MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Papi." I was distracted looking over to my immediate left finding Shawnee there peeking at me head poked out from behind the wall. She was wearing her glasses again a little more composed than earlier. I smiled still resting my chin on the top of my fist noticing the heavy bang at the front of her face. Rashida had been at work plying her day job trade.

"Thanks for breakfast; are you gonna be okay for your e-game tournament?"

"I got that shit in my back pocket and even if I didn't; me and your girl over there worked out a bit of a secret weapon on my fellow geeks and gamers."

"Oh yeah, what's that?"

Shawnee stepped out revealing the canary yellow bodysuit skintight to her zaftig proportions. Looking like a one piece V-neck bathing suit I immediately noticed the thick black stripe down each side from underarm to high cut top of her extraordinary hips. I glanced down at her feet finding yellow Adidas wedge sneakers with black stripes making the connection.

"Kill Bill volume one?"

"Mixed with Ranma Saotome for the old heads that're gonna be out there today." Shawnee pivoted revealing a tied off looped ponytail restricted looking like a lasso attached to the back of her head. She obviously knew my eyes would drift downward finding her monstrous badonkadunk on full display bulging way out of the material. Despite it fitting perfectly there was enough cheekage on both sides to give two separate women big butts if it were detachable. There was some Asian script on the back that was likely her gaming nickname.

"Got-damn Shazam." I mumbled popping wood. There was an instant tent in my bottoms as Shawnee glanced back with a chuckle turning as I noticed a tiny bottle in her hand.

"Wanna oil it for me?" She asked already walking up to the island counter setting the bottle in front of me.

"Please Shawnee." I looked down at my plate, but she lifted my chin with her pointer finger leaning in head cocked to the side.

"What's wrong papi?" I averted my eyes looking in the opposite direction as I explained.

"Well uh; uhm if I start rubbing oil on your butt, you ain't going nowhere. You're gonna miss that fucking tournament girl." I admitted under my breath so that only we could hear one another. My hand was already wedged between her thighs cupping her mound, middle fingers rubbing her slit.

"Is that right, huh payaso?" Shawnee's took the spoon feeding me two bites of the peas and some of the sliced fruit effortlessly slipping her hand into my sweats grabbing my manhood like she owned it. I almost choked on the food looking up at her face. Shawnee winked starting to roughly jerk on my renewed tumescence.

We were both mischievously playing with each other obscured from view by the island countertop.

"UN-UN NO!! I KNOW YOU TWO AIN'T!!" Rashida wasn't fooled in the least leaving Koa power walking over to the counter making us feel like misbehaving kids. I snatched my hand back but Shawnee continued going a little harder as she addressed Rashida.

"Hey don't worry about it; we'll meet you guys down at the beach no problem." Rashida stopped at the other side of the counter instead of walking around it where she would've obviously witnessed my "manual" manipulation.

"YES PROBLEM-We're going down there first and then Koa's gonna drive this fool down there thirty minutes later."

"Who told you that shit baby; I didn't get the fucking memo?" Shawnee's thuggish side started to bubble up as Rashida folded her arms scoffing with a stereotypical roll of the neck.

"Look, I get that you two are like, all BUDDY-BUDDY and shit but part of the mission is getting the bag, right? I'm not hating girlfriend, just trying to get my paper up and have a goodtime. You got me this gig on the beach, I get to build my brand and uh, didn't you tell me you were gonna get all that uh, crypto currency stuff, huh? Wasn't we just kicking it the other day talking about retiring with the golden parachute down in the Caribbean and having a stable of Mandingos and shit?"

"Stable of Mandingos?" Shawnee clamped her other hand over my mouth chuckling at the sound of their wistful plans. She gave me a peck on the forehead, then a few rabbit kisses.

"We did say that shit didn't we?"

"HEY WHAT AM I, CHOPPED LIVER OVER HERE?!!" Koa interjected walking into the kitchen immediately noticing Shawnee's hand down my pants. He wide eyed sort of took a step or two back making the rest of us laugh. My laughter was muffled by Shawnee's hand.

"MARRIED MUCH?!!"

"That's low Shawnee, real low girl."

"Man, shut the fuck up and stop being performative after you spent last night being extra with my homegirl here. Who was showing off at the pool? Who, was buck naked with his shit swinging low carrying said girl upstairs, dripping wet to get pounded out, huh?!! You gotta problem with me playing with my dick in front of you nigga?"

"Your dick?" Rashida interjected.

"House always wins and I didn't hear a peep out of you two last night even when I was screaming at my papi over the speaker; watch yourself cause this guy might fly back with you without this BDE shit he got going on down here homie. If you get buck, I might just keep him for my house husband bitch." Shawnee was all the way thuggish at this point, yet still playful.

"What'd you do to this girl bruh?" Rashida asked looking thuggish in her own right.

All three of us burst into laughter perplexing Koa as Shawnee wrapped an arm around my neck leaning into me from the back as she removed her hand from my sweats going so far as to tie the drawstrings before licking her fingers earning more laughter from Rashida. Koa was the odd man out of the equation visibly puzzled.

"What haven't I done to this girl, yet." I decided to join in on the fun letting my hand slide up behind Shawnee cupping the bare portion of her left butt cheek. Her chubby chipmunk cheeks started to flush.

"BRING YOUR ASS!!" Rashida snatched at Shawnee capturing her arm half yanking her out of the kitchen leaving us alone. I focused on my nearly cleaned plate looking up because I felt Koa's eyes on me.

"What?"

"How'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"You know, pull Shawnee like that?" I straightened up not believing my ears as he got close to the edge of the island counter intrigued.

"Uh, we've known each other for a minute; kinda, fooled around back in the day too."

"Bullshit."

"Bullshit?"

"Man, Shawnee's been uptight, fucking airtight as long as I've known her. She usually plays everything close to the vest to the exclusion of all else. No offense but I've seen all kinds of guys, rich dudes with deep pockets shoot their shot and get... terminated. Hell, I was her personal trainer for a minute. Kinda thought she mostly batted for the other team straight up. You've been here just under twenty-four hours and she's all over you."

"Yep."

"That's it?" He raised a brow.

"Ain't you married Koa?"

"You've seen my wife; you tell me."

"And why are you asking me about my home girl?"

"Just curious."

"You tried to fuck and she shot you down, right?"

He didn't reply making me think I'd caught him off guard with my off the cuff remark. Some would say I was taking a page from old school Shawnee herself, but this was all me as I watched the guy collect himself putting his hands on his hips with a forced smile on his face. I was already gauging my chances finding things not in my favor if shit went sideways. Koa folded his arms across his big chiseled chest with a half-smile left behind from the fake one.

"About last night..."

"Don't; it's cool man; I fuck her all the time bro. We're FWB until she says otherwise and I'm good with that. No pissing contest here, besides we just met yesterday and that was one hell of a party last night. Wish I enjoyed it, but I had to work shit out with Shawnee. She's my friend no matter if she fucks me or not; we're cool like that."

"Look bro..."

"No, you can shoot your shot again as many times as you want; if she fucks you, that's her business, bro." I wasn't in the mood to hear the bullshit that was probably gonna come out of his mouth as we both heard the chime signaling the girl's return. Rashida appeared first noticing Koa walking across the living room with his back to me.

"What's going on?" She asked respecting our relationship and cutting to the chase slinging her satchel purse over an arm.

"I told him that you're my bitch and that pussy belongs to me; you worship the ground I walk on and I didn't appreciate him cutting in line without greasing my palm with a few Benjamins. He gotta know I'm your daddy."

Koa turned around legitimately agitated as Rashida raised an eyebrow looking in his direction.

"What's going on Koa; this playing don't take him serious?"

"We were just talking." He sounded awkward as Rashida reached in her purse removing her access key flinging it at me.

"Are you being extra?"

"I thought I was being funny." I shrugged looking down into my plate finishing up my breakfast as Rashida went to Koa rubbing the back of his bicep. They talked in hushed tones before she came striding back across the room to the edge of the island counter. Rashida gave my bicep a squeeze then pushed in closer draping an arm across my shoulders.

"Hey man, I want you two to be cool, okay?"

"Who says we weren't? I was just fucking around because he was asking me about Shawnee." The look on Rashida's face let me know that she was on to my trolling, so I upped the ante wrapping an arm around her waist.

"Yeah we talked about how she shot him down a bunch of times when they first started kicking it together. Did you know his wife tried to run up on Shawnee before? That was fucking crazy because she's like this big time influencer and model; bet you didn't know she's the one who helped us get these gigs today either, did you fool?"

"Tapping out." I drew my hand away from her waist.

"So soon?"

"Ah, you know me too well; it's no fun."

"Really, are you serious?" Rashida grabbed my hand planting it firmly in the middle of her sixty plus inches of online fame. When I looked up at her face I got an encouraging wink.

Before I could say anything, my vision went black. Shawnee put her hands over my eyes from the opposite side. This was confirmed when I blindly reached back finding my free hand filled to capacity with one of her iconic butt cheeks; at least the lower half of one initially as my vision returned unimpeded.

"Didn't I tell you this was my house husband?"

"Only for the weekend bitch." Rashida replied playfully as I shot Koa a smarmy look earning a slap to the cheek from my regular running buddy and FWB at home. Shawnee thankfully cut into my field of vision bringing both of my hands to rest on her uber badonkadunk.

"Don't worry papi, I've got more than enough to feed the needy." She leaned in making out with me hard and passionate while Rashida mimicked our behavior across the room with Koa. I broke the kiss noticing a zipper down the front of her bodysuit.

"Easy access." I would've drew the zipper down, but Shawnee slapped my hands away. She pinched my cheek and I did the same smiling in her face as she pulled up on the zipper.

"Don't spoil it; besides you get all of this all night later papi." She promised wagging a finger in my face.

"COME ON HERE GIRL; IT'S TIME TO GO!!" Rashida yelled already walking to the door as I got a strong hug from Shawnee. I gave her monstrous back porch a slap as she walked by intent on giving me a momentous back view.

The door closed loudly leaving me alone with Koa.

We stared at one another. I didn't know what to say further, didn't want to either and it looked as if Koa felt the same. Right there with nothing between us but space and opportunity, I didn't know what was stopping us.

"Hey uh, I'm gonna go in the bed room for a minute."

I just shrugged.

"It's cool; I'm okay with it man." Koa skulked off out of view relieving me enough to take a deep breath. But the mind movies lingered of him making sweet love to Rashida right there in front of me.

These thoughts embarrassed me as much as angering me. Besides mentally replaying every instance of them hooking up, it really did feel like the guy was actively disrespecting me and now Koa fixed his mouth to inquire about Shawnee. My mind drifted to him climbing down from the second story of his house to greet us last night, i.e. greet Rashida. Their chemistry was off the charts even before the hookup that started in front of hundreds of people in the pool. I finished up my plate working hard internally to tell myself Koa just threatened my assumed "Alpha-Male" status with a member of my uh, inner circle.

I'd never considered myself the Alpha Male of anything before I'd slept with all of these women, but some sort of sexual serendipity caused me to feel otherwise. Once I'd gone into my older cousin Jaquan's sphere things changed on a massive level. I was groomed first before any of the others with Shawnee following later. In fact I'd continued following that programming successfully turning it around on its originator which ended quite karmically for both of us. Now, I was drifting about untethered in my own life wondering privately if there was anything left.

"Hey?" I looked up from my empty plate finding Koa standing there wearing a white cotton hoodie looking anxious.

"Before you say anything, I'm sorry uh, for shading you about Rashida. We uh, aren't dating or anything and I'm sorry for being a wet dishrag Koa. I don't have no claim on the panties bruh; so we good about that shit."

"Uhm wow, okay dude." He shrugged and walked out of my immediate field of vision.

The sound of the front door slamming followed.

"The fuck?"

Isabella Perez Koa's wife suddenly appeared in the corridor facing the countertop island I was sitting at giving me pause.

Her stunning harsh beauty was framed by long shoulder length brown highlighted locks. Isabella was wearing a white crop top hoodie which put her perfect bikini belly on display. The word "SQUAT" was written in cursive writing across the front. A low slung in the front loose fitting pair of summer shorts with a drawstring covered her hips low enough to be respectful. This model was possessed of a perfect hourglass figure top to bottom. Isabella's left arm was bent with an expensive black crocodile tote hanging from it.

"So what, Are we just uhm, looking at one another or are we talking?" Her face was distracting enough that I was at a loss for words.

"Oh shit, uh...sorry? Hey yeah, excuse me for spazzing, but uh, did you come over to go the eGame tournament with me and Koa?"

"No, we talked and decided that I should come over here and give you a "get back" for last night."

"What?"

"It was hella awkward last night for us after you burst into what I thought was a threesome; then I didn't know you were frying when I tried to hash the shit out with you last night. Koa phoned and said you were being performative because we fucked Rashida. I don't know what you men talked about this morning, but I can't have that karma on my ledger. So, I'm here to return the fuck we enjoyed with your woman last night?"

My brow furrowed at her explanation.

"You're offering me a pity fuck?"

This smug half smile formed on Isabella's face as she glanced away looking into Shawnee's living room before glancing back.

"I'm going to table that conversation because I have something else I want to talk to you about; do you mind?"

"I don't know but when am I ever going to get a chance to talk to somebody like you much less be in their personal space?"

Isabella motioned for me to follow her into the living room where I sat down on the love seat facing one of Shawnee's panoramic apartment windows. She looked picture perfect walking on the other side of the coffee table turning to face me as if she were about to make some sort of presentation or grand speech. Isabella stared at me sitting there for a moment, then sat her tote down on the table before folding her arms.

"Are you, The Educated Simp?"

"FUCK ME!" I hunched over facepalming on the love seat as she grinned.

"You are him; and right under my nose last night too; you're trending all over twitter and everywhere else. I was a guest on the Queen's corner last year for having an affair with a Hollywood A-Lister, total bullshit mind you, he's gay. My publicist and team were trying to make me a household name for like movies and shit, but it didn't take after the movie got shelved because I wouldn't peg the producer. So, you're the guy that blew up Sydney Syd's life and supposedly so good she don't give a fuck. I never would've guessed but Rashida kept calling you by that name after you walked out. She said you were gonna get payback, but I just told her to deny everything and fuck your forgiveness later. You men are stupid that way."

I'd already leaned back listening to the diatribe coming out of her mouth with a raised brow of my own. When you listened to Isabella speaking with clarity; you were given the impression that she didn't have many opportunities to vent. Koa for all his good looks and easygoing nature seemed kind of distant when he wasn't scamming on women.

I had a rant of my own now that she'd asked the one question I didn't want to hear on this mini vacation.

"You're probably used to men bending the knee or falling at your feet proclaiming their undying love as they shower you with gifts and fine raiment unparalleled. While it was fun at first, you've had more than enough time to stack your chips over the years and now, I bet you honestly hate those men for being weak. I'd say you hate them for leading with their wallets and objectifying you. Making you this untouchable woman that was a princess, but now is a reluctant queen approaching the end of her prime years. It's horrifically ironic because you treat your husband Koa the same way you were treated. He ticks all of the boxes big, handsome, hung like a horse and knows how to play the background while you take the lead; am I correct? Probably hated his inevitable dalliances with other women but resigned yourself to the swinger lifestyle not out of defeated acquiescence, but out of pride; and you're still bored even now Isabella."

"Who told you I was thirty-four?"

"You did when you took umbrage at me referring to you as ma'am during your house party; are you angry?"

"I must admit feeling a sliver of discomfort when you described me to a T; but that's how Sydney Syd described you to her audience otherwise I'd be inclined to come after you with a hunting rifle for insulting me. Instead I'm embarrassed that such an interesting person was in my midst and I didn't realize it."

"What are you going to do now that you know who I am Isabella?"

"Oh, I think you know exactly what I'm going to do."

She was already undoing the drawstring on her summer shorts doing a little shimmy bending forward letting them drop to her feet which were covered in designer sandals. Isabella kicked these off one by one standing upright revealing that she'd gone commando. There was a very light patch of brown hair on her mound actually trimmed into a nice tight triangle as she rubbed it looking at my reaction before losing her cropped pullover hoodie. Isabella was honey dipped complexion wise with very sharp tan lines etched into her rich olive colored skin. She stood there in front of me on Shawnee's plush rug with her arms behind her back fingers interlocked.

"I, am at a complete loss for words."

My honest response to her nudity seemed to stoke her ego enough that she smiled biting her delectable lower lip before turning about in a pirouette giving me a view of her from the back. The hard tan line bikini continued making me think it had been accomplished the old fashioned way on a remote beach or poolside at her palatial home which I never wanted to see again.