Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello mom!" I greeted Cherry, with a peck on her cheek as she kissed mine.

Cherry had insisted that I call her "mom" after the first time we fucked. She explained that she had always expected her son to turn out to be someone strong and attractive like me but was disappointed immensely when he turned into an effeminate cock-sucking wimp. She confessed that she saw me as her own child ever since she taught me back in kindergarten and now that we shared an intimate relationship, she secretly thought of me as her own son, and hence, the motherly but sexual affection from her.

"This is Sheen." I grinned and gestured to Aunt Sheen.

"Hello!" Aunty Sheen and Cherry greeted each other excitedly, and kissed the other's cheek as if they were long-lost friends.

Watching them get to know each other, I felt that they were probably more excited for the trip than I was. We sipped coffee and I watched them talk about themselves as if they had met a hundred times before. I was extremely glad that my mature Muslim aunt clicked so well with my Catholic divorcee teacher.

At 1 PM, we decided to leave and Cherry immediately called the number of the cab she had booked us for the hour-long drive. I slung my backpack on my shoulders, grabbed their surprisingly light bags in both hands and followed them out of Raghuleela Mall. All the way through the huge atrium of the mall, I watched my aunt's large, round ass cheeks jiggle as she walked alongside Cherry, whose wonderfully wide buttocks swayed wildly with each step.

I stopped to light a cigarette once we stepped out into the humid sunshine. As we walked through the large parking lot of the Vashi railway station, Aunty Sheen reached into the pockets of my shorts and plucked out the pack of cigarette and lighter. Aunty offered a cigarette to Cherry who gratefully accepted it. Despite having a few distant relatives and being a respectable school teacher in Vashi, Cherry was extremely bold in her outfits and ways. She would often ride around in sweet jeans shorts and tight-fitting tee behind me on the Bullet whenever we stepped out of her apartment on the weekends I visited her. So I wasn't surprised when Cherry and Aunty Sheen smoked and walked, oblivious to the stares from others we passed on the way.

I was so focused on their lovely, large ass cheeks that I didn't realize when we reached the highway. We crossed the broad avenue and waited at the turn from Vashi to Panvel. A couple of minutes later, a white Toyota Innova pulled up alongside us as the vehicles zipped by on the highway.

Cherry guided us to it as the young driver sprang out of the driver's seat and quickly opened the hatchback and stored our small luggage carefully under the seats in the rear. I was about to sit in the front passenger seat when Cherry and Aunty Sheen insisted that I share the spacious middle seat in the large SUV.

So, I watched as Aunty Sheen first entered. I ogled her enormous, round ass cheeks as her Capri strained when she climbed into the car and shuffled to the far end of the middle seat. I waited to watch Cherry's lovely, large buttocks jiggle and sway when she bent down to step into the car. Cherry looked back and met my eyes with a grin, making sure I knew my open ogling had not gone unnoticed. I grinned back and quickly got into the front passenger seat.

As the driver started the car on the highway, I glanced back to see my aunt and Cherry sitting very close to one another. They were talking much softer now, and from the few words I could overhear, they were definitely talking about the times they had spent with me. They had been talking in English, so there was no fear of the driver overhearing the scandalous nature of their chat in the back.

My cock stirred in my cargo shorts as I listened to both of them whispering and giggling. I was not surprised to notice that my mature, Muslim aunt had gotten close to my lovely mature Catholic teacher. The two women had started talking like old friend now. I did not want to get an erection sitting beside the driver so I tuned them out. I took my iPhone and started chatting with a few online friends to pass the time. Soon enough, we reached the beautiful sea-side resort and Cherry insisted on paying the driver in cash.

I smiled once again, as this was the second or third trip to Uran Plaza for me. The first time I had come with Cherry for a long weekend a few months earlier. The next trip was a few months ago when I had taken Aunty Sheen's daughter and my older cousin, Dee to the resort for a long-awaited weekend away from her hectic internship in Mumbai.

The Uran Plaza, also called fondly as "Admiral's", is definitely one of the best weekend getaways I know around Mumbai. It is situated in an isolated cusp of the Karanja Creek on the Arabian Sea. There is a huge ONGC oil refinery situated opposite the small inlet that creates an isolated, private beach for the resort. The entire property is built at a height of around 20 feet over the beach and had a small stone stairway that led down to the beach at both ends of the land.

The resort itself consists of a huge reception hall, which was previously the house of the original owners, Vice Admiral John Pereira and his wife Joyce. The reception hall also has a few double-bed rooms. There are six spacious double-bedroom villas placed around. Each villa is spaced apart and designed in a modern architectural style, with a single slanting roof which rises out of the ground and ends at the highest point above the first floor balcony, which faces out to the sea below. The main door on every villa led directly into the main large bedroom. It is decorated in a maritime style, with sketches of the sea-shore adoring its walls and opulent wooden furniture placed around it. There is a single huge king-sized bed in the main bedroom. A huge bathroom with a shower area and a large bathtub comes from the door to the right. An additional smaller bedroom with a queen-sized bed and attached bathroom is situated on the first floor. Overall, it is an excellent way to spend a short trip in comfort.

Aunty and Teacher Love Each Other

(2 PM - 4 PM, Thursday 24th December, 2009)

It was a few minutes past 2 PM when a bus boy guided us to the farthest villa from the reception hall. The entire property was studded with tall, old trees and was dappled in deep cool shadows and bright sunlight. There was a constant cool and salty wind blowing in from the sea though and the roar of the surf as it crashed on the large rocks beach below. I breathed a sigh of relief as we walked into the spacious bedroom.

"Shall I order lunch?" Cherry asked cheerfully, ever the gracious host.

"Sure." I said as Aunty Sheen nodded her head too.

Cherry placed an order for lunch with a bottle of expensive wine. She turned to us, grinning as she explained that it was a special occasion. Aunty Sheen nodded her agreement.

"Let's change into something more comfortable, shall we?" Cherry suggested and we agreed.

Aunty Sheen and Cherry decided to use the bathroom on the ground floor to get fresh and change and I reluctantly picked my bag and walked up the staircase. The humidity was slightly noticeable inside the villa, as the wide-open windows facing the sea allowed the cool, salty wind to blow through the small bedroom. I quickly stripped, had a quick shower and changed into a fitting white vest, matching white soccer shorts and a pair of casual flip flops. I decided not to wear any underwear because I knew Aunty Sheen or Cherry would take them off anyway.

I grabbed my few outfits and arranged them in the small wooden wardrobe. I grabbed the small black zipper pouch from the bag and opened it. I saw the large packet of premium weed rolled up neatly within. There were a couple of packs of king-sized OCB rolling papers, strips of business cards to make the butts and several disposable lighters inside it too. I put the half-pack of Classic Regular from my cargo shorts in the pouch before zipping it close.

It was half past 2 on my iPhone as I made my way down the stairs. I was suddenly excited with the sight that greeted me as I stepped down the last stair. The main door was closed but the large windows on three sides of the bedroom were wide open. A steady cool breeze blew into the bright sunlit room as the sunrays filtered in from the west-facing windows.

"Mmm!" I moaned and grinned wickedly as my eyes rested on my aunt, sitting and fiddling with her cell phone on the huge bed.

Aunty Sheen looked casual but attractive in a tight-fitting white-colored summer dress. The stark contrast between her smooth dusky skin and the soft bright fabric of her dress was extremely noticeable. I noticed her chocolate-colored lipstick which matched her dark, soft skin. I could clearly see her dark, deep cleavage through the low-cut neckline of her dress. It was barely able to contain her large, round breasts and they seemed about to pop out. I grinned when I realized she was not wearing a bra underneath the dress when I stepped close to her and noticed her dark, thick nipples clearly visible through her sheer, tight white dress. My aunt's large, round hips made her fitting white dress stretch at her sides. My gaze traveled lower and finally settled on her thick, brown shapely legs which her thigh-high dress showed off.

"Ha ha!" Aunty Sheen laughed, shaking her head at my exaggerated leer and patted the bed to her side.

I quickly took a seat close to her on the soft mattress and sunk down. Aunty Sheen snuggled close to me and hugged me tight from the side before pulling me into a deep, wet kiss.

"Mmph!" My cry of surprise was muffled in her hungry mouth as she kissed me desperately, having met after a long time.

I enjoyed her large, soft breasts pressing against my side till she eventually broke the kiss and pulled back.

"Son, your teacher is very sexy!" Aunty Sheen said excitedly.

"Yes, she is. Isn't she?" I replied and grinned.

I leaned forward and pulled the low, round glass-topped coffee table closer to the bed. Without a word Aunty turned around and rummaged in her handbag before producing a copy of the newspaper she had bought at the airport back home while waiting for her flight to Pune. I nodded thanks and spread it on the coffee table. I carefully pulled out a couple of thick, long green buds and started to remove the seeds and stems.

Aunty Sheen fidgeted with her phone, sitting close to my side. I enjoyed the feel of her wide, soft hips and smooth, dark arms pressing against me while I quickly cleaned the sticky stuff. Around fifteen minutes later, we heard the door bell and Aunty Sheen sprang up from the bed. I quickly folded the newspaper and hid the stuff from view as my aunt opened the door.

The waiter had arrived with our lunch and Aunty Sheen ordered him to serve it out on the low square plastic table in the porch behind the villa. As my aunt followed the waiter out I quickly emptied a couple of Regulars and mixed the moist tobacco with the sticky, stinky stuff. It didn't take me long to roll around 5 thick joints with it.

"Hello, son." I heard Cherry's voice from behind me and quickly turned around, "Wow! I can see you're ready to party." She teased me when she saw the line of thick, long joints on the low glass-topped coffee table while I grinned and relished the sight of her lovely, tall body.

I watched her with a slowly arousing cock and grinned as she came closer.

Cherry looked tall and tempting in her white, two-piece outfit. Her cute lips shone with her lip gloss. Her short crop top showed off the lovely deep, white cleavage. I ogled my ex-teacher and lover's lovely, large mature tits as they jiggled underneath the see-through top. My gaze eventually moved lower and took in her wide, swinging hips under her short, sexy white skirt. It flared out and reached only till the middle of her thick, shapely fair thighs. I watched her great, long legs and fantastic flip flop-clad feet till she walked up right to me.

"Mmuah!" Cherry suddenly leaned close and kissed me hard on my lips.

I felt her soft, bare arms encircle my waist and her hands hungrily grab at my firm, small butt. I put my hands gently on her enormous, round hips as she pulled me into a tight embrace. I loved the way her large, mature tits crushed against my chest. Her soft, warm cleavage rubbed against my cool bare chest exposed in my vest.

"Mm..." I moaned softly as Cherry stuck her soft, wet tongue into my mouth and played around.

"Muahh!" Cherry finally broke the kiss and leaned back to smile at me, "You look so cute, son." She said adoringly, ruffling my long, dark hair playfully.

"Lunch is ready. I think Aunty Sheen is waiting for us out on the back porch." I smiled back and said softly.

"Okay. Grab a couple of joints." Cherry said, letting go of me reluctantly, "By the way, your aunt is really hot!" She added, with a giggle.

"I know. She'll do almost everything, you know." I replied with a grin and winked.

Cherry responded with a grin and a raised eyebrow before turning and walking towards the main door. I quickly grabbed two joints, the pack of cigarette and lighter before hurrying after Cherry. I caught her outside as she walked on the paved pathway. My cock definitely twitched in my pants as I watched her enormous, wide ass cheeks swing wildly under her short, soft skirt. Her long, shapely thick legs flexed amazingly with every step.

I followed Cherry on the tiled pathway which runs along the four outer walls of the villa. The remaining ground is dirt but there's a nice, large, triangular porch at the back. It is open on the south and west, hidden from the reception hall by the large villa and gives a perfect view of the lovely C made by the rocks in the tiny bay and the white surf as it broke against the huge rocks. At the other end of the porch is the track leading to the steps that go down to the beach.

"There you are!" Aunty Sheen greeted from her seat on one of the four, low and round wicker chairs surrounding the lunch-laden table.

"Sorry, I got late." Cherry apologized profusely.

"It's okay. The effort was worth it." Aunty Sheen said and grinned, looking at Cherry's sexy, tall figure.

"You're too nice." Cherry replied, actually blushing at my aunt's half-lecherous compliment, as she took a seat at my aunt's left.

I watched her wide, soft hips settle slowly down into the low chair and I took the chair on the other side of my aunt. I pulled my chair closer to the low steel and glass coffee table. It was laden with several Goan dishes, along with a dark green bottle of wine and three tall stem glasses. Cherry and Aunty Sheen started to serve lunch. Soon, Cherry popped open the bottle of wine and poured the dark purple liquid into the glasses.

"Here's to a memorable Christmas!" Cherry toasted and held her glass up with an excited grin.

"Here's to an exciting time!" Aunty Sheen grinned excitedly as she toasted in turn and brought her glass close to Cherry's.

"Cheers!" I toasted and clicked my glass softly against theirs before we all took the first sip.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned softly as she savored the first sip of her wine with her eyes closed, "Good choice, Cherry." She said, opening her eyes and smiling at my ex-teacher.

"Thanks!" Cherry responded with a satisfied smile, "I knew you would like it." She added.

I watched as they both took another sip and silently ogled each other's barely-clad bodies over the rim of their glasses.

I grinned and continued to watch Cherry's lovely white legs and stared at my aunt's deep, dark cleavage in turn as we started lunch. Cherry and Aunty Sheen now talked almost incessantly. The wine had loosened both mature women considerably and the talk had turned to the wildest sexual escapades they had shared with me. I would nod or grin whenever they turned to me and they continued to talk brazenly about their wildest sexual adventures.

Cherry shared some details of the time I had fucked her on the roof top of her apartment building. She also narrated excitedly about the several days of sexual fun we had spent on our first visit to the resort. Aunty Sheen was excited when she shared the times we have fucked outside. She recalled the times at the lake-side resort near our hometown. My aunt would often book us a bungalow at Khekdanala resort when we could spend a couple of days away from home. The short trips were full of hot sexual experiments though.

As the wine flowed, Aunty Sheen and Cherry seemed to become bolder. They were now openly talked about their wildest sexual experiences. I was steadily sipping wine and eating the delicious food. The tipsier they got, the dirtier the stories became. My young, excited cock was semi aroused and made a clear bulge under my soft shorts.

I listened in a daze as my horny, widowed Muslim aunt started to describe the times when she introduced me to BDSM. Cherry listened with rapt attention to my aunt describing her fetish for submission (read my earlier post titled - "Widow Aunt Introduces to BDSM"). Sheen aunty told about the first time she tried being a submissive sex slut and how she fell in love with my demanding, dominating aspect which always came out when I was in a sexual frenzy.

Eventually, at 3 PM, we finished our long lunch and the wine had gotten the three of us quite tipsy. Thankfully, I had taken only a glass while my Muslim aunt and Catholic teacher finished the bottle as they talked about their sexual experiences. By the time the lunch was over, Aunty Sheen and Cherry had become talkative. They giggled and laughed at the lamest joke and often touched one another casually. I noticed the way Aunty Sheen would pat Cherry's bare, fair arms while she would touch my aunt's bare, round knee playfully.

The single glass of wine had brought me to a happy and horny state. My mind was pleasantly fuzzy but my senses seem to work fine. I could clearly feel my huge, arousing dick straining against my tight shorts. The cool wind blew up my shorts and caressed my sweaty, heavy balls and cooled them down somewhat in the humid afternoon weather. I had had a good meal and was deciding whether to light one of the joints or have a cigarette after the hearty meal when Cherry's chirpy slurred voice interrupted my thoughts.

"Let's go in." Cherry suggested suddenly, looking right at my aunt.

"Yes. Let us." Aunty Sheen replied, staring at Cherry's alluring expression with a knowing smile.

"Come, son." Cherry blushed and turned to say to me, reaching out with her hand and smiling lazily.

I quickly got up, grabbed the unused joints, lighter and pack of cigarette from the coffee table and quickly stuffed everything in the pocket of my soccer shorts. I stepped to Cherry and caught her hand to help her up.

"Whoa!" Cherry swayed noticeably as she stood up, and giggled significantly tipsy now.

"Easy..." I said softly, smiling at her before stretching my other hand towards Aunty Sheen.

"Thank you, son." Aunty Sheen said softly with a small smile as I helped her up from the low-slung chair.

I helped the two mature, sexy ladies stand up. Both clung tight my arms, pressing their lovely, large breasts and soft sides on me as I guided them slowly to the door of the villa on the other side. My thick, large cock now stood half-erect within my pants and made a huge tent in my crotch. I ignored it because I loved the way my aunt and my teacher's warm, mature bodies pressed against me.

Thankfully, there was no one out and about in the reception hall so no one noticed me helping the two tipsy, tempting women into the villa. I walked my aunt and Cherry right to the huge king-sized bed that dominated the main bedroom. As the sunbeams penetrated through the western windows, the bed room was brightly lit.

"Whew!" Cherry sighed and plopped down on the soft, large mattress, "That was some good wine!" She slurred and giggled as my plump aunt too fell on the bed beside her.

123456...9