MS. WTF?!! - REBOOTED!! Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"OH SHIT I NEED IT SO BAD!!"

"OW, YOU MUTHA- FUK!!" Rashida pancaked the shit out of Shawnee's jowly cheek making it jiggle as she mounted me in a frenzy frantically inserting my cock in her own tight steaming confines. When my crown disappeared she brought her dead weight down into my pelvis nearly obliterating it. Shawnee got a second loud slap dead center in her baby face crying out rolling on her side facing away from us knees tucked into her abdomen.

"NOW YOU GONNA GIVE ME THIS!!"

"URK!!" Rashida's hand grabbed my throat while she pinned the other down adjacent to the right side of my head.

Those sixty plus inches of online fame went into twerking overdrive as she fucked me like an escaped con. Her entire body glistened in the sunlight while I struggled with the profuse sweat running into my eyes. The intensity on her narrow face was frightening to behold as she rolled and undulated like a seasoned belly dancer getting her fix. She looked positively majestic like a work of the finest art sculpted, living black obsidian.

"¿Quieres jugar? ¡Muy bien, jugaremos a la perra!"

A pillow hit Rashida in the face with the force of Thor's hammer knocking her clean off the bed.

Shawnee looked over the edge of the mattress offending pillow in hand. There was a telltale makeup stain on the pillow case. Shawnee chucked the pillow over my body onto what was presumably Rashida's prone body then slowly mounted me reverse cowgirl facing that direction. My abdomen and crotch disappeared under this massive olive colored ass. Shawnee let her weight do the work immobilizing me as she ground her cunt in sawing fashion.

"Oh it's like that huh?"

"Yeah it's like that, champ!"

"So you think you're gonna just bogard the motherfucking dick, huh?"

"Yeah that's exactly what I'm gonna do; I'm gonna fuck this shit until it turns into a limp noodle bitch."

Shawnee was looking over the edge of the bed at Rashida who was still laying low out of sight. Her reverse posture was an open dare to her rival and sometimes frenemy. This was vastly different from their other interactions in the past in which Rashida came out in top on more than one occasion. One particular thought centered on their very first meeting which ended with Shawnee scurrying off to the restroom in the local mall back home.

"Who're you supposed to be?" Rashida challenged.

"The queen motherfucking bee of my shit the ass almighty and don't you forget it Rashida Sikes! This is my fucking crib, my fucking apartment, and my motherfucking city! Any time you forget that shit let me know and I'll give you a primer with both of these hambones before I make you eat my goddamn pussy! I'm sitting on my dick! You know this is community property and I thank you for your donation! You helped me out back in the day and I'm returning the favor! Every time I see this nigga; I'm claiming my throne and it don't matter how you feel about it!"

"Is that right?"

"Word is bond crispy; you helped teach me a long time ago and I'm just returning the favor!" Shawnee was positively snarling at Rashida with unbridled emotion. This seemed to be a culmination of their passive aggressive dueling all weekend long.

"Oh yeah?"

"Yeah bitch; say that janky shit ya'll taught me the last time we all hooked up and went to the playground!" There was ragged hatred in her voice as those monster cheeks ground me to dust, intermittently popping and bouncing on my rocket fueled tumescence.

Rashida finally stood up looking blasted out in the face. One of her lashes was hanging off and she had a cut on her lip from the pillow strike. Her hand was covering her muff fingers between her legs. She was still feeling it.

She stared at me trembling with this haunted look in her brown eyes, then at Shawnee.

"Niggas ain't shit."

The circle closed.

Shawnee made these long gasping noises as if she were fighting to breathe, then sort of let out this tortured sounding whimper offering open arms to Rashida who stepped forward with out hesitation taking Shawnee's hands in her own.

Rashida kissed her knuckles before raising them to her own face getting Shawnee to cup her narrow cranium. She held them there until the tortured woman in front of her did so of her own volition.

Rashida cupped her chipmunk cheeks in kind.

"I always thought you were pretty; ever since we met. I was jealous, sorry."

"I was scared of you that first time, honest."

"I thought you would replace me."

"I thought you would take my man away because you were so sophisticated."

"I wanted to make you regret seeing me getting my ass beat in that alley."

"I enjoyed seeing you getting your ass whipped in that alley."

"That's why I got that concealed and carry." Both replied in tandem like identical twins.

Shawnee went upright just sitting there impaled full of my cock looking at Rashida. It felt incredible, every groove and little intricacy enhanced ten fold if not more. She was intentionally tensing up around my girth. I was left with little more to do other than admire, grope, and caress her mountainous backside. I traced a finger across the tramp stamp at the small of her back written in Klingon. It was the only thing she hadn't altered from her previous life.

"Niggas ain't shit." Shawnee affirmed after a while staring deep into Rashida's eyes before slowly dismounting leaving my soiled cock pointing at her bedroom ceiling. I'd cum buckets inside her as evidenced by the foamy mess coating my prick with more running out of my crown.

"Well fuck ya'll too." I added drawing their attention.

"You ain't no nigga." Rashida explained as Shawnee cupped the underside of my package carefully. Her lips slid over my tumescence to the base then drew back as she glanced at Rashida presenting it for her use.

Rashida took her time mounting me cowgirl.

Shawnee leaned in as she started working her cunt methodically sawing it back and forth on my pelvis. I reached up handling her small buoyant lemon sized breasts covering them with my hands. Shawnee gave me a long sustained kiss sans tongue with both palms flattened on either side of my head looking down into my eyes watching me react to the slow sensual ride being taken by Rashida. Both of them seemed to be coming down from that weird chemical I'd stupidly dosed myself and them with intermittently. Rashida arched into me trembling hard.

Shawnee surprised me by kissing Rashida with just as much passion before walking out of her bedroom.

Rashida draped her body across mine kissing my left cheek, lapping at my neck before making out with me passionately.

"You see daddy; you can forgive me and she can too." Rashida whispered into my ear hooking her chin over my shoulder.

I held her tighter as she ground and humped into me working out the rest of the chemical effects to our bodies while Shawnee showered down the corridor leaving us to it. I didn't try to look at Rashida's face knowing she was reeling from the forgiveness for her own past misdeeds to a woman she'd done horrible things to in the name of friendship. I'd started her on this path with my own retaliatory coup against her clique which left her unemployed and drifting about in life without a sliver of direction. Someone had always done the thinking for Rashida.

Now she was well on the path to becoming her own person.

"Ready?" Shawnee reappeared in her birthday suit with a towel wrapped around her head looking wistful. She smelled like honeysuckle. Rashida smelled like me. I smelled like both of them to the ninth degree.

"Do you even have to ask?" I replied as her drew the towel from her head with a heartened smile that told much.

Shawnee held up my camera thinking ahead.

Rashida joined Shawnee at the edge of the mattress both of them assuming the position while I went between both hitting endless back shots until I finally started to come down from the chemical in my system. It was just a matter of which of them would be the trigger.

I could feel the difference in the atmosphere between both women which was signified when Rashida climbed up atop the bent over Shawnee draping her sixty plus inches of online fame right over the Puerto Rican's "Ass Almighty" in a visually staggering display that broke the bank and that chemical's hold over me in dramatic fashion.

My jizz hit in several sustained bursts splashing the middle of Rashida's rich chocolate derriere enough that it drizzled down onto Shawnee's massive badonkadunk booty while I was spurting out the rest like silly string. My head was addled as I stood there filming the rand finale to a eventual weekend with a camera strapped to my chest.

Shawnee decided to be funny about things going into her patented slow motion twerk again one last time for the camera as Rashida followed suite clapping her thunderous cheeks in tandem for the audience. I let it go on for a few minutes as my cock shriveled up completely depleted.

The girls even blew a joint kiss to the camera in a farewell to their audience.

Shawnee didn't hide her face but smiled sweetly with those damn chipmunk cheeks.

I left the camera focused on their dual badonkadunk buns, both glazed over and stacked vertically softly twerking as the impromptu shoot ended.

"Shawnee what the fuck was in that spray?" I asked later as we laid in her bed basking in the afterglow.

"Big Fireball Lover."

"That's what it's called?" Rashida asked lightly rubbing my abdomen. All three of us had our backs pressed against the headboard sitting upright. Shawnee had the stained pillow between her thighs cradling it to her body.

"I used to use that shit on old guys who could barely get it up. It's supposed to make them feel all hyped up like a teenager; make them think I got the magic coño, get it?!!Even then you only supposed to spray a tiny drop on one of your fingers to apply that shit because both people can feel it if too much is used, sorry."

"What're you apologizing for; this fool used it." Rashida was deferential at my expense.

"I didn't hear you complaining." I shot back making her crack a wry half smile and cradle one of the pillow between her stallion thighs.

"Damn." Shawnee interjected drawing our attention.

"What is it; are you okay?"

"Yeah, it's just that we shut it down in here today papi; last time that happened was a while back in a room full of assholes after you got aced out."

"This ain't my first rodeo, or threesome."

"I bet." Rashida chuckled.

"No I'm saying we should kind of, get together like this from time to time is all guys. We people again, and I want us to keep it that way unless you don't like getting ran through papi."

"Ran through, I submitted both of you bitches." I raised a finger objecting to their version of our epic threesome.

"Is that right?" Rashida grinned shooting Shawnee a look.

"OW!!" Shawnee flicked my flaccid penis with her pointer finger making me double over.

Both of them righted me again showering my face with chaste kisses.

I felt just the slightest tingle downstairs but my cock remained out of service, dead to the world.

I wondered if I were still feeling the effects of the "special lubricant" slathered all over my cock earlier when the girls were sexually dueling.

The answer would have to wait as I gradually lost consciousness.

*********************************************************************************************

"What?"

I was partially excited and equal parts horrified finding Rashida and Shawnee blanketing my body on either side as I woke up. All of us were still in our birthday suits with somebody handling me already. The culprit was obviously Shawnee as I noticed Rashida's hand resting flat on my sternum. I glanced over at Shawnee with a furrowed brow and disapproving expression because of her stated attempt of running me ragged in hopes of turning me out. She snorted a giggle burying a belly laugh hiding her face in my opposite pec. I looked at Rashida, who did the same.

"WHAT?!!"

Rashida buried her face in my other pec both women laughing hard making me panic.

"WHAT THE FUCK?!! YOU TWO BETTER NOT BE PUTTING MAKEUP ON ME!!" I started to sit up, but they used their combined weight to keep me laying on my back pinning me to the mattress. Rashida spoke up first smiling at my worried face.

"Calm the fuck down; geez daddy. We wouldn't do that to you after this afternoon. Fuck man, you've been putting in work on our asses and keeping it a buck."

"Yeah papi, we like you enough to let you rest after all the shit we've been doing today in front of the camera and on the low in private.

"THEN WHAT'S SO FUNNY?!!"

"Uhm, well..." Rashida hesitated as Shawnee completed the sentence.

"Don't get mad but we took a dick pic of you laid out after we got through taking you to pound town."

"Okay, so what?" I shrugged still pinned down between them.

"Nuh, no you don't understand daddy."

"Understand what?"

"We didn't take it for ourselves!" Shawnee finished as Rashida hid her face in my chest laughing again. My Puerto Rican muse did the same flushing a bit giggling uncontrollably.

"WHAT?!!"

"YOU HAVE A MESSAGE!!" Both women answered in unison as Rashida held up her iPhone which true to their word had a picture of my nude half-dead unconscious body sprawled out on Shawnee's bed. My business was on full display while my head was hanging over the side of the mattress obscured by the angle of the pic. She was using it as a screensaver.

"BITCH, CHANGE THAT SCREEN SAVER!! WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU MOTHERFUCKA!!" Shawnee's phone appeared on my opposite side with the same screen saver.

They were laughing uncontrollably both hiding their phones from view. Rashida dropped my phone on my sternum after showing me the same screen saver on it too. I went to change the screen saver, but Shawnee stopped me.

"Check your messages papi." I looked between them finding both of them nodding their heads collectively encouraging me as I found one blinking message waiting. Shawnee couldn't wait opening it before I had a chance to see who it was from.

"WHERE'S MY MONEY?!! I WANT MY MONEY?!!" A clip from the Family Guy show appeared with the demented baby Stewie from that animated show horrifically abusing the family dog Brian culminating in the use of a flame thrower.

I was utterly confused but they wouldn't let me look away or answer any questions as I realized this was an edited video clip when the scene parted down the middle revealing a familiar face.

"Oh shit."

I found myself looking at Phoebe sitting on what looked like the front porch of her family home back on the west coast. She looked beautiful with her naturally long brownish hair knotted up in dual Dutch braids. She was wearing a white flowing maxi dress that hid her abundant pregnancy while favoring her huge breasts. This video clip had been meticulously prepared as Phoebe stared right into the camera seemingly looking directly at my face.

"I do believe we made a wager that you would not have sex with one Ms. Shawnee Thompson due to difficulties you were having in your relationship with her friend, fuck buddy or whatever; so, you obviously failed to keep your dick out of all of her openings much to my chagrin, sexual jealousy, and overt dissatisfaction with you after the stupid prank you pulled on me last time we spoke. You owe me a thousand fucking dollars and I'd better get it moments after you look at this message or you're gonna wish you were Bentley. I want my fucking money."

The clip ended with the same pic of me laid out on Shawnee's bed. There was a hyperlink imposed over the image as I looked at Rashida.

"I thought she would think it was funny; I didn't know about the bet." I just shook my head forwarding the money to Phoebe still noticing the hyperlink as both women watched laying there beside me.

"What's up with this link?"

"How the fuck should we know papi; maybe you should click it." I looked at Shawnee, then hit the link.

"What is this shit?"

The link led to a webpage depicting a pic of Phoebe sitting there on that front porch of hers with a countdown currently going like a ticking time bomb. The number started at 175,680.

"I think you're gonna find out when that thing hits zero." Both of them were laughing their asses off as I kept staring at the countdown.

THE END.

*********************************************************************************************

"Why didn't you keep them; I thought that's what you wanted."

"We worked it out."

"Worked it out?"

"They're uhm, like family to me after all. I uh, couldn't pull the trigger."

"So, you let them go; I'm proud of you."

"Thanks mom."

"Don't thank me Shawnee; thank your auntie April. She's the one who decided to bring you into the family and you passed this test as well as paid your initiation fees over the weekend. We made so much money that I'm willing to forgive your involvement of my son Kyle. I know you were worried, but there will be no corrective measures taken. We are after all, your family now my young wolf cub."

"Yes, but I'd like to know if I have to pay taxes for uh...?"

"Koa?"

"Yeah."

"April, would you like to take that question?"

"I'll let you owe me a favor Shawnee; uh, can I have a little more sugar?"

The top heavy adult sized moppet sat on the white love seat wearing this diaphanous off the shoulder black top that left her pale humongous breasts fully displayed in a tight fitting glossy brassiere underneath. Shawnee was serving her dropping a few sugar cubes in her cup. There was a whole spread on the glass coffee table for the women, but Shawnee was standing instead of sitting. Nova sat in her own chair off to the side looking on approvingly.

"April answer the girl."

"He's uh, in my bull right now and Isabella will be picking him up all brand new in the morning. You did the right thing brining him to me after you broke him. Unless you're buying he's off the market exclusively for you I'm afraid. I thought I was going to be playing with the Educated Simp; I'm disappointed."

"I'm sorry for, being weak." Shawnee was overly deferential to the point that she avoiding looking directly at the woman sitting there with a face made up to resemble a demented cupie doll. There was the passing resemblance also to the Tiffany doll from those old Chucky movies. April's dark curly locks framed her round face as she cupped April's chin raising it.

"If I thought that, I'd stick your ass in that bull after you went two floor with my boys. You're tough and resilient baby, but we're teaching you how to be smart." Shawnee found her stare unsettling as Nova interjected after sipping from her own cup of tea.

"Are you rested?"

"Yes mom."

"Good, I need you to take care of a client for me in Dubai again; then we'll meet you in Medellin. I've got some problems I need to take care of down there. Someone is sticking their nose in my business."

Shawnee started to move out of the living room, but Nova raised a single finger stopping her in her tracks.

"Yes mother?"

She was still facing away from the crime lord looking at the man mountain standing in her corridor. Angel didn't react as Nova stood up handling Shawnee's shoulders from the back giving her a light kiss on the cheek. She could feel Shawnee wilting under her innate authority as both looked at her giant bodyguard and enforcer.

"Aren't you forgetting something?"

"I am?" Shawnee perked up.

Nova gestured towards Angel who presented the demure former street tough with her gang colors in the form of a biker vest. He held it open allowing Shawnee to get into it an arm at a time.

It was a snug fit for a woman who used to be the neighborhood pump.

She looked back at Nova smiling.

One little piggie had become the wolf.

*********************************************************************************************