Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

Story Info
Aunty Sheen's bisexual threesome with my Catholic ex-teacher.
30.8k words
3.82
13.8k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers

Hi all, its Ali here!

Owing to the immense response I got for my last post about my slutty Muslim Aunt Sheen's bisexual lesbian experience with Vandana, her Hindu divorcee best friend (and now my ex-boss), I've decided to share yet another such experience. This post is about the time my promiscuous middle-aged Muslim aunt had another lesbian threesome involving me and my Cherry Pereira, a hot middle-aged Catholic teacher from my school who was also the mother of one of my ex girlfriends.

A Little Background First...

About Me -

I'm Ali, very fair, standing over 5' 10" tall with sharp features, big brown eyes and straight, dark hair which I usually wear long. I have a naturally trim and muscular physique from playing soccer since I was little. I can describe myself by my three major loves - bikes, books and booty - not necessarily in that order. I am a smoker and stoner but I only drink occasionally. I've had the luck to sleep with over 40 women till date, some of them from my own family.

About Our Family -

I can't divulge the name of our hometown for privacy reasons but I can tell you it is one of the largest cities in central India. I belong to a huge, extended family of ultra-strict Muslims. My entire family consists of the individual families of my father and his seven real brothers. We are very well off and live in a huge gated and walled compound covering a couple of acres. There are three 3-storied buildings with spacious multi-bedroom apartments for each. We are required to follow our religious tenets strictly. Inter-mingling with non-family members of the opposite sex is strictly prohibited but we were a close-knit family. However, the women in our family cover their head and face with a Hijab and always wear an Abaya to cover themselves whenever stepping out of the house.

Similar restrictions tended to have an adverse effect and some of the women in my family rebelled by starting discrete, illicit sexual relationships with me. One such horny woman from my family is Aunty Sheen, the widow of my eldest uncle, who had seduced me within a couple of weeks of her husband passing away. Ever since, Aunty Sheen and I have had innumerable sexual romps.

About Aunty Sheen -

Aunty Sheen is short, dark and plump. Sheen aunty has wavy, dark hair that fall down to her curvy lower back, with big dark eyes and thin, severe lips. My aunt's skin is naturally hairless, which means it is succinctly smooth and shiny like dark chocolate. She is less than 5' 6" tall, voluptuous with huge, dark and round 44F-cup breasts. Both her lovely, large mature mammary is crowned by black, round areolas and thick, long nipples. Her waist is significantly slim but flares out to wide, rotund hips. My mature aunt's best asset has to be her immense, round and soft 50-inch ass. It still stands out proud behind her and jiggles insanely when she walks. Her thighs are large and soft but she has lovely, thick well-shaped calves and small feet.

About Cherry -

Cherry Pereira (real name) is a middle-aged divorced Catholic woman who was a teacher back in my school and her bratty slut of a daughter, Sharon (real name), ended up becoming my girlfriend for a while in junior college. I have had a huge teacher-student crush on Cherry ever since I can remember. So, I could hardly believe my luck when she seduced me right after I broke off with her daughter. Since then, Cherry and I have had sex numerous times, most of them when she moved to Mumbai after divorcing her cheating husband in 2006.

Cherry looks extremely attractive thanks with her fair skin and tall, curvy figure. Cherry is an Anglo-Indian and hence very fair with a smooth, hairless skin. Her sharp Oriental features are highlighted by her cute pixie hairstyle. She has small, brown almond-shaped eyes with a pair of spectacles on. I really love her cute bow-shaped lips. She looks dominant, standing over 5' 9" tall. Her lovely, large 40D-cup breasts still stand out perky on her chest. She has a slight paunch, and her waist is slim but with lovely large, curvy hips. However, I cherish Cherry's huge, round 50-inch ass the most. Cherry has a pair of immense and perfectly round buttocks that wiggle noticeably with even her slightest movement.

COMING TO THE STORY...

This happened back when I was in my 2nd year of college in Pune.

I had started a live-in with my older cousin Dee a year earlier. But she had to move to Mumbai for her internship at an architectural firm. It was mandatory in her final year of college and she found the offer from Mumbai was better than others. Dee lived in a spacious, three-bedroom apartment in Sector 19 on the top floor of a posh housing complex. She shared it with a couple of other girls who worked in her firm.

After discussing it with Dee, I had turned our spacious 2-bedroom apartment in Kumar Picasso into a total bachelor pad. Dee understood my high libido and reluctantly approved of me sleeping with other fuck buddies. The only condition was that we would not talk about them and she wanted to have the apartment to us whenever she travelled to Pune for a weekend once every couple of months. I readily agreed and she never regretted her decision.

I had a regular flow of my casual sexual partners into the apartment now. There were the three married neighbors who were cheating on me with their husbands for one or the other reason. I would mostly get the money-greedy girls from my college who knew I came from a well-off family as well as a couple of my female colleagues from IBM, where I had started a job.

Aunty Sheen was back at home, taking care of her successful herbs and spices business. She would often travel to Pune for a few days full of sex before returning home. I would visit Dee almost every weekend in Mumbai and get my dose of her lovely young pussy regularly.

Cherry and I had started to fuck almost once a month now as I would often ride to Mumbai without telling Dee. I would spend the weekend or a Saturday at Cherry's small 2-bedroom apartment in Sector 17, Vashi. She lived all alone as a single divorcee and had started teaching once again. Cherry taught English at Sacred Heart High School and Junior College.

Back in my hometown, Cherry had left her husband the day she caught him in bed with their gay son. She had stayed for a while with her sister, trying to get over the shock. She still taught at my school in the meanwhile. I broke up with her daughter soon, when Sharon forced me into fucking her gay brother, who also had a crush on me. Sharon had gotten me drunk at the time and had sneaked her brother into the bed once when we were alone at her home. Waking up early the next morning, I was extremely disgusted by what she had made me do and decided to break off my relationship with her.

Cherry, who had approved of me since she knew me back at school, came to know about my break up. The very next day, she called me to her sister's home on a rainy afternoon. She tried to console me in every way. She revealed that she hadn't expected my relationship with her daughter to last long because Sharon had become increasingly slutty as she grew older. Soon though, she confessed her loneliness and the hurt we shared and she became emotional. Well, one thing led to another and we eventually ended up in her bed. I remember I fucked her twice that day, when we had sex the first time at her sister's house. A few weeks later, she disavowed Sharon too after a nasty fight and moved to Mumbai the following year to start a new life.

Anyway, Cherry had called me up a week before Christmas and told me about her plan to spend it at her favorite resort in Uran with me. However, Aunty Sheen had already planned to come for three days because I had a week-long Christmas leave from work, so I hesitated for a second. Cherry asked if I was busy. She said she'd understand if I had other plans. I was about to decline her offer when I suddenly had an idea.

Knowing how open-minded my widowed aunt was and how Cherry was always ready to experiment sexually, I decided to get the three of us together. I remembered her first-ever lesbian encounter very well. We had shared her niece, Sharon's younger cousin Kathy, in the initial months when Cherry had moved to Mumbai. I had met Kathy through Sharon, while Kathy was visiting her in my hometown for a week. Kathy is a sexy, dusky Catholic girl. She is a typical Mumbai girl who loves to dress in short, tight clothes and shows off her lovely, brown young tits and her sexy, round bubble butts at every chance. We had clicked and soon fucked each other once when I visited Mumbai the next year. I had convinced her to try her first lesbian/bisexual threesome with Cherry, after promising her that everything would be completely discrete.

When I told Cherry how it was a perfect chance for her to have another bisexual experience, this time with a mature woman who was well-experienced, she sounded excited and readily agreed. I didn't want to reveal too many details about my aunt, so I told Cherry that she was a distant aunt from our hometown who also had a casual sexual relationship with me. When I described some of the things Aunty Sheen had done when we fucked, Cherry sounded positively excited about the idea. She told me she would modify the reservation and book a room for three at resort.

Muslim Widow Aunt Meets My Cute Catholic Teacher

(7 AM - 12 PM Thursday, 24th December 2009)

It was 7 AM on a chilly Thursday morning when I rode my bullet into the huge parking lot of Pune airport. I was dressed in my usual plain black tee, with brown cargo shorts and black sneakers below. I had on a plain black windcheater with a small backpack hanging from my shoulders. It was stuffed with the things I would need in the next couple of days. I parked the bike and didn't have to wait long before my aunt stepped out of the arrival gate.

Aunty Sheen's face broke into a big grin when she saw me and she waved excitedly before making her way towards me. I smiled wide and waved back. Once again, I was amazed at the stark transformation my middle-aged Muslim aunt went through, from a conservatively dressed lady to an ultra-modern middle-aged cougar. She would wear short or fitting western outfits every time she was far from the restrictions back home.

Aunty Sheen looked cute but comely in a tight-fitting plain white top. It clung to her enormous round boobs and showed off the contours of her deep, dark cleavage through its significantly low-cut neckline. I watched her lovely, large boobs jiggle with each step as she came closer. I could see most every eye in the vicinity glancing at my aunt's enormous, round booty cheeks which were clearly defined by her tight blue denim Capri. It was extremely fitting and showed off her thick, round hips and her dark, plump and shapely legs. Her tiny feel were exposed in a pair of matching, blue, open-toed sandals. A large black handbag hung from her shoulder while she had a medium-sized designer bag in her hand.

My cock stirred inside my shorts at the sight. We were meeting after more than a month and Aunty Sheen immediately pulled me into a tight hug.

"Mmuuah!" Aunty Sheen kissed me full on the lips with a loud smack right in the middle of the awaiting crowd.

I was used to the stares I got from others around as several of my fuck buddies were into heavy PDA. I didn't care though, because there was almost no chance of anyone recognizing me in this huge city. So, we didn't have to worry about being found out as my mature, horny aunt kept me in a tight embrace for a minute.

Eventually, as we moved apart, I grinned at my aunt and nodded approvingly at her attire. She winked with an excited grin as I grabbed her bag, caught her arm and guided her to the exit far away.

"Let's have tea, aunty." I suggested, leading her towards one of the numerous small tea and snacks stalls that litter the road outside the airport.

Aunty Sheen took a seat on a plastic chairs at the roadside tea stall while I brought two glasses to her. Without another word, I pulled the pack of cigarette from my pocket and lit two. I handed one to Aunty and she took it with a huge smile.

"Thanks, son." Sheen aunty said, taking a deep drag on the cigarette. "Do we have enough for the next days?" She asked, referring to the cigarettes.

She was completely free when she traveled away from home and would smoke frequently throughout. I knew we would need several packs so I had already bought them a day before, along with a large packet of top-quality weed.

"No need. I've got half a carton in my bag." I smiled and said, nodding to the backpack on the ground between my feet.

I took a seat on another plastic chair and glanced around casually and noticed almost everyone around us either trying to sneak peeks or openly staring at my plump, dark aunt's voluptuous figure which was clearly outlined by her form-hugging clothes.

In India, it's not normal to see a mature, middle-aged woman sitting at a street-side tea stall and smoking. I was aware of the stares all around us but didn't pay heed. Aunty Sheen and I excitedly chatted about the trip ahead. We were frequently bothered by the cab and auto-rickshaw drivers asking whether we wanted a ride somewhere, but my aunt politely declined them with a smile. She wanted to relish her first smoke of the day so we waited until we finished our cigarettes.

Finally, Aunty Sheen and I booked a Hyundai Santro ccol cab for the two-and-half hour ride to Vashi, Navi Mumbai. The plan was to meet up with Cherry at Vashi railway station where the three of us would once again take a cab to the remote resort in Uran, which was only an hour's drive away.

Aunty and I settled in the rear seats and soon the taxi was on its way to Vashi. The driver was an old Maharashtrian who was, thankfully, not the talkative type. We drove through the early morning rush within the city and it took us half hour to reach the Mumbai-Pune Expressway. Once we merged with the multi-lane highway the driver drove at a steady 100 km/hr.

As we chatted, the car radio was tuned into a local station and it played Bollywood songs in a low volume. The driver had not interrupted us, apart from asking a few questions about the fare, and looked straight ahead at the sleek expressway while I told my aunt a little more about Cherry.

Despite the large rear seat, Aunty Sheen sat close to me, almost in the middle. Her bare forearms brushed against mine and her thick, well-shaped calves rubbed against my bare shin. Aunty Sheen leaned towards me, listening intently to me, but with an excited grin.

I asked the driver if it was okay to smoke inside and he said it was fine. I immediately lit two cigarettes and my aunt and I smoked as I told her about Cherry.

We spoke in English so the driver couldn't understand. I went into the smallest details because I remembered the day one of my favorite fantasies came true.

I started by describing my tumultuous relationship with her daughter, Sharon. I didn't tell my aunt that the real reason I broke off with Sharon was that she pressured me into fucking her gay brother's ass though. Instead, I told her she was too wild and we didn't click any more. I narrated the details of the day when Cherry called me over to her sister's house to console me.

When I reached the part when Cherry confessed her feelings of loneliness and frustration, my aunty smiled knowingly. She too had suffered through a similar period of time where her sexual needs were neglected by her husband for years. Aunty Sheen's smile widened to an excited grin when I described how Cherry started to confess her hunger for a cock and rubbed my thighs suggestively. She grinned and smacked and my arm playfully when I confessed to my fantasy about Cherry to my aunt. She knew very well that I had an extremely high libido and had casual sexual relationships with many women and girls. Aunty Sheen was very understanding and never got jealous of my other sexual partners.

As I described the way Cherry had quickly stripped me after I relented to her advances, my slutty aunt started to squirm in her seat with excitement. I noticed that she kept pressing and rubbing her knees together, no doubt trying to contain her creaming cunt after hearing the details of my first sexual encounter with my favorite teacher. I described Cherry's lovely, tall figure in extreme detail and Aunty Sheen shook her head in amazement. Next, when I started to narrate how Cherry first pulled me into bed and started by kissing my bare body all over my aunt's sexual tension was visible on her face.

I noticed my aunt's right hand was now between her thick thighs. I distinctly hear my aunt pull down the zip of her fly and spread her feet wide apart on the car floor. She looked at me and half-smiled sheepishly before pushing her fingers in the small, tight fly. I grinned at the way my aunt got turned on just by listening to me describe my sexual experiences.

"She sounds really hot, Ali." My horny, mature aunt told me more than once as I described the first time Cherry fucked me.

I continued to tell her how, after a quick but exhausting first fuck, Cherry insisted on a cream-pie and had me shoot my cum in her hungry cunt. I told her how she eventually got off of the bed and cleaned me in the shower before we had our lunch naked in her bed.

"Ooh..." Aunty Sheen moaned ever so softly, and closed her eyes in pleasure as she continued to finger her cunt inside her Capri shorts.

I described to my eager aunt how, in the next round, I kissed Cherry all over, the way I played with her fair, bare motherly tits and made her orgasm hard by licking her cute, clean-shaven pussy. Aunty Sheen made me pause and took a deep breath. I watched as she caught my arms tight and braced before she climaxed silently but hard in the back seat of the cab on the highway.

"Mph!" A muffled moan escaped her as she bit down on her thin lips.

Aunty Sheen's grip on my arm tightened hard as her plump body shivered with her orgasm. My cock had become aroused from narrating one of my favorite sexual experiences. Plus, watching my aunt's plump, dark body in the throes of an intense orgasm always turned me on immensely. I watched her large, round breasts jiggle hard and her enormous, soft hip pressed against me.

By the time I finished narrating a couple of other sexual encounters between me and Cherry, we had reached the Panvel highway. I quickly called up Cherry and told her we were about to reach Vashi. She sounded excited as she told me she would leave from home and meet us at the Raghuleela Mall in front of Vashi station. The driver dropped us in front of the mall and left with a wide smile when my aunt tipped him almost half the price of our original fare.

It was well past 12 PM when I grabbed my aunt's designer bag, slung my backpack and made our way in to the Café Coffee Day within the spacious mall. I walked slower and watched my mature Muslim aunt's lovely, large denim-clad ass cheeks jiggle and sway as we made our way to the coffee shop. My cock had finally softened by the time we stepped out of the cab but I felt it stirring once more. We took a table near the entrance in the atrium of the mall and watched the crowd of shoppers milling around. I noticed a bunch of younger guys ogling my aunt from a table farther away and grinned when Aunty Sheen crossed and uncrossed her thick, shapely legs exaggeratedly to tease them.

"Hello!" I heard Cherry's cheerful, throaty voice from behind and quickly turn around and grinned at the sexy sight.

Cherry was dressed in a short, hot red summer dress. It was held up by spaghetti straps which hung on her smooth, broad shoulders and showed off her lovely, hairless fair arms. The dress had a low neckline which revealed her deep, smooth cleavage clearly. I could also see her large, 40-D breasts as they were outlined by her fitting dress. It clung to her tall, sexy figure and highlighted her slim waist and round, large hips. I was sure her enormous, round buttocks were jiggling wildly behind her. My eyes moved down to see her thick, shapely legs and her feet clad in a pair of matching red sandals. I stood up and grinned as she walked with a medium, designer duffel bag in her hand.

An_Indian
An_Indian
429 Followers
123456...9