Murder Close to Home: Carmine -Edit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He reaches catching her hair and pulls her off the table turning her around to bend over the table. He drives in again pumping in her then pulls out and lines up with her anus She cries, "Oh yes, in my ass! Oh baby, fuck my ass!"

He tries to push in her but can only get in the head. He pulls out and plunges into her vagina again then pulls out and shoves hard into her anus. He backs out and does it again going in deep this time. He starts to plunge into her ass in hard fast strokes.

She reaches under to play with her clitoris and then buries her fingers into her vagina clutching it and rubbing herself hard. She can feel he is going to come soon and she rubs herself faster until she feels the rush coming. She feels delirious and hardly notices when he pulls out and drops her to the floor.

He strokes himself with a ham like fist and releases his fluids in a stream over her face. She opens her mouth automatically and licks it off her chin and cheeks as her bottom undulates in an orgasm. She catches the next burst in her gaping mouth and swallows then starts sucking his hard penis. She swallows again trying to get her breath with his organ in her mouth.

He backs away. "Baby, that was great. I have to go now."

She whines trying to plead with him. "Carmine, I love you. Please stay for just a few minutes. I only get to see you once in a while."

"I can't. I have business to take care of tonight."

"It's that bitch of a wife, isn't it? Cindy wants you home. Why don't you ditch her? Kick her to fuck out!"

"Money baby, you hit the nail on the head. I should do just that! I got to go, see you later." He goes out the door to his car. She runs out after him.

"Carmine, come back soon. I need you." She runs to kiss him as he gets in the car. She pulls his arm down between her legs and wiggles her hips. "Hurry back, baby!" Neither one of them see the small car parked close by. Cindy sits in her girlfriend's car and cries as she watches them.

As Carmine pulls away he grins and says, "Shit, who would guess it? Money Baby is the sheik vice president of Mainline Helicopters and she fucks like a mink." She's getting to be too much of a drag though, and he's going to have to drop her. "Oh well, lots of fish in the sea." He heads for Port Coquitlam or Poco as the drivers all call it.

* + *

Mike is behind the wheel watching the driving snow. Veronica is by his side saying, "How can we go now? You can hardly see the next truck out there.

"The ploughs will lead the way and the snow blowers have been through already. They say it's not near as bad down the other side of the pass."

"How come the cars are going first?"

"They're tax payers, love."

Mike watches and waits. He sees a movement ahead and then the truck in front of him pulls away. He gives a push on his accelerator and lets the clutch out then quickly presses it again letting the load roll back then guns it and pulls ahead. Slow and steady they pull out of the drifts and fall in line behind the truck ahead. Driving snow fills the windscreen and he can only see the lights of the trailer ahead so he's on edge ready to hit brakes, clutch or accelerator at a moment's notice. They bounce over drifts and snow thrown up by the ploughs then flat pavement is under them. Mike can't see it but he can feel it.

In his mirror he can see headlights and faint clearance lights of the truck behind him. He gears up and they roll slowly towards the downgrade. Mike calls to Veronica, "Go over in the passenger seat and if anything goes wrong, get down on the floor fast. It's just till we get down the grade so don't worry."

He can hear his chains rattling and feel the steady thump of them on the pavement cutting through chopped up packed snow. The truck jounces along then starts to speed up. Mike eases back on the accelerator and mentally crosses his fingers. He lets the truck ahead get just out of sight in the driving white spattered screen and gears down one gear.

Watching closely for any sign of snow banks he eases the truck to the left into the curve and knows they are now on the steepest part of the grade. He uses the Jake brake to slow it some as they speed up. He knows it's straight for a few kilometres now and then the long curve to the right at the bottom. He sees a red reflection in the night ahead and judiciously applies some brake carefully.

He can feel the amount of the angle now and it sends chills up his spine as he watches intently ahead. All he can see is whirling white on a black background. Veronica doesn't say a word but watches him, not the road. Mike glances over and winks at her. He is surprised when she grins back at him because he wasn't sure she would catch it in the dim light.

The diesel runs faster than Mike would like and Mike sees the taillights of the truck ahead but then he realizes it is not because he is closer, it's because the snow is thinning out. Soon the procession ahead begins to show as they near the turn. He can see the pavement in spots now and begins to feel better about the situation. He thinks, "Now to get around the turn."

He eases into the sweeping turn and feels the icy bare spots try to send him straight ahead pushed by the load. Carefully he keeps the wheel steady watching for any sideways movement of the trailer behind him. "Oh Lord!" he breathes as he sees the trailer skidding slowly out at the rear end crossing the centreline.

* + *

In Poco Carmine arrives at the CPX yard and drives in then around the warehouse. He watches the open doors and when he spots the shift supervisor, Lewis Priestly he flashes the lights twice. He pulls in by the trailer he hauled in today at the end door. He pulls the trunk lid release and gets out of the car.

He waits by the car and soon a voice says, "You ready?"

He looks up at Lew and says, "Yep."

Quickly Lew hands him down four flat boxes and two larger rectangular ones. "See if you can get those in."

He fits the one larger one in one side of the trunk and puts the smaller flat ones two deep and two wide beside them. He looks it over and shakes his head.

"I can't get this last stereo in. Take it back." He lifts it up to the gap between the trailer and the door.

Lew hisses; "Put it in the back seat. Here, throw this over it."

"Put the fucking thing back with the others! I'm not going to get caught over one fucking stereo!"

"Look asshole, Broady's out there somewhere. He just left the office. Put the damn thing in the back seat and get out of here! I'll see you later."

Carmine looks around the poorly lit area and opens the back door on the car. He crams the box into the back seat and tries to put it on the floor. It won't fit so he desperately fumbles with the seat controls and moves the seat back as far as it will go. The box drops down in the gap.

He looks for the old blanket Lew has thrown to him earlier and stuffs it over the box then quietly shuts the back door.

Lew whispers loudly in the still night, "You got twenty-eight hundred bucks worth of goods there. You better get twelve hundred at least."

"Lew, you know how it is. I'll be lucky to get eight hundred."

"You fucker, if I ever catch you screwing me I'll cut your nuts out with a box cutter and cram them down your throat. Get out of here!"

Carmine jumps into the car and pulls out without his headlights on. He flips them on when he sees a flashlight shining on the back of a trailer ahead. The Commissionaire, Dave Broady comes out from behind the trailer and heads his way. Carmine guns it and drives by him letting on he doesn't see him frantically waving his flashlight. He goes out the gate and heads for downtown Coquitlam by way of the by-pass.

He wheels up to a warehouse by the tracks and flashes his lights. A door opens and he drives in. He gets out and opens the trunk. Words are exchanged and money changes hands. The 'goods' are whisked away and he drives back out the door into the night.

He smiles as he splits the 'take' in half. His half goes in a small tin in the glove box and he locks it as he drives. He heads back to Clearbrook. Not bad for an hour's activity. He smiles again and whistles a merry tune as he drives.

He wouldn't be near so happy if he saw whom Lew was talking to in the warehouse at CPX. One of the warehousemen named Simon Hudson is reporting back to him. Lew asks, "Did you follow him, Sonny?"

"Yep, I sure did."

"Where did he go?"

"Give me my hundred bucks first."

"Look asshole, I could have you fired right now for leaving the warehouse during the shift."

"I'd just tell them you sent me."

"Who would they believe? Now, where did he go?" He pulls out a hundred dollar bill and waves it in front of Simon.

"He went into Coquitlam and down by the tracks to the old cannery warehouse. You know, the one the chinks bought."

"What'd he do there?"

"He flashed his lights then drove in. I couldn't see him anymore."

"You didn't see what he was doing?"

"He was inside."

"Oh shit, you just get half for that." He puts away the hundred and peels two twenties and a ten off a roll.

"Hey, you said a hundred!"

"Take the fifty or I'll have your ass out the fucking door."

Grinning he cuts his losses and takes the fifty. It's free money any way you look at it. He heads for the lunchroom. During the lunch break Lew goes for a drive and finds the warehouse. He pulls up and flashes his lights. An oriental chap walks out from the door and they talk by the car. Lew shakes his head and waves as he leaves.

Meanwhile Carmine pulls into the alley behind his place and parks by the garage. He gets the tin from the glove box and goes to the side door of the garage. Unlocking it he slides inside and puts a dim light on by a small workbench. Under the workbench he pries up a floorboard and slips his hand down into the cavity. He withdraws a metal box and opens the tin. He transfers the bills into the metal box and closes it again.

Pocketing the tin he replaces the box under the floor and puts the floorboard back in place. He steps on it to make sure it's solid. Then he goes out to wait by his car.

* + *

Mike's reactions are fast and he tromps on the accelerator then lets up as he sees the trailer fall back in line. He is running a bit faster now but he makes it through the curve and uses his Jake brake to back off from the load ahead.

He grins over at Veronica and she grins back. She has no idea how close they were to a jackknife and he's not about to tell her. They bounce and bump over more compacted broken snow and then the pavement is bare for a mile. At least visibility is better now and Mike can see the long procession on the curves.

He sees the glow of brake lights far ahead and starts gearing down. He sees the truck behind him is backing off, too and the one ahead is coming closer so he brakes carefully gearing down again. They slow down to a snail's pace. Then Mike sees the car in the snow banks at the side of the road. No one is in it so he knows the driver is riding with someone else in the procession to Revelstoke for a wrecker.

He explains to Veronica and she asks, "Can I come back up by you?"

"I'd rather you stayed there until I pull off the chains. There's a wide pull off up ahead and most of the rigs will pull in there to remove them." She nods concurrence. They creep along through the howling wind and the night.

Ahead he spots the pull off but there aren't any trucks in it. Then he sees why, it is full of snow and boulders, uprooted trees split and broken. There has been a snow slide and the highway equipment had to cut a wide tunnel through it. He figures that was the reason the highway was closed. He judges the slide is nearly half a mile across.

Soon they go through the first of the snow sheds and then they stop. Brake lights turn the night into a red haze of glowing shifting light. Mike turns up the CB and listens to the chatter.

"What's up, Mike?"

"Last snow shed is blocked at the far end, it seems. I think they are working on it. We might be here a while."

"What time is it?"

Mike looks and says, "Near midnight."

* + *

And it's the same time in Clearbrook in the alley behind Carmine's house. Lew pulls up by Carmine's car. "How did it go?"

"The shits! They said they had lots of goods, didn't really need ours."

"Have you still got the stuff?"

"They offered me a hundred a box and I took it. Stuff is too hot to hang on to. Broady saw me leaving the yard."

"Six hundred! Oh shit! You fucking bastard, are you giving me the gears?"

Carmine lays six hundred dollar bills on the hood. "That's it." He pushes three to Lew.

Lew pockets them. "You'd have been smarter to have brought them home and put them in the garage. How much stuff we got in there now?"

"Hundred and forty units at last count. We got to get some of that stuff unloaded but not at these prices."

"Lets see them!"

"Tonight? You do want to bring the bulls down on us. Don't be foolish." He knows there are not over eighty boxes in the garage. "Don't you trust me?"

"Not on your fucking life, I don't."

"Well Jesus, you can see them through the window if you have a flashlight." He takes the flashlight Lew hands him and shines it into a window so he can see the boxes stacked on shelves. He shuts off the light. "Did you hear a noise up by the house? I wonder if that's Cindy?"

They stand quietly listening. Lew says, "She might be putting out garbage. Does she stay up this late?"

"She said she would wait up for me tonight. I better go."

"Yeah." He hesitates, "Oh well, we got three hundred we didn't have this afternoon. Good night, buddy."

Carmine watches him leave and chuckles. "You mean I have nine hundred more than I had this afternoon." He laughs as he climbs into the car and drives it around front to park it in the drive. He mutters, "Now I'd like to have a piece of that damn Money Baby. I guess you're going to get it, Cindy Cunt! Daddy's home!"

* + *

"How do you know what they're saying? All I can hear is a jumble." Veronica whispers this in Mike's ear as she sits on his lap behind the wheel.

"Oh, you get used to it. Someone just said he figured about half an hour more."

She turns looking into his face quizzically, "Did they really say that or are you making it up? I didn't hear that."

"You listen and you will pick out one voice and stay with it. That's how I do it."

"Why don't you turn it up more?"

"I'd rather listen to you." He winks and she beams.

"You always say the right things."

"So what are you going to tell Marv when you get in at six in the morning?"

"Nothing. He won't ask. I don't ask him where he goes on weekends and he doesn't question me."

"He'll be home?"

"Likely."

"I think if my fiancé was coming in at six AM when she was five months pregnant I'd have some questions for her."

"Then I would tell you if you didn't like it, leave."

Mike regards her, "You'd do that?"

"I've done that. That's the way I am. My life is mine. Period."

Mike scratches his head, "Okay lady, whatever you say."

She looks up at him slyly, "Would you mind if I called him Mike? That is, if it's a boy?"

Mike digests that. "The choice of name is up to you and Marv. Why name him Mike?"

She picks at a button on his shirt; "Because I wish he was yours."

He can't say anything for a minute. He remembers Trudy's crying when she first met Veronica by accident in Agassis. She was horrified because she said it was in her eyes she wanted to have his children. The funny thing was he felt he would be proud to have a child with this woman. Trudy had seen his true feelings long before he had.

"Whatever you choose will be all right with me."

She kisses the side of his neck and then places her hands on each side of his face to kiss his lips. She slides both hands down onto his chest and snuggles in his arms. For her there is no storm or night, just the loving protection of her man's arms.

Mike holds her and listens to the chatter on the CB. He glances in his mirror to see snow forming long swirling drifts up against the trailer's tires. He can see clearance lights for about three trucks behind him and wonders how many are in the line up behind him.

An hour passes and he thinks she's asleep when she murmurs, "Feel my tummy. He's kicking." She guides his hand under her clothes and he feels the rolling turbulence under the skin. She whispers, "He's lonely. He wants you to come back in to see him."

"Are you sure that's his feelings or could that be yours?" Mike grins.

She beams her sweet smile, "Can we make love again before we get home?"

"It's still a good seven hours drive. I imagine we could make a stop somewhere along the way."

Demurely she whispers, "Thank you, my prince."

"I think they're moving up ahead. You better get back up on your perch." He has heard some cheers on the CB and seen the reflection of a brake light flash somewhere far ahead. She slips out of his lap and climbs up on the console. Mike assists her and kisses her then drops behind the wheel again.

He hears the hissing crash of brakes releasing ahead and the brake lights glow just in front of him. He clicks off his air brakes and as it starts to roll applies some brakes. He selects a gear and waits for the truck in front to move. Soon they are moving and entering another snow shed. The noise increases as they move into the shed and the window clears so he can turn off the wipers.

They are still moving slowly stopping occasionally. Veronica relaxes on the console by him with one hand resting on his shoulder and the other on her belly. He glances her way often and thinks she looks like an angel. His feelings for an expectant mother come to the fore. He is a great respecter of the fair sex at any time but when a woman is with child he finds himself at a loss for words.

He reflects on the tiny miracle occurring in her body and cannot help but view her in awe. For him she is Holy, an altar before which he feels inadequate and helpless. He finds the swollen body of pregnant women to be beautiful and if it's a woman he feels deep concern for his protectiveness knows no bounds.

Now they are in the open again and the wipers flash across the screen building up more slush on each pass. The rhythmic jounce and rattle of the tire chains increase as they speed up some before entering another snow shed. This is a long one and at the far end they drive through a tunnel the road crews have cleared.

Then into a curve to the right and they start the drop into another mountain trench. As they near the bottom Mike can see brake lights up ahead and he gears away down to start the climb on the other side. He can see trucks near the top are almost at a standstill. As they creep up the hill he makes out that some are pulling off over the brow of the hill.

"Hey, I think some of the guys are pulling off their chains up ahead. I think I might do the same. Hang on, it will be bumpy when I pull over." He eases over into the pull off and spots Ernie's truck so rolls up along side it to park.

He hears, "Pull it ahead a foot!" It's Ernie's voice giving him directions so he can unlock the chains. He eases ahead a foot. "That's good!" comes the cry. He applies the parking brakes with a hiss. Standing he pulls his bomber jacket off the back of the seat then sees she is doing the same.

"Hey, you stay here. I don't want you climbing that ladder while it's covered with ice and snow. I'll be right back."

Reluctantly she puts her jacket aside as he dons his and opens the door. In the teeth of the frigid blast he climbs down and wonders if maybe he shouldn't leave the chains on a bit longer. Ernie is waiting for him.

"I got them unhooked, Mike. Just pull ahead."