MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH DIOS POR FAVOR NO PAPÁ!! ¡¡SERÁ BUENO LO PROMETO!!!!" She begged off pulling me forward peppering the knuckles of my captured hand with rabbit kisses.

"Okay Shawnee, relax." Both of us were interrupted by loud knocking at the bathroom door.

"HEY WHAT THE FUCK YALL DOING IN THERE?!! WE TRYING TO SLEEP!!!" Rashida didn't sound too pleased with us as I noted her use of the word "WE" telling me that perhaps her hookup Koa was inhouse.

"DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT GIRL; WE ALL GOOD IN HERE BITCH!!" Shawnee glibly yelled back both of us getting nothing in return as her gaze returned to me. Both of her hands were covering her mound hiding it from view as she struggled to keep the rampant euphoria from making her burst into gregarious laughter.

"Can I have some ass? " I shrugged cracking Shawnee's resolve as she covered her mouth with a hand still trying to hide her cunt from view.

"¡Oh, este negro bonito de aquí! ¿Quieres casarte conmigo?"

"Still don't know what you're saying." Shawnee leaned forward tracing her pointer finger down the bridge of my nose with a slap happy look on her face. Her posture was slumped making her look somewhat deflated on that bench.

Right when it didn't seem like she would move, Shawnee slid off the inside bench turning her monster booty right into my lap using an elbow to make sure she didn't faceplant. This young woman intermittently chuckled under her breath looking back at me over her shoulder a few times before reaching back parting a ponderous cheek.

"Backdoor please papi." The punch drunk look on her face made me do a doubletake again. Shawnee laid her head sideways on the bench reaching back spreading both cheeks this time.

"Por favor, mi coño necesita un descanso papi; toma mi otro agujero si quieres o te lo chupo todo lo que quieras bebe. Toma mi puerta trasera, bonito negro." It sounded like she was begging in near hushed tone as my hands grabbed big healthy handfuls of her rounded hips.

I slid inside her confines easily burying everything to the hilt as Shawnee cooed still holding her enormous halves apart allowing me to see what I was doing. She was mostly silent other than light huffs and more encouragement while her backdoor was stuffed. It was a bit uncomfortable kneeling in the walk-in shower with my head level with its high walls and her massive butt pillowing my crotch.

The knocking returned.

"HEY WHY ITS SO QUIET IN THERE NOW?!! YALL OKAY IN THERE?!!"Rashida lingered at the door which I knew didn't have a lock. She seemed unwilling to come inside seemingly having a karmic reaction that mirrored my own hours ago. I exchanged looks with Shawnee slowly disengaging to address our mutual acquaintance. She reached back placing a hand on my sternum while using a finger signaling for me to be silent with a muted snicker.

"UHM, EVERYTHING OKAY IN THERE?!!" Shawnee took her time getting up using a handrail to our immediate right righting herself on shaky legs as Rashida knocked again. Shawnee kept a finger over her lips patting me on the head as she stepped out of the walk-in shower sort of wobbling to the door like she was three sheets to the wind. I kind of hung over the edge of the tub with my arms draped limply over the sides.

Shawnee opened the door in her birthday suit looking Rashida in the face.

"Damn girl, what the fuck happened to you; shit Shawnee you look blasted out like a muthafucka?" I heard Rashida ask concerned.

Shawnee slammed the door in Rashida's face. There was a lingering echo as I ran out of the shower in the buff.

"What'd you do that for Shawnee? She just asked you a damn question!"

Shawnee planted a finger over my lips while maintaining the one over her own snickering as I was silenced. She took both of my hands in her own raising them to her lips kissing them before finding my right nipple which she began sucking and swirling her tongue on before outright nipping it making me yelp. This didn't stop her from tracing a slimy trail down my abdomen as she plopped down on her knees with a muted thud cupping the underside of my balls while encircling the base of my cock.

My entire endowment disappeared between her lips with this kind of nasty sounding gurgle as she began rhythmically twisting fingers around the base of my endowment and squeezing my balls in pumping fashion.

"Oh shit girl I think I'm a fucking dead man."

Her deep breathing and wet sort of nasty sounding gulps and gurgles added to the atmosphere as she demonstrated an advanced version of her own oral technique leagues ahead of what had been stolen by our former mentor and used to brainwash her former boyfriend Andre for better or worse. Shawnee remained flushed to the ninth degree almost taking on a pinkish skin tone as she went to work on my junk trying to encompass my balls along with everything else hidden behind her lips.

She went after my balls sucking and slathering copious amounts of saliva all over my package. Shawnee went at the junction between my inner thighs and pelvis vacuum sucking and nipping it with her teeth. I wasn't shocked when the flat up her tongue discovered my taint licking as much as she could underneath my balls before slurping down my endowment like she intended to swallow it whole. The twisting motions returned with more intensity like she was trying to treat my package like a light bulb unscrewing it off or something.

"I'm definitely a dead man bae."

I shrieked out of nowhere as her nails clawed into my buttocks. Shawnee pressed forward actually taking everything into her maw making me cry out in rapturous joy. It sounded like someone had shanked me out of the blue with the echo predictably carrying over. Shawnee didn't break the seal even as I shot rope after milky rope of cum deep between lips stretched out to the max. It sounded like someone was sticking a hot poker in my urethra as I hunched over cradling her head with both hands whimpering.

The bathroom door flew open hitting the wall revealing Rashida standing there pissed.

"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TWO DOING TO EACH OTHER UP IN HERE, HUH?!!!" She stood there hands on hips eyeballing both of us with a disparaging look. I myself, was a deer caught in the headlights.

Shawnee however, was a different story.

Right there on her knees in front of Rashida and me, this Puerto Rican twentysomething gulped up my entire dripping package turning her head staring at my current running buddy and FWB with rivulets of jizz intermingled with her saliva running off her chin.

Shawnee opened her mouth revealing a full creamy load of my thick jizz to Rashida. She was the living embodiment of Ms. Pac Man giving us a good look at her situation before audibly swallowing everything with a loud gulp. Rashida's brown eyes went wide mouth hanging open as she turned her attention to me shifting weight to her right side as she leveled a finger in my face.

"You need to stop doing this shit to people; she's all fucked up now and ain't no way she's gonna be right in the head at that fucking tournament today. SHIT, WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU DO MAN?!!! SERIOUSLY BRUH?!!"

Before I could say anything, Koa appeared in the door frame quickly doing his own doubletake at us. This motherfucker wasn't wearing shit either putting me to shame as Rashida averted her eyes scratching her temple peering down at her own bare feet. She was the only person wearing anything wrapped in a short silk robe matching bonnet on her head. Shawnee planted a few kisses on my package before planting her palms flat on the floor slowly getting to her feet fully nude in front of Rashida and Koa.

Shawnee loudly slammed the door in their faces.

"You've gotta stop doing that; people are gonna take it personal." I wagged a finger in her face getting a short snort and giggle before she slurped my pointer finger between her lips.

"I don't care papi."

"Seriously."

"You hungry baby? I gonna burn for you and then I'm gonna sit on your fucking face. I'm gonna make you up something real nice for breakfast and then I want you in my fucking bed." She didn't seem to be looking at me, rather right through me still lost in her post-coital bliss.

"What about the tournament?"

"I'll figure it out."

"We'll figure it out Shawnee." She was already going at my left nipple sucking it while rubbing a thumb on the other.

I leaned over opening the door again finding Rashida and Koa still there facing each other now. Shawnee was leaned into the side of my body with her arms wrapped around my abdomen.

"Sorry about this morning; we'll figure it all out together." Shawnee's hand was handling me with a sense of ownership.

I slammed the door in their faces.

Afterwards one Ms. Shawnee Thompson was picked up in one fell swoop and planted on her back where she was judiciously railed on the bathroom floor of her apartment with no fucks given whatsoever. We discovered a joint predilection and secondary preference for a modified missionary position wherein she was literally rolled in a ball with most of her weight supported by her upper back and shoulders. This upright fetal position allowed me to go balls deep with little to no friction blowing load after load inside her until we were left laying at the foot of the bathroom door.

I passed out sleeping like a rock on that bathroom floor with Shawnee snoring loudly beside me.

[DARKNESS]

"Get your ass up!"

"Huh what? Come on ma let me sleep a little more; I'll be on time for school, promise." I mumbled eyes shut tightly.

"BOY WAKE YOUR ASS UP!!" Rashida yelled jolting me out of a deep sleep. I found myself looking up at her face noting the furrowed brows and trademark scowl at this point.

"What?"

She was wearing this really nice bikini coverup dress that did nothing for the big shapely stallion legs staring me in the face. They were oiled down real nice catching the light nicely as I realized I was still laying on the bathroom floor while Shawnee was missing. Rashida was holding a metallic tumbler in one hand while the other was firmly planted on wide hip. I was still addled from rolling around with the plus sized diva who'd pushed us both to the brink and an actual fist fight.

"WHAT?!!" Rashida did this annoying imitation of my voice following this up with sarcastic sounding mean spirited laughter that was wholly fake.

"Fake laugh and I don't sound like that."

"Yes you do and I ain't taking care of that fool. Shawnee ain't taking care of it either because you idiots are making my money funny." A bath towel tented by my erection was covering my pelvis. I was extremely hard with visions of Shawnee's enhanced figure in my head.

"Where's Shawnee?"

"Bruh, don't start that shit up again; we had to stop her from dragging you out of the bathroom by your fucking ankles. She tried to get Koa to put you in her bed but I talked her out of it even though she was getting buck in my face."

"Really?"

"Remember what I told you back home? Remember that shit, huh nigga?! Now you got old girl on some female alpha shit and we gotta go out here on the beach and make this money, or did you forget about that shit, huh?"

"It ain't that serious, you're overreacting." Rashida scoffed loudly rolling her neck in that way only sisters can when irritated by someone.

"Boy take this drink; Shawnee made it for you and there's some food on the counter in the kitchen for you. Dial it down a little bit bruh; just let us get through the afternoon before you get in trouble with another fruity chick who's probably gonna be stalking you after this. And I ain't taking care of that either." She roughly pushed the tumbler into my hand as I sat up despite my wood.

"Rashida."

"WHAT?!!"

"Last night I accidentally walked in on you an Koa uhm, and his wife; didn't mean to do that. Definitely didn't want to see it. I was trying to get your house key so that I could take an Uber back to this apartment." Rashida's face dropped looking as if she were embarrassed in that moment.

"THAT'S WHY YOU AND HER SLAMMING THE DOOR IN MY FACE?!!"

"No, I just wanted to apologize for seeing you like that." I took a deep drink from the tumbler finding the same tasty concoction prepared by Shawnee for me the first moment I arrived in her apartment. Rashida folded her arms across her chest averting her eyes.

"You've seen people fuck me before."

"Yeah I know, but it was different last night because it felt so personal between you two even though his wife was watching her husband doing you with, such passion. It felt, like an intrusion on my part."

"Man what the fuck; we're FWB and business partners. Are we getting weird or something here; enquiring minds want to know daddy?" Her expression was indecipherable for a moment as she found the courage to look me in the eye.

"Not even; me and Shawnee had it out after that and came to blows as you can see. Uhm, we obviously made up and that's why you're looking at my fucking dick on this bathroom floor." Both of us shared a moment in silence.

Then we laughed together.

"So why're you slamming the door in my face?"

"Because Shawnee got some good ass pussy." I replied still somewhat sexually addled taking another big swig of the homemade power drink as Rashida raised an eyebrow.

"Damn fool, because of you she's gotta pull a dirty trick to get over in that e-game tournament today. Old girl can barely walk right now after what you did to her and I better not get that bitch throwing crap at me like the last girl you pulled this shit on negro!"

"That wasn't my fault."

"Bullshit, and I still ain't taking care of that." She motioned at my erection.

We exchanged glances for a second as I downed the rest of my drink winking at her afterwards.

"Don't you dare." Rashida growled as I tossed aside the towel revealing my erection.

"SHAWN-NEE!!" I screamed.

I heard a door open wide out of view which prompted Rashida to yank the bathroom door shut reverse slamming it in my face followed by the sounds of some scuffling in the corridor. The women sounded like they were having a football game out there as I glanced into the empty tumbler.

"ODIANDO A LA PERRA DEL CULO!! ¡¡LEVÁNTATE DE MÍ!! ¡MI HOMBRE NECESITA ALGO MÁS DE ESO BUENO BUENO! FUCK ME RASHIDA!!" I ran a finger along the rim of the empty tumbler sampling the lingering taste.

"KOA COME GET HER!!! HEY MAN I NEED SOME HELP UP IN THIS BITCH!!" Rashida yelled for help and I couldn't tell if she were fooling around or not.

"Hey ladies, you guys are messing around right?"

"PICK THIS BIG BITCH UP AND TOSS HER ON THE BED!! I GOTTA FINISH HER MAKEUP!!" Rashida bellowed.

"NO TE ATREVES!! ¡¡NO ME PONGAS LAS MANOS SOBRE MÍ GRANDE COMEDOR DE COCO HIJO DE MADRE!!" Shawnee threatened in her native language eventually shrieking as she was snatched up over his shoulder. I could hear her leave the floor getting alarmed at the horseplay. I ran to the door holding the towel at my waist.

"What you want fool; why're you sticking your head out in the fucking hallway?"

"Gee am I grounded mom?"

"Fuck you." Rashida flipped me the bird before disappearing inside the other door in the corridor followed by the sound of a conventional lock from the other side.

I chaffed a little inside knowing Koa was in there with the women. Part of me figured he might try a threesome with the other women when the door opened again. Koa was shoved out into the corridor followed by fourth door slam in his face this time. We ended up looking at one another. This big giant fucker was standing there wearing a pair of tighty-whities and nothing else while I wore nothing but a towel. He was holding his phone looking away.

"Hey man, uh you just got a towel." It was beyond awkward.

"Yeah, apparently so bruh."

His door opened again long enough for a pair of white board shorts to be tossed in his face. I averted my eyes as he stepped into them not wanting to pass him into the living room and kitchen combo. He dialed up somebody leaving me there going first into the adjacent corridor.

I waited a few moments before gingerly walking out into the living room finding Koa facing away from me thankfully wearing shorts looking out of the window. He was talking on his phone in what I supposed was his own native language as I took the opportunity to go into my battered luggage for a pair of sweats and a tank top. Inside the kitchen on the island counter, I found a full plate prepared by Shawnee consisting of some grilled steak slices, sides of brown rice and pigeon peas in perfect portions along with a side of sliced assorted fruits. Shawnee put some serious work into my mid-morning repast.

"She really can burn." I happily mused after sinking my teeth into a rich slice of grilled steak. I glanced around noticing her formerly clean counter top was now messy and unkempt with a chuckle. I got a whiff of urb glancing across the room finding Koa toking a joint while he conversed.

When we first met, Koa seemed interested in Shawnee from my perspective; but the night prior taught me that I was still a novice in some aspects of reading people. Rashida was looking like a whole snack which definitely got his attention much to my detriment at the time. Now his actions read more sly and cunning in the sexual marketplace as I considered the gauntlet of public humiliation I'd run before things hashed out as naturally as possible. Finding him running Rashida through while his wife watched left me unexpectedly shook. I chalked it up to the surprise.

"OW, got-dammit!" Rashida appeared while my attention was elsewhere smacking the back of my head.

"Hey we're gonna head out down to the beach; Shawnee's gotta check in with the tournament organizers and so do I bruh. I already talked to Koa and he said he would run you down there in about thirty minutes."

"Thirty minutes?"

"Hey man I'm trying to get my bag and you ain't messing that shit up with whatever you did to chipmunk. Fuck, did you forget this is a working trip too? I knew things would be kinda messed up what with you guys having not seen each other in a minute, but I didn't expect this nonsense. Damn, did you have to unload both barrels on the bitch?"

"It wasn't intentional; I mean, look at my fucking face girl. It got as real as its gonna get last night; right now I'm just playing it by ear. Besides you're talking shit after what you and homie over there did at the pool last night?"

"WHAT-WHAT?!!" Rashida did a double take.

"Shawnee was on her shit too; she uh, directed my attention to you guys hooking up at the pool in front of everybody. Don't get it twisted, I ain't jealous or nothing; just didn't expect to see you like that."

"Sounds like jealousy." She was snarky making me chafe inside.

"You wish; I've seen you get fucked before, right? Besides who was all up in my business this morning while me and Shawnee were trauma bonding?" I rested my chin on my fist half turning on the stool facing Rashida but keeping a side eye on Koa across the room.

I rested a palm on her huge right buttock staring at her face with a half smirk. Rashida side eyed Koa across the room before gazing at me with somewhat of a forced smile as I tightened my grip on the offended cheek.

"Eat your breakfast." She shoved a spoonful of rice and peas into my mouth leaving the spoon hanging there as Koa finished up his call. Both of us met his field of view as he faced us with Rashida walking around the island counter using the far side. I watched her walk timidly to him giving the man a kiss on the cheek as he leaned down.

I averted my gaze down at my plate spooning more of the delicious food into my mouth. They kissed and made out a bit for a few seconds. My history with Ms. Sikes came into play as I recalled her former social position as a perpetual right hand and her recent history which was pretty much the same with me out of what I believed was informed choice. Looking at her with Koa made me worry that perhaps our association was bred out of survival instinct over anything else. I glanced up at the quick weekend couple noting maybe real chemistry.