knowing she was tasting our early tryst in the wee hours of the encroaching morning. There was no doubt I'd dropped damn near a liter of cum inside her tightened snatch as she opened her eyes wider studying my face interlocking our fingers with the hand that had been in her mouth.

"Come on let's get into the shower, I wanna wash you up and get some more of this BDE you got going on now."

"I'm just regular, stop it girl."

"Bullshit motherfucker all the times we messed around and fucked, and I mean we did it A LOT; no offense but you were good back then not even a full year ago. Now, you got my legs shaking bruh; I'm getting wet just looking at you payaso. Watch yourself cause I might keep you up in this bitch like my fucking gimp on some old Pulp Fiction type shit."

"Shawnee."

"Yeah?"

"I'm really sorry; about everything. Uhm, its my fault for introducing you to her and that drama every bit of it is on my motherfucking head girl. You have every right to hate me and wanna beat the shit out of me Shawnee. I messed up your relationship with Andre and your life. All she wanted was your man Andre from the jump; that's why she called herself leveling you up. It's my fault she was able to groom you; I'm responsible. I'm sorry Shawnee I messed up bad, real bad and I'm not making any excuses for my fucking ignorance back in the day."

Her face went real ugly and twisted, eyes reddening dimples widening at the corners of her lips. She made this noise that sounded like a demonic giggle before bursting open sobbing as she grabbed me in a strong bearhug that nearly squeezed the life out of me. Her pride had always been a factor in everything she did from her days as a slacker to this current iteration I had no name or point of reference for in the moment. I hugged her back just as strongly resting my chin over her shoulder rubbing her back until she quieted down pushing back softly.

"Thank you." She whispered still huffing as tears streamed down her face. I tried to wipe some away but it was futile.

"There's no reason for you to thank me; girl I should be on my knees kissing your feet after all of the bullshit you went through with Renee. I can't ask for your forgiveness because I don't deserve it." Shawnee burst into tears again but we just held hands fingers interlocked. I let her get it out hoping the hatred was being drained as well. I had this fleeting memory of Quisha, but only for a millisecond. Shawnee clapped a hand over my mouth using the other to clumsily wipe her tears.

"Hold up, just give me a minute to get it together. Joder, será mejor que te lo ponga o voy a empezar a enamorarme de ti, nigga. Me tienes completamente jodido. " She gasped sniffling a bit as I wiped some tears with my thumb.

Shawnee planted her lips on my left nipple sucking hard before nipping it making me yelp. The smile on her face was genuine as she led us to the shower starting it up. It didn't seem as if she wanted to give up continuous tactile contact between us as I thought of Andre.

Their relationship was always uneven with Shawnee doing most of the thinking for them as a collective. It was undeniable their relationship was born of something akin to a John Steinbeck novel, a modern version of George and Lennie's symbiotic coupling. Only this time George was a thick Latin female with a muted thuggish attitude that exploded outward when its close knit bubble was threatened. A pang of shameful grief overcame me with a sliver of memory that saw my former mentor and sometimes lover mention "She'll get over it" regarding Shawnee.

"Hey man whatever you're thinking about; just stop it because I'd rather be fucking instead of doing that shit."

"I thought you wanted me to make love to you?"

"Stop playing with me; get your ass in this shower." Shawnee opened the door giving me a loving shove into the shower before reaching onto some adjacent shelving donning a silver bonnet. I started busting up at the sight of this shit on her head looking like a fucking weather balloon.

"FUCK YOU LAUGHING AT?!!"

"Who gave you that shit girl?" I was having a belly laugh as Shawnee pushed into the shower closing the door behind her.

"Rashida why?"

I laughed harder unintentionally lightening the mood between us as she predictably pinched my cheeks shutting things down accidentally as I winced in pain. Shawnee really could punch with the force of a cinder block when she wanted to and I found out the night prior. She pressed in cooing and cradling my face in her hands giving me a kiss on the bruised side making us both wince. I used my thumbs to wipe away the tears from her face kissing her on the forehead.

"Stop playing when a bitch wants to take care of you."

"That's what I'm afraid of Shawnee." She facepalmed using her other hand to snatch down the detachable shower head starting to wet me up. It was a fabrication I'd never seen before with a few buttons on it that she pushed getting a lathery substance to come out of it hosing me down. I'd never seen or heard of anything like it intrigued with its design.

"Wow Shawnee, your sugar daddy live in motherfucking Wakanda or something?" She chuckled meticulously lathering up my body directing me to turn around so that she could do my back. There was a folded out bench there for a person to sit on giving me more of this awesome architecture to admire.

"This apartment was designed by a woman fool."

"YOUR SUGAR DADDY IS A WOMAN?!!...OW DAMMIT!!" I continued playing the fool getting a stinging pinch on the butt as Shawnee chuckled explaining a bit more.

"Look man, this apartment was designed as a proof of concept for some real estate bigwigs; no before you ask, I don't know if they made more of these, but I get to live here and I ain't answering no more fucking questions; now lather me up and we can take a tour of the place later. You ain't getting out of giving me some more of this." To emphasize her point, Shawnee reached around handling my manhood with authority.

"We're gonna have to do that tour tomorrow because I'm gonna get you good bitch; you're gonna go to that tournament in a wheelchair." Shawnee looked over her shoulder with a grin as I sprayed her back washing away the dirt and sand.

"I used to be so mad back in the day because you made me go to that mall; that shit was so embarrassing but there was just something about you that I kind of trusted. Why'd you take me out that day?"

"Because you needed to know that you were a star."

"You really thought that about me?"

"Yeah, I knew we couldn't keep shooting content in your apartment because that shit would've got real old quick. People, your fans needed to see you in a real world environment Shawnee. I knew that getting footage of you in actual public was key. Why do you think I named you Ms. WTF?"

"My ass, right?"

"If we kept shooting in your apartment at the time, people would've started seeing you as some ghetto amateur shit and I didn't want that for you. You're better than your contemporaries, so putting you in the real world next to average women was tantamount in making you larger than life... The Real Ms. WTF. That's why I thought it would be a good idea putting you up against Chi Town Thunda but it was mixing oil and water when I figured you two would give one another a boost online. That's why I asked you to hold your stuff back from being released at first."

"Fuck." I was rubbing and lathering up her back stopping as she realized what I had been stupidly doing back in the day.

"I didn't intend to show your stuff to anybody, but once it happened you and Andre were revealed; so it is my fault you got caught up in the life. That other bitch knew your worth too; that's why she tried to run you into the ground stockpiling footage because she knew you were a cash cow-UH, SORRY!!"

Shawnee turned to me taking the detachable shower head I'd been using to do her back and enormous rear end. She leaned in kissing me softly letting the mood linger for a moment diffusing our conversation. She went back to cleaning my body focusing on my chest and tumescence content not to continue things verbally. I got an up close and personal with her full enhanced breast grabbing her waist as I sat on the built-in bench. Shawnee lurched in so that I could feast on her nipples sucking and nipping them the way she liked. The showerhead retuned giving me an impromptu shampoo.

The lathery soapy concoction felt good along with her fingers caressing my scalp but didn't last long as Shawnee planted her still humongous butt in my lap not really sitting; instead it turned into a sort of lap dance making my prick rise to the occasion spectacularly between her deep cheeks. She was kind of squatting doing this slight movement that paid in dividends making those WTF cheeks pop and clap on my shaft. I pushed my cock deeper between her cheeks prompting Shawnee to roll out an old favorite between us in the form of a bionic twerk.

It was so called back in the day because when she really put her back into it, you would get the most unique looking clapping of those cheeks sheerly because of her weight. Both halves would do this full round rotation smacking wetly into one another revealing her openings in a cheated visual slow motion. It was nice to see she still retained this little trick as that mountainous butt landed in my lap putting my prick in the witness protection program. Shawnee was still squatting more or less because her weight would have shattered the wooden bench.

Demonstrating a bit of synchronicity, Shawnee let the detached showerhead slide over her shoulder into my hands. I used this to hose down her deep rear cleavage using the warm lathery substance as lubrication before presenting the showerhead back to her which resulted in Shawnee leaned back into my body like a lazy boy. This was a surprising bit of body control that belied her ridiculously thick proportions. I was already driving the underside of my cock along her gluteal cleft fully cradled and hidden from view. Shawnee applied the shower head to her clit using her free hand to spread her flower apart.

"Aw shit, you know just what I want, don't you?" She leaned forward almost bent over letting me long stroke that lathery rear cleavage for a few minutes before planting her butt in my lap again.

Her narrower waist allowed me to reach forward and play with her button using a circular motion with the fleshy nub pressing into my middle fingers. Her moans began to echo and carry probably audible outside of the room itself. Trapped between those middle digits and the spray from her shower head, Shawnee could only take a few moments almost bolting upright inadvertently giving my trapped prick a salaciously rough tug. She used a hand on the high edge of the walk-in tub looking at me with flushed cheeks.

"Switch places?" I offered.

The former Ms. WTF was more than a little happy to oblige me resting her titanic buns on the seat making it disappear like magic as I knelt between her legs. Shawnee framed her cunt with both hands spreading that slick juicy flower apart giving me a perfect view of its rich inviting pinkness. I turned my head at an angle taking her clit in a manner that allowed my tongue to slip inside and tickle her inner groves. In short, I was fastened to her sex like a lamprey eel getting immediate affirmation from this hyper thick Boricua.

" Toda la mierda, negro, ¡te voy a mantener encerrado aquí, hijo de puta! Vas a ser mi esclava sexual!! ¡¡Toda la mierda que te estás comiendo todo el marica!!"

I cleaned her out and licked around the rim of the bowl making Shawnee lose herself cupping the back of my head while rolling one of her nipples. Her hips were swiveling all over the place with my ears cushioned by her inner thighs. I was privy to a veritable symphony of whimpers, gasps, and Spanish language encouragements until she couldn't take it anymore. Her fingers were interlocked behind the back of my neck in a death grip while she took advantage of the situation fucking my mouth as much as she could. I went at her clit hard knowing instinctively that she was right at the precipice.

Shawnee yanked back on my head out of nowhere slapping her clit repeatedly while palming my noggin like a basketball. I had a front row seat to her self-assault which prompted me to get cheeky inserting two fingers curved up against her "secret spot" tapping out a frantic Morris code from her box.

"MUTHA-FUCKA!!!! YOU FUCKING!!! GODDAMN PAYASO ASS NIGGA!!! AW FUCK MAN I'M GONNA START CHUNKING YOU OUT IF YOU DON'T GET THOSE FUCKING FINGERS OUT OF MY PUSSY!! NO-NO WAIT!! LEAVE THEM IN BABY!! OH SHIT YOU'RE GONNA MAKE ME!!!KEEP DOING THAT!!! NIGGA!!! OH FUCK MAN!! SHEET!!"

I almost jumped out of my skin at the loud THX quality falsetto squeal that exploded out of Shawnee followed by an unintelligible string of Latin sounding gibberish that had my ears ringing and the rafters shaking. I was hit full blast with several bursts of her essence as Shawnee manically rubbed it out with a skin tone akin to cayenne pepper. Her clit was so swollen I would've questioned her gender if we didn't know each other beforehand. I decided to reinsert those two fingers but Shawnee snatched my wrist up in the air with an iron grip.

mondotoken
mondotoken
2,005 Followers