MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"PLEASE CUM!! I WANT SOME!! I WANT SOME NUT!! CUM FOR ME!! BAE BEE!! BUST A NUT FOR ME!! PLEASE!!"

Her distinct husky tone was making my cock even harder. It felt like I was trying to put her cunt out of service.

Isabella went into overdrive swiveling her hips doing her best to take me on a ride from the waist down. Those wealthy cheeks were flopping all over the place vertically clapping on my plunging cock as she did her best to milk it. Both of her arms were spread out bent upward at the elbows clawing handfuls of Shawnee's plush rug as Isabella faceplanted whining, yelping, and gasping loudly. She added this circular motion to her A-Game as if she were grinding the rug finally giving me the beginnings of a climax.

"FOOK THIS PUSS SEE BAE BEE!! FOOK IT AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!! I GIVE IT ALL TO YOU MOTHER FUCKA!! FOOK IT! I CUM ON YOUR DICK!! I BEEN CUMMING ON YOUR DICK FOR ALL THIS TIME BAE BEE!! FOOK YOUR PUSS SEE!!"

Her accent became thicker and more gutturally street an intermingled masculinity blended evenly with husky feminine overtures that pushed me right over the precipice. I blast a thick wad of cum deep in her cunt as I yanked my cock free shooting rope after thick milky rope all over her vibrating buttocks. The first thick wads hit all over her asshole and peach with the rests crisscrossing those sexually pimpled cheeks as Isabella flexed throughout hoarsely gasping.

"Damn Isabella." I handled myself at the base jerking out some more as Isabella approximately a light twerk making my spunk web up between the cheeks in a creamy lattice.

"Aw shit man; if I didn't have the patch you'd be in serious trouble." Isabella chuckled still face down in the rug as I surveyed the mess I left the wake of our epic rutting. True to her word their was a skin tone patch on her shoulder that went unnoticed because of her exotic features.

I glanced over noticing her phone on the table snapping it up while Isabella chortled feeling the afterglow. It was unlocked so I took the opportunity to use its camera to capture her cum glazed buttocks for prosperity. I tapped my cock on her buttocks making them jiggle and bounce a little, then drove my prick deep inside making her gasp.

"OH MIERDA QUE MIERDA HOMBRE!! BAE BEE WAIT!! JUST GIVE ME A LITTLE BREAK OKAY?!!" Isabella begged off looking over her shoulder at me with a messy lion's mane surrounding her sultry features.

"Don't say I never gave you nothing; I'm gonna hit the shower." I tossed her pink bedazzled iPhone on the carpet adjacent to her head in profile.

Isabella made the thumbs up gesture as I got up walking to the small bathroom outside of Shawnee's secure bedroom door. I stopped long enough to get my modest android checking my messages finding a plethora from Rashida and a few from Shawnee. Apparently Koa hadn't decided to clue them in on his and the wife's bright idea to reward me with a pity fuck to assuage my bruised ego. I stared at the message for a sustained moment leaving them on read before showering. I glanced back finding Isabella laying there looking at my handiwork on her phone with a beaming grin on her exotic feature.

I took a good ten minute steaming hot shower in Shawnee's auxiliary bathroom using post-nut clarity to go over my ordeal twenty-four hours prior.

"Yeah its really him; I got the fucking pipes cleaned up for real. What; I know who I fucked Cecille and don't be messing up my vibe in front of everybody! Well, this my live and I can talk about whatever I want. The fucking agency don't control my pussy bitch! ¡No estarías diciendo esa mierda si él corriera por tu trasero como un coño! ¡¡Ahora cierra la boca!!"

I walked into the living room nude wiping my head with a bath towel finding Isabella kneeling upright holding her phone with both hands. As I got closer it became apparent that she was going live on one of her social media platforms. This woman hadn't bothered to get dressed as she talked with followers and fans. Clout chasing 101.

"At first its kind of like he's negging you, but then he just hits those switches on a bitch. Yeah, I thought it was bullshit too, but this guy knows his fucking business! I feel like paying him a couple of racks for that shit!! Huh? Oh, what uhm, what's he look like? Uh, he's regular cute and... MRRGH!!!"

Before she could say another word I shoved my cock in her mouth with no fucks to give, then slapped her phone out of her hands with attitude. I didn't know if anybody watching caught it and I didn't care.

"Really bitch; who told you we were finished?"

I pushed more of my length into Isabella's maw making her retch as her eyes watered, then pulled out letting her hack and couch loudly.

"I'M ON LIVE!!"

"So, do your job slut." I replied stroking my cock inches from her face as she stared up at my face incredulously.

I raised a finger silencing Isabella with a knowing wink. She shrugged looking confused as I tapped my crown on her plush lips until she begrudgingly took me halfway. I pushed gently into her mouth working at getting away with some shit that should have Koa pummeling me to mush if she snitched. I was going full troll at this point earnestly not finished screwing the literal stuffing out of my afternoon toy and current "pity fuck" Isabella Perez.

"SHOW ME WHAT I TAUGHT YOU HOE!!" I barked with some base in my voice winking at her again and twirling a finger signaling her to keep up appearances. Her brow raised mouth stuffed full of meat as she "got" my meaning.

Isabella reached under my sack encircling it with thumb and forefinger using her other hand to long stroke my shaft getting some veins to sprout on the surface. Her lips went further than half as she started sucking me off for an audience. I was pretty sure the live was still going while her phone was face down in the plush rug. Isabella reared up on her knees getting wet and sloppy in the process. Webs of precum and saliva started to run off her chin dripping onto her breasts and the rug.

She was using everything this time, both hands and mouth slurping and audibly gagging in intervals coughing. Testing the waters further I took a step back finding that she followed my cock continuously sucking on it then kept it up gradually kneeling into a standing squat. Isabella ended up on all fours getting her tiny mouth fucked while I retained custody of a handful of her brown highlighted locks.

I broke things off just as she was adding a swirl of the tongue on my pee slit pulling her up into my lap. Isabella knew what to do interlocking her legs into the small of my back while she cradled my face passionately making out. She was impaled to the hilt with my hands clawing into her buttocks. We were just stationary; both enjoying the sensation and feel of penetration. I couldn't help spreading those cheeks apart dipping both pointer fingers in the back door. Her arms were at her sides hanging limply in contrast to her head which followed my movements.

"I like how it feels when you spread me open." She whispered wetly into my ear ending the compliment with an audible slurp of the excess saliva in her mouth.

"How about when I crack you open?" My hands slid up to her lower back then to her sides.

Isabella was gently lowered onto the rug facing the high ceiling in Shawnee's high rise apartment. I was kneeling between her legs knees wide apart as I handled the back of her thighs pushing them up almost adjacent with her breasts. This woman was in fighting shape and that damn limber. Isabella reached down with both hands spreading her labia apart showing my just how sticky, wet, and ready she was for more sports fucking sex. Visually I presented as a very fit everyman, but most of my partners had no clue I regularly ran and trained for endurance.

"Want me to fill up your cup?" I asked pushing just the tip of my cock inside her confines. Isabella was volcanically hot.

"Empty those fat balls in here baby." She cooed as I blanketed her body trapping her legs against her upper half.

Her lips and tongue were waiting for me while my balls hung outside of her snatch wedged tight. Both of us were voracious for one another forgetting the phone and whoever might be listening. Isabella groaned lustily as I swiveled my hips clockwise pressed against her with all of my dead weight. It took a few repetitions of this before Isabella started rotating her hips mimicking my actions counter clockwise.

I started climaxing firing several ropes into her pot humping out the rest as we made out with nothing held back. She started wrenching vertically making her cunt snap on the area right below the head of my cock. We kept this up until I started to fatten up beginning to pound the snot out of her most holiest of holies kissing that mouth. I gave Isabella some slack allowing her to spread her legs wider with her ankles adjacent to my ears. Other than labored huffing, she wasn't making a sound just staring intently into my face with her mouth hanging open.

"¡Mierda, sigues jodiéndome así y te voy a dar un bebé! ¡Finalmente siento que estoy con alguien que me quiere de verdad! ¡Mi coño duele tan bien! ¡Dale una paliza a mi mierda Educado Simp! I want all of your fucking cum! I WANT IT!! GIVE ME MORE OF YOUR CUM BAE BEE!!" Isabella was going into hysterics drifting between languages.

I got my knees under her butt fucking away at her with the sole purpose of filling her to overflowing with my jizz.

"GIMME THIS PUSSY!!" I shouted pounding her into mush.

"TAKE AS MUCH AS YOU WANT!! TAKE IT ALL BAE BEE!! MARK ME WITH YOUR CUM NIGGA!! BUST UP IN ME!!" Isabella shot back liquidly. She was literally drooling at this point huffing and couching, as I took it to a new level.

I rolled us over connected holding her tightly to my body then reached down grabbing handfuls of her ass popping my hips wildly. She went limp just taking it as her snatch flexed and contracted around my girth going through a series of mini orgasms on the way to the big one. At this point she was so wasted I was basically puppeting her body essentially fucking myself with it. Those husky huffs of hers gave way to some legitimate crying as she was slammed repeatedly down onto the base of my member with extreme prejudice. My dick plopped out of her box.

"FUCK PUT IT BACK IN THERE BAE BEE!! HURRY!! HURRY!! FUCK ME TO DEATH WITH THIS DICK!!" Isabella reached back trying to reinsert me. My cock ended up between her cheeks humping vertically into the crack of her perfect ass. Her spittle and this foamy looking froth was dripping onto my chin and upper chest as her eyes went blank.

"GET IT BACK IN THERE!! PUT IT BACK!! DO YOUR JOB BITCH!! GET IT FIXED HOE!!" I shouted grinding her rear cleavage using my fingers pressed in hard to cushion her cheeks around my girth. Excessive precum was flowing from the head of my cock lubricating this spontaneous ass job.

"SHUT UP!! SHUT THE FUCK UP!! I'M CUMMING!! I'M CUMMING ON YOUR DICK SO HARD NIGGA!!" Isabella managed to press my prick into her snatch reinserting it as she began to go into a massive "O" flattening her palms into my pecs. She rose up digging her nails into my chest sitting up straight as the tremors shot through her body.

"¡¡OH DIOS MÍO!! ¡¡OH DIOS MÍO!! OH DIOS MIO!! VOY A MORIR EN ESTA MADRE POLLA!! ¡¡MIERDA!! VOY A TENER QUE DIVORCIARME DE KOA POR ESTE PENE!! ¡¡OH DIOS MÍO!! ¡¡BEBÉ!! ¡¡ME CORRO MUY FUERTE EN ESTE NIGGA DICK!! ¡¡BEBÉ!! ¡¡PAPI!! ¡¡PAPI!!" The rest degenerated into an unintelligible mess slurred as streams of drool ran of her chin while she bucked her wide hips damn near riding me out of Miami.

Isabella went rigid sitting on my cock stuffed full with her hair hiding her eyes going lucid in the moment.

"Papi te amo."

That perfect forty inches of influencer and print fame became a blur of motion audibly accompanied by loud distressed husky sounding sobs of joy. Isabella stopped on a dime forcing her hips forward back arched to the max without snapping in two cumming harder than she had before this afternoon. Her exotic features were a mess of running mascara while she bit into her lower lip gnashing her teeth. This guttural groan filled the room.

Then she collapsed onto my body openly crying.

"Sorry." I apologized.

"What are you apologizing for?"

"I guess I shouldn't have fucked you like that ma'am; that's what I'm sorry for." Isabella raised her face blowing some errant hairs out of her eyes studying my face intently. Her hands appeared cupping my cheeks as she kissed me rather chastely.

"I wish you would've joined us last night; fuck that shit, I wished I'd taken you into one of the other bedrooms. We'd still be there right now motherfucker; I guess you're the real deal after all...hey, you're still hard?"

"Yeah sorry about that."

"Did you cum?"

"I don't know, I was watching the show."

"Fuck." She faceplanted in my pecs for a moment then looked at me again quizzically brushing some more hair out of her face using a finger to sweep it behind an ear.

"You gonna check your phone?"

"Shit." Isabella wearily reached over retrieving her expensive phone holding it over my face for a moment before tossing it aside.

"That was off, right?" I asked totally bullshitting.

"Nope."

"Shit." I bit into my lower lip looking away but she cupped my chin kissing me again.

"My numbers are lit, but I'm probably gonna lose a few sponsors if my platform isn't deleted by the gram. I wanted some clout; I admit that much; but I got way more than I bargained for...damn, why is your dick so hard?"

"Look in the mirror."

"I want you to cum."

"I will."

"I mean with me, not with Shawnee or your girlfriend."

"Rashida ain't my girlfriend, we're fuck buddies." Isabella was lightly rabbiting her butt on my erection.

"Could've fooled me last night, and she was pretty much inconsolable afterwards. She tried to say the same thing, but we ended up getting it in after I started eating her, sorry man. I really thought it would only take five minutes or something to uhm, return the favor today."

"What do you think now?"

In response she began rabbiting those fort inch cheeks more insistently pressing down harder grinding against my mound with everything she had. The effort read on her face as that butt clapped on the base of my endowment. She flattened her palms on either side of my head rising up so that I could cup and play with her tits. Everything else remained still devoid of movement perhaps out of sheer exhaustion.

"I like your style; I mean, sexually speaking. You fuck like its your last meal or something baby. Who taught you? Uhm, nobody especially a man should know how to handle a woman like this. You went right to my g-spot when I'm still using a toy for that. Was it, an older woman? Did you get uh, assaulted or something?"

"Fuck you."

I interlocked my fingers in the small of her back drawing my knees up far apart until my soles were flat on the rug. Isabella went along for the ride as I raised my hips off the floor thrusting when I got as high as I could manage. The excitement registered on her face as she got her legs up folded at the knees resting atop my thighs. I bounced her around on the business end of my johnson for a good ten minutes then went back onto the rug sitting up with her still impaled in my lap.

Isabella wrapped her arms around my neck and tightened her interlocked ankles in the small of my back. She couldn't have weighed more than a hundred twenty five as I stood up with her sitting in my palms. Isabella molded herself to my body bracing as I started bouncing her on my junk in stabbing fashion until she was yelping like a wounded animal. This posture put a slight curvature on my invading unit as I carried her over to Shawnee's ottoman planting the model on her back. I wasn't done straddling the piece of furniture feet planted on both sides.

"Oh mierda, estoy jodido; no vas a dejar nada para mi marido." She looked worried.

Isabella Perez was rolled into a ball with most of her own weight balanced evenly across her shoulders. It was the same upright posture used on the much bigger Shawnee Thompson; a face upward fetal position stuffed deep. Koa's wife became a ball of flesh lanced on the end of my business. I trapped Isabella's limbs between my arms.

"What are you saying?"

"Be nice."

I didn't believe her.

Isabella flushed completely as I piston pounded out the bottom of her cunt fucking hard looking for my climax. Her breasts despite being trapped in the center of her limbs, flopped vertically in a clapping motion on her chest. It felt almost painful each time my balls slammed into her swollen labia. Isabella's face was twisted, eyes shut tightly as her big butt trembled underneath kind of vibrating. Her hands were on my pecs pinching and twisting my nipples.

"Mi coño está roto ahora; por favor ven para mi bebe! ¡¡Quiero tu semilla por todas partes!! Déjame saborearlo papi!! ¡Este es tu puto coño ahora papi! ¡¡Papá!! ¡¡Papá!! ¡¡Papá!! ¡¡Papá!! ¡¡Papá!! Fóllame hasta la muerte papi!!!" Isabella lost her ability to speak coherent English giving way to her native Spanish language. Tremors were running through her body as her legs started shaking hard threatening to break free or cave in my face.

"PAPI!!" She got so tight that my prick was forced out cradled between her lower lips just as I went over, hard.

Blasts of jizz exploded from the head of my cock hitting her exotic face dead center glazing it over as she cried out holding her mouth open. Her tongue appeared curving outward over her bottom lip getting at least three shots of semi-milky cum while the rest ended up in her cleavage and running off her abdomen. I allowed her legs to part with the right lightly touching Shawnee's big panel window that looked down onto the surrounding beach neighborhood. I spread those gams wider looking at the absolutely criminal mess I'd made of her torso and belly.

"Okay papi you win; I can't take no more baby." Isabella tapped the outside of my bicep submitting in a gurly surrender with a mouth full of cum.

"Are you sure?" I was joking earning a more insistent tapping as she opened her watery eyes looking at me punch drunk from our epic hookup.

Isabella audibly swallowed my load then left her tiny mouth open showing me it was empty.

"I'm done."

I noticed some movement out the corner of my right eye looking over towards the edge of living room.

Rashida, Shawnee, and Koa were standing there watching bug eyed.

"Hi guys; how was the tournament?"

We were busted, but besides my sore throbbing tumescence, I felt oddly energized looking down at Isabella's face. She looked like she's been down five miles of bad road with her once lush locks resembling a ratty birds nest framing her defiled exotic beauty. Koa was burning a hole in his wife's face then mine as she weaky waved then snickered turning her face towards the opposite window facepalming.

Rashida's brow was furrowed and Shawnee...held up an overly large love cup trophy.

"AGAIN?!!" Rashida yelled referencing my recent conquests Takisha and Sydney Syd as I flopped out atop Isabella hiding my face snickering at my sexual reversal of fortune.

*********************************************************************************************

To say things were awkward after that would be a gross understatement but I took another shower walking by everyone in my birthday suit while Koa was left to scoop up his wife. He had the unenviable task of plopping her down in Shawnee's specialized tub for what damn near amounted to a veterinarian styled cleanup job using the detachable shower head. There was a lot of heated talk coming from behind the locked door leaving me with the impression that I was supposed to get a "Happy Meal" version of casual sex instead of a gourmet five course meal.

I found this hilarious listening to the swingers converse in Spanish and his native language which sounded Samoan or Māori in nature. This was notably humorous considering all of the grandstanding and low key shading Koa engaged towards me the night prior right before I found him and his old lady screwing Rashida. Listening to the one sided exchange validated the guy's jock attitude towards a rival he viewed as a minimal threat. I was so exuberant and energized by the revelation, I didn't bother to close the door. Shawnee peeked in a few times.