MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really Isabella?" I tossed the phone in her lap. Isabella snatched it up looking disappointed at what I'd done.

"Way I see it; this is a win-win situation for both of us and an opportunity. Can you imagine how much you'll blow up when the world finds out you fucked me?"

"I get it; but I signed an NDA for Sydney bitch; so you're here to clout chase? I can't believe this shit." I rubbed the back of my head disappointed.

"Nobody knows who you are; everybody would either think you're clout chasing, or the biggest stud in the world. If it's any consolation, Koa and I really did decide to let you have a "GET BACK" for Rashida. Me getting a little bit of work done on the side, was just an added bonus once I figured out who you were. Don't you wanna be famous?"

"Well it all depends."

"On what?"

"Whether or not you can get out of your own ass and fuck me for real bitch."

Isabella scoffed kneeling upright on her knees at my right side, then started chuckling at what she believed was my own arrogance. I just listened for a few minutes figuring she'd slap me and walk out, then realizing she wouldn't because her ego and entitlement wouldn't allow it until I acknowledged her. Isabella got back on all fours smirking.

"Okay we'll do it your way."

"Grab my cock with your forefinger and thumb, stroke it like you were doing before."

Isabella did as I asked sort of noncommittedly jerking the middle of my shaft until I directed her movements manually guiding her to long stroke me from the base to just beneath the crown.

"Put nothing but the tip in your mouth and don't do shit."

"Oh, you call yourself teaching me how to fuck?"

"Isabella, put nothing but the tip in your mouth, and don't do shit." I replied sternly.

She scoffed again hesitating before hovering over my crotch on all fours. Her lips engulfed the head doing nothing which was her specialty in my opinion. I was pretty sure she was a master of starfish missionary and dull doggie. Legions of simps and rich guys had blown her head up to epic proportions leaving with an unenviable uphill battle sexually speaking.

"Suck really hard on the tip; suck as hard as you can Isabella." He brow furrowed, then her cheeks inverted hard with an audible slurp.

She sucked harder averting her eyes from my face while my hand covered hers directing the movement to remain the same.

"Keep sliding your fingers along my shaft and keep that same energy until I tell you otherwise."

I watched her progress sitting there as casually as I could manage. I could tell she was getting mad at being sexually instructed by some guy who had the nerve to be honest with her. Isabella's eyes darted in my direction a few times before I continued.

"Take A little bit more." I replied without emotion or reaction to her efforts.

Isabella went harder with her eyes on me getting nothing in return. She added another finger wrapped around my shaft leaving her pinky the odd digit out vacuum sucking the upper portion of my just above average prick. She was absolutely horrible at sucking cock which made me wonder if she'd just given up at some point with Koa after both of them became swingers. I recalled the salacious expression on her face as she watched her husband take Rashida as she was related to partial participant. Then, I thought maybe she batted more for the other team.

"Come on bitch, go harder; make me believe it." I was looking for a reaction but got nothing as she followed my narrative sucking down to the halfway point.

Isabella Perez was a soft curvy hourglass body wrapped around a hardness barely perceptible. Her lips and small mouth looked exciting wrapped around my moderately thick girth. Those likely artificially inflated lips were popping on the mushroom head of my crown. It was starting to feel good.

"HOLD ON!!" I stopped the tutorial for a moment.

"What did I do now, huh? You don't like getting a blowjob from a celebrity, huh; do you know how many men would sell their mothers for an opportunity like this?" She sounded dejected thinking I was about to scold her.

"Get over yourself; I just wanted you to look at your work."

"Huh?"

"Look at my dick now Isabella; see how the veins are starting to sprout on the shaft? That doesn't happen all the time, good job. Also, you're still stroking, and that's a good sign baby."

"Asshole."

"Take as much as you can, try to make it to the base." I ignored her focusing on the lesson at hand. Isabella gritted her teeth perfectly arched brows furrowed looking as if she would bite my penis off.

Then she gagged herself with it just barely reaching above the base. She drew back coughing and hacking rivulets of saliva all over my endowment. Her face was reddened as she continued jerking me with the other hand cupped under her chin. I lightly handled the back of her head getting her to take me inside again. More veins sprouted up but this time she was more focused on them taking time to flick her tongue on them in teasing fashion.

"Okay baby you've got the fundamentals down, now all you have to do is alternate between how we started and taking as much as you can in bursts. That shit feels way better than whatever you were doing before." She looked angry but went at it with passion.

I relaxed enough enjoying the head listening to the wet sticky sounding slurps and irregular fits of coughing. Her actions were starting to read on my face encouraging the woman to give it a bit more enthusiasm. Isabella popped her lips on the head of my crown several times in succession making me moan and push my hips forward towards the edge of the loveseat cushions. My thighs were tingling as Isabella flattened out laying beside me on her belly.

"You like it now?" She broke the seal with an audible pop of her lips seeking approval.

"Keep doing what you're doing."

"Yeah?"

"Fucking A right!" Laying on her stomach as she was made my cock look as if it were bending to the right disappearing into her mouth.

Her free hand cupped the underside of my balls massaging them perhaps out of pre-fame memory as she got more impassioned and involved. Isabella scooted forward resting her forearms on my right thigh throating my cock enough that her stroking left hand was bumping her lips.

"How'd you like that?"

"I'll take some more please." My flattened palm rested in the middle of her perfect forty inches of fame.

I drug my nails across her buttocks cupping and fondling the left squeezing it with a full handed pinching motion. The sloping nature of her butt shallow at the top completely full and rubbery at the bottom provided a healthy jiggle as my pointer and index finger did the walking. Two fingers inside her snatch up to the knuckle added even more incentive to swing for the fences with her head game. Isabella added a roll of the neck to her sexual presentation. I scooted further with her matching my movements getting more into my lap loudly sucking me off.

My two invading digits were given more room to slide inside right into her special place again. Her body reacted almost on command with her cunt getting noticeably stickier and wet from the jump. Once I found a woman's spot it was like being locked onto the target like radar or something. These dimples, crescent indentations appeared on the smooth surface of her buttocks as she squeezed my fingers in her box. Her bobbing head matched my plunging fingers eliciting wild sultry sounding moans of pleasure. Isabella's throating intervals came more frequently.

"Suck that dick you pretty bitch; aw shit you're almost there baby." Isabella's head went faster matching my fingering of her foamy snatch. These squishy sounds were radiating from her snatch intermingled audibly with her moaning slurps.

"Hold it right there, don't move." Isabella stopped on a dime hovering right over my lap as I humped up into her mouth properly fucking it like I originally intended. Her eyes fluttered slightly rolling up into her head as I thrust my hips boning the shit out of her mouth. I was pressing down on her secret spot making that perfect ass flop and squirm about. Those ass dimples came and went reminding almost of musical notes as Isabella broke contact coughing. She pushed backward hard on her tummy manipulating my digits into mashing that bumpy ridge inside.

"OH BABY!! OH SHIT!! KEEP DOING THAT SHIT!! AW MAN!!" Isabella started to lose it with some excess saliva running off her chin as I thumped her spot mercilessly. I cupped the back of her head pushing it down on my cock.

Her cheeks inverted hard with the strongest vacuum suction that she kept up for a few minutes breaking it gasping and breathing through her mouth in huffs. I didn't have to prod her to continue as she sucked the hell out of half of my prick using both hands to frenetically jerk the rest making a greasy mess of my crotch. I humped up into her mouth hitting the roof until she adjusted wrenching her cunt vertically on my jilling digits.

"SUCK MY DICK LIKE YOU MEAN IT BITCH!! FUCK MY HAND GAWD DAMMIT!!" My inner thighs were tightening up as Isabella turned her head to side resting it against my abdomen so that I could long stroke her mouth.

She was already spraying al over my fingers as I worked hard fast approaching the precipice of my own fast approaching climax. I could almost feel a jolt of energy run through her goosebump cover body as the first burst hit the rook of her mouth followed by two more thick milky ropes of cum. Isabella gasped loudly as more ejaculate made a mess of her lips, throat, and upper chest.

Her cunt seized up around my fingers as she went over loudly. Her thumb and forefinger locked tight just above the base of my prick twisting and wrenching out the rest like she meant it with extreme prejudice. Isabella kept it up moaning huskily and whining like an animal in distress creaming all over my hand damn near becoming incontinent. I wasn't left out as she vacuum sucked the mushroom head of my prick like she wanted it to come off.

My right hand was blanketing her tit squeezing and rolling the blocky nipple as she sucked and kissed the top of my cock in what was intended to be a scintillating cleanup blowjob.

"Isabella?"

"Yeah baby?" She sounded wholly informal and loose while my invading fingers were essentially swimming around inside her accompanied by these squishy sounds. I moaned loudly as she ran the flat of her tongue up the underside of my endowment. Isabella's mouth was framed with my copious spunk which she actively licking up still enjoying our foreplay.

"Can I show you some more?"

"¡Dios mío, puedes hacerme lo que quieras, negrito bonito! ¡Soy tuyo bebé!" Isabella huskily replied in her first language. Her voice was similar to Sophia Vergara just a few octaves higher adding to the sultry tone of it.

I pounced.

Surprised her with the quickness driving my cock balls deep inside her with the loudest squish you ever heard. Isabella didn't know what hit her suddenly on her back shapely gams spread criminally apart getting a pounding attack on the back of her box. It looked as if she would shriek but then her head rolled to the side mouth gaped tongue appearing subsequently. I had one knee under a buttock while my other side was anchored with the left foot planted flat on the plush rug beneath us and the furniture. Isabella was leaning at an angle getting the stuffing railed out of her cunt.

I stopped on a dime pulling out noticing her foamy essence was running off my cock soiling the cushions beneath.

"Sorry I just wanted a taste, give me your hands baby." I offered both hands kneeling between her thighs.

Isabella just nodded taking my hands daintily as I helped her stand on shaky legs. I wrapped an arm around her narrow waist escorting her around Shawnee's coffee table motioning towards the plush carpeting beneath our feet. She looked longingly into my eyes as she knelt looking up at my face then opened her mouth. I extended a hand until she took it still upright sitting on the back of her calves.

"Use your thumb and pointer finger like I told you, but under my balls." Isabella followed my directions without word leaning in sucking one then both of my balls slathering spit all over them. She surprised me when her lips slid almost to the base of my cock then withdrew vacuum sucking just half. This woman was starting to learn fellating me with attention to detail especially the crown.

"Show me how you do doggie."

"Huh?"

"I wanna see you on all fours; wanna know what your doggie style looks like." I reiterated getting a raised brow as she kept sucking.

Isabella planted her palms flat beneath me with her back horizontal approximating a straight line from her tailbone to the back of her head. He shoulders flexed and rolled as she peered down at the carpet then looked up at my face quizzically. I was still in teacher mode determined to get the absolute most out of my pity fuck. She looked around exuding nervousness as I put my hands on my hips with my throbbing erection right above her head.

"You work out?"

"Are you kidding? Every day with Wednesdays and Fridays reserved for cycling and yoga; am I out of shape or something?" Her defensive tone spoke to our evolving association despite the fact that I was actively trolling the woman offered to me in trade by her husband.

"You ever try that thing with the pole; uhm, I heard they sometimes use a stripper pole in some of those gyms, right?"

"I'm aware; what're you getting at?"

"You're kind of stiff to be getting it in with a big motherfucker like your old man Koa; I guess I should've just asked you to arch your lower back."

"Damn your hands are good and you fuck like an absolute champion, what I got of it anyway; but you talk like a kid. I can't believe it, but here we are and my pussy is throbbing just from being fingered." Isabella managed a decent enough arch but I wasn't satisfied.

"No that's wrong, let me help you out."

I leaned over her making the necessary results by spreading her legs wider. Isabella took the opportunity vacuum sucking on the head of my cock applying what she'd been taught. I Leaned back peering down at her bobbing head on my cock watching as I inched in front of her gradually kneeling facing those lips. I kept up the positioning of Isabella's body until her upper half was riding the plush rug with her butt high over her shoulders just the way I liked. It was my turn to sit on my haunches allowing her to service me eventually humping away at her mouth.

"Are you ever gonna fuck me, or don't I qualify?" She asked snarkily offsetting her tone by resuming the vacuum sucking of my prick.

I handled her torso at the sides feeling her ribs beneath my fingers as I started fucking her inverted doggystyle. This didn't last very long as I relented when she started gagging stripping off my soiled t-shirt. Instead of saying anything, she went after my belt unbuckling it before starting to work my pants down exposing my crotch. It was all very organic as I stood letting Isabella remove them, my shoes, and socks until I was nude. She wisely turned her big heart shaped forty inches of perfection in my direction.

"Quiero sentirte todo el camino dentro de mí. Quiero que empujes tu gran polla de culo en mi maldito estómago, bebé. Muéstrame lo que estás trabajando con Educated Simp ...Fuck me." Isabella rocked back and forth horizontally with her butt high above her shoulders wanting more action.

I didn't disappoint.

Her cheeks were surprisingly pliable albeit rubbery looking as I spread them wide apart looking at her openings. Isabella's cunt looked little more than a slit revealing some deceptive folds when pulled apart and her moderately gaped honeypot. There was a flushed irritated redness to this area from my repeated sexual campaigns on it. I couldn't help running the flat of my tongue over it making her shudder and look over her shoulder anxious. She settled down at the sight of me on my knees getting ready to take her. I tapped my member on her slit, then pushed the crown inside.

The rest followed with no friction accompanied by an audible squishy sound.

I kept those perfect cheeks spread wide apart watching my cock piston in and out of her cunt getting progressively creamy. Isabella maintained the posture I'd directed her into bouncing backwards into the base of my prick as she balanced palms flattened in the rug. The view was awe inspiring from my vantage. Her waist was positively tiny dramatically flaring outward into her rounded hips. My fingers grabbed pinching handfuls of her flesh as I reared up kneeling upright pounding her box hard. My cock was coated in a foamy residence plunging balls deep inside.

Motion ripples radiated from the top of her butt crack making the cheeks visibly vibrate. They were already covered in Isabella's signature goosebumps as she started to feel it. Every time my cock thumped the back of her box Isabella would let out these husky grunts and throaty gasps. Her elbows were locked in place as I handled her stated twenty-six inch waist pulling her forty inched of perfection into my lap. My legs were spread apart matching hers in an upright kneeling position. This sultry woman was basically sitting in my lap stuffed to the gills.

I grabbed both of them pulling Isabella into the same posture sitting on the base of my cock so that I could squeeze and fondle her breasts to my heart's content. One of her thin hands blanket my own pressing down harder until I mashed that tit between my fingers roughly making her yowl. Isabella's other hand found a home between her luscious thighs rubbing her clit with the middle fingers apart on either side of my plunging shaft. When she reached up caressing the side of my face, I knew we were in the zone.

I pushed down on her the back of Isabella's head making her nearly faceplant on the rug then reached back raising her hips as I assumed the bulldog position over her butt. The really nice thing about her ass was how it was ethnically full looking at it dead on until she bent over fully which naturally spread those cheeks apart with her peach centered in the middle. She was running her fingers through Shawnee's plush rug moaning and wagging her tail impatient for me.

"AW YEAH THAT'S WHAT I WANT!! THAT'S IT RIGHT THERE!! RIGHT THERE!!" My balls clapped against her cunt with audible thuds from the pistoning motion. Isabella Perez wanted to be fucked and I was intent on giving it to her in spades. At this diagonal angle upward into my thrusting pelvis, she was definitely feeling everything.

I rubbed up a small circle bit of friction on her backdoor then sunk in a thumb up to the knuckle.

"BAE BEE!! YOU'RE SO BAD!! BAE BEE!! FUCK ME!! KEEP FUCKING ME!! AW YEAH!!" She went into sexual hysterics when my other thumb wedged inside her rear entrance joining the former. The rest of my fingers spread outward resembling butterfly wings.

Isabella Perez elite model, part time actress and influencer, got the business.

She proved her resiliency in spades taking a beatdown that busted out her back and then some until my weight overhead became a factor. My thumbs were dislodged, but I followed her down into a prone position mercilessly rodding out her pussy a man possessed. Both of my knees ended up at the outsides of her forty inch hips while my upper half blanketed her torso from the waist up. This woman was even louder than before quieted a bit when I took her ear between my lips suckling it like an exotic treat. I brushed her brown hair aside lapping at her cheek licking up the sparse makeup there as she gasped sticking out her tongue. I shifted over kissing her passionately.

Proving herself an adept student of all things sexual involving me, Isabella began flexing her buttocks with precision grinding up my plunging member. Those inverted crescent indentations signaled a woman working hard to please an afternoon lover getting way more than she bargained for in the process. My tumescence was wedged into the rubbery underside of her cakes making them jiggle in a healthy display. I liked the way they parted when I hit with the force of a wrecking ball. Each ball busting thrust was accompanied by a guttural moan and grunt.