MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The real story was "Dat Ass" in every sense of the word proving somebody upstairs was playing with me in serendipitous fashion. In Isabella I'd found the third entry in a sexual Mexican hat trick that included a former infamous baby mamma, Zoya Berhan and now a coincidental rival's wife, Isabella Perez. One shade smaller than either of the two preceding it, I was looking at a perfect inverted heart shape at the bottom of her small waist.

Hard tan lines notwithstanding, there were the slight differences that set Isabella apart from the other two women. Beside the milky pallor of the first which contrasted with the dusky enriched skin tone of the second, this Latin beauty placed a firm middle with a sloping teardrop aesthetic in that her perfect butt got fuller at the bottom. There was a deep undercuff over long legs that would correctly be classified as gams. These were naturally shapely legs with a hint of underlying muscle over pretty petite feet suited for a trophy wife of her stature.

"36C-26-40, 5'7" to answer your question; My agency has been trying to get me to go the finger in the throat route with my diet, but I said fuck that noise. We live in a Kardashian world these days and I've got the social media numbers to prove it. You didn't cum in your pants, did you?" Isabella glanced back at me before turning around.

"Come find out." I crooked a finger.

Her hazel eyes fluttered as she scoffed with this grin that told me she was getting off on being spoken to without reservation. This was born out in her body language as she folded her arms across her chest staring at me probably waiting for me to check myself or make some awkward compliment. Instead I leaned back on the white loveseat draping my right arm along its top staring back. Isabella looked away scoffing then folded her arms behind her back walking around the coffee table to stand at my left knee. This woman likely expected me to pounce on her.

I didn't.

"Okay then, show me what you've got, Educated Simp." Isabella planted her knee on the couch cushion outside of mine then leaned across my body giving me this prolonged emotional kiss full of tongue ending with an audible slurp that saw her suckle my bottom lip wetly letting it pop free of her mouth. My zipper was down and my cock in her hand as she reared up resting her right arm along the back of the loveseat.

Isabella applied a feathery touch to my shaft starting things by rubbing her thumb on my crown even pinching it between thumb and forefinger before stroking harder.

"Okay Isabella; just remember you asked the question first." My left hand slipped between her right arm reaching up capturing her lush brown shoulder length locks in my fist. I gave it a sudden tug using enough force to make her look up at Shawnee's ceiling. She flashed her gritted teeth for a brief second.

She cooed when I took her right breast between my lips sucking hard on the erect nipple swirling my tongue on it. My free hand floated over handling the left breast massaging it and pinching the hungry nub topping that cinnamon hued treat. Her hard tan lines were dual triangle patches on her tits giving them a two tone appearance. Isabella Perez was indeed a C-cup but they sloped much like her buttocks thin, deflated at the top getting exuberantly fuller at the bottom with a nice buoyancy and jiggle to them. She was moaning in this husky voice.

Her left hand covered her mound fingers moving about between her silken thighs with the middle digits plunging inside cheating the experience until I captured her middle tugging until she relented. I replaced those digits with my own using my middle fingers probing upward right onto her secret spot only finding difficulty because of the narrow nature of her cunt.

Isabella groaned in distressed fashion as I began playing her like an instrument letting my thumb find her clit with the handicap of not looking. I tugged on her hair jerking her brown highlighted locks getting her to raise her chin higher until her right hand released my tumescence. Isabella cupped her breasts mauling them whining and making these throaty gasps. Her forearms were right in front of my face sprouting goosebumps amongst the barely perceptible hairs there. More started popping up on her chest right above the sloping swell of her breasts.

"BAE BEE!!" Isabella started to give it up as I glanced down at her bulging thighs finding more goosebumps present.

Her cunt was already wet and dewy at the start but had now become gradually sloppy and drenched in her essence. I took her words into account now knowing I hadn't escaped my recent situation back home. Sydney Syd another former conquest of mine was continuing the boosting of my sexual profile in absentia. I didn't know what was being said about me in this instant, but anted to make sure Isabella would have a slightly different story to tell.

"OH BAE BEE!!" She cried out again arching her lower back pushing her trembling hips towards my plunging middle fingers. Isabella touched a wet humid palm to my face then quickly drew it back cupping her tit when a started moving my fingers towards my swiveling thumb on her clit. Her cries were becoming more guttural, lengthier. I doubted this model even realized she was slowly fucking my hand as she ran her left through her hair moaning.

"BAE BEE I'M CUMMING!!" Her head tilted to the side following my movements as I yanked hard on her hair in my direction. Telltale tremors were hitting her all over in pulses and bursts of sexual electricity.

"I know."

I shifted a bit managing another finger inside now working her elite snatch with four. The idea was to add to the stimulation on her interior grooves. To this end the back of those invading digits rubbed up an intense friction on Isabella's slimy sugar walls. The mascara around her lovely hazel eyes was starting to run down her cheeks as they fluttered going wide stealing glances in my direction. She began working her hips in snake like fashion as I added a scoping movement to my actions.

"OH SHIT BAE BEE!! BAE BEE I'M CUMMING!!" Isabella fucked harder into my plunging digging overtures enhanced with a simple flick of the wrist.

"MIERDA DE HIJO DE MADRE!!" Isabella frantically captured my wrist with her hands bucking and sawing wildly becoming akin to a just caught fish flopping about slippery drenched in perspiration.

My invading digits were drenched in foamy goodness as high value pity fuck went over the edge. Her words became unintelligible gibberish as she lost it making the prettiest "ugly cry" face I'd ever seen squealing and whining sounding a lot like the women climaxing in Japanese porn. Isabella sounded like she was being abused tightening her grip ironclad on my wrist with both of her hands nails digging into the flesh there as she rode it out.

I'd made her revert to her first language.

My fingers were drenched as she started squirting still fucking out the vestiges of this climax riding my hand like she had until sundown to get out of town. I let go of her hair strategically which resulted in her lurching forward draping her right arm about my shoulders arching her back to make out with me. Her right hand rose cupping the underside of my chin lightly prompting me to turn towards her face.

She was huffing gusts of heated air in my face kissing like she wanted to devour me whole. Her other arm rose hand slipping under my t-shirt palming my right pec. Isabella continued fucking my hand to distraction moaning and sighing loudly. It almost sounded as if she were eating with the loud wet slurps echoing across Shawnee's living room. I started a gradual withdrawal of the invading digits making sure to keep up the scooping motion as I did before cupping the outside of her snatch. Essentially Isabella found herself sitting on my palm with the fingers pressed along her slit.

"Want me to sit on your dick?" She gasped happily already in a version of post coital bliss.

I used my hand pressing upward until Isabella got my meaning standing up with a foot planted on the outside of my thighs. She was obliged to flatten her palms against the wall looking down at my upturned face legs spread wide apart. Her flushed features were staggering framed by her freed shoulder length locks. I liked the view peering up at the full fleshy undersides of her breasts topped by erect chewable nipples.

"Open it up, show it to me." I took Isabella a few moments to get my meaning before she sort of pushed away from the wall negotiating her weight standing above me. I grabbed her thighs steadying her as she used both hands spreading her delicate flower apart revealing the rich pink juiciness inside hovering right over my upturned face. Her clit was engorged swollen beyond its hood. I reached up grabbing big healthy handfuls of her cheeks.

"I love how you touch me; you've got incredible hands." She complimented sounding earnest still flushed.

My hands slid to the sides of her wide hips massaging and enjoying the soft yet firm nature of her flesh. This was one of the most beautiful women I'd ever seen almost looking unreal, even in person. I'd seen her in a few music videos and one or two magazine covers but mostly online usually in one or two thirst traps during my days in high school approaching senior graduation. This entire situation seemed unreal, but I was determined to make the most of it. I used both of my thumbs to hole her labia apart licking my lips.

Isabella was straddling my face.

The resultant howl of pleasure caught me off guard almost wolf-like in nature as I started suckling her clit with loud syrupy slurps. Isabella palmed the back of my head prodding me forward into her cunt. My hands slid up to her hips pulling her forward until she was almost sitting on my head vertically. Her breathy moans were music to my ears as I went at it with unrequited passion darting my tongue inside repeatedly alternating this with pointed sucking and swirling of her nub. Isabella started huffing sounding on the verge of shouting or laughing gregariously.

The tips of my fingers gradually clawed into her moderately deep gluteal cleft spreading her buttocks wide apart. More than once I teased her backdoor with no intent of actually going there. The idea was to create an "Anything Can Happen" atmosphere between us on an interpersonal level. My groping hands prodded and directed her movements as subtly as possible until she was humping my face of her own free will.

"Oh shit I can't believe this." I heard Isabella say to herself with my ears muffled by her thighs.

She was fully committed going so far as to raise and plant her foot on my right shoulder coming in at an angle while cupping the back of my head. My tongue was a surrogate cock dipping into her folds making the woman gasp and push my head back so that she could look at my face with furrowed brow for a few seconds, then press onward. My tongue remain embedded in her slit as she moaned and whined grinding my face criminally. I wrenched in deeper working my head back and forth getting several bursts of her essence. Those goosebumps looked bigger telling me she as even closer than before.

"HIJO DE PUTA CÓMELO TODO!! ¡¡MIERDA QUE SABES COMER COÑO!! MIERDA HOMBRE NO LO SABIA!! EAT THAT PUSSY BAE BEE!!" Isabella sounded exuberant.

She was working hard raising her other leg so that I she could get that wet slimy feeling of my tongue squirming around inside her box, then outright mashed her cunt into my face. Her thighs framed my face trapping it as she humped it hard enough to make my head tap the wall behind the love seat. Her essence was running down my chin soiling my t-shirt creating this big stain over my pecs.

Isabella was spouting Spanish language gibberish running her hands all over my head. I reached up grabbing handfuls of her cheeks kneading and massaging them as she went harder.

"UH FUCK MAN!!" Isabella had this measured way of speaking that read innately sexual in the way she would drag the last word of a sentence. It made her naturally husky voice sound as if she were some sort of stoner and that couldn't be further from the truth. This woman was high off of her own hubris more than anything else.

"OH SHIT!" Isabella exclaimed as I stood up abruptly with her legs draped over the top of my shoulders, a reverse piggyback with my face buried in her snatch. She startled chortling as I held her aloft for a few moments blindly turning feeling the edge of the love seat at the side of right calf.

Adrenaline and the headiness of the situation played into things as I did a squat safely allowing her to plant both feet on the plush rug underneath Shawnee's coffee table and loveseat, then up ended her.

"¡Maldita sea, realmente debes querer que me gustes, ¿eh, hijo de puta?!" Isabella was rolling fluently between Spanish and her second language, English.

I pushed her legs apart kneeling on the carpet with my face level with her cunt. My hands framed her most holiest of holies covering her slit with my mouth going at her clit. Isabella's throaty cries got louder as I pushed further knowing a different version of my endgame was coming. Two fingers were reinserted into her snatch curved up into that now very familiar spot making this lusty model go wild. I pried her labia apart holding it open with my thumbs feasting with abandon. She reached down holding her lower lips splayed open allowing me to really give her that nuclear oral.

"SHIT- MOTHER FUCKER!! WHO MADE YOU LIKE THIS?!! SHIT!! AW MAN, MUTHA FUCKA!!" Isabella went street verbally hinting at more humble origins than one would suspect looking at her exotic beauty. I was hit with several animalistic bursts of moisture in first and starts not unexpected, but then a deluge of her essence starting flowing freely down from her swollen peach down the crack of her perfect ass. She tapped, rather rapped some fingers on my scalp.

"Come on man, let me take a break for a minute or two." I stopped kneeling on the rug between her legs resisting the urge to go balls deep. Isabella flopped out for a second with an arm and a leg hanging off the cushion, then drew her knees into her abdomen. I leaned in running the flat of my tongue along her glistening slit for a moment.

"Didn't you tell me to show you what I've got?" I wiped a pointer finger along my bottom lip then sucked it.

"Yeah, well that was before I knew how you-HEY MAN!!" I captured her wrists leaning back with my dead weight pulling Isabella into a sitting position. Not done, I inched backward on my knees still holding her wrists as I stood up putting her face level with my business. I let go of her wrists leaving the elite model on all fours before me.

"Oh okay, you want some head huh?"

My answer came in the form of my cock tapping her plush lips which I couldn't figure out were collagen injected or not. Isabella made this kind of sarcastic smirk that told me she was still expecting me to capitulate at some point during our tryst.

The upper half of my prick slipped between her lips getting no immediate reaction, but a moderate suction started moments later when I didn't relent. Isabella handled me with her right hand wrapping her fingers around my shaft lightly stroking my junk much in the way she had at the start of our tryst. She had all the hallmarks of being a beautiful woman who got solely on her looks so much that her sexual technique atrophied. I wasn't gonna let her off that easy. After all I'd experienced, I wanted my pound of flesh out of her exotic ass.

I pushed my length through her stroking fingers deeper into her mouth making her gag a little then backed off letting her go slow before thrusting again. I started doing this in intervals until she was taking it almost to the base. Isabella's eyes went wide on the third repetition as I planted my knee in the same spot she had on the cushion. She tried to say something a couple of times but her mouth was full as I got my other knee on the loveseat kneeling right into front of her face.

Her back was a straight line from the base of her spine to the back of her head as I reached underneath casually squeezing her breasts. Her big ass was static in this position and would've looked impressive if she knew how to arch her lower back properly. Isabella Perez was stiff and wooden sexually speaking and needed some course correction as I pulled out of her mouth sitting down in a huff. I looked away from her face irritated.

"Hey what's wrong?" I stayed on all fours at my right side, but I glanced across the room breathing hard.

"I thought you wanted to fuck."

"What; are you trying to neg me or something; I mean, what do you think we've been doing?"

"The bare minimum of foreplay."

"You're definitely negging me; is that what you're all about?"

"I thought we'd find out together but you're too stiff and you can't suck cock worth a damn; tell you what, I'll give you my fingers again until you've had enough and we can call it even on my supposed pity fuck if you want."

"Hey, show me the proper respect." She was still there on all fours kind of smirking like she believed I was bluffing.

"Okay, man I can hardly wait until Shawnee comes back here; I'm gonna fuck her brains out until tomorrow or she taps out. She was kind of like you when we first met, just getting by with her monster ass doing the bare minimal because simps couldn't handle the visual. You know, her pussy was so tight and shallow back in the day. But that shit was goddamn perfect this morning when I was balling her downstairs on the beach and then back here. If it wasn't for that Egame tournament today, I'd be railing her huge ass until it glowed in the dark. Tell Koa thanks."

Isabella squatted backward probably still expecting me to continue, but I was talking myself out of fucking her.

"Shawnee's a big mouthy bully of a woman when she's a big fish in a small pond, but I know what she likes. You see she's still got her femininity on some level so she likes to be handled. You can probably guess I hit that dump truck booty all the time like a boss, but honestly she feels just as good on her back. It's the cheeks Isabella; those big juicy cakes that can cradle my cock while I go balls deep in her snatch. Yeah, she's getting creampied like a motherfucker as soon as she gets back here. I love her pussy just as much as that wagon she's dragging."

"That's not gonna work on me."

"Sure whatever you say Isabella; did you guys enjoy Rashida last night? One of my favorite things to do with her is to get that bitch in an enclosed space and absolutely destroy that big ass donk of hers. Did she uh, do that thing with Koa; oh sorry, you weren't here last night."

"What thing?"

"Ma'am, I have fucked Rashida so many times and in so many ways that I can't even count. She's probably one of two women who know exactly how to please me on the planet right now. If Sydney Syd wasn't a celebrity, I'd train that bitch too. She's got these tattoos on her butt and you know, I forgot to ask her about that shit. I hated it at first but I loved making them jiggle and change shape when I hit prone bone. She's got a donk, but its way too soft to like, really get up in the good places with conventional doggie. That's why you've gotta lay her flat Isabella."

"What thing are you talking about with Rashida?"

"Are we being honest with one another Isabella? Are you keeping it one hundred with me this afternoon?"

"Yeah, now tell me what you're talking about."

"First things first baby."

I leaned forward snatching her purse off the coffee table. Isabella grabbed the strap but I already had her phone in my hand looking at its face. I found her actively recording our tryst parrying her hands. The shameless model relaxed when I shot her a look still looking at the recording in progress on the face of her expensive phone. She looked apprehensive with one hand on the top of the loveseat and the other in front of her mouth as I deleted what was supposed to be a smoking gun later.