Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My cock practically twitched in my shorts as it started to get aroused immediately.

"Shit." I swore softly and tried to hide my slowly arousing erection.

"Come on. Let's go!" Cherry suggested excitedly.

She quickly grabbed my black zipper pouch from the coffee table at her feet and hurried to me. Cherry signaled Sheen to follow with a smile. She handed me the pouch which I stuffed carefully into the side pocket of my windcheater. Cherry grabbed my hand and led us out into the lovely late-afternoon sunshine.

"Wow!" Cherry and I both cried out softly in amazement at the wonderful sunset scene spread out right in front.

The large sun was now close to the horizon. It cast a long strip of red on the sparkling sea below it. A few wispy clouds crossed it on their way to the shore. The sun cast a warm, soft golden light on everything.

After gazing at the beautiful panorama, Cherry signaled Aunty Sheen to lead the way and we continued on our way. Cherry and I were watching my aunt's lovely, large ass cheeks jiggle and sway as she made her way erect and stiff towards the stairs leading down to the beach at the far end of the rear lawn. I loved the way Cherry's soft, thick arms were wrapped around mine as she walked close to my left and my cock was stirring in my shorts by now.

As we walked down the stairs, we watched my aunt's prominent, panty-less round mounds jiggle wildly before us. I could tell Cherry really liked my plump, mature aunt by the way she would frequently squeeze my arm and giggle, nodding and grinning at the way my dark, short aunt's huge ass cheeks wobbled under the tiny, tight shorts.

I was slightly disappointed to see two large groups of people on the beach. They were large families, probably deciding to spend their Christmas vacation at the isolated resort. Aunty Sheen stopped at the foot of the stairs on the beach.

"Follow us." Cherry ordered as we passed my aunt.

Aunty Sheen had stood obediently at the foot of the concrete stairs, waiting for the next command from Cherry, who now played the part of the dominant bisexual partner almost perfectly.

Cherry held on to my arm and pressed her lovely, soft mature boob on me as we casually made our way to the right. We stopped at the large rocky outcrop to the right of the steps, at this end of the small beach. The beach is slightly over a hundred meters and forms a small crescent. One of the large families was enjoying the water near the middle of the beach while the other one was at the farthest end. I looked over at the family closer to us and noticed the two middle-aged couples staring at us.

Cherry didn't seem to mind the stares because we were too far to be recognized. She led me and my aunt to the rocks which joined the small cliff face behind the stairs. I helped Cherry up on the rocks and turned around to help my aunt too. I waited and watched their lovely, large mature ass cheeks jiggling under their short and tight outfits as they made their way carefully over the large, flat slippery rock. I followed them soon and reached where they stood, near the cliff face.

"Sit, son." Cherry smiled and gestured, pointing to the raised, meter-wide flat piece of rock.

It made a perfect seat, with a smooth, polished flat rock acting as the floor beneath the feet. The shimmering, fast waves crashed about 10 meters from where we sat. The setting sun cast a red-gold glow and made the black rocks shine. There was a constant cool, salty wind which blew in from the sea. It whipped my long hair around and helped cool my warm body.

I quickly sat down on one side and kept staring out at the beautiful sea. I sensed Cherry take a seat to my right, her soft thick thighs pressing against my bare, firm muscular ones snugly. I figured she signaled my aunt to take a seat too because I felt Aunty Sheen kneel between our feet on the cool, smooth rock beneath. My eyes were still staring out at the immense supertankers which looked tiny out far at sea. They were only silhouettes, framed by the huge, red setting run behind.

"Son..." Cherry's soft voice in my ear broke through my reverie.

"Yes, mom." I turned and smiled.

"Let's light a J." Cherry smiled and patted my thigh.

"Sure! I was about to." I said and carefully pulled out the black pouch from the side pocket of my windcheater.

There were five thin but long spliffs remaining in the dark pouch. I quickly grabbed three joints and lighter before zipping the pouch close carefully and placing it back in my left pocket. Cherry took two of the joints and offered one to my aunt, who knelt obediently between our feet. I tried to shield the flame with my palm but the wind was blowing too hard and snuffed out the lighter several times.

"Stand up, Sheen." Cherry said, looking down at my aunt.

Aunty Sheen immediately pushed off of the ground and stood straight and erect.

"Come closer, open your windcheater and hold it spread out." Cherry said hurriedly.

My aunt's soft, round belly pressed against our knees as she moved closer quickly. As my aunt looked straight into Cherry's eyes and started to pull the zipper down I quickly glanced at the beach to my left. The huge family was still there and they could at least make out our positions. My horny, shameless Muslim aunt was too horny to care. I looked back to see she had pulled the zipper all the way down. I watched her deep, dark cleavage jiggle as her bare, bra-less breasts underneath swayed with her movements.

I watched with increasing excitement as my mature aunty pulled open her dark windcheater and held it up close to us, covering our front from the fast, cool wind the blew in from the sea at her back. Aunty Sheen's lovely, dark and round breasts swayed a couple of inches away from our faces as we leaned forward. I shook my head and quickly flicked the lighter. Cherry leaned closer with her joint clamped tight in her teeth while her lovely, lush lips barely brushed the thin butt. Cherry's soft white cheek brushed against my aunt's dark, large tit and I sensed Aunty Sheen pushing out her voluptuous chest an inch more.

"Hmm..." Cherry leaned back with a soft moan, her hand suddenly grabbing my aunt's right breast and fondling it gently whilst she puffed on the joint to light its end completely.

I glanced down quickly and lit my own joint. I took a deep first drag and sat up straighter, tilting my head back and closing my eyes, letting the smoke settle deep into my lungs. Aunty Sheen pressed her warm, soft crotch harder against my knee and I quickly looked down and blew the smoke out in a thick grey cloud. The wind immediately dispersed the smoke and it disappeared quickly.

Aunty Sheen stood with her joint clenched between her white teeth. Her thin, red lips stayed open, careful not to wet the butt-end of the joint. She still held her windcheater wide open, exposing her huge, dark breasts to us. I looked at Cherry, who casually played with my aunt's large, left breast and took small drags on her joint. I turned to my aunt with a smile and held up the lighter a couple of inches from her voluptuous chest. Aunty Sheen immediately lowered her head, keeping her windcheater spread out open, quickly lit her joint.

I leaned back and rested on the stony cliff wall behind me. My feet were spread wide on the flat rock on which my aunt stood. Cherry turned my aunt slightly so her large, dark chest was facing towards her.

"Mm..." Aunty Sheen moaned when Cherry grabbed her huge, soft tits and started to squeeze them gently.

I watched as Cherry looked at my aunt's pleased reaction with a smile. She kept on squeezing Aunty Sheen's soft, round mature breasts gradually harder. Cherry would often pause to take a toke on her joint before continuing to fondle and squeeze my slutty aunt's huge, hanging tits even harder than before. A few minutes later, Cherry's left hand slipped down my aunt's smooth, paunchy tummy to stop at her dark, clean-shaven crotch.

"Ah!" Aunty Sheen finally cried out softly when Cherry forced her hand roughly between my aunt's thick, soft thighs and grabbed her crotch.

My thick dick was now rising visibly in my shorts. It started to strain against my tight crotch now, making a visible tent in my tight, dark shorts. I could still feel my hair whipping about and the warm glow of the sun through the cool, salty wind on my face. However, my eyes were riveted to the sight of my slutty, Muslim aunt being fingered by my favorite Catholic lover.

"Aah! Aah! Mmh! Mmh!" Aunty Sheen had started to moan hard by now.

Her lusty moans were carried off over the cliff in the cold wind which now blew from behind her. Cherry had started to finger my aunt harder, making Aunty Sheen's thick, soft thighs quiver as she neared orgasm. My dick was now completely erect and threatened to tear its way out of my soft, small shorts. I clenched the half-finished joint in my teeth and sat up straighter.

"Mhm!" Cherry cried out in surprise when she suddenly felt my hands lifting her big, soft bra-less breasts from behind.

I reached around with my right and cupped her lovely, large boobs gently. Cherry turned to give a quick smile before returning to fingering and fondling my aunt who stood almost naked in front of her. I could see a dark patch forming on the crotch of my aunt's tight brown shorts.

"Aah!" I cried out loudly when Cherry suddenly switched hands and grabbed at my thick, erect dick over the shorts and squeezed hard once.

"Get his shorts off. Quick!" Cherry whispered breathlessly to Aunty Sheen and flicked away the burnt butt of her joint to the side.

The strong weed was clearly showing its effect by now. Though we had only smoked thin joint, we were very high. I could tell by the way our movements became sluggish. I could see Aunty Sheen and Cherry's eyes were half-closed and I was sure my eyes were bleeding red too. I felt extremely lightweight and my fingertips and toes were almost numb. However, my thick, large dick was intensely sensitive. It responded with a twitch at when my aunt's hand brushed over the crotch camp in my shorts. She had let go of her windcheater and her dark, large breasts dangled and swayed as she straightened up.

"Mm!" Cherry moaned with lust.

I watched her ogle my thick, stiff dick as it sprang out and swayed in the wind now that my aunt had pulled my shorts down to my thighs. She reached out with her left and grabbed the thick base of my huge, hard dick. I took a last deep drag on my joint and flicked it away to the side. I closed my eyes and leaned back, giving Cherry easier access to my crotch on the large, flat rock. She immediately leaned to her left, bringing her face close to my huge, swinging hard cock.

"Lick me, Sheen." Cherry said sternly to my aunt before turning to face my young, large dick once more.

I watched Aunty Sheen sway slightly and close her eyes, no doubt very high and frustrated at having been brought to the cusp of an orgasm by Cherry before being suddenly forgotten. She flicked her own joint to the side as she slowly went down on her knees. I was desperate to see Cherry's large, white tits and reached out with my right to tug at her zipper. Cherry smiled and obliged by pulling the long zipper down the front of her windcheater almost all the way down. I grinned when her lovely, round and soft breasts spilled out on to my bare, firm thigh. At the same time, Cherry lifted her right foot off of the ground and placed it on the flat rock.

I watched as my dark, plump aunt swiftly pushed Cherry's short, white skirt and revealed her lovely, white clean-shaven crotch. I was not surprised to see that Cherry was not wearing panties. Aunty Sheen immediately pushed her face in Cherry's crotch.

"Oh..." Cherry moaned softly as my aunt licked her lovely, large labia up and down.

"Mmph!" Cherry's next moan was stifled suddenly as I shoved my thick, throbbing dick in her wide open mouth.

"Mph! Mmph! Mmph!" Her grunts were muffled as I pushed her head lower on my stiff, long dick.

I watched her eyes go wide as I sank my huge, hard dick inch-by-inch into her lovely, warm mouth before she eventually got over the shock and started to moan encouragingly through a mouthful of cock.

"Mmhh... Mmhmm... Mhmm..." Cherry's muffled moans could be heard over the crash of the surf against the rocks a few meters away.

I was getting increasingly horny at the sensation of Cherry's warm, wet mouth squeezing my thick, hard cock. I could feel her spittle dribbling down as she took almost half of my long length into her willing mouth.

"Mmh! Mhmm! Mhhm!" Cherry started to moan harder as my aunt's head bobbed faster on her crotch.

"Oh yeah!" I gasped approvingly when Cherry started to stroke my thick, stiff dick using her spit.

"Aahh!" Cherry gasped as she released my cock and came up for air, "Fuck! She's really good, son!" She exclaimed, watching Aunty Sheen's dark head roll round and round on her clean-shaven crotch.

Cherry pushed out her clean-shaven crotch and I had a clear view of my aunt's long, pink tongue rapidly rubbing against her cute, white cunt.

"Aah! Aah! Aah! Aahh! Ohh! Yess! Yess!" Cherry started to gasp and groan her approval as my aunt started to use her finger now.

I watched Cherry's large, soft white tits jiggle as her lovely, tall form shivered with increasing arousal. My thick, slick dick jerked hard once in her hand and Cherry opened immediately lowered her head once again to my crotch.

"Mpph! Umph! Umph! Mmph! Mmh!" My sexy ex-teacher's lusty moans were immediately muffled when she shoved my huge, hard dick back into her warm, welcoming mouth.

This time, I felt her stretch her long, thin neck to let me in deeper into her lovely mouth. I thrust in happily and my engorged dick head bumped against the back of her throat.

"Acck!" Cherry gagged once, "Mphh! Mph! Mph!" But soon started to groan audibly once more when I pulled my thick dick head out of her tight, hot throat.

I started to thrust up and down slowly, letting my thick, hard cock slide halfway into her warm, wet mouth before pulling out and letting Cherry suck and squeeze my ultra-sensitive circumcised dick head with her lovely, lush lips.

"Mmh! Mh! Mh! Mmh! Mmhhhh... Aaahhhh...!" Cherry's muffled moans increased in frequency till she suddenly popped her head up and moaned aloud in ecstasy as she reached her orgasm

"Shit!" I swore when Cherry's grip on the base of my thick, hard dick tightened incredibly hard in the throes of her orgasm.

"Aaahh... Aaahh... Shhh...!" Cherry groaned and gasped as her lovely tall form shivered and trembled with an intense climax.

"Sto... Stop!" Cherry managed to stammer and gasp before pushing my aunt's face roughly away from her crotch. "Shit!" Cherry swore aloud, trying to catch her breath as she struggled to sit up straighter.

I reached out and helped her to sit straight and held her thick, soft waist as she shivered and groaned in the after-glow of her amazing orgasm. Cherry had her face buried in the crook of my neck and I could feel her hot, hard breath on it. This made me even more excited and my thick, huge dick throbbed hard below.

When I looked up a few moments later I was shocked to see that the sun had already set. It was getting noticeably darker, with the sky turning black from the east as the last rays of the setting sun turned the western sky shimmering with an ember-like glow. I turned to the look to my left and could see the two families on the beach making their way up the staircase at the far end of the small beach.

The cool wind blowing in from the sea brushed against my hard, spit-slick dick and made me even more aroused. I held Cherry till her breathing turned normal once more. Slowly, she sat up straight.

"Wow!" Cherry exclaimed, beaming through half-closed eyes, "That was awesome!"

"My turn." I whispered fiercely, unable to hold myself anymore. "Suck my cock, aunty." I said, turning to my aunt who was kneeling at our feet.

I watched my aunt's dark, plump face smeared with Cherry's cunt-juices. Aunty Sheen smiled gratefully and seemed happy to have made Cherry orgasm so hard by licking her cute, clean-shaven cunt. As soon as she heard my command, my aunt immediately shuffled to kneel between my feet on the cold, hard flat rock.

"Oh..." I moaned softly as soon as Aunty Sheen's lovely, wet tongue flicked out and ran circles around my thick, slick dick head.

Cherry was sprawled on the flat, large rock we sat on. I watched my slutty, mature aunt sucking my cock and glanced at Cherry's lovely, large white tits. They heaved up and down in time with her gasping breaths.

"Mm!" Aunty Sheen moaned through a mouthful of my thick, slick dick as it suddenly jerked with unbridled excitement at the sexy sight.

"Oh, yeah..." I moaned aloud and closed my eyes when my mature, Muslim aunty expertly sucked on my huge, hard cock.

I could feel her head bob up and down over my crotch, taking almost half of my thick, long length into her warm, wet mouth. I loved the way her thin, small lips got stretched tight with my huge girth. I relished the way my slutty, hungry aunt licked my thick shaft inside her mouth. I could feel her hot, heavy breathing get harder and harder as her head bobbed up and down faster. Aunty Sheen kept sucking my huge, slick dick from its engorged head all the way to its middle. Her hands were busy caressing my smooth scrotum and coaxed my young, hard dick to become even harder.

"Mom..." I gasped out aloud, struggling to open my eyes from the exciting pleasure of being blown by my mature aunt, and looked at Cherry, who lay half-sprawled on the rock, with her head resting against the sheer, rocky cliff face behind us.

"Mm..." Cherry moaned as she opened her pretty Oriental eyes and looked at me with a smile.

"I want you now!" I said in a fierce whisper and grabbed her soft, bare arm.

"Aw, baby..." Cherry cooed softly, "Fuck me then!" She whispered in the same fierce, hungry tone.

"Stop." I said to Aunty Sheen and she immediately stopped, with her hand grabbing the thick base of my gigantic, glistening dick.

It throbbed in the half-light of dusk as the cooling, salty wind brushed hard against it. Aunty Sheen released my cock when I started to stand up. She immediately scooted a few feet away and waited obediently on her knees. I could see her staring at my huge, hard dick with hungry eyes.

But being a submissive slut, my mature Muslim aunty could not do anything unless Cherry or I ordered her. I watched her enormous exposed breasts sway as she shifted back and sat on her feet on the hard, flat rock below. I wrenched my eyes away from the exciting sight and looked at Cherry.

My lovely, mature Catholic lover struggled to get up. I had no doubt that the strong weed had her extremely high. The intense orgasm while being stoned had left her exhausted. I pulled her up and she got to her feet slowly.

"Whoa!" Cherry exclaimed, as she swayed slightly from standing up too fast.

"Easy... Take it easy." I whispered, grabbing her huge, wide hips and turning her around to face the other way.

I made Cherry stand right in front of the large, seat-like rock. Cherry immediately understood and she leaned forward to rest her forearms on the cool, damp rock. She spread her feet a little and pushed out her huge, round white buttocks out behind her.

"Oohh..." Cherry moaned softly when her creamy cunt accidentally brushed against my slick, thick dick head as she pushed out her lovely, large ass.

"Come closer." I turned and ordered my submissive, slutty aunt. "Show her how much you like her body."

Aunty Sheen eagerly came close and knelt right by Cherry's left foot. Cherry and I looked at my aunt as she started to caress Cherry's bare, long shapely white legs. I watched my aunt's dark, small hands running softly over Cherry's broad, muscular calf. She looked adoringly at Cherry's lovely, long legs and started to caress and kiss her smooth, white skin.

1...34567...9