Muslim Widow - Catholic Teacher Lez

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh..." Cherry cried softly in pleasure, loving the way my horny, mature aunt kept caressing and kissing her leg as she moved up to her thick, white creamy thigh.

My hard, huge dick was throbbing painfully in the cool wind from the sea. I wrenched my eyes away from my aunt and looked down. I smiled at the way Cherry's short, flared skirt flapped up in the wind and exposed her lovely, round white buttocks clearly. My thick, hard dick twitched at the sight of Cherry's enormous, round white buttocks. I reached out and placed my hands on her huge, wide hips and stepped closer behind. I spread my flip-flop clad feet on the flat rock and wriggled my crotch till my large, engorged dick head brushed against Cherry's clean, creaming cunt.

"Ohhh... Son." Cherry moaned and called out softly when she felt my huge, hard cock cap rub against her climaxed cunt.

Without waiting another second, I pushed my hips forward and felt my swollen dick head slip inside Cherry's warm, wet pussy.

"Ahh!" Cherry groaned initially when she felt my huge dick slip into her, "Ooh... Yesss!" She started to moan encouragingly the next moment as I kept pushing my huge, hard dick into her lovely, hot cunt.

Sheen's expert blowjob had made my huge dick very slick. It slipped quite easily into Cherry's hot, mature cunt and I relished the way her large labia brushed my thick shaft as it sank deeper into her. I stopped for a second when my large cock sank halfway into her hot pussy. My hands kept roving over her white, round and soft booty cheeks. I started to grab and squeeze her sexy, large buttocks and began to thrust my hips back and forth.

"Ah! Ah! Ah! Ah!" Cherry cried out loudly with every thrust.

She could feel the entire girth of my thick dick stretching her wonderful mature vagina wide apart. As I thrust my huge, long dick in and out of her warm, wet cunt, the friction inside was driving her crazy. During this, I noticed that my aunt's dark hands had reached Cherry's creamy white crotch.

"Ohh!" Cherry moaned aloud as soon as my submissive aunt touched her sensitive small clit, "Aah! Aah! Aah! Aah!", her moans turned louder and longer.

"Oh, yeah!" I moaned aloud this time when my aunt's other hand slid up my bare, muscular thigh and settled on my swinging scrotum.

As she knelt to our left, Aunty Sheen was rubbing Cherry's clit and caressed my sensitive scrotum as it swung to and fro with every thrust. The smacking sounds of my crotch banging against Cherry's big, bare behind were audible over the loud crash of the surf a few meters behind me.

My bare crotch smacked hard against her bare, big booty cheeks and I fucked her faster and faster. My huge, slick dick throbbed with increasing excitement as her mature, hot cunt clenched and unclenched around my throbbing, slick cock. My eyes were riveted on Cherry's perfect posterior as her large, soft ass cheeks rippled noticeably with every thrust in.

"Ooh! Oohh! Aah! Aaah! Aah! Son... Son... I'm coming!" Cherry's lusty moans had turned louder and faster and before long she gasped and announced loudly.

"Aaagghh!" Cherry growled long and low as her tall, curvy figure froze before relaxing and releasing her cunt juices out, "Aaaa..."

"Oh, yeah!" I grunted my approval, still fucking her as hard as I was from behind as Cherry plopped down on the large, waist-high flat rock in exhaustion.

I watched her sexy, wide white back shiver and her enormous, round ass cheeks quiver in the throes of her rapturous orgasm. I felt her hot, slick pussy juices spilling out and splashing against my shorts around my knees every time I pulled my thick, hard dick out. Her creaming cunt had made my thrust easier now and my huge, hard cock slipped in and out even faster now.

I loved the way Cherry's mature, motherly pussy pulsated with every wave of her orgasm. I could feel it grip tight and relax on my thick shaft as it sank in and out of her love canal. In the meanwhile, Aunty Sheen had stopped fingering Cherry's clit and now focused on brushing my bare ballsack as it swung back and forth with my thrusts. Her expert caressing was bringing me closer to my own orgasm and I braced for it. My hips were now moving back and forth in a blur as I fucked Cherry from behind in frenzied lust.

"Unh! Ungh! Ungh! Unghh! Uhh! Uff! Ufff! Son! Aaaii!" Cherry had started to grunt with my hard, fast fucking from the back as she lay half-sprawled on the large, flat rock but she suddenly screamed as I rammed my throbbing, thick dick all the way in her creaming, cute cunt as I climaxed hard.

"Aaargghh!" I growled loudly as my entire body froze, my eyes clamped shut, my head tilted up and my mouth remained open in silent moan of intense pleasure as the first wave of orgasm hit.

I felt my body trembling hard and my hip jerked randomly as I came again and again into Cherry's wonderful, creamy vagina. My sexy ex-teacher mewled softly as my thick, hot semen splashed deep into her mature cunt.

"Oh, shit!" I exclaimed suddenly when I felt my aunt's hands grip my balls slightly tighter, "Fuuckk!" I groaned in immense pleasure as Aunty Sheen expertly milked my smooth scrotum for the last drops of my sticky, white seed.

I felt lightheaded and swayed where I stood. My thighs and hips felt taut after the frenzied fuck. I immediately leaned forward and placed my hands besides Cherry's on the flat rock in front. I couldn't see clearly for a moment when I opened my eyes and I panicked. But then I realized that it had gotten completely dark now. It took Cherry and me quite a while to recover from the intense climax we shared. I put my face against hers from the back and started to kiss and nibble her ear.

"Ooo..." Cherry moaned softly in a tired voice before stirring.

I was sufficiently recovered from the amazing orgasm after several long minutes and pushed myself off of the rock to stand straight.

"Aahh..." Cherry groaned lightly as my huge, softening slick dick slipped out of her creaming, white cunt when I took a step back.

"Son! You're the best!" Cherry exclaimed softly as soon as she turned around and sat on the edge of the flat rock.

"Mmuah!" Cherry kissed me after she suddenly grabbed my windcheater and pulled me to her.

I could only grin with the immense satisfaction that the sexy, stoned fuck at the beach on sunset had brought me.

"Clean us up now." Cherry smiled and said to my aunt.

Cherry leaned back and spread her feet on the ground. I was standing close to her, with her left arm around my waist as she absentmindedly played with my buttock. I could barely make out my plump, dark aunt as she quickly moved to kneel between Cherry's feet. I could only make out her dark head as it contrasted noticeably against Cherry's thick, white thighs.

"Aah... Yesss..." Cherry groaned softly in pleasure when I figured Aunty Sheen started to lick the mix of my cum and her juices out from her cunt.

"Ohh..." I groaned softly when I felt my aunt's soft, warm hand grab my softening, slick dick in the dark.

I closed my eyes and enjoyed the way my mature Muslim aunt squeezed and pulled at my softening, slick dick and tried to clean the cum-cream mix from its shaft. My climaxed cock was ultra-sensitive and I felt my body spasm every time my aunt squeezed to its round, circumcised head. She kept on licking Cherry clean and used her hand to wipe my dick as best as she could on the dark, cold beach. After what seemed like hours, Aunty Sheen eventually released my cock and I stumbled back a step.

"Oh, fuck!" I exclaimed, exhaling hard and pulling my shorts up slowly.

Although my head was clearing after the intense orgasm, I could still feel the after-effects of the weed in my lethargic movements.

Eventually, I helped Cherry up and switched on the flash light on my iPhone. I waited while Cherry hugged my aunt and thanked her for the wonderful experience. When they started to adjust their clothes, Aunty Sheen made it clear that she wanted to take it yet another step ahead. I grinned in the dark because I knew exactly what she meant.

I heard them discuss their plans for the next few hours and was content to go along. When Aunty Sheen and Cherry finally revealed their plan to me as we walked up the dark, steep stairs my softening cock still twitched in excitement. I grinned and couldn't wait to get ready for a proper BDSM session with the two sexy, mature women.

Sheen Submits Completely to Mature Mistress and Young Master

(9 PM - 12 AM Thursday, 24th December 2009)

Surprisingly, it was well past 8 PM by the time we reached our villa. After agreeing to meet in the main bedroom once I washed and got ready, I left Aunty Sheen and Cherry in the main bedroom and went up the stairs to the second bedroom. I stripped my shorts and windcheater before walking naked into the shower. I closed my eyes let the cold water run through my hair and cool down my hot, nude body. While I cleaned and washed, I went through what had just happened. I grinned to myself when I recalled the way my aunt was silent and submissive throughout. I realized that she had not climaxed once, despite being turned on so immensely. I was also happy to see that Cherry had taken to my aunt quite well and had become comfortable enough to order her around during the role-play.

I knew my mature Muslim aunt loved to be teased and even tortured when she was in one of her frequent submissive moods. Sheen aunty loved to be denied orgasms and treated like a cum-dump basically. This was one of two times she was trying BDSM with another woman. The first time she had submitted to someone else other than me was her daughter Dee with whom she had started a taboo, bisexual relationship over a couple of years ago. So, I knew it for a fact that she was enjoying her wild, weird times with me and Cherry.

I took my time to shower and eventually put on a fitting, black short-sleeve shirt with matching black jeans. I wore my black sneakers to complete the look. I pulled my long, straight dark hair into a high, tight ponytail. I smiled, loving the sleek, dark look, before turning away from the tall mirror on the bedside dressing table. I grabbed the black pouch and cell phone from the bed before walking down the stairs.

It was 9 PM when walked into the brightly-lit main bedroom. I could feel the cool air from the A/C as soon as I stepped down the last landing. I noticed that the heavy curtains were drawn on every window and the apartment door stood open.

"Hello sexy..." Cherry said in an exaggeratedly lusty voice and beamed as soon as I came into view.

Cherry looked dangerous and dominant in her sexy, short black mini dress. She had put on makeup, highlighting the curves of her pretty Oriental eyes and used a vivid red lipstick to accentuate her lovely, lush bow-shaped lips. Her large, white bra-less breasts were squeezed together by her tight dress. It made her sexy, deep cleavage bulge out from between her deep V-neck that stopped at her white, rounded tummy. A broad, black leather belt was wrapped around her lovely, large hips it to accentuate the stark difference between her slimmer waist and flaring hips. My eyes immediately went lower and relished the sight of her lovely, white long legs coming from the thigh-high dress. I simple loved the way her huge hips stretched the tight-fitting outfit to its extreme on her sides. Cherry's sexy, smooth white shapely legs ended in a pair of matching black-colored high heels. All in all, Cherry looked imposing and enticing at the same time.

"Hello... Hello!" I greeted back with a grin and rushed to her.

"Mmph!" Cherry cried out in surprise but her voice was muffled when I suddenly kissed her hard on her lovely, large lips. "Mm..." She moaned the next second when I wrapped my right arm around her curvy waist and pulled her tight to me.

"Hmm... You like this, don't you?" Cherry asked rhetorically, pointing to her sexy, tight outfit.

"Yes, I do!" I nodded vigorously, "You look so damn sexy, mum!" I said sincerely, looking deep into her beautiful, almond-shaped eyes.

Cherry almost blushed but patted my arm playfully and giggled. I grinned back and let her go.

"The dinner is already here. We have Vodka and weed. Sheen will be serving us throughout so you better enjoy it with me." Cherry explained and winked.

I nodded my head and grinned even wider with growing excitement.

"Ahem!" Aunty Sheen cleared her throat from behind and we quickly turned around.

"Hmm!" Cherry moaned her approval as she checked out my aunt as she waited near the bathroom door.

Aunty Sheen looked sexy and slutty in her sheer black Sari. She had her hair in a bun on the top and had put on thick makeup, using vivid bright shades. The crimson lipstick on her dark, thin lips completed her whore-y look. I glanced down to see her huge, dark breasts barely being contained inside her skimpy black bikini blouse. Her deep, dark cleavage was clearly visible behind her see-through Sari. I gazed at her deep, round navel which was exposed blatantly in her low-waist Sari. Aunty Sheen had worn the Sari almost on her enormous, round buttocks and brazenly showed off at least six inches of her deep, tight ass crack behind her. Her clean-shaven crotch was almost visible beneath the smooth, soft paunch of her mature belly.

What surprised me was the black-colored collar with the dog-leash around her plump, dark neck. I signaled Aunty Sheen to come closer and my slutty, submissive aunt immediately walked to stand in front of me. Cherry and I watched my aunt's huge, dark tits jiggle hard as she walked in her black high-heels. My eyes obviously went down to Aunty Sheen's wide, round hips and I watched it sway and swing with each step. Sheen aunty stopped a couple of foot away from us with her head bowed low and her bare, brown arms hanging loose at her sides. I stood with my hand casually resting in Cherry's curvy lower back near the bed.

"Where did you get that?" I asked, pointing to the dog-collar and leash.

"It's the one you bought the first time." Aunty Sheen replied softly, getting completely into her submissive role, "After hearing you describe Ma'am", Aunty Sheen nodded her head towards Cherry without looking up and continued, "I knew I wanted to submit to her. She sounded sexy and dominant, so..." Aunty Sheen voice trailed off softly.

I quickly recalled the time when I had bought the dog-collar, leash and some ropes for our first-ever BDSM experience. Aunty Sheen's favorite outfit when she was in her "slave" mode was being completely nude, with only the black leather dog-collar around her neck, and meter-long lengths of thick nylon ropes tied and wrapped around her wrists and ankles while she wore her favorite pair of black high-heels. I remembered the outfit very well because we had tried dom-sub sessions numerous times, at home and outside.

"You slut." I grinned and said, amazed at the way my aunt's mind worked when it came to sex.

Aunty Sheen quickly looked up for a second and smiled wide, loving the way I used the derogatory term. There was no limit with Aunty Sheen when it came to talking dirty. She was very vocal and had a mouth dirtier than the bathroom tiles in any boy's hostel. As she had to pretend to be a conservative, quiet middle-aged Muslim widow for everyone else, Aunty Sheen had learnt to spew out her bottled-up sexual frustration by being vocal and physical.

"So... You know what you have to do now." I said, nodding to the steel chain.

The leash was a 5-feet length of bright, thick steel chain. It was currently lodged between my aunt's deep, dark cleavage and fell all the way down her front to her feet. Aunty Sheen nodded, remembering the ritual she liked to go through before submitting to me or her daughter for our BDSM sex sessions.

Aunty Sheen immediately went down to her knees. Her thick, dark tits swayed and jiggled as she caught the looped handle at the other end of the heavy steel chain and offered it to Cherry with complete devotion and submission written on her face.

"Ma'am," My slutty Muslim widowed aunt said softly, "Will you take me as your slave so I can serve and satisfy you in every way?" She bowed her head and waited.

Cherry raised an eyebrow in amusement and turned to look at me. I grinned and nodded my head encouragingly.

"Yes. I will." Cherry said in a clear voice, taking the proffered leash from my aunt's hands.

"Thank you, Mistress." Aunty Sheen said, looking up for a second to flash a quick smile at Cherry, before bowing her head in submission once more.

"Get up." Cherry said, pulling at the steel chain, "We're ready to have dinner, slut." Cherry added, before turning to me and giggling tentatively.

Cherry snuggled to my side, pressing her soft, big breasts against my side as we walked really close together. My hand on her curvy lower back rose and fell a foot when her enormous, soft and round ass cheeks swung from one side to the other with each step. Cherry held the leash in her other hand and held it out in front, with Aunty Sheen leading us.

Cherry and I watched my mature, plump aunt's deep, dark crack and watched her huge, black buttocks jiggling hard as she walked a few steps ahead. Her smooth, curvy back looked extremely tempting and I had an urge to spank her taut, round buttock but held myself back. As we stepped out of the villa into the dark lawn, a cool, hard wind buffeted my ponytail around. Cherry shivered initially but soon got used to the slight chill in the late winter evening.

Cherry and I followed my aunt out into the semi-dark pathway around the villa. The roar of the waves crashing on the rocks below on the beach carried clearly in the wind. I looked around, enjoying the cool winter's night by the sea-side. Before long, we reached the large, triangular patio at the back of the villa where had lunch earlier. There was a large white bulb hanging on the outer rear wall of the villa and it lit the back porch brightly. The low, glass-topped coffee table was laden with several covered dishes, plates and a large bottle of Smirnoff vodka, several chilled bottles of water as well as three stout shot glasses.

"Pull these two chairs away from the table and put them close together." Cherry ordered my aunt and released the leash.

I watched Aunty Sheen's lovely, large ass cheeks jiggling hard underneath her sheer, dark Sari as she rushed forward to obey her sexy, new mistress. She bent down and her gigantic ass cheeks jutted out behind her as pulled two of the four low, wide cushioned cane chairs a few feet away from the table and pushed them close together. The steel chain clinked softly with her movements.

Cherry led me to the chairs and I placed the pouch on the coffee table before we took our seats. I sat leaning back, relaxed in the low-slung chair. Cherry took the seat to my right and signaled aunt. Aunty Sheen immediately shuffled to the coffee table and started to serve food on two plates. We watched her amazing assets jiggle and sway as she moved around the low table.

I watched my aunt's large, dark tits hang down and swing when she bent down to serve us the food. The small triangular patches of fabric of her too-tight bikini blouse strained to hold her heavy, mature breasts within. I glanced to see Cherry's eyes also ogling my aunt's dark, round mounds as she caught the plate Aunty Sheen offered.

"Mix the drinks, slut." Cherry ordered, sounding impatient.

"Yes, Ma'am." Aunty Sheen replied meekly before hurrying back to the coffee table.

Cherry and I watched as she bent and stood up frequently. We stared at the enticing movements of her dark, plump assets under the sheer Sari. A few moments later, Aunty Sheen stood in front of us, her big, mature breasts dangling down as she offered two shot glasses filled with vodka to us. Cherry and I looked at each other, grinning at the amazing service my aunt was providing.

1...456789