Murder Close to Home: Carmine -Edit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He calls, "Thanks Ernie!" He climbs back up and drops in the seat. He flips off the brakes and eases it ahead.

"Whoa, Mike!" He stops and applies the brake again. Grabbing a warm pair of gloves he opens the door again and goes down to help Ernie roll up the chains and hang them in the brackets behind the cab. It's heavy work and then they go to Ernie's rig and do the same packing the chains on his saddle tanks. Grunting and puffing they stop for a rest after they have them secure.

"Ernie, are you driving straight through now?"

Ernie grins, "I was thinking the same thing. I was going to stop in Kamloops."

"I was thinking of stopping out by Merritt for a rest."

"Yeah, good idea. About four hours?"

"Sounds about right." Mike winks but Ernie doesn't catch it since the wind is driving snow around them. "See you later."

"Right!" He climbs up into his cab and Mike runs back to his. He follows Ernie out onto the highway and they pick up speed. Without the chains it runs much smoother but he has to watch for icy spots and snow drifts.

Within an hour they can see distant lights reflected off the clouds and when they round a bend the sky is much brighter. Soon over the trees they can make out the lights below them in the valley of Revelstoke. Ernie is running about half a mile ahead of him so he sees him drop over the hill for the main intersection of the road into town.

As they pass the Highways Department yards they can see numerous ploughs and snow blower trucks with steam rising around them and lights illuminating them. "Lots of actively in there tonight!"

Down the hill and he eases back gauging the stoplight and stepping on it when it turns green. The roads are wet and slushy in places but the going is steady as they leave the town behind and plunge back into wooded slopes and far shadows of mountains crowding out the sky. It appears the snow has stopped but blowing snow still swirls across the pavement.

Mike spots Ernie distantly as he applies brakes on a downgrade far ahead. He figures about an hour should see them into Sicamous.

Chapter 2:

October 28

It's close to three AM when they pull into the yard of the truck stop in Merritt. Mike stretches and says he's going to fill the thermos. He asks Veronica to stay in the truck and she knows why. She smiles and tells him to hurry back.

It's cold but no evidence of snow anywhere when he climbs down. The highway has been bare all the way from Sicamous. There's a warning displayed on the highway ahead saying some snow in the pass but he'll worry about that in the morning. He enters the café.

"Mike!" It's Bambi and he was expecting her. That's why he came in alone. He has to warn her not to come crawling up into his truck later. This twenty-three year old nubile creature has spent many happy hours in his sleeper in the past but there is nothing deep going on between them.

He grins, "Hi love. Can I get my thermos filled?"

She grins coquettishly, "Can I get mine filled?"

He shakes his head. "Got a lady with me." He passes her the thermos.

She puckers her lips at him and takes it to fill with coffee. Bringing it back she takes his arm at the end of the counter and says, "Come with me. I want to show you something." She directs him towards a door and he pulls back.

"Oh no you don't. I know you. How much for the coffee?"

Licking her lips she says, "Aw come on Mike. You know I need my protein." She rubs her tummy.

He hands her a bill, "Will that cover it?"

"I'll get your change." She goes behind the counter.

"Never mind, that's your tip. See you next trip maybe."

She wiggles her fingers at him puckering up again as he leaves the café. Mike grins and heads back up into the cab. When he gets there he finds Veronica in bed all ready.

She warns, "Did you tell her to stay clear?" Mike nods and sits to take off his work boots. She rubs his back with one hand. "It was funny that time I had to run her out of here. She was stripped naked and climbing over the console when I caught her." She giggles. "What did she say?"

Mike stands to pull off his pants and shirt. "Nothing, she was just disappointed." He puts his socks in his boots and slides his shorts off. "Do you have to use the can?" She nods and he helps her then she slides back under the covers.

She holds the covers back for him. Mike slides in beside her and wraps his arms around her. They kiss long and sweet then he holds her close.

"He's moving again. He must know you're near."

Mike gently lays his hand on her bare belly and she puts her hand on his guiding him. He can feel the movement and can't imagine what it must feel like to her inside her. "He's moving over for me." He feels her belly jiggle with suppressed laughter as she guides his hand lower. He moves it over her vulva and cups it letting his hand rest there. She moves her pelvis against the palm pressed over her sex.

She murmurs, "I love you, my prince. I love the way you guard my body and protect me. I'm all yours."

Slowly he moves his hand working in a circular motion as he kisses her face in many places: gently over her eyelids and on her brow, softly on her cheeks and dimples and then sweetly on her lips clasping one lip in his to tease and then the other. Her lips imitate his playing with his lips. Finally they settle on each other and part so tongues can play with each other.

He feels her rhythmically pushing up against the palm of his hand as he works it over her opening and juices coat his hand. She whispers, "Oh Mike, move your hand faster. Yes, that's it!" Her breath catches in her throat and she pushes harder against his hand. "Oh my prince, I'm going to come soon. You have magic in your hands."

He dips his head down to lick her breast and licks closer to a nipple as she shoves it to him. "Mmm, suck on it, please!" She is breathing much faster now. He licks the nipple from all sides and teases it harder with his tongue while concentrating more on the area over her clitoris with movements of his fingers. She pushes her hips more urgently to him whispering, "Mike, I'm close! Oh so close! Oh Mike!"

He touches her clitoris at the same time as he sucks on the nipple and she squeals his name. Sucking he strives to rub her clitoris as she thrashes about in ecstasy. She whimpers his name over and over and he eases up allowing her to come softly back to earth.

Panting she says, "Oh my prince, kiss me!" She snorts air is short bursts from her nostrils as they kiss and she struggles to get closer to him.

"Please come inside me now." She pleads for his entry so he moves to accommodate her. He helps her to have two more orgasms before he relaxes and comes with her. They clasp hands side by side and catch their breath.

"You're so gentle with me. Even in your excitement you... didn't push near as hard as you have... in the past. Is it the baby?"

"Uh huh. I feel so honored to be allowed to make love to you, Ronnie. I feel your trust and just try to live up to it."

She muses, "I never have to tell you to be careful like I do Marv. I simply know you will."

"Do you feel like sleeping now?"

"Not really but if you hug me I'll go to sleep." Mike smiles and hugs her close. She smiles and closes her eyes. They both drift off to sleep.

Around three there is a banging on the cab and Mike calls out, "Is that you, Ernie?"

"Yepper, it's your wakeup call."

"Thanks buddy, are you going for coffee?"

"Been there, I'm on my way."

Mike calls, "See you in Poco." He stretches and Veronica tickles him. He brings his arms back down and hugs her. She snuggles against him pushing one leg up over his.

She whispers, "Now kiss me and slip inside me at the same time. That's a much more intimate way to say good morning."

Mike feels his organ stiffening fast and he can feel her pubic hair with the tip of it. "I'd love to greet the day that way." He finds her lips with his and her nether lips with his erection. He eases in backing frequently to allow her juices to lubricate the channel for him. When he feels the constriction of her cervix he stops and lifts his lips from hers. "Good morning, my love."

"Mmm, good morning my prince. Doesn't that feel better than just a kiss?" She kisses him again. "You can push in all the way if you want."

"I might not be able to hold back until you come."

"I don't mind but I doubt it. My pussy is doing flips already."

Mike presses and feels her vagina stretch in depth then eases back and pushes again getting it all in before touching her cervix again. "I can hear your breathing is coming faster."

"Uh huh." She grins widely and her dimples deepen.

Mike withdraws to within an inch of fully pulling out then shuttles in and out in that short distance rubbing over her G spot. Her grin turns into a lunge to kiss his neck and chin as she breathes faster. She utters, "You're trying to make me come." And, "Oh man, it's working!"

She struggles to get up on him but her big belly defeats her efforts until Mike helps her and she slides fully over him feeling him come up in her vagina, her stomach and belly button. "That's much better!" She rides him and her belly bounces on his each time she comes down on him.

Mike places his hands on her hips and steadies her. "Easy love, don't push it too hard." He needn't have worried because she is squirming and shuddering, spasms wrack her frame and he can feel them inside her. He relaxes and lets her tide carry him forward. Stroking in a measured way up into her and trying to not push too hard he feels pressure building up inside.

"Ronnie, hang on. I'm coming with you!"

After they catch their breath she whispers, "I don't want to go home. I want to stay with you forever. We better go now." They clean up and help each other dress.

Mike pours them coffee. "Would you like breakfast?"

"Maybe. I guess Bambi's gone off shift by now."

"Let's go have a bite and if she's there, ignore her."

He helps her down to the ground and she places her hands on his arm to walk with him across the lot. They enter the café and take a booth. The waitress comes to the table.

"Hi Mike, what will you folks have?" She puts menus before them.

"Hi Gwen, I'm going to have the usual." He looks at Veronica who is perched close beside him. She is studying the menu.

She asks, "What's your usual?"

"Trucker's Daybreak!" Mike and Gwen answer together and laugh. Gwen explains, "It's not on the menu. The truckers' all know it by heart. It's a platter with two pancakes, two waffles, three sausages, three strips of bacon and three slices of toast." She glances at Mike. "Did I get it all?"

"You forgot the hash browns."

"Oh yes and coffee."

Veronica smiles and says, "I'll have that, too."

Gwen chuckles, "I see you're eating for two. Why not?"

She rushes off with their order and Veronica pulls him closer. "Now why don't you... well anyway, she's a lot nicer than Bambi."

"She's engaged."

"She has eyes for you though."

"Nonsense, I've hit on her. She's not interested."

Veronica laughs quietly, "You don't think so, eh?"

"Hey, I'm with you love. Don't be setting me up with someone else."

Gwen brings their coffee and Veronica whispers to her, "You'd go out with Mike if he asked you, wouldn't you?"

Gwen grins, "Not with Bambi around. Aren't you with him?"

Mike speaks up, "She is, don't listen to her."

Gwen cocks her head and sits across from them. "Why are you trying to get him a date?"

"I'm not but I know he screws Bambi and you're so much nicer."

Gwen laughs, "She is a bit much, isn't she. You know what she told me about Mike?" Mike shakes his head violently.

Veronica pleads, "Tell me, tell me."

Gwen leans across the table and whispers, "She said she gives him head all the time and he has eight inches." She giggles and Veronica does the same as she turns to Mike.

She laughs louder, "He's blushing!"

Mike grumbles, "Don't you have to get us an order, Gwen?" The two of them laugh as she gets up and goes to bring their breakfast. Gwen comes back and gabs with Veronica as they eat up their breakfast. There are only a few others in the café. All three are chatting by the time they leave.

Veronica swings on his arm all the way back to the truck and he helps her up into the cab. "I like her. If you were in the sack with her she'd like it but I think you're right. She has someone else on her mind."

"That's what I told you."

"I know but she'd like to try you out. She's interested. I can tell."

He pulls out onto the highway and shakes his head. "She's one neat lady and it's okay she has her heart set on some lucky guy. I wouldn't tamper with that. I just want to be her friend."

"That's nice, Mike. I guess it's what I expected from you."

"Hey, that doesn't mean if she comes on to me I wouldn't jump at the chance." He grins. Veronica nods her head.

Luck is with them and the sunrise finds them passed Hope on the Haig Connection to Agassis. It's just after eight when Mike helps her down by her car in the car park used by carpoolers. They kiss and he promises to keep her in mind. She swears undying love for him and he reiterates his love for her.

Crossing the Fraser River on the Agassis Bridge he dials Trudy.

"Good morning, love."

"Well, what do you want?"

"Trudy, I love you."

"I gather you dropped her off."

"Yeah, I just did."

"I was tempted to call her boyfriend. I almost did."

"She's going to tell him."

"And?"

"And what?"

"Are you going to tell Marlene?"

"Eventually, I guess."

"It's okay, I'll tell her if you want."

"No, it's up to Ronnie and I."

"I'll give you ninety days."

"Trudy, don't do that."

"So what are you going to do if Marv walks?"

"She thinks he'll accept us. She really loves him, too."

"Wow, maybe I've been missing out on something. I should find me another fellow."

"You know as long as you are happy I wouldn't oppose that."

"I couldn't! I love only you! I have to go."

"I'll see you early Thursday."

"Please."

"I will."

She hangs up as he listens and he feels she's crying. It makes him feel sick but he can't do anything about it.

* + *

In Clearbrook Carmine is in the garage. He has the floorboard up and is removing a pile of bills. He counts it with satisfaction. There is thirty-six thousand, nine hundred dollars. He puts another hundred with it from his wallet then puts twenty thousand in an envelope. He puts the box away and replaces the floorboard then goes out locking the door. He jumps in his car in the alley and drives out towards South Fraser Way.

At the Little Oaks mall he swings in and watches for a car. It's not here yet so he parks and waits. It's only a few minutes and a car pulls in next to him. The driver gets out and opens his far door sliding across the seat. She kisses him melting onto his chest. "Good morning love, do you have something for me?"

"Tessie, I got another twenty grand." He pulls the envelope out of his breast pocket.

"Good, it will be in the Caymans before you get home."

"How much do we have now?"

She grins, "I added another fifty Gs yesterday. We're getting close. It won't be long."

"Let's go now! I worry something will go wrong. We have enough."

"We said one million and it's so close now. Don't get cold feet."

"Then let's sneak away for a weekend or something. I miss you and your tempting body."

She kisses him again, "We'll have forever, Carmine. We don't want to jeopardise it now. If my husband or your wife ever found out we'd be dead."

He slides his hand down over her ass and squeezes. "It's been so long."

She whispers, "I know love, it has for me, too." She rubs inside his thigh.

He pulls her closer and her hand moves up to fondle him through his clothes. She whispers hoarsely, "I have to go. I have to open up before my husband gets here." She pulls back and moves across the seat. "He's only dropping the kids off at school." She opens the door and leaves him.

Carmine mopes in the seat. Then brightens up when he thinks of the plans they have. She is embezzling her husband's business accounts in the firm of Ibberson Investments so for every hundred he throws in she manages to add a thousand. Soon they will fly off to the Cayman Islands for a start and then on to any island they choose.

He thinks back to over two years ago when he met her at a party. She was really into the sauce that night and they ended up in the back of her husband's big town car. After a wild sex session they had hatched up the scheme and he thought it was just a joke but when he found her again a week later she already had over a hundred thousand in the account.

Cold sober they had freaky sex and he resolved to join her. They had been saving ever since but she had stopped putting out. That was the last time he had sex with her. They had teased like this morning but never got the chance to really indulge themselves again.

He pulls out of the mall and heads for the airport. He thumbs his cell phone and says, "Hi babe, wanna take a break?"

"I'm in a meeting. Please hold on a minute."

He hears her excuse herself and soon, "Where are you?"

"Just pulling into the airport."

"Oh God yes, meet me in the washroom."

"On my way."

He grins as he punches 'end'. He pulls into the Mainline Helicopters parking lot and parks by the side door. He slips out of the car and goes inside watching for any observers. Not seeing anyone close he opens the door to the handicapped washroom. "Lock it!" she hisses.

"I thought you were in a meeting?" He looks her over in her smart business suit and grins.

"Let them wait! I told them I'd be right back!" she kisses him hungrily. He reaches around her lifting her skirt and grips her ass pushing his fingers into her rectum as he pulls her hard against him. She grinds her pelvis into his whimpering.

He pulls her towards the toilet, "Grab that bowl, baby!"

She does as he says and he approaches her from behind. Cruelly he shoves his engorged organ around her sheer panties and into her. She shoves back to him crying out then puts her hand over her mouth holding the bowl with her other hand to give her support as he drives into her. Quickly it's over and leaves her longing for more.

"Gotta go, baby. It was a blast."

She pleads, "Just a little more, baby. I'll help you get it up." She kneels before him.

"Get up, bitch! I've been thinking it over. Don't call me anymore. I've had it with you!"

"Carmine, I love you! Aren't I always good to you? I will let you have anything you want!"

"Oh sure, how about a hundred grand?" He sneers.

She looks down, "You know I don't have that kind of money. I gave you five thousand just the other day."

"Bah, I've had it with you! Goodbye!" He leaves her on her knees in her fancy suit. He drives back into Clearbrook.

* + *

Mike is coming up on Abbotsford on the freeway and calls his wife. There is a few rings then, "Good morning. Marlene here."

"Hi love, I should be home for lunch. I'm just coming up on Abbotsford."

"Wonderful. Trudy told me you got caught in the road closure up in the pass. I'll try to have a few of your favourites for lunch."

"Hmm, something hot and sweet?"

She laughs lightly, "That too, if you want. I'll hold off taking Emma for her stroll in the park till near noon. She'll go to sleep early that way."

"That sounds nice. You still having morning sickness?"

"Uh huh but I think it's almost over. I usually don't have it for more than a month. Trudy says she's having it, too. That's what you get for knocking us both up at the same time." She giggles.

"Well you were a surprise. Trudy was trying to get pregnant."