Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I placed a knee beneath my aunt's armpit and placed my right foot on the soft rug beneath the sofa. Grabbing the thick base of my throbbing, wet dick I initially rubbed its engorged head over Cherry's cute, little butthole.

"Ohh..." Cherry groaned, half in lust and half frightened at the prospect of taking my young, hard dick into her mature, tight asshole.

I wasn't going to relent though because Cherry avoided anal sex as much as she could because it hurt her immensely. Despite being in her mid-40s my Catholic teacher still found it hard to take my cock in her asshole so it was always a treat when she did allow me, on special occasions or when she was extremely horny. This time, I was extremely horny and had planned to fuck her ass at least once on this trip.

I pinched my huge, swollen dick head and pushed it right up against Cherry's cute, little asshole. I pushed forward and grunted with the effort before I felt my huge cock cap stretch Cherry's tight rectum wide and enter into her hot anal canal.

"Aaaii!" Cherry screamed in pain at the first penetration, "Ow! Oww! Owww!" She started to cry out in pain as I pushed my huge, slick dick steadily into her tight rectum.

"Aaahh! Ali!" She groaned aloud and called my name when I finally buried my huge, hard dick all the way into her lovely, tight anus.

I waited to catch my breath and watched Cherry's lovely, large white globes shiver and threaten to clench tight together. Aunty Sheen, however, kept her enormous ass cheeks spread wide apart so I could fuck her properly from behind.

"Ah... Oh... Mm..." Cherry gasped and groaned as she tried to catch her breath before the first moan escaped her mouth, "Ohh... Mm... Mm... Mm..." She began to moan with pleasure now as Aunty Sheen started to lick and kiss her creamy, white cunt from below.

"Aaahh..." Cherry groaned along as she slowly moved her huge booty forward. "Shhh!" She hissed in pain when my huge, hard dick head caught in her rectal ring from the inside.

I caressed Cherry's lovely, large soft buttocks gently and coaxed her till I felt her moving her huge booty back on my long, hard dick once more.

"Oohhh..." Cherry groaned along as she moved back and took my thick, long dick inch-by-inch into her tiny asshole.

"Ugh!" She cried out softly in pain as she sank almost half my large, hard cock into her lovely butt. "Mm... Mm... Hmm... Hmm..." Cherry began to moan when the pain in her asshole lessened enough for her to feel my mature, slutty aunt's tongue expertly licking her clit down below.

I slowly slid my hands around her and grabbed a handful of her wide, soft hips. I braced myself and jerked hard forward.

"Ungh!" Cherry grunted hard with pain, "Unh! Ungh! Ungh! Unh! Uhh! Uhh! Uhh! Aah! Aah! Aaah!" I heard her grunts become shorter and faster as I started to fuck her tight, little asshole from behind.

I thrust hard, with quick, precise strokes so my thick, huge dick went straight into her anal canal. My bare, flat crotch banged audibly against Cherry's large, round soft cheeks and I watched the wonderful cellulite ripple on her gorgeous giant ass with every thrust in. Her stretched rectal ring made a tight band around my thick, slick shaft and milked it hard with every thrust out. I could now feel my cum-laden scrotum brushing against Aunty Sheen's face as it swayed back and forth with my strokes.

"Unh! Unh! Unh! Aah! Aah! Owww! Oww! Ow! Ow! Ow! Ow! OWWW!" Cherry's groans of pain had turned to grunts of anguish as I fucked her tight, little asshole harder and harder till she gave out a low, guttural growl and started to shiver.

"Fucckk!" I heard her swear aloud as soon as she reached another intense climax.

I relished the way her taut asshole clenched tighter around my throbbing, thick dick as her body froze with her orgasm. I continued to fuck her even faster and thrust my cock harder and deeper into her lovely, alluring asshole. I could my own orgasm coming closer now. After watching my aunt's sweet submissive pretense and my ex-teachers dirty, dominant act from several hours I was intensely turned on and wanted to cum hard.

I was grunting and panting hard as I proceeded to bang Cherry's tiny asshole harder and harder. I was in frenzy and had Cherry's huge, soft hips in a tight, squeezing grip and used it to push my huge, throbbing cock deeper and deeper into her hot, slick anal canal. My eyes were riveted on Cherry's enormous, white round booty as it shook and rippled with every hard thrust in. I banged Cherry so hard from behind, that if it was not for my grip on her huge, round hips, she would have fallen flat on her face forward.

Grunting and thrusting, I focused on Cherry's sexy, soft white buttocks and soon felt my ball-sack shrinking. I knew I was about to orgasm so I sat up slightly straight and now started to thrust my huge, throbbing dick downwards into Cherry's sexy, stretched asshole. It already had a death-grip around my thick shaft and it was coaxing out cum faster than I thought.

"Aaahhhh!" I growled aloud as I climaxed hard.

My body froze with my huge, young hard dick buried all the way in Cherry's tautly-stretched anus as it spurted the first streak of thick, sticky hot semen out. My mouth was open in a silent cry of intense pleasure and my body jerked with small spasms every time my huge, throbbing cock spat out a stream of slick, white cum deep in Ms. Pereira's lovely, anal canal. I stayed in the position for as long as I can remember till I started to sway in my place, pulling my messy, wet dick a couple of inches out of Cherry's creamy, tight butthole.

"Oooo..." Cherry groaned exhaustedly as she slumped forward.

My slick, softening dick was immediately pushed out by Cherry's tight asshole and hung semi-erect with a whitish sheen of my semen coating its still-thick girth.

"Ohh... Fuck!" I exclaimed in surprise when at first I felt Aunty Sheen's warm, soft tongue on my slick, softening dick but I swore aloud in pleasure when my slutty, horny aunt instantly sucked the entire length of my messy, slippery cock into her hot, wet mouth all at once.

I moaned and mumbled in exhausted satisfaction while my submissive Muslim aunt dutifully sucked my young, messy cock clean right after I came in Cherry's tight, dank asshole. Aunty Sheen kept on sucking my flaccid, big cock long after she had squeezed the last clear drop of my seed out of it.

Soon, the intense sensation became too much for me and I gently pulled back. Aunty Sheen opened her eyes and frowned in rejection as I struggled to stand up straight. I stood completely naked and looked down at the two horny mature women I had left satisfied. I watched Aunty Sheen's creamy cunt and her huge, dark tits slick with her spit before my eyes went over to Cherry's sexy, smooth white back and her enormous, round buttocks as she lay on her tummy, still recovering from an intense and hard anal fuck.

I shook my head to clear it and stepped into the bathroom. I was swaying and could hardly walk straight right after exerting myself while being stoned. I stumbled under the shower and managed to twist the knob. I remember standing under the shower and loving the cool water on my hot, naked body.

I guess my body got too exhausted and my mind went blank because the next thing I know was waking up naked on the main bed, lodged tight between the warm, motherly bodies of Aunty Sheena and Cherry who snuggled to me from each side.

I looked up and noticed it was way almost 11 AM and quickly woke up my aunt and Ms. Pereira. We were supposed to check out before 12 PM so I left Aunty Sheen and Cherry to take a shower together and hurried to do my packing in the smaller bedroom above. I had a quick shower and changed into a plain black, fitting tee and pulled on a pair of black-colored cargo shorts. I slipped on my sneakers, checked the small room to make sure I hadn't left anything to pack and walked down the stairs after slinging the small backpack on my shoulders.

"Great. There you are." Cherry chirped from near the bed, where she was bent over the bed, packing her bag.

Cherry looked sophisticated and sexy in her soft white satin blouse. I could see the lines of her push-up bra and loved the way it highlighted the roundness of her mature, white breasts. My eyes travelled lower to catch her enormous, round hips bent and stretching her fitting, black thigh-high cotton skirt taut at the sides. Her lovely, shapely white long legs looked extremely alluring, especially as she wore a pair of black stockings and matching, black high heels.

The image immediately took me back in time to the first time I ever laid eyes on my first mature crush. Cherry would always dress in such sleek and sophisticated outfits, unknowingly showing off her tall, curvy figure which made the content of almost each of my class mates back at school. I started to grin, while I stood near the open doorway and enjoyed the soft, cool breeze blowing in from the sea.

"Okay. I'm ready." Aunty Sheen announced when she stepped out of the adjoining bathroom on the ground floor and I grinned wider when I saw her.

Aunty Sheen looked casual but hot with the thick layer of makeup on her round, dark face. She had put silver eye-shadow and bright pink lipstick on her thin, severe dark lips. She looked like an extraordinarily modern middle-aged Indian cougar in the tight-fitting white vest she had on which displayed over 4 inches of her dark, deep cleavage. Thankfully, she was wearing a matching, white push-up bra or her thick, black nipples would be clearly visible over the almost see-through fabric of her vest. Below, her large hips and enormous buttocks were stretching her skimpy denim shorts to the extreme. I watched her dark, stout but shapely legs as she walked to join Cherry at the bed.

I watched their large, contrasting asses as they jiggled and swayed with their movements. My thick dick had started to get aroused now. I quickly grabbed the black pouch and lit a cigarette to calm down and pass the time.

Just as my cigarette was about to get over, Cherry's cell phone chirped and she answered it quickly. I knew the cab we had booked for our journey back to Vashi had arrived. Cherry ended the call and we hurried out after checking once to make sure we were not leaving any evidence of our taboo, wild threesome behind.

The journey back was uneventful as Cherry and Aunty Sheen chatted in the rear seat while I sat in the passenger seat of the Tata Indigo she had booked to return to Navi Mumbai from Uran.

An a few minutes to 1 PM, we reached the intersection at Panvel highway where we got off. Cherry, Aunty Sheen and I had tea and smoked as we planned the next meet. Although she offered to take us home for lunch, we declined Cherry's offer because Aunty Sheen had promised Dee she would visit her at her flat in Vashi on Christmas Day. After promising to meet up soon, Aunty Sheen and Cherry shared a quick, hurried kiss and a long, tight hug before Aunty Sheen and I left in the cab for Dee's flat to spend another day of lusty, taboo threesome, with Aunty Sheen's daughter and my older cousin, Dee, this time.

Guys, if you like my experiences and enjoy it almost as much as I do, then please feel free to drop in a comment and let me know your thoughts. I'll post many more such thrilling and exciting experiences with you soon.

Till then, Stay Safe and Sexy!

1...456789