MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Rashida walked in and sat down on the toilet watching. She didn't look pleased sort of half looking away outside the door.

"Almost four hours." She broke the silence between us first.

"Yeah?"

"It was real crowded and I was on my grind, Shawnee too; I don't know what Koa was doing but by the time we realized you weren't around, it was almost over. So, I just boosted for our girl and she cleaned up big time. I thought you'd at least show up for us."

"Oh, it's us now, right?"

"Look, about last night..."

"Save it, you wanted me to be cool with your man and I'm good. Did he tell you it was his idea to send his woman in here? Isabella said she was here to give me a pity fuck; well, she called it uh, a get back. Apparently he said I was being performative this morning, but I told home boy that I was cool with everything. Do you think he bought it?"

"Look I've been seeing..."

"I don't want to know; it's not my business Rashida. I manage Thunda, in case you forgot, or are you firing me?"

"NO!!" Rashida blurted out starting to break up because of the static expression on my face.

"Can you give me some space; I'm washing my fucking dick and tell Shawnee if she's got any smoke for me to bring her big ass in here next."

Rashida ran out of the small bathroom sobbing. The loud slamming of the bedroom door followed, then another inside Shawnee's private sanctum accompanied by the clicking sound of the automatic lock. I stared after her washing my junk as Shawnee mustered up the courage to stick her head in the door blinking profusely.

"Hey if we're going a hundred rounds of Irish boxing, at least let me put some draws on before you hit me with that bum's rush again." Half of her appeared in the door frame which was enough to obscure the hallway behind her easily.

There was a somber look on her face as she looked back over her shoulder then came inside with me. Shawnee drew back the clear shower curtain leaning in under the spray kissing me on the lips for a moment.

"I hope you saved me some of this." My junk was in her right fist which should have scared me to death.

"Wanna come in?" I offered getting an easy smile as she looked in the direction Rashida had run.

"Later."

Shawnee left pulling the door up behind her leaving me alone with my thoughts as I considered Rashida's lethargic behavior right before we left for Miami. We'd spent the night together non-sexually but still nude cuddling wrapped in my blankets skin to skin. She seemed fine with everything after the fallout created in her life by my reckless sexual dalliances first with Takisha, then with radio personality and former rapper Sydney Syd. There was no way I bought her lackadaisical behavior after losing what she thought was a lucrative job in the limelight. It turned out that one of the remaining show hosts was paying her out of pocket, likely scheming on her panties.

I stepped out of the shower toweling off before wrapping it around my waist as I picked up my phone texting.

"Hey." I found Isabella waiting just outside the door leaning against the wall with phone in one hand, a slice of sourdough bread in the other. It was topped with cream cheese as I noticed an inviting smell coming from the kitchen. Shawnee was burning for me and carrying on a conversation with Koa likely trying to give her the hard sell.

"What's up, we happy?"

"Very, I'm viral and my phone and agency answering service are blowing up because of that stunt you pulled while I was on live. The audio alone has been lit on fucking Pornhub and a shitload of other sites, but you're still bigger than me online because you started with Sydney Syd. Some incel fuck already looped that second look clip of your dick in my mouth. My agent's pissed, but it's all good."

She looked crazed standing there in Koa's t-shirt which looked like a small dress on her body. I wasn't sure if she were wearing anything underneath. Isabella Perez still looked as if she'd been to hell and back as Koa's head appeared from around a corner visibly irritated.

"WHAT'RE YOU DOING?!!"

"Talking business, mind yours." Isabella didn't miss a beat as he turned his attention towards me.

"HEY MAN CAN YOU PUT SOME CLOTHES ON?!!"

"Koa do you want me to call Maury Schimmel in the morning; he agrees with my publicist that a divorce angle would be great for my career."

Koa's head disappeared from sight.

"Isabella can I ask you for something?"

"If you put your number in my phone, I'll give you whatever you want and my husband can watch too, guaranteed." She held up the expensive phone in her palm. Her arm was bent at the elbow with a limp wristed posture as I tapped my digits into her phone. Isabella took a bite out of the sourdough, then pushed it into my face.

I took a bite enjoying the tantalizing taste as I got my prize in the form of a self-text from her phone.

In the end I was given permission to upload the tail end of our tryst from her phone onto my website. It was just a minute clip with no one's face in frame, just Isabella's luscious forty inches slathered with my spunk receiving more as I blew a copious load all over the buns making a mess. She promised to sign an NDA, but I'd already considered snatching it down after two days to give it enough time to be pirated. My site lit up like a Christmas tree making my walk through fire in Miami worth every motherfucking penny. My fortunes were secure and then some as Koa walked his wife out with a Tupperware full of Lasagna and some homemade sourdough garlic bread.

"I'll be in touch papi." Isabella snickered side eyeing me salaciously partially obscured by her husband's big muscular topless body.

"No you won't!" He growled pulling the front door up without looking me in the eye. It slammed, loud.

I found Shawnee in her kitchen making me a plate.

"Hey payaso, you gave that skank your number?" She was doling out a ladle of homemade sauce onto a healthy portion of vegan lasagna as I got behind her wrapping my arms around her narrow waist.

"I gave her the number to my burner phone; I usually leave that in my glove compartment or in my trunk." Her humongous cheeks felt incredible cradling my semi-erect member pressed into her cavernous butt crack. Shawnee was wearing some sheer nylon leggings from her costume earlier and Isabella's crop top hoodie. I wasn't asking about that shit as she reached back giving my cock a squeeze through the towel.

"This belongs to me for the rest of the weekend; and your girl came up off two racks and her fucking top." Shawnee explained making me chuckle and plant a few kisses on her chubby cheek.

"I've been pimped." She started giggling too as my hands slid under the hoodie cupping the undersides of her enhanced breasts. Her eyes fluttered as I rolled her nipples pushing against her butt.

"Eat." Shawnee moaned.

....TO BE CONTINUED.